Choose Profile Message When Sending Report to Mail

We are having a problem with Mail Configuration. We are using GP published
through Citrix. We log into the desktop as a particular user, and configure
the default Mail Profile using Mail in the Control Panel, which is Outlook.

The problem is that whenever we Print a report to Screen, then go Send Mail
as text, it pops up with the Choose Mail dialog. After clicking on Options
(on the Dialog) you can check "Default Profile" and it sends the email. Yet
when we close GP and re-open it, the Choose Profile dialog appears again.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Regards
Konrad
0
konrad (29)

Konrad,

If you do not have your email client open and choose to "send mail",
Dexterity will always prompt for a profile even if there is a default
selected or there is only 1 profile to use.  I believe this will only do it
once per "session" and so if you close out of Dynamics and then redo the
above you'll again the "choose a profile" dialog.

patrick
developer support

"Konrad" <Konrad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are having a problem with Mail Configuration. We are using GP published
> through Citrix. We log into the desktop as a particular user, and
> configure
> the default Mail Profile using Mail in the Control Panel, which is
> Outlook.
>
> The problem is that whenever we Print a report to Screen, then go Send
> Mail
> as text, it pops up with the Choose Mail dialog. After clicking on Options
> (on the Dialog) you can check "Default Profile" and it sends the email.
> Yet
> when we close GP and re-open it, the Choose Profile dialog appears again.
>
> Any ideas why this is happening?
>
> Regards
> Konrad

0
prot1 (1345)

Mailing address fields
I have 4 address fields in database But not need to use all of them every time. How can I remove (eg address2 ) and shift the other fields (eg suburb and city) up a slot . I dont want to have gaps in the address label header. There's a report wizard that will lay your address lables out correctly for you. Essentially, you set the Can Shrink property of the text box to Yes. If it is null, the text box then shrinks vertically as if it were zero-height (provided there are no other things beside it that prevent this.) The Detail section also has a Can Shink property. If you want the ...

AfxMessageBox does not 'eat' key messages
Hi, I dont know if this is expected behavior, but it looks weird to me. In my app, I am using AfxMessageBox, and the user presses the key 'Y' or 'N' to answer the question. Everything goes well. However, my OnKeyUp handler, in my view window, also is called with the key (either Y or N). It is confusing. I dont need to see these letters in my handlers -- it confuses things. Is this suppose to be the right behsvior. If so, what should I do, to make sure that the keys pressed for the message box, are not passed to my handler as well? Thanks, Samantha. >In my app, I am ...

Send and Receive as
How do I stop the inheritance from above to the Domain Admins group when inside System Mananger? I'm just trying to grant "Send and Receive as" to run ExMerge. You don't want to stop the inheritance. If this is Exchange 2000, grant explicit allows on the properties of the Mailbox Store. Explicit allows will override inherited Deny's -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes only!. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

e-mail aliases
We have 2 e-mail addresses that are user names and have to be recieved by one specific user. (info@ and help@) To do this as I understand it, We should be creating a distribution list and group in the Exchange Server 2003. I follow the steps to do this in the "How to create a distribution list (distribution group) in Exchange Server 2003" article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821904. We name a group name infobecky and helpbecky as becky will be the one getting these mails. (We go through the steps twice once for each e-mail name). The Group Scope is set to UNIVERSAL The...

Error Message #67
An error has occurred in your program. To keep working anyway click ignore and save your work in a new file. To quit this program click close. You will lose... I get this error message when I get new email or if I try to click File fro tool bar in Outlook 2002. Do anyone know what would cause this error message? Thanks Chris ...

Can I have two Internet Mail Services in one Exchange 5.5 Organiza
Hello, My current environment consists of 6 mailbox servers and one server hosting the internet mail service (Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000). I need to use one of the 6 mailbox servers for a product that will need to route outbound mail to another server for other secure outbound services while the other 5 servers route to the current internet mail service. Is this possible? Can I add a secondary internet mail service just for this one server? I am not able to find any knowledge base articles for assistance. Thanks in advance! On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:36:10 -0700, "exadm" &l...

