Check printing error - my batch disappeared!

I was in the process of printing my check batch for the week. I went to
purchasing, print checks, selected my batch, and pushed print. Usually a
screen will come up that then tells me to push print one more time, but this
screen never appeared! If I repeat my steps, the batch no longer appears in
the window.  If I go to purchasing, post checks, and select that batch, I can
see the batch with status "Check Printing". If I try to select the batch, it
says" This batch is being edited by another user. Please try later." If I go
to transactions, purchasing, batches, again the batch appears with status
"Check Printing", but if I select the batch, it says "You cannot edit the
batch or transactions in this batch. Use the Post Payables Checks window to
continue processing." As I mentioned above, if I go to Post Checks, I am told
that the batch is printing and is in use.
I tried restarting my printer. I tried rebooting my computer.
Help Please! My checks are lost!
0
Melissa (140)

Go to "Batch Recovery" and clear it. if not then User SQL Table SY0800 and
Delete the batch and then run (post).

Miscorsoft also has an application under Automated Solutions which you can
install and run it and it will clear your batch and ready for posting.

"Melissa" <Melissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was in the process of printing my check batch for the week. I went to
> purchasing, print checks, selected my batch, and pushed print. Usually a
> screen will come up that then tells me to push print one more time, but
> this
> screen never appeared! If I repeat my steps, the batch no longer appears
> in
> the window.  If I go to purchasing, post checks, and select that batch, I
> can
> see the batch with status "Check Printing". If I try to select the batch,
> it
> says" This batch is being edited by another user. Please try later." If I
> go
> to transactions, purchasing, batches, again the batch appears with status
> "Check Printing", but if I select the batch, it says "You cannot edit the
> batch or transactions in this batch. Use the Post Payables Checks window
> continue processing." As I mentioned above, if I go to Post Checks, I am
> told
> that the batch is printing and is in use.
> I tried restarting my printer. I tried rebooting my computer.
> Help Please! My checks are lost!

0
zeeaay1 (20)

printing 2 charts on single page

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

stop error defeating me

Customer check data

Error in database....

printing imported gif files in Excel

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

error 553

80070005 error #2

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

Unapplying a Check
Invoices were paid with a check. The invoices which were paid are not the correct ones. The check is in history. What Accounts want is to bring the paid invoices as well as the check into an 'open' status. Can the 'void historical transactions' do this? If not, how can it done? You are correct that Void Historical Transaction will move them back to open. However, did the Vendor already cash the Check? Voiding a check will also void it out of your Checkbook balance so it is best to void the check if you still have it with you, otherwise you will have to make a manual ...

How do I print to non A4 paper on an HP 450C Plotter from Publish.
Running Publisher 2003 (fully patched) on a Windows 2000 SP4 (fully patched) laptop, when I print to a HP 450C Plotter (connected to a SBS 2003 server) I can only print the top left A4 "Window" of the job. Prior to upgrading to Office 2003 (running office 2000) there was no probloems in plotting up to a full A0 job. Does anyone have any idea of what is going on and more importantly is there a fix or work-around? Have you asked HP? They have many, many support documents as well as drivers. This would be a printer problem rather than a Publisher issue. I'd look for you but ...