Check Void in Error

Our beloved cash admin voided SEVERAL checks in error. Is there a way to
un-void them? They were historical checks, ie. not in the current period.
Our bank isn't effected, but our ledger is.

I'm pretty adept at Sql, what tables would I need to hit if I have to
manually do this??

Thanks!

0
pete.lux (23)

error 800a0011
Out of the blue during the design of a userform when I tried to add another CommandButton I got the error: "Could not complete the operation due to error 800a0011." This comes with an OK option and a Help button. The Help is a blank page. Seeking the answer on the WEB has been of no help, being masked by references to Access. -- TedLSSmith Posted via http://ms-os.com Forum to Usenet gateway ...

RE: Check out this correction pack from the MS Corp.
--cickpqchmdvtfhj Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="cedzctmimdg"; type="multipart/alternative" --cedzctmimdg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mdbkthqmzfndoggx" --mdbkthqmzfndoggx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from...

Server and end user errors and crashes
I attempted to post this question earlier but cannot seem to find it anywhere. So if it's duplicated I apologize. I could really use some help here! I have posted this question in another group forum and was directed to Sue Mosner's book which I intend to purchase. However I could use some immediate help. My Exchange server 2003 errors and crashes every hour with the following error; "MSExchange Transport". Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 296 Process location: My end user computers are all getting the following error: Windows Operating System Event ID: ...

Error Copying Tabs
I keep getting an Error and Excel Shutdown when copying tabs in workbook. I can copy the tab to a New Workbook but, am unable to cop in the same work book and rename the tab -- wyattra ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wyattran's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2043 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39399 Do you have the same problem if you start a new workbook and copy worksheets within that workbook? If you do, then I don't have a guess. But if you don't, then m...

IE Error using New Record Button to create Account or Contact
currently, the only place I can successfully use New Record button to create a new Account or Record is when I'm in Activities. If any Accounts or Contacts are in active view, and I click on New Record, Account, IE gives out a general error and shuts down. This is happening in multiple computers in my company. Is this a design bug? ------=_NextPart_0001_2CA37D80 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > currently, the only place I can successfully use New Record button to create > a new Account or Record is ...

Error handler help
Hello, I have a buttin on my form that takes me to the precious record. If I go back to far it gives me a 2105 error. I Wanted to have a custom mesage and an ok button but I cant get it to work. It still opens the error window insted of a msg box. here is what I have Private Sub cmdPrevious_Click() On Error GoTo Err_MyErr DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acPrevious Exit_MyErr: Exit Sub Err_MyErr: If Err.Number <> 2105 Then MsgBox "Custom Test Message" End If Resume Exit_MyErr End Sub -- Thanks, Chad Err_MyErr: If Err.Number <>...

Spell Check Error Message
I have a user that gets the message "Error occurred while checking Spelling" when trying to spell check an email message. This is the only message she gets. Spell check works fine in Word. Thanks for your assistance. ...

Check
I am having trouble printing checks in Money (Basic). The payee's info and amt. is printed on the check but none of my info is on the check...acct #, name, address, or signature line. Please help ...

Yes/No Check Boxes
How do i insert the little boxes within a column that you can check, like checking off a list?? view>toolbars>forms/control toolbox then drag to where you want it -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Amy 'chelle" <Amy 'chelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FBF5855-23B6-46A0-B924-FDC17E3AFD57@microsoft.com... > How do i insert the little boxes within a column that you can check, like > checking off a list?? ...

outlook error This one is for the experts
my outlook 2003 for some reason gives me this error: AppName:outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.5510.0 AppStamp: 3f130f0 ModName:outllib.dll ModVer:11.0.5608.0 ModStamp: 3f35d24e fDebug:0 Offset:0013ce97 Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you Randy What are you doing when you get this error? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Randy asked: | my outloo...

visual basic errors when closing Outlook 2002
Recently I've been getting visual basic errors when I close outlook 2002...any suggestions? ...

"No permission to send to this recipient" error message need assis
"No permission to send to this recipient" I don't get it...yes I was merging some contacts from my personal folders from outlook 97/2000 and found a friend I hadn't spoken with in years, so I sent her an email. Then I get this message. Well I am new to exchange and the sysadmin, but I am lost as to where to look to clear up an issue like this. Any information? Thanks Will In System Managemnt, check the permissions for the SMTP Virtual Machine. I believe you need to allow basic authentication. Hope this helps David "William" <William@discussions.micros...

quotedetail quantity gives decimal error
hi i am using CRM SDK 3.0 i am trying to save quantity say "0.4" in the quotedetails. but it gives me error saying "decimal position in the quantity is invalid" can anyone help in resolving this issue Thanks and regards jignesh vyas When you setup the cataog, you control whether or not partial units are valid. It's on the Price List Item record and is called Quantity Selling Option. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "versatile" <jigneshvyas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1139053148.311981.207240@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... hi i am using CR...

REF error message when inserting new rows
A formula that is referencing the cell above returns a REF error message if a new row is inserted between the two. Is there a way to eliminate this problem without having to re-autofill? I've tested this in both 2000 and also 2002 Hi see David's answer to your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ellen Dan wrote: > A formula that is referencing the cell above returns a REF error > message if a new row is inserted between the two. Is there a way to > eliminate this problem without having to re-autofill? > > I've tested this in both 2000 and al...

