Change Posting Settings in GP10

We converted to GP 10 from SBF. After processing a few weeks, we realized
thzat the posting settings need some adjustments. System will not let us save
changes. Any thoughts??
Thanks..

I think we figured it out. The changes do not appear on front screen-only the
defaults show. Need to select other instances and the changes appear.

"Dick at VPI" wrote:

> We converted to GP 10 from SBF. After processing a few weeks, we realized
> thzat the posting settings need some adjustments. System will not let us save
> changes. Any thoughts??
> Thanks..

change day number font size of all 12 calendar pages at one time
Using the calendar template provided in Publisher 2007, I would like to change the font size of the day numbers to 24 pt in bold and I would like to do it one time instead of 12 times every time I want to make a format or font change. -- RM This link should help! http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP012317361033.aspx -- The Code Cage Team Regards, The Code Cage Team www.thecodecage.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Code Cage Team's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=2 View this thread: http://www.th...

Setting up account?
Hi there, I received an email way back when I first bought this computer. I never set it up at that time, but I'd like to now. Can you help me with this? I am particularly having difficulty with finding out what kind of "server" it is... Please let me know when you get the chance. Thanks! Summer Headley Your email account provider has that information. They should have a help page on their website. If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist you. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.li...

Investments to Watch DJIA Doesn't Change
I am using Money 2004 Premium and I added the DJIA to Investments to Watch. For some reason it still shows the the DJIA for 12-10-2003. It doesn't show the current value and change for the day. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? If you respond direct, remove k4wj from the email address. Thanks, John in Pembroke Pines, FL ...

How do I change the name at the bottom of the calendar?
When I print out the calendar, the previous ofice managers' name appears at the bottom, how do I change that? "ACritchfield" wrote in message news:9CCE1BDD-8453-4025-B3F5-EE4955F1BC74@microsoft.com... > When I print out the calendar, the previous ofice managers' name > appears at > the bottom, how do I change that? Search the registry for your manager's name. It was probably the name and company he specified during the install of Windows. ...

Can you change the length of an excel chart data label?
The label is cutting off the number and I will need to change the length or scrap the label all together if the functionality is not available. Thanks for your help! A know bug. Some people have this problem other do not. Workaround: add some dots to the end of the title then format the dots to be invisible (in case others view the chart and do not have the 'bug') by making the font colour match the label's background colour (generally white) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Alia" <Alia@discussions.microsoft.c...

Referencing a Sheet and Cell Location in Change Event of Combo Box
I have a combo box in Sheet1 of my workbook I would like after any ite is changed in it to go to Cell A4 of my Rates Worksheet in the sam workbook. Here is the code Private Sub ComboBox1_Change() Sheets("Rates").Select Range("A4").Select End Sub It is breaking on this line here Range("A4").Select What do I need to change so that it can go to A4 of my Rates worksheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Use this Sheets("Rates").Activate Sheets("Rates").Range("A4").Select Or Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets...

Changing Text Colors on Task List
I need to be able to change the color of specific task list entries in Outlook. Can anyone tell me how this can be accomplished? Thanks! Use the Automatic Formatting feature for this. While in the Tasks folder, click View | Current View | Customize Current View, then click the Automatic Formatting button. Set the formatting rules up as you want them. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Bob Bowers" <rbowers@levinco.com> wrote i...

Changing recordset/serverfilter from another form
Hi, I've been struggling with this for a long time now. I thought it would be a simple thing to do: I'm programming an ADP ontop of a SQL Server db. I have a form frmCustomers with a subform frmCustomersDetails , the subform displays one customer - with the use of Recordset = "Customers" and Serverfilter = "CustId = nnnn". It seems very okay (no?) and works mostly well to navigate to a customer with id nnn. And I have another form frmSearch, from which the user can enter the customer id and hit enter, and I try to set the frmCustomerDetails.Serverfilter t...

setting value for combo boxes
i have a combo box bound to a table that when 'not in list' opens a form to add a new entry to the bound table. once the user adds an entry to the bound table via the newly opened form, i'd like this value to populate the original form control, which is still open. and not to get to greedy, but i was hoping it could be global in that i'd like one code or macro so i don't have to do it for every combo box in the form. any help is appreciated thanks lefty On Feb 23, 8:52 pm, "lefty" <richardpo...@gmail.com> wrote: > i have a combo box bound to a table th...

Changing active selection cursor
Is there a way for me to change the color or size of the active selection cursor? A coworker is having a problem with losing the location of the selected box on large spreadsheets and I am interested in finding a way to make it stand out more on the page. Anything would help... color, size, or maybe setting the selected box to blink... not sure what can be done. Thanks http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM.htm#HighlightActiveCell from there you can also download rowliner which might be better for this situation Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mistaken Creation" wrote: > Is there a w...

Exchange 2000 Server will be change IP address
We will change Exchange 2000 Server IP address . Which we need to reconfig? Exchange Server will be use private IP. 1. Which port require to open in firewall? 2. Which we need to reconfig in exchange? I change IP address in TCP/IP only. 1. You'll need to update the firewall to reflect a new prt 25 forwarding as well as 80/443 if you're providing OWA. 2. Exchange won't need any changes. Just do an nbtstat -R and an ipconfig /registerdns after you change the IP -- Thanks, Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP www.briandesmond.com "TONY" <TONY@discussions.micros...

option to change keyboard language has dissapeared!
it used to be at the bottom right corner and it said EN. I want to put the keyboard to french. help! Re: option to change keyboard language has dissapeared! This is a feature of windows (not powerpoint) but ... Something along the lines of control panel > regional and language > languages > details > language bar > in their is the setting you want to turn the "en" bit back on cheers TAJ Simmons PowerPoint Master http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com awesome - powerpoint templates, powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials... "matt...

