checks error

Hi, we have a problem when trying to print payable checks, it says duplicate
check numbers exist for checks in this batch.. what is that means and how to
solve it?

thanks
0
Mary1 (682)

Mary,

This may or may not be an error depending on your checkbook and Payables
Management settings. You can mark whether to allow duplicate document numbers
per vendor, using the Payables Management Setup window (Microsoft Dynamics GP
> Tools > Setup > Purchasing > Payables). Also, in the Checkbook Maintenance
window (Cards - Financial - Checkbook), there is an option to allow duplicate
check numbers in Payables Management.

If the previous options are not marked to allow duplicates, Dynamics GP will
search for duplicate voucher and check numbers in all the work, open and
history files.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Mary" wrote:

> Hi, we have a problem when trying to print payable checks, it says duplicate
> check numbers exist for checks in this batch.. what is that means and how to
> solve it?
>
> thanks
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
4/24/2008 4:42:00 AM
Thanks sir for the reply,

We can print up to 3 checks in each batch now , but if the batch contains
more than 3 it gives us the previous error, our settings were Recurring
Transaction only( under setup) and override check numbers (under cards ).
also we were able to print multible checks in one batch, this problem
happened only 2 or 3 days agao without any reason or settings changing.

thanks alot

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Mary,
>
> This may or may not be an error depending on your checkbook and Payables
> Management settings. You can mark whether to allow duplicate document numbers
> per vendor, using the Payables Management Setup window (Microsoft Dynamics GP
> > Tools > Setup > Purchasing > Payables). Also, in the Checkbook Maintenance
> window (Cards - Financial - Checkbook), there is an option to allow duplicate
> check numbers in Payables Management.
>
> If the previous options are not marked to allow duplicates, Dynamics GP will
> search for duplicate voucher and check numbers in all the work, open and
> history files.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Mary" wrote:
>
> > Hi, we have a problem when trying to print payable checks, it says duplicate
> > check numbers exist for checks in this batch.. what is that means and how to
> > solve it?
> >
> > thanks
0
Mary1 (682)

Crystal Reports Error 01-25-05
I don't know if anyone has come across this before but I want to create some custom reports for our CRM 1.2 install. I have installed Crystal Reports Advanced 9.2.4 and can connect to the APS with no problems. When I go to create a new report it asks which tables I wish to use. I can see Micrososft CRM under the New Connections and can select it. In the next window I change the server address to our server - http://servername/MSCRMServices but then whatever username and password I use I get the following error: Logon failed. Details: An error occurred while resolving logged on u...

CRM 4 Installation Error
Has anyone seen the following error during a new installation: 13:33:45| Info| Executing Install action: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction 13:33:50| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007202B): A referral was returned from the server. This is a pretty vanilla install: - Single box deployment, on premises configuration - Win2003 R2 x64 - Installing user is a member of domain admins group - All green checkmarks from the pre-installation diagn...

how do you fix an unknown error 0x80070057?
When ever you go to tools and click send and recieve. Then go to send/recieve all it comes up that error in the procces of recieving the mail ...

VBA Error NEED HELP!!!
I am trying to create a "smart" database intermediary. I am trying to use the item number from the import value into a SQL Select statement as show below in my code to match up with only GP items associated with the generic item number. I am getting an error 424 (Object required) at run-time. Private Sub ItemNumber_GotFocus() Dim rst As Recordset Dim db As Database Dim strSQL As String 'Sets the RowSourceType to a Query ExportedItems.RowSourceType = "Value List" 'SQL string to query dynamically from Item Number in Access database If (Not IsNull(Me.Control...

80070003 Synchronization Error
Outlook XP or Outlook 2003 Exchange 2003 SP2 Windows 2003 Server When I reply to an email from another user on our exchange server they are receiving the following error when trying to open the reply: 10:31:48 Synchronizer Version 11.0.8161 10:31:48 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Last Name, First Name' 10:31:48 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox' 10:31:48 Downloading from server 'exchange.domain.local' 10:31:48 The following message had an error and synchronization of it was skipped (0x80070003): 10:31:48 "RE: This is a reply" 10:31:48 ...