Renaming cells tedious and error prone
From what I can tell from the help, there is no way to rename a cell and have all of the references updated. If I need to rename a cell, I have to delete the old name, add the new name, then manually reapply the new name wherever I need it. The logical method of simply typing a new name in the Name box only serves to give the cell a second name, and only the first one (alphabetically) will be shown. Am I missing something? Is there some way to change a cell name from AnnualPayment to AnnPmt and have all references updated automatically? -- Running Excel 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000 Visit JK ...

outlook send error #2
when I was at a client site at their network and opened outlook I noticed that I get an error message, Task 'philipleduc-e-mail - "Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'Unable to find the e-mail server. Please verify the server information in your account properties.'" so far nothing strangly if it were not that I do not have any e-mails visible in the out box. This error occurs only on my default mailbox (there is 6 or 7 of them) First idea do I have some kind of virus/trojan horse or whatever it is called that is sending mail on my behalf so I ran ad-awar...

Script Error on GP home page.
I have a user in my office that has been using GP v 10 for about 8 months and earlier versions back to v 8.0 for a long time. Today she started getting an Internet Explorer Script Error on her home page. The particulars of the message are: Line: 335 Char: 6 Error: The data is invalid Code: 0 URL: file:///c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/lpineda/Local%20Settings/Temp/tmp16A.tmp. Each time she refreshes her home page she gets that message with a different temporary file but the same line number. I have looked at the file and I don't see anything out of the ordinary there. Any he...

Error on page when opening attribute for customisation
hey Folks, MS CRM 3 on windows 2003 rc2 domain controller, SQL Server and SRS on seperate server. When I open an attriiute to customise it (on any entity) I get a warning symbol in the bottom left of my ie window which gives me the following when i double click the warning triangle: Line 131 char 1 error: To create nodes of type 'ELEMENT', a valid name must be specified. code 0 I can then not save any changes I make to the attribute. The same happens when I create new attributes However I can create new entities, where the primary attribute is succesfully created (I can't ...

XP Pro SP 3 repeated crashes serious error messages
XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 Multiple errors under this type. Causing crashes. IE repeatedly crashes also. Error varies with different At*.job numbers. Please advise. Event Type: Error Event Source: Schedule Event Category: None Event ID: 7901 Date: 12/31/2009 Time: 5:00:00 PM User: N/A Computer: DELL8400 Description: The At18.job command failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Indymagoo wrote: > XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 > Multiple errors under this type. Caus...

Send and Receive error
I get an error message saying I don't have permission to perform this function when I click send and receive button. I can download headers, surf the net and have a dial up connection operating. Does anyone know the registery settings that assign permissons for outlook? Help please ...

upgrade to 2007 gets MAPI32.dll error
I have a user who upgraded her office 2003 to 2007(educational version) but since, whenever she tries to start outlook she gets an error 'cannot start microsoft outlook... mapi32.dll is missing or corrupt' She said she did try reinstalling and she did run the fixmapi program. Anything else?? thanks CR Just delete the mapi32.dll it will regenerate on its own "CRNews" wrote: > I have a user who upgraded her office 2003 to 2007(educational version) > but since, whenever she tries to start > outlook she gets an error 'cannot start microsoft outlook......

Salv error: Fixed records in Report Custom Pool table
I noticed some reports in my Monday 2007 file failing. I ran salv.exe L2 and if found errors "Fixed records in Report Custom Pool table" I am looking for advice on what to do? 1) Continue w/my current Money file and redo my reports and see if the error goes away. 2) OR Use the repaired Money file and start from their. Any ideas on how serious this message is "Fixed records is Report Custom Pool table"? Thank-you! In microsoft.public.money, quest wrote: >I noticed some reports in my Monday 2007 file failing. I ran salv.exe L2 >and if found errors &quo...

Create error msg based on calculation result in formfield using VBA
I have a protected Word 03 form with a 2 column table in it (A1:B8). In the table are 3 manual entry textbox fields that you can enter dollar amounts into (B1, B2 & B3), and the remaining 5 fields (B4, B5, B6, B7 & B8) have formula calculations. B4 is the sum of B2+B3. B5 is a percentage ratio of B1/B4. Basically what I'm trying to do is pop up an error message when B4 (the sum of B2+B3) is less than the dollar amount entered into B1. Or another way of writing it is if B5 is greater than 100%, I need the error message to pop up. Sometimes my code works, sometimes not, and...

Payables Check Stub
GP v8, On the Payables check stub, Credit Memos print OK, but the vendor invoices they are applied against print zero in the Amount Paid column. It's not clear what credit amounts are being applied to these invoices. The Amount Paid column prints the Check Amount that is being applied, and ignores the Credit Amount being applied. The credit memos are being automatically applied. Would manually applying them make the check stub easier for the vendor to understand? Thanks, Dan L. ...

Error importing package(s)
Here is an example of one component that does not seem to be corrupted but gets an error on import into 8.0. Here is the Component: <Component Name="IV_Item_Number_Lookup" ProductId="0" Object="VBAForm" > VBAForm "IV_Item_Number_Lookup" { Windows { Window "IV_Item_Number_Lookup" { Code "" EventMode "" Fields { } Title "" } Grid "IV_Item_Number_Scroll" { Code "" EventMode "" Fields { } Title "" } } } </Component>...