Collection with members of Great_Plains

Hello.
How I can load or fill a collection with the members of project Great_Plains
that correspond to the added fields?
Thanks.
0
GuX (1)

Cannot View Member in Distribution List
Hi, All Some of our users cannot view the members in the Distribution List of Global Address book. All of us is running OL2002 with Exchange 2000. Any idea? Thanks for great help. Permissions problem. See who is got what access in DL properties. V One-S wrote: > Hi, All > > Some of our users cannot view the members in the Distribution List of Global > Address book. All of us is running OL2002 with Exchange 2000. Any idea? > > Thanks for great help. We found the problem, we currently use the "Standards and Formats" in Regional Setting is "Chinese HK...

Collection Letters
I have recent modified our collection letters to suit our business needs. I am fairly new to GP and I need assistance in change the date format to Australian setup. Your assistance is appreciated. ...

How do I insert: A {a symbol (member of)} B
I'm try to write an equation where A is a "subset" of Ω using the horizontal member with an equals line under it. I've look at math symbols and Word 2007 equation writer, but I don't see the symbol. Is there one? Are you looking for Unicode 2286, "subset or equal to"? (I don't know what you mean by "horizontal member.") Type 2286 on the regular keyboard, then Alt-X. Cambria Math, Arial Unicode MS, Lucida Sans, and Lucida Sans Unicode are fonts that include that character. On Jan 27, 11:52=C2=A0am, Phil <P...@discussions.micr...

Best template to inventory toy collection w/pictures included
For my "Matchbox" toy car collection, I would like to have a document that I could pull up that includes "questions to answer" (purchase date, price, etc.). I would fill in the blanks, add pictures, "save" it, and eventually create a cd and book, for both my pleasure, and insurance purposes. Is there a template already in existence (word? excel?), and what should this novice do? Thanks, Michael Hi, Michael. Perhaps you could alter this Access database to suit your needs. The pictures are not stored in it, which will keep your actual database size to a minimu...

faq CArray member function Add problem
Hi, Headcke! I define some classes as fellows: CMyPoint { .... CMyPoint(const long &xx, const long &yy); CMyPoint(const CMyPoint &cmpt); CMyPoint(const CPoint &cpt); CMyPoint& operator = (const CMyPoint &assmypt); CMyPoint& operator = (const CPoint &asspt); .... }; CSegment { .... CList<CMyPoint,CMyPoint> m_PointList; .... CSegment& operator = (const CSegment& asssignsegmet); .... }; But when I use them CArray<CSegment,CSegment> tmpmyarray; CSegment tmpsegment; tmpsegment.m_PointList.RemoveAll(); tmpsegment.m_nIndex=0; tmp...

Dialog members cause Debug Assertions?
I have this problem that occurs with several dialog member variables. I have this custom dialog that I run as a modal dialog, and copy some data from it when it returns IDOK. This goes something like this: CPalDlg dlg; if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { m_pal = dlg.m_spinPal.GetPos(); } Where CPalDlg is my custom dialog class, m_pal is an int member variable, and m_spinPal is a CSpinButton member variable of the dialog. I can't spot any mistakes, but when I run it, I get a "Debug Assertion Failed" message. Going through the call stack, it turns out the "m_pal = dlg.m...

How to edit Marketing List Members window/view?
I'd like to add columns to the Marketing List Members window/view, but I do not find it in the customizale entities. (Not the Markeritng List views, but the window that shows the marketing list members and related info). I can do it using a dynamic extract, but that doesn't meet my needs. Any help is appreciated. On 6 dec, 19:25, Greg R <Gr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to add columns to theMarketingListMemberswindow/view, but I do > not find it in the customizale entities. (Not the MarkeritngListviews, but > the window that shows themarketingl...

Nest members of a query-based distribution list
Hello Is there any way to nest members of a query-based distribution list within the list on the global address list and maybe make the list title bold. I know this can be done but cannot see where to do it Thanks Robin It's ok I have managed it now http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319213/en-us Thanks anyway Robin "robinwilson16" wrote: > Hello > > Is there any way to nest members of a query-based distribution list within > the list on the global address list and maybe make the list title bold. > > I know this can be done but cannot see where to do it...