Split Database then error 3219
I have an access 2007 database. When I split the database using the Access database splitter then run the program I get error 3219. The debugger shows that the code stopped at an OpenRecordset dbOpenTable command. The database was split correctly and separated the table and application successfully. What could be the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. BobG On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:30:31 -0700, "Wuffles" <wuffles100@live.com> wrote: >I have an access 2007 database. When I split the database using the Access >database splitter then run the pro...

Error: Inbox Syncronizing Header in Outlook
My Outlook 200 works fine for my Hotmail account but I need to setup another Webmail account from http:webmail.dogbark.com and when I send & Receive I have this error message: Task 'Dogbark: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF4) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' Please help Does Dogbark provide POP3 downloading since Outlook's HTTP mail features only work with Hotmail/MSN "Jo" <Jo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04B4F738-41D6-4797-834B-3628A76746...

GPS error in Bank Transaction Entry
Hi All , after i select account code in Bank Transaction Entry, it prompted out 4 error messages , such as - An Error occured executing SQL statement - GPS error : 18 - SQL Error 512[ Microsoft] [ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER] [SQL Server] Subquery returned more than 1 value. this is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <=, > , >= or when the subquery is used as an expression. - ODBC Error: 21000 Any solution ? Thank for assisstance ...

Error importing dates from fixed width txt files
I'm trying to revise an existing Import Spec to include new fields added to a fixed width text file. If I import without making any revisions the dates import correctly. They are on the file as CCYYMMDD and the data field in the Spec is Date/Time and I've deselected 4 digit year. My new date fields were added to the text file as YYMMDD and I select Date/Time data field for the new fields. However, with the revisions made adding the new fields none of the date fields import now with the revised spec. Another user created the spec and we're both using Access 2003 with th...

NDR: "A configuration error in the e-mail system..."
Hi We seem to have a problem when one of our users recieve messages from one specific remote sender. The messages are delivered all the way to the back-end server, but there a NDR is created: "A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator." This is only happening when the messages is addressed to a send list, not when it is addressed directly to the user. We are running Exchange Server 2000 and Outlook 2002. I hope someone can help me in this matter. Regards Ane...

outlook error #6
Every time i start outlook i get the following error: run- time error'-2147467259(80004005)':Automation error, unspecified error. I have run Repair outlook, which comes back with 'repair complete'. but when i restart it the error comes back. Can anyone help? ...

Syntax error in sql string to update a table from a form using co
Hi, I have a form from where I need to update a table using code: The Prefix field is a text field while the scenario field is number. However I am having difficulty having to contruct the sql statement that will update the record from the current form. I appreciate any help on this. Thanks CODE: Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim strSQL As String Set db = CurrentDb() strSQL = "Update dbo_PWO_Status Set " & _ "dbo_PWO_Status.QuoteStatus = Me![QuoteStatus] " & _ "where dbo_PWO_Status.Prefix = """ & Me![Prefix] & "...

Spell check in OWA 2003
We occasionally have the spell check function respond aas not available, but then it wokrs a little while later. Anyone have a solution ...

LNK ERROR-2001
hi, i am trying to build the following files in vs2005. here i got 2 linker errors. can anybody help me out.my header and cpp files are given below. ****************atm.h***************** extern "C" int Inicia_Encripcion(char *Cadena,int version); extern "C" int E3Des(char *Passwd_en_Claro, char *Passwd_Encriptado8, char* Passwd_Encriptado16, int *version); extern "C" int D3Des( char *Passwd_Encriptado8,char* Passwd_Encriptado16, char * Passwd_en_Claro); **************************************** *********************soft.cpp************* #include "stdafx...

Outlook Security Error on MSN Site
I updated Outlook and now i have trouble sending links via e-mail, even on MSN sites. I know the sites are not a problem. Error Message.. Outlook Blocked potentially unsafe attachments" Does anyone know how to fic this ..? In help it says level i access can not be changed...Helppppppppppppp What version of outlook? See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for ways to get the attachments off. For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours...

