Changing Inventory Item Types #2

In GP7.5, is there any way to change inventory
item types once they have been used?  Can the item
be deleted and then recreated at the end of a
year?  Are there any utility programs that can do
this?  In particular, I've got some "sales
inventory" items that I want to convert to "kits"
and others that need to be "services"

0
short1 (6)

We are on 8.0, but I don't think it is possible to change the item type - not
even with Professional System Tools.  We have changed the item name (via
tools) to include the word Discontinued.  Then we set up a new item to
replace the old.

"Gregg Short" wrote:

> In GP7.5, is there any way to change inventory
> item types once they have been used?  Can the item
> be deleted and then recreated at the end of a
> year?  Are there any utility programs that can do
> this?  In particular, I've got some "sales
> inventory" items that I want to convert to "kits"
> and others that need to be "services"

0
LAM (33)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

printing 2 charts on single page

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

Offline folder problems #2

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder