Change subform from a subform

I have a form named frmToday with a subform named frmMyView. The default
subform for frmMyView is frmCalls. I change this with a button by using a
private Sub routine Forms!frmTODAY!frmMYVIEW.Form.SourceObject = "frmDupes."
I have a button on frmDupes with Forms!frmTODAY!frmMYVIEW.Form.SourceObject =
"frmCalls" as a Private Sub routine. The intent is to change back to the
original setup. It doesn't work. What do I need to do?
Thanks!
0
Arturo (24)

How do change the amortization of loan template to accommodate pa.
I need an amortization table that can compute on partial years. For example, my immediate need is to amortize $437,410 at 10% over 8.52 years. The current template only allows for years stated in whole numbers from 1 - 30. What are the individual periods of compounding interest? Days/Months/Years/Decades/Biweekly/Semimonthly/??? Once you know that, you can figure out the number of periods in 8.52 years. With that information you can 1) extend your table past the 30 lines you currently have to include the number of periods, 2) use the PMT function to get periodic payments and you'...

Subforms are slow on an Access Project
I converted a 2003 Access .mdb database to an Access .adp project and one of the forms took a huge performance hit. The form was bound to a table with 3000 + records and contained 6 sub-forms placed on pages in a tabl control. One of the tab pages displays data from the main table and the others display data from the child tables. When the user changes a field on the main table and moves to another field there is a 3 to 4 second delay while the status bar below displays a "Calculating" message. Presumably the Acces project is updating the data on the other sub-forms even thou...

Set a form as a subform without the Wizard?
Hello, Using Access97, can I somehow set a form I have as a subform in another existing form when I have the typical install and no install media? When I try to follow the Help system procedure it errors saying the necessary Wizard is not installed. Is it possible to do it by other means? Regards, ern. On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:26:16 +0100, "ernie" <ernie@unspam.co.uk> wrote: >Hello, > Using Access97, can I somehow set a form I have as a subform in another >existing form when I have the typical install and no install media? When I >try to follow the Help system pr...

How can I allow other users to make changes in a shared workbook
I have everything set up properly and other users cannot make and save changes in a shared workbook. Any suggestions? What happens when they try to make changes? If the worksheet is protected (and that's what is stopping them, unshare the workbook, unprotect the worksheet, unlock the cells that should be able to be changed, reprotect the worksheet, reshare the workbook and try it again.) What happens when they try to save? (I don't have a guess here.) yourdisplayname@discussions.microsoft.co wrote: > > I have everything set up properly and other users cannot make and save...

Change Default Add-in Folder
Great Day! Is there a way to change default add-in folder in Excel so in stead o going to the C:\Documents and Settings\"username"\Applicatio Data\Microsoft\Addins\ it goes to my folder (C:/MyAddins). Thank you. Compound -- compoun ----------------------------------------------------------------------- compound's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1155 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38688 I think if you use Regedit to modify this key value: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common\Gene...

OWA Password change- Uniqueness requirements not met
yWe have configured OWA to use SSL and enabled the Change Password feature. When users attempt to change their password, the receive a message that “Either the password is too short or uniqueness requirements have not been met” Great pains have been taken to ensure that all password uniqueness requirements are met. The domain password policy has had uniqueness requirements disabled. Any recommendations or ideas? Windows Server 2003 SP1, Exchange V. 6.5 SP2 When was the change made to the GP? Did you force an update? Nue "Miranda" <Miranda@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

date formatting changes
I have a VB macro that changes all date formats to dd/mm/yy. This works fine. However, sometimes when I go back into my files at a later date, I find that the dates convert back to dd/mm/yyyy. Why does this happen when I have specifically set the format to dd/mm/yy? There are some custom date formats that don't belong to you. I'm betting that you happened to use the same format that excel uses to tell it to pick up the format from the windows regional settings (under control panel). xl2002 is more honest with the way it deals with dates. (I think it's new with xl2002, but ma...

Subform's Query
I have created a form and a sub form in it. I have radio buttons, now what I want is that if first radio button is select Form-A opens in subform and when I select second radio button, Form-B opens in subform. I have created a Event_Procedure for After_Update radio buttons like this: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Radio_A...

Changing Text to Number Problem.
I have a problem when importing information into an Excel spreadsheet. We have a system at work that has a front end Web based application (asp) that accesses an SQL database. Not all of the software is written yet, so to sort/filter data I have to copy lists of information from the Web based application to an Excel spreadsheet. Much of the information that I import (copy and paste) into the spreadsheet are hyperlinks to other information in the SQL database. To get rid of the hyperlinks once I have the list copied to my spreadsheet, I (copy and paste special, values only) the information on...

change of salesperson id
how do I change the salesperson id on an overall invoice ...

Can a posting account be changed to an allocation account?
We have an expense account that is in one department. We want to allocate that expense to other departments. Can the existing account be changed to an allocation account? If yes, how? If not, we can add a new account, but the AP staff is used to using this account number. Bob, You cannot switch an account from one posting type to another. The only thing I can think of is using the Account Combiner/Modifier tool available from Microsoft to change the existing account number to something else, which will then free up the number the accounting staff is familiar with and you can create a...

Changing Status on Service Activity
hi I am using service activity to schedule services. I have set up a service called training and set the Show Time As field to reserved. What i want to now do is setup a workflow which says if the current time is greater than the scheduled time change the status to completed and generate an order. Can someone please advice me how to go about this,. Kind Regards Ridhima ...