Received mail notification in Outlook 2007
I am very satisfied with the performance of Outlook 2007, except I would like to set it up so I would be notified of incomming mail with a voice, such as "you got mail". Is it possible, and how? That's a Windows setting in Control Panel, Sounds. Under Windows Sounds, choose one for New mail Notification. "RigaLVB" wrote: > I am very satisfied with the performance of Outlook 2007, except I would > like to set it up so I would be notified of incomming mail with a voice, > such as "you got mail". Is it possible, and how? > > > ...

Automatically move messages to folders
I have set up rules in the rules wizard to send messages with words in the subject to other folders. I have followd all of the directions in Rules Wizard and at the end of the rule setup I get a message saying that this is a "client-only" rule and will only work when Outlook is running. These rules will not run automatically. They will only run when I go into the wizard and click run now. Is this the way it is supposed to work?? How do I get messages from a GM Inbox to other folders???? Help?? Is this the way it is supposed to work?? *** Nope... How do I get messages ...

Cannot open this Item Error message
Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is located I can open it with no problems. Bartlomiej...@gmail.com wrote: > Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my > Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders > because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is > located I can open it with no problems. I have Outlook 2003 What version of Outlook and ...

Windows 7 Mail problem 12-08-09
Using Windows 7 Professional with a Gmail account. I installed Windows Live Mail and it works - but. Whenever I Sync (F5) it takes a long time and sometimes indicates the server is not connected too. Do I want to wait and I answer yes - then it proceeds VERY SLOWLY? Is there a problem with Google Gmail and Syncing mail? Is there something I missed in the setup? thx You'll find support for Windows Live Mail (WLMail) in this public newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop Via the web-interface: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/...

Deploy Send/Receive groups
I want to deploy cached mode and a custom Send/Receive group that downloads the OAB every 4 hours to existing Outlook 2003 users. I was able to use the Custom Maintenance Wizard to generate a CMW file, and via a login script was able to update existing Outlook profiles to use cached mode. However, it appears that because the new Send/Receive group gets applied via registry entries to HKCU, the user would need local admin rights. Not all of our users have local admin rights. What would be th ebest way to deploy Send/Receive groups to existing Outlook 2003 profiles for users who do not have l...

mail merge multiple lines in an e-mail
How can I merge multiple lines from an excel document into one e-mail ? So the e-mails should be dynamical. Hi Guy, There's probably an Excel vba solution for this, but there's also a Word mailmerge/vba solution using Word's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge facility (the terminolgy depends on the Word version). To see how, check out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at: http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107 or http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with i...

exchange 2007 delayed sending
a while ago I posted a message about delayed sending being stuck in the outbox in outlook 2007 outlook can not be closed as then the email is not send now I am trying to do the same but using outlook in online modus instead, the messages are now send immediately this even though the message header in outlook clearly states that the message is not to be delivered before "date and time" (in the future) how can I find out why this feature is not working (as expected) thnx This artical is very useful and it applies to Exchange/Outlook 2007 as well http://blogs...

Forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook
How do I forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook/201005/1 Insert the individual e-mail items into one new mail message and send that message. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com asked: | How do I forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook?...

Outlook 2000: Printers Dimmed/Greyed Out in "Memo" (or Default Printer Printing) for HTML Messages
Quite a puzzle. Searched lots, no answers. So I thought I'd access the accummulated wisdom of this group. :-) Outlook 2000, Windows XP, any printer local or network. A recent problem, post SP2 update (which went without a hitch). Note: When I refer to the "Outlook Print icon" I mean the one on the top menu of Outlook. When I refer to the "Message Print icon" I mean the one that appears on the top menu of the message window. Normally, I would click on the Outlook Print icon to print an e-mail and it prints to the default printer. If the message is not Plain text, it b...

Exchange 5.5 E mail message
I have one user who: Gets E-mails about one month after the sent date and two gets a message in those one month old E-mails; from legitimate people that says: "No Message collected". I read on the internet, that AOL Had this "No Message collected" problem. I called and talked to an AOL mail administrator and he knew nothing about this problem. Anyone have any ideas what is wrong here. TIA, Jess tsqr55@yahoo.com "Jess" <Jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have one user who: Gets E-mails about one month after the sent date and >two ge...