I get an error message each time I attempt to open outlook
I get an error message each time I attempt to open outlook that says: "unable to open your default email folders. could not open the item. try again". after pressing try again, i get a message that says would you likd to open your default file system instead Noonah <Noonah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get an error message each time I attempt to open outlook that says: > "unable to open your default email folders. could not open the item. > try again". after pressing try again, i get a message that says would > you likd to open your default f...

Office 2007 Professional
I have xp pro - sp2 on my brand new hard drive. I installed office 2007 pro but none of the programs will open - when I try, I get the error message that the program has experienced a problem and needs to close. This is happening with all of the programs (word, excel, etc.) Any ideas? "Jes" <Jes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E071CF03-3C34-4093-8F8E-C64754E3E8C1@microsoft.com... > I have xp pro - sp2 on my brand new hard drive. I installed office 2007 > pro > but none of the programs will open - when I try, I get the error messag...

error message #4
Everytime I attempt to work on a spreadsheet in Excel. The software is kicking me out and closing down. The application error message reads: The instruction at 0x6005ac9A reference memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read. Click o.k. to terminate or cancel to creat an error log. Please help!! ...

XmlDocument.LoadXml Errors with &amp in string
I have a project in which I get xml posted via a hidden form field (data=<xml></xml>). People are entering names like Bill & Sandy Smith. this is coming over as: <NameInfo><FamilyName><FamilyNames>David &amp; Karen</FamilyNames><Surname>Adams</Surname></FamilyName></NameInfo> When I try to load this up in a XmlDocument it blows up. string xmlData = Request.Form["RequestData"]; dom.LoadXml(xmlData); results with this: "This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'EndElement'. Line 1, position...

Help! Cannot access Publisher keep getting installation error message
I downloaded the patches from the MS website to deal with the viruses out there. This messed up my MS Office professional program and I got installation error messages. I tried to reload MS OFfice pro 2000 and in so doing, have had tremendous difficulty with the disc 2 that has Publisher. I also tried to load publisher from an original publisher 2000 disk. It is actually on my system, but i cannot bring Publisher up or any publisher documents. I am desperate to get at some files and need Publisher for work. Can anyone help. I'm desperate and they've hung up on me at MS...

Adding user error
When trying to add a user to CRM 1.2, I am receiving the following error: A record of this type with this name already exists. Please choose a different name and try again. This user did exist in CRM at one time, but was somehow removed and the AD account was deleted. A new AD account has been created, but I can not add the user back into CRM. The user is not a member of any groups in the CRM OU. Any thoughts? Thanks! Brian Odds are there is a user record in CRM still for that old version of the user. Check to see if there is a disabled used in the SystemUserBase table with the dom...

CDF migration error
Ready to pull the trigger to inport data from the CDF to the CRM database. When we run the command-line utility, we get the following message: "An error occurred while retrieving version information from the CDF of CRM database. Please make sure you can connect to the databases" The obvious answer is network connectivity. But what specifically do I need to look at? Folder permissions for a specific file share? SQL user permissions? DNS name resolution? Has anyone seen this error message? Thanks! ...

error: "missing graphics translator"
Just loaded Office 2000 with Publisher and have many problems: 1. get "out of memory" error even though have 256 M ram and 80 Gig hardrive (400MB page file) 2. Cannot get all files to install, even though I have uninstalled, re-installed several times, still cannot get it to run from hard disk 3. Everytime I start programme get message: "Installing Office 2000 Disc 2" 4. Cannot chnge logo or graphics-get error message: "Missing graphics translator" Need help URGENTLY please Are you saying your file is 400MB? That's a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE file. -- JoAnn Pau...

Tools-Options Error message
I am trying to use the Tools-Options menu, but when I try to change any option I always get an error message: "The number must be between 1 and 32767. Try again by entering a number in this range." I have to hit "Cancel" to get out of the menu. I tried reinstalling Excel but it didn't fix the problem. Perhaps there is a patch out there for this? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Alesha I went to tools|options in xl2002 and looked for places you can enter numbers. One spot was on the Calculation tab. Maximum iterations box. If I put 32768, I'd ...

Check this important patch
--ceoemzrshbaq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="tbortinhfvxppkkfv"; type="multipart/alternative" --tbortinhfvxppkkfv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ewchmwhjplj" --ewchmwhjplj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2002, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer. This update includ...