Address changes
We are changing the email domain name. We have to keep the old smtp address and recieve the new also. The outgoing mail will have to have the new address. We are running exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0. Any how to would be a great help. -- Joed ...

Form with two nested subforms.
I am setting up a database with three main forms. The parent form is called [Orders]. The first subform is called [People]. the Second subform is called [records]. Each order can have multiple people in it. Each person can have multiple records. To keep all of the data on one page, I nested two different subforms. The problem is that I am having problems running simple functions on my second subform [records]. The first problem is using the findrecord operation to find a value (MaxID) in the ID field. Here is what I have: Forms![Orders]![People].Form![Records].SetFocus Forms![Or...

suggestion: change vendor before final approval
I spoke to a GP user at convergence who would like to be able to change the vendor ID before a requisition has been final approved. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default...

How to change font for cross-references
I have been a WORD user for years, but I still cannot work out how to make a cross-reference appear as a link. When I create a cross-reference it just appears as normal text (unlike applying a hyperlink). Is this a default and somewhere you can opt for colored text and an underline? And what is the point of a x-ref that cannot be identified as a x-ref until you actually hover over it? Unless I am missing something really basic, that seems really stupid. Word is still geared toward print, in which a hyperlink is pointless and hyperlink formatting (blue and underlined) ...

How do I change the e-mail I orginally set up outlook with?
Not sure what your question is. Do you mean you want to change your email account? "Sledge24" <Sledge24@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BE91BFB-6A14-40EF-9F0F-203792BEB3EB@microsoft.com... > ...

Change Mouse Pointer
Is it possible to change the mouse pointer to a hand when it is moved over a particular control in a form? I'm using a bound text box and when the user clicks on it another form opens up containing additional details. I would like to change the mouse pointer to a hand when it is positioned over the text box in order to remind the user of this functionality. Does anyone know how to do this? Do I need to use a different control? Thanks, Chris Hi Chris, Place the following directly in the On Mouse Move event for the textbox: =mousecursor(32649) HTH, Rob "prototype" <pr...

Changing Numbers to Text in a query
Hello, I have a number in a query that i need to change to text because my data, i.e. 555767 is being returned as 555,767 and i do not want it to contain a comma. Any ideas? Thank you! MN Perhaps you only need to change the "display" of the number, not the data type...? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "MacNut2004" <MacNut2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF49F175-9640-4B44-961C-4A8EC6D5E4BB@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have a number in a query that i need to change to text because my data, > i.e. 555767 is b...

How can I prevent user from resizing fields in subform ?
If a user clicks on the heading of a field in a subform, they can resize the field. How can I prevent the user from doing this? Thanks Mark Change the default view of the subform from Datasheet to Continuous, and set the textbox controls for the fields to resemble a datasheet, but with each control set to the size you want. You can place labels in the subform's header section to display the field names (column titles). HTH, Rob <mthornblad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1184742555.389067.49020@o11g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > If a user clicks on the heading of a fie...

Changes in columns from page to page
I have a documents created in Word 97 and now in Word 2003. They have 2 columns (It's a cookbook.) and I insert column breaks at the end of a recipe to force a complete recipe to start at the top of a column. On one particular document, I inserted a break at the bottom of column 2 on page 20 and the recipe pasted in column 1 of page 21 centered the recipe over both columns. The recipe is only about 24 lines of text. I've checked formatting, styles, page layout and anything else I can think of above and in other supposedly identical documents. I've created a templ...

Change source data of a pivot chart
In Excel 2007 can you change the source data of a pivot chart I have multiple charts and tables which I want to copy but the copied charts still refer to the original pivot table I have limited practice with this, but I think if you copy the sheet with the pivot table and chart to a new workbook, the links travel with the copied pivot table, not the original. You can then move the sheet into the original workbook. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "MRIreland" <MRI...

Change name of Wksheet to reflect a month auto.
Hi, is it possible to have a macro change the name of a sheet to a certain month reflected in a cell? If so, how do I do it? Thx! val Assuming your cell (in this case, A1) contains a date value: activesheet.name = format(range("A1").value,"mmmm") -- Olly "dolphinv4" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e77401c43ca2$5faf0290$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > is it possible to have a macro change the name of a sheet > to a certain month reflected in a cell? If so, how do I > do it? > > Thx! > val Hi Put ...

clear records on subform when go to knew record on main form
I am using the unbound combo fields on the main form (date, joblist, personnel) to populate and schedule fields in a subform when I navigate to a new record (new day) on the main form. I would like the subform records to be cleared out for the new record but remain for the day that has already been scheduled. What code and where do I put it. thanks, barb It should be automatic (no code) if your main form and subform are set up properly. Definitions that will make my explanation easier... just sub in your own names: FormMain - Your main form TableMain - The table or recordset und...

PWA My Tasks: how to change task bar in Gantt Chart
I need to change the bar in the My Tasks Gantt Chart of Project Web Access (version 2003). The problem is that "splitted" tasks aren't show as a dotted line. The tasks is a complete bar thats give a wrong impression of duration. The My Task view shows the following: Task A |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Task B |||| Task C |||||||||| Thats a problem. In MS Project the Gantt Chart shows this: Task A ||||||||||||| ..............||||||||||||| Task B ...