Publisher 2003 Web Collection appearance delay/doesn't appear
Hi everyone, Multiple computers with MS Publisher 2003 on WinXP Pro, domain setup. All computers are presenting same problem. Can list the installed updates if that's important. The thumbnails load fine, the remote images seem to show up in Publisher, but don't actually show up. What I mean is that the circles and the "rotation dot" appear, and you can copy this blank white area encircled, and you can then put the image into MSPAINT or related and work with the images, the images just never *EVER* load and appear on the actual Publisher program. MS Word 2003 works perf...

namespaces and protected static members VC .NET bug?
I found bug when use namespaces in mfc application. When I wrote DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP/BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP in base (CDialog-derived) class A and in class B : public A (A and B in different namespaces). I narrowed this problem to simple peace of code: class A { protected: static int f; static int *p; public: A() {} ~A() {} }; int A::f = 1; int *A::p = NULL; namespace some { class A : public ::A { static int f; static int *p; public: A() {} ~A() {} }; int A::f = 2; int *A::p = &::A::f; // this line produces error } This code does not work, VC compiller said: error C2248...

Collection management Time Zone Setup
It appears that when you install the CM module, you have to manually update the Collection info screen per customer for the time zone. Anyone have an easier way? I would think that seeing as this looks at RM tables, wouldn't it be wonderful to have the system KNOW what time zone the customer is in based on the state. What happens to customers who have several hundred or thousands of customers? Am I missing something? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I...

Error: InterfaceDictionary ... does not implement interface member ...
I am attempting to create a custom collection class which implements IDictionary -- with parameters -- public class MyClassCollection : IDictionary <int, MyClass> The purpose for this effort is to learn C# programmer at a slightly deeper level. I have a working sample that does not include parameters. When I add the parameters <int, MyClass> this is when I get errors. At this time -- my collection class -- with the parameters -- WILL hold a collection of custom class objects. Right now -- my collection class can store my custom class objects, and I can retrieve a...

calling base class member functions from destructor
I have CMyCheckListBox : public CCheckListBox. In destructor I need to call two base class member functions: GetCount GetItemDataPtr But When destructor executes line with first function Debug Assertion Failed Dlg displays: Program:.... File:.... When I try to debug, I see that code is stopped on function: AFXWIN_INLINE int CListBox::GetCount() const { ASSERT(::IsWindow(m_hWnd)); return (int)::SendMessage(m_hWnd, LB_GETCOUNT, 0, 0); } My question: Is any way to call base class member function from destructor ? Thanks ! Peter "Peter" <pskvarka@kerio.com> wrote in message...

My collection of links
Hi 2 all, where is FAQ here? I wish to share with you the collection of links concerning Internet trading, the finances, loans and work in the forex market. Here it is: 'index' (http://fin-fin.biz/forum/index.html) 'tax lien' (http://fin-fin.biz/forum/tax-lien-1.html) 'stock' (http://fin-fin.biz/forum/stock-2.html) 'online trading' (http://fin-fin.biz/forum/online-trading-3.html) 'online banking' (http://fin-fin.biz/forum/online-banking-4.html) 'mortgage' (http://fin-fin.biz/forum/mortgage-5.html) 'forex trading' (http://fin-fin.biz/foru...

Hide Member Name
HI My name is syed ali servaral times u all peoples help me and really thanks ful to you i need some information about exchange 2003 server we have windows 2003 server on this server we install exchange 2003 i want to know that how i can hide memeber name in global address list of exchange serve regards syed ali H To hid user from GAL all you need to do is Go to the user properties -> exchange advanced tab Mark the "hide from exchange address list" check bo Regard Shai Netane Israel ...

Collection Managment queries
When running a custom query I get incorrect results. If one record matches for a customer then all records for that customer are displayed. I have tried to create a query with a single parameter, but the results are the same. Is there a fix for this? I am running version 7.50g10. Is there a way to view the actual query, and not just the GUI representation of the query? Or is there something else I should know? There is no way to see the actual query in Great Plains. What is the query with parameters that you are running? "Casie Lea" wrote: > When running a custom query...