Send and receive with Outlook Express but only receive with Outlook?
Hi, Just had a quick look at a friends computer who runs his own business, he can't send mail with Outlook. Mail leaves his PC via his ISDN router, goes around his ISP's network for 3-4 hours and then bounces back. Tried with Outlook express and it works perfectly. I've looked at both configurations and they seem to be the same... He can receive mail in Outlook, just won't send. Any ideas? Thanks Daz (replace (AT) with @ ;-)) Daz N <darren(AT)clara.co.uk> wrote: > Just had a quick look at a friends computer who runs his own > business, he can't s...

VALUE error message
I would like I5 to equal F5+G5-h5. I get a value error message. one or more of the cells F5,G5 or H5 probably have text in them, either a number entered/pasted as text, or a "blank" made by pressing the space bar (and inserting a space character). For the first problem, copy an empty cell, select F5:H5 and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons, then click OK. This will coerce any "text" numbers to real numbers. For the latter, use the del key or Edit/Clear/Contents rather than the spacebar to clear the cell. Note that SUM(F5:G5,-H5...

Forward mail from certain person from one Public Folder to another.
I'm trying to figure out how to make the exchange server (not outlook) move mail which comes into a public folder (from the internet) from a specific FROM address to a subfolder of our 'abuse' folder. I tried using the folder assistant but i didnt see a way to make it allow me to specify a folder as the destination. thanks, -Drew ...

e-mail just sits
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5140F.E1605920 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am having a problem with my e-mail just staying in my outbox. I am = using Outlook that came with MS Office Professional 2003 I compose my mail and hit send and it just stays in my in box. It = doesn't matter how many times I hit send & receive it will no go out, = It happen about 50% of the time. It seams to happen more when I have an = attachments with the mail. --=20 Regards, Ron ...

send to recipient mail as attachment
when I try to send an open word file by selecting send to recipient as attachment it simply opens up outlook with the mentioned document in attachment when a perticular user tries to do this she gets an error message bottom line is that this functionality only works for some people and it will never work for others where can I find info on how to solve this by changing settings in office or in the registry or whatever I have already googled and only found pointers to mapi errors telling me absolutely nothing new they all state that this is happening because outlook or outlook express...

Error Message R6025
I´m getting the error message (-R6025 - pure virtual function call-), and it shuts money down every time I try to import a statement downloaded from bank. It says the error is on the money.exe file. What do I do? Reinstall? In microsoft.public.money, Trevisan BR wrote: >I�m getting the error message (-R6025 - pure virtual function call-), and it >shuts money down every time I try to import a statement downloaded from bank. > >It says the error is on the money.exe file. > >What do I do? > >Reinstall? See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240437...

OWA Not Showing Outlook Messages
Hello-- We just did an Exchange switch from one server to another. We have one client who logs onto OWA and cannot see his messages nor his calender. Everyone else that has tried seems to be fine. If I send the client an email, it will show in his inbox in OWA. What could be causing this? How can I correct it? Specs: Exchange Server 2003 standard, with Outlook 2003. Many thanks, Stephen Deliveryset to Personal Folders on his workstation? razor wrote: > Hello-- > > We just did an Exchange switch from one server to another. We have one > client who logs onto OWA and cannot...

Outbox message about unsent emails.
Every time I sign off Windows Live Mail I get this message. You have unsent messages in your outbox. Do you want to send them now? It does not matter if I say yes, the message still comes back. I have checked my outbox and there are no messages pending. I am using Window 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Now do I get rid of this message. Check the Outbox folder in the Windows Live Mail (WLM) program. If you don't see any messages, select View (ALT+V), Show or Hide and make sure that Show all Messages is selected. You may need to select File (ALT+F), Work Offline in order to be able to ...

WLM hijacking my default mail handler
I wish to change my default mail handler from WLM to Outlook Express. I've made all the necessary default program changes in the Control Panel, in IE and in OE, but still, when I right-click on a file and select "send to mail recipient", WLM opens. The dll thingy in the Registry path is visible and indicates OE, but still WLM opens. What else could I try? -- Mark Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Set Program Access and Defaults | Custom + Down Arrow | Select the radio button for Outlook Express. Make OE the default e-mail client: http://www.oehelp.com/o...