Ill Ex03 server, can't open event log or change services with msc
I have an exchange 2003 server which did not come up happily after a reboot which I forced after the latest IMF update. (Dell raid 5 powerdege Hardware seems OK) I have a message saying that " a service did not start" etc. What I did was start in safe mode and try to change the service start up manual, however althogh I could view the services, I could could not right click and change properties. Also I could view the event log, but not the properties for each event. I was, however able to edit the registry to change service properities. Reboot and go in in "un-safe&quo...

how do i keep a project from being changed when emailing
please help i donot want my work changed when i email. how do i protect it? Use PDF. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been mentioned here. If you have 2007 Publisher there is a "save as" PDF converter add-in from Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "kpratt" <kpratt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFBAF43A-AB03-4963-B71F-8B1D8EFEFDB4@microsoft.com... > please help i donot want my work changed whe...

Changing Autofill Preferences Outlook 2002
Is there anyway to reset the autofill choices that are presented when one addresses an email in Outlook 2002? I have deleted the contacts from the address book but autofill still suggests names/addresses that I no longer have. Thanks in advance. Al Either delete the suggestions one by one as they pop up or delete the entire ..nk2 file associated with your profile. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Al" <chonan@bigfoot.com&...

Change default colors for charting
I would like to change the default colors fot the lines and background in Excel charts. The default background is gray and wastes toner and the yellow default color for series 2 data is difficult to see on a white backgound. Anyone know where these are stored or how to change these settings? I know how to change the colors, but don't want to have to do this every time I chart. Thanks Hi, Jon has information on creating custom types. You can also update the Default chart type. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CreateCustomTypes.html Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft ...

Allow for user-defined labels to be changed in Customer Addresses
In Customer Address Maintenance, I would like to change the labels for the user defined fields using a setup and not using modifier. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default....

Changing formula to value/result
Hi experts, How do I go about changing the cell formula so that it becomes the result of the formula. Thank you! -- sutats ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sutats's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=387125 Here are 2 ways to convert formulas to their values: For 1 cell: Select the cell, then... Press [F2] (to edit) Press [F9] (to convert to the value) Press [Enter] (to commmit the value) Or (for multiple cells) Select the cells, ...

Setting rules in Outlook 2007
I have just "upgraded" from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007. Our family use individual email addresses on the lines of *****@surname.serviceprovider.co.uk. My Service Provider only provides one network password for the surname account. My computer running XP Home Edition is set up with several user accounts. Outlook Express was configured by means of a simple rule to download mail only for the person logging in, all other mail was left on the server. My problem is that if I cannot configure seperate passwords at server level so I need to configure Outlook with a similar to what...

Changing security on Exchange...?
Hey! We are using People Soft, and we have some people working on the Portal part from PS. This Portal has some built in feature which is supposed to pull the inbox from OWA, once they are logged in to the Portal. For this to work they have sent me some instructions that has to be done on the Exchange side. One part is to change the security settings on "Default Web Site - Exchange" from Basic Auth. to Basic Auth. plus Anonymous Access. We are currently using this FE server with all the features, OWA, mobile devices syncing and stuff... will changing these settings possibly mes...

Modifyifng Internet Email Settings In Outlook
My Outlook email account is currently configured to receive internet email and leaving copies of the emails on the server. I would like to change this, so that they are deleted. When I attempt to un-check the box that says, "Leave email copies on the server" and click OK, an alert box opens stating that "This account is already being used." It looks as though there is no way to simply modify the settings. I don't want to go throught the hassle of creating a new account and migrating files over from the existing pst. Please let me know if there is another ...

Set Customer Balance equal zero monthly
I have a customer with a prison who sets a credit limit for inmates at $500 per month for On Account purchases. Each month they want to zero the amount of the balance so the prisoners can then charge up to $500 the following month. This goes on month to month. Is there an SQL statement that lets us zero these balances? Supposedly they used to be able to do this in Quick Sell 2000 through an SQL in the Doctor. We are using Store Ops ver 2.0.0105, single user license. If we can't do this through an SQL in the Administrator, what is the fastest method. There are over 800 customer...

Quick Way To Change Proofing Language?
Using Outlook 2003 (just upgraded). If one writes e-mails in two (or more) languages, both of which one has the dictionaries installed for, is there a quick way to change between them for the proofing tools, perhaps even within an e-mail, or at least per e-mail? Yes, I know how to change the default setting--Tools menu, Options, choose Spelling tab, International Dictionaries, and choose the dictionary, click OK. A fine way to change the default, but rather a hassle to change that just for one e-mail, then have to change it back to the default afterwards. Isn't there a way to quickly cha...

Best way to persist alter table changes in my local DB to web host
Hello. Using SQL Server 2008. I'm developing on my local PC with a copy of the DB that is contained on a web host. Is there a good way when I do an alter table on the local DB to export that change to the web host DB and have "semi-automatically" apply the change to its copy of the table? dontspammenow@yahoo.com (dontspammenow@yahoo.com) writes: > Using SQL Server 2008. I'm developing on my local PC with a copy of > the DB that is contained on a web host. Is there a good way when I do > an alter table on the local DB to export that change to the w...

Copy GP10 Company setup options
How do you copy the setup options from a "test" company to a new clean install for the purposes of creating a production company. We perform test until we get our processes where we want them, but are having to go back and revisit the setup options to set them up in a live company. I used copy company automated tool, but it brought over data also. thanks, adger Adger, 1) You can follow KB article 872709 -- https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;872709 --to transfer all your setup information. or 2) You can use SnapShot in combination with ...