Check printing in GP 7.0

Dear Guys,

I have check payments for vendors, where I'm dealing with
LOCAL CURRENCY & FORIGHN CURRENCY. When I paid by check in
LOCAL CURRENCY then the amount in words prints perfectly
but if i paid by check in FORIGN CURRENCY then the amount
in word prints in numeric which i want to print amount in
words instead of numbers.

Please help me to print checks amount in words for FORIGN
CURRENCY as well.

Your suggestion would be appricated on above issue

thnx
Shamin
0
anonymous (74722)

GP 10 recovery and customization
Hi, we're in the process of making a recovery plan. To test it, we install GP 10 on another server. Roughly here the steps we have done successfully: 1- Restore the required databases and logins 2- Install GP 10 from CDs 3- Install GP 10 SP1 and fixes It works fine on the test server but my question is: is there a structured way to transfer customization elements (extender, smartlists, etc...) to the new installation ? Thanks. Richard, All customizations elements (SLB, Extender and Modifier) has its own import/export features, you can use these features to export customizations ...

Win CE 6.0 and Bluetooth
Hi All, i tried to enable the Bluetooth function on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 (i. MX-based device). For connecting an USB-BT dongle I activated these SYSGENs: -SYSGEN_BTH_USB_ONLY -SYSGEN_BTH_PAN I also tried to additionally add the SYSGEN_BTH, but this seems to make no difference... After a clean SYSGEN I copied the image to the CE-system, started the system, put the USB-dongle (Anycom USB-500 or Delock EDR) in the port and oppend the BT-manager and pressed 'scan'. There were some BT devices found. So the 'basics' of the BT connection should work. But if i...

E2k3
Hi all! I've strange trouble with Exch 2k3. POP3 works fine, there's no problem. However, SMTP clients cannot send mail. On the server, SMTP is cinfigured to allow relay for authenticated clients only. On the clients (all I have seen), the authentication is enabled. However, server returns: ----- Outlook Express error ----- The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'vojtek@emwacgroup.cz'. Subject 'Test mail...', Account: 'Test', Server: 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx', Protocol: SMTP...

Outlook 2003 & CRM 3.0 connection error after install.
I am having trouble getting Outlook to connect to my crm server using the laptop installation version. When opening Outlook, I get the error "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM Server." I have tried uninstall and then reinstall but no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting this issue resolved? Thanks! I have found that if you have any kind of pop-up blocker, the Outlook client will throw an error like that (after waiting for a long time). In my case, I disabled the built-in pop-up blocker that comes with XPsp2 and then it was fine. To ch...

Printing Contacts
Hello, I use Outlook 2007 with Exchange. When I try to print a list of contacts from the public folder, I can see the field "File as" in my list, but it wont print. Do you have an idea of the source of this problem. Thank you in advance for your precious help. -- Sallie What view is applied to the folder? What exactly do you mean by "wont print"? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "Sallie" ...

CRM 3.0 & SQL 2005 Database Mirroring
Hi Could anyone settle this. Can CRM 3.0 make use of SQL Database Mirroring as a high availability solution. I believe that this is only possible with CRM 4.0 but a colleague assures me that it will work with CRM 3.0? Thanks ...

GP Dynamics 9 and Windows 2003 Service Pack 2
If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? Chris, Should be no problem, we have customers running it with GP 9.0. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D4E1BA-CF22-45EE-97F2-9BE2244D590D@microsoft.com... > If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our > current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? thank you for quick response.... much appreciated! "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Chris, ...

Upgrade 7.5 to 10 ?
Currently running: GP 7.5 / SQL 2000. Is there a migration path that we could go from 7.5 to 10, or would we have to go from 7.5 to 9.0 and then 9.0 to 10 you can't go directly from 7.5 > 10.0 I would recomend going from 7.5 > 9.0 SP3 (or the latest service pack) Then going from 9.0 SQL 2000 to 9.0 SQL 2005 Thn going from 9.0 SP3 to 10.0 SP 1 Note that the service packs are important. There are notes in the upgrade path that indicate you need the service pack installed prior to running utilities. "Laura Anne" wrote: > Currently running: GP 7.5 / SQL 2000. ...

Eliminate Printing payroll DD pay stubs
We are looking at eliminating the printing of Payroll DD sheets for all our employees and instead adding the Greenshades Employee Desk, which allows employees to logon and print their own payslips. Does anyone have any comments on the greenshades product or if they have any experience with any other packages available. Does Microsoft have their own product like that? thanks -- Doug GP offers Employee Pay which is a component of Employee Self Service. This module is deployed via Business Portal. Employees can view and print pay stubs. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Doug" wrot...

#DIV/0! hiding
how can i make a #DIV/0! message either hide, or appear as a 0.00 or something else that would look better in a spreadsheet? ...

Dynamics GP 9.0
When you install Dynamics GP 9.0 from the CD, in the Insallation Type window you will see Server Option or Client Option. The first option should technically say "Server & Client", not just Server. Needless to say, when you Install Server, it installs Client as well. Thanks Girish ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft...

Outlook 2003 won't start under Windows 7
Reinstalled Office 2003 after converting to W7. This error message appears immediately after starting OL: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be opened." Try; Start Run Outlook.exe /resetnavpane (space between exe /) "Kay" <Kay@kayknapp.com> wrote in message news:eYf7cZufKHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Reinstalled Office 2003 after converting to W7. This error message > appears immediately after starting OL: > > "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The information store ...