Selecting Members for Distribution List
Am running Outlook 2007. I have a Contacts folder and other smaller folders. I have a Group distribution List named NWH in a folder named NWH contacts that I set up in 2003. I can delete from this list but not add to it, as the select members function only looks in the Contacts folder, even though I am looking at contacts in the NWH contacts folder when I select the NWH list to edit. ??? Thank you for any help. Claudette Too little information to permit an answer. What is a "Group distribution list?" Outlook does not use that term. How and where did you create ...

Serializing private members
Hi, I have a class that contains user configuration settings and I would like to save it on disk when program exits and restore data when program starts. XmlSerializer seems like a natural choice. And it works fine. There is only one problem. All members of the class must be declared public in order to be serialized. It breaks the encapsulation and can potentially be a problem (some members should only be set through functions because they have side effects). Is there a way to serialize a private member? Maybe an attribute? Thanks in advance. Gregory You might want to implement the...

Collecting form data offline
I've created a simple CRM database suing Access 2007 on our companies share drive. We have a small office with only 5 people using the database. Is it possible to collect from data off line while visiting a client and sync to the database when I'm back in the office? ...

Collections Management
Dynamics GP v9 - Collections Management Users are unable to use "user defined letters" (Word Documents) for mass mailings. They are limited to only using predefined letters, or printing each letter individually for every customer. Error received when users attempt to use a custom letter: -------------------------------------------------- Unhandled script exception: Cannot find report "COL_Reminder_UpcomingDue". EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_REPORT -------------------------------------------------- ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microso...

Members of Distribution List visible in GAL
This is probably a stupid question, but I am just not 100% sure. We have a forest with 5 domains. There is a DL in domain A that a user in domain B can see, but when they go to view the members from the GAL it appears blank. Is this by design or it just a simple rights issue? thanks for any insight. bobyahoo@gmail.com wrote: >This is probably a stupid question, but I am just not 100% sure. We >have a forest with 5 domains. There is a DL in domain A that a user in >domain B can see, but when they go to view the members from the GAL it >appears blank. > >Is this by des...

Cant get member server to join domain
member server 2003 sp2, was in old 2000 domain. removed from that domain into a workgroup. changed dns to reflect new domain. now trying to add to 2008 domain and I get a message of "The service cannot accept control messages at this time". Of course it doesnt join the domain either. I had another member server that i pulled out of the same domain and added it with no issue. So WTF? A good place to start troubleshooting this is to look into the netsetup.log file. Andrei Ungureanu www.winadmins.net "Bob Dorn" <bobdorn@hotmail.com> wrote in m...

Command messages for FrameWindow member objects
Dear all, i am working on an SDI application and in that application i need to broadcast a message to all the objects. So i used: SendMessage(WM_COMMAND, ID_SOMEID); // From within the document Object Then i added ON_COMMAND_EX macros in various objects for handling and further passing the message. I realized that MainFrame object was getting the message but a dialog bar object which is a member of MainFrame was not getting this message. I tried a lot but couldnt figure out why dialog bar object is not getting my command message when it is getting other command messages and update UI comma...

Collecting data
I have an evaluation sheet created in Excel 2003. I have a number of questions which have responses eg. poor, fair, good, excellent etc. These will be answered by ticking in an ‘ActiveX Check Box’. Beside each question the respondent can add comments, for this I used the ‘ActiveX Text Box’ with a scroll bar. We usually only send this form out to random attendees and getting about 5-10 responses. It was not difficult to collect the data for such a small number. What has happened now is that a colleague has sent the form out to everybody that attended one of our presentations and ...

XmlSchemaDatatype.Variety protected member access
Hi, I'm trying to get the Variety property from an instance of an XmlSchemaDatatype. The property is internal. I'm trying to use reflection to access it as follows. object variety = datatype.GetType().GetProperty("Variety", BindingFlags.FlattenHierarchy | BindingFlags.GetProperty | BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.Public ); It returns null. However in the locals window I can see the Variiety property is 'Atomic'. What am I doing wrong? I've tried a number of combinations of BindingFlags to no avail. Regards Gar Consider mo...