Printing Statements?
I'm a new user. Printing my first statements. How Do I get rid of the Minimum Payment field or change the amount to show the current balance? -- JD Hi JD - Thanks for your note. In order to modify the account statement, you will need to modify the XML file. The file name and path can be found in Store Operations Administrator, in the Configuration dialog, Templates tab. Typically, the file is Statement.XML and is located in c:\program files\microsoft retail management system\store operations\receipt templates folder. Once you find the file used for your account statements, locate...

RE: Error when initializing Dynamics DB in 6.0
Hello: A colleague of mine is having some issues with installing and upgrading from 6.0 to 9.0. Obivously, 6.0 is no longer supported so I thought that I would post her e-mail here. Below is her e-mail. Any help would be appreciated: I’m doing a 6.0 to 9.0 upgrade, and moving servers. I have loaded 6.0 on the new machine, and am trying to create the DYNAMICS db. I get the message below when I try to create it: It seems to point to the tempdb not being big enough. I have increased the db & log size to > 200MB (docs say Dynamics needs 50). GP is of no help, b/c they do not ...

How do I print gridlines for a table in publisher 2003
I have made a table (graft) and want the gridlines to print & show up. I cannot find a way to accomplish this. Please advise. Select & highlight the table, click lines, more lines, select the grid option, you can also change the line weight and color in this menu. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brenda" <Brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C3055F3-3D53-4AB6-8992-25DAB43BF671@microsoft.com... >I have made a table (graft) and want the gridlines to print & show up. I...

Extracting invoice data from GP 9 using a SQL query (ODBC)
I'm working to extract invoice detail information from a client's GP 9 MSSQL database, with the goal of being able to mock up their invoices in external systems. Just to keep things interesting, they aren't using GP to it's maximum ability - quotes are generated from another software package, and when converted to a sale, minimal data is entered into GP and processed (such as shipping address, job name, job number, PO number, and occasionally a line it of what appears to be free-form text. I have hard copies of several invoices, various web resources, and access to t...

Check out http://hackityourself.com
Guys, *Check out http://hackityourself.com* They hack email and myspace accounts for like $50, i used um before. Looks like their price even went down a few bucks. ...

CRM 4.0 E-mail Router poll frequency
Hi, How often will the E-Mail router access the Exchange mailboxes being monitored? I waited for 15 minutes with 3 new message hanging in the inbox. I restarted the service and they all came in. The performance counter "Incoming mailbox access attempts" didn't move for the 15 minutes i waited. After a restart -- furious activity for a few seconds. No errors/warnings were logged to the event log. Can this be controlled somewhere? Thanks, Manso I have almost the same problem there can go up to 1 hour before the email is going trough the system. If you found a solution pl...

Checking on two values
To count the numbers of rows that include the number "16" in column "I", I use the following formula: ANTALL.HVIS(I:I;"16") (I think this is called COUNT.IF in english) I want to count the numbers of rows that include both this and the letter "A" in column "B". (Meaning not counting rows which just fulfill one of these requirements.) How do I write this formula? (Please feel free to write the english formula, I will find out how to write it in norwegian.) Regards Johannes Hei Johannes COUNTIF takes only one criteria. You can do this wit...

Field Service Installation Failed in GP 8 with Arabic Collation
Hi All, I unable to install the databse schema to any of the database due to field service does not install on Arabic Collation. Anybody has solution. Regards Akber ...

Can I Print Speech commands in Excel
Can I Print Speech commands in Excel 2003, on A4 ...

asp.net, windows 7, and a return of the BSOD
I spent years and years using Windows XP without *ever* seeing a BSOD. I honestly thought these things were a thing of the past. Now I see one, or have my machine simply lock up hard, nearly every day and it only happens when I have just started an ASP.Net project in debug mode. The recovery tool kicks in on reboot but it always comes up with "no known cause" as the reason for the crash. This worries me because it suggests that MS isn't getting any meaningful feedback on the problem, which in turn means that I may experience this problem indefinitely. Has anyone ...

auto numbering an exel work book sheet everytime it opens or print
I have a temporay invoice template, I need an invoice number to appear in one cell, that automatically changes if the invoice is opened or printed. Start here http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Rugby Al" <RugbyAl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DC56564-22B5-4350-A411-8AFD43A218F3@microsoft.com... >I have a temporay invoice template, I need an invoice number to appear in one > cell, that automatically changes if the invoice is opened or printed. ...

Old VB Project doesn't work with New Office or Windows 7
Is there anyone that can recommend a solution to 'fix' an old VB application? It's a report card program that uses a Word template and fills in the word document from this .exe file created in VB. I have no idea how to debug as I am not the one who programmed it nor do I know antything more than beginner basic. It appears to be a very simple program and the folder consists of a few .bas files, .frx, and .frm files. I downloaded Visual Studio Pro to debug the .exe file, but I don't know where to begin. Problem: The program asks you to open the word document(Whi...

Print Forms as they Look
I have a custom form that users will need to print the form as it looks, but with the regular print everything is changed to text. I tried XPath but the problem with that is if a machine does not have that dll, the information on the sent form will not appear ...