Cdn Payroll July 1 errors

Since the tax update was installed for July 1 for Canadian Payroll, our
Detail Range Reports do not have the proper data. I noticed that CPY30260 has
not been updated!!!  this is not good. I contacted our vendor to see if this
is a known issue.

There is a round2 tax update that does not affect our province so I have not
installed it. I was waiting for round3 which has not been released yet.

Is anyone else aware of this? We have not seen any errors during Update
Masters. Our YTD amounts and T4 amounts appear to be correct.

thanks.
0
barbola (98)

never mind

"barbola" wrote:

> Since the tax update was installed for July 1 for Canadian Payroll, our
> Detail Range Reports do not have the proper data. I noticed that CPY30260 has
> not been updated!!!  this is not good. I contacted our vendor to see if this
> is a known issue.
>
> There is a round2 tax update that does not affect our province so I have not
> installed it. I was waiting for round3 which has not been released yet.
>
> Is anyone else aware of this? We have not seen any errors during Update
> Masters. Our YTD amounts and T4 amounts appear to be correct.
>
> thanks.
0
barbola (98)

How do I stop rounding in simple addition formula in Excel, 1 cen.
I am using Excel 2002, and created a workbook where dollars and cents are used. When I write the formula =sum(#,#,#) it calculates the result one cent off the actual total. Like $2623.27 is shown and it should be $2628.28. Can this be fixed? Check out John's web page on the subject: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "bjm1010" &l...

#VALUE! error: vlookup works in Excel 2000 but not 2003
Hi, My client has a spreadsheet which works fine in Excel 2000 but when opened with Excel 2003 it populates the pages with #VALUE! and the best I can tell is that the problem is with the following formulas. Can anyone advise if they have seen this before. I am unable to post their file but this is the code that I think is a bit suspect. =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B14,'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\[Price List 040301.xls]Items'!$A:$M,11,FALSE))=TRUE,"",VLOOKUP(B14,'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\[Price List 040301.xls]Items'!$A:$M,11,FALSE...

Dynamics 9 upgrade and field service error in utilities
I am following the upgrade instruction to the tee. I installed version 9 on the server to a new location, launhed utilities, then cancelled, in order to install SP #2. I now launch utilities and in the product validation, I get an error in 1 of our 15 databases: Unable to get extended version info for product 949 (field service). We don't use this, nor did I install this. Why is it trying to update a product we do not use, nor did I select during the 9.0 install? ...

0xC0070652 error during Exchange 2003 SP2 install
I tried to install SP2 on one of our Exch 2003 Standard servers and received the following error, choosing the cancel option seems to have allowed the install to complete sucessfully "Setup failed while installing sub-component Exchange Activesync with error code 0xC0070652" the setup log reads as follows [05:31:39] Calling MSXML installer with command line: "msiexec /i msxml3.msi /q reboot="ReallySuppress"" [05:31:39] Process created ... waiting (-1) [05:31:42] Process has exited with 0x000652 [05:31:42] The command msiexec /i msxml3.msi /q reboot=&quo...

.NET Framework Application error in WinCE 6.0
Hi All, I am running a .NET framework application in WinCE 6.0 and getting the following error "This error appears when I execute a program in a Psion 7525 with Windows CE 4.2 "File or assembly name 'Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A', or one of its dependencies, was not found" This same application is working in x86 PC. How to solve this issue in WinCE? Thanks for help. If you want to run your application in WinCE 6.0 you have to compile your application on .NET Compact Framework. --...

eTrust v7.1 & exchange 2003
Hello, I�m using eTrust v7.1. for virust protection on Exchange 2003. I don't want that mailbox owner (recipient) get notification that there was a virus in message. We get many viruses every day and messages that there is a virus are very disturbing. In realtime mail options for exchange I cant deselect the notification for mailbox owner. It is grayed� THX for response. Dussan Most of the email-based viruses have attachments with the=20 extensions (.EXE, .SCR, .PIF, .BAT, etc.) and some=20 AntiVirus protection software for servers can block/filter=20 out these emails without sendi...

adding exchange account error
I have SBS2000 w exch2k sp3. I have 10 users using office 2000 with no problems. We received a corperate hand down pc last week with Win2k & office XP. When I try to setup the exchange mail account it gives me an error that it can not login to the exchange server. I am logged into the domain and my login script is running. I checked my DNS entries and they are to the 2K server. It can resolve the server name. Any help is appreciated. Hello, Please review the following article and check for RPC Binding Order and RPC ClientProtocols: 325930 XCCC: How to Troubleshoot Connectivity I...

Error starting Excel
During start up of excel2000 receive following Program Error message box: "Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created." I have: uninstalled and install Office 2000 but still receiving error (same error in Word) removed excel.xlb (works once, error returns in subsequent attempts) uninstalled add-ins Any suggestions? I did a FIND in the NG for errors but didn't see this one. If it is an error that's been addressed I apologize in advance. I resolved the problem at http://www.mvps.org...

Assigning work to team 1 and team 2
Hi I need to allocate certain work to 2 teams, the only way I can think of doing this is by building a counter and then giving the even numbers to one team and the odd numbers to the other. Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Set db = CurrentDb() Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblTeamCounter", dbOpenDynaset) rs.Edit rs!RepNum = rs!RepNum + 1 rs.Update rs.Close: Set rs = Nothing The above code gives me the counter how do I code it to lookup the REPNum and if it is even number then Me.Team1 = True Else Me.Team2 = True Or is there a better way of doing this?...

Error opening outlook #2
I am getting an error when I open outlook for the first time after booting/rebooting my pc. Outlook caused a general protection fault in module DIBENG.DLL at 0003:00000fa9. If I click close then reopen outlook and answer no to safe mode it works fine. If anyone has any ideas on fixing my problem please let me know. Thanks ...

How do I stop Excel from changing simple numbers to their 1/100th.
I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. Every number I enter into any blank cell becomes that number's 100th decimal value. For example, typing "2" in a cell results in "0.02" when I leave the cell. This did not used to happen, but I don't know what I did to make it happen, nor what to do to stop it from happening. CC hi goto 'Tools - Options - Edit' and uncheck 'Fixed decimals' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris C wrote: > I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. > Every number I ente...

Error message 12-31-09
When I receive e-mails, after so many are received, the following error message pops up. I assume I am getting all e-mails but really not sure if the error message pops up before all are received. This same error message pops up when I try to send e-mails or reply: The host 'smfp1.nf.sympatico.ca' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Read: Port Aux Basque Dec 12th', Account: 'pop6.nf.sympatico.ca', Server: 'smfp1.nf.sympatico.ca', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001...

tagVariant Error .NET
Hi all, I'm in the process of migrating our code from VC++ 6 to .NET. I'm getting the following error, C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\atlmfc\include\atlcomcli.h(1206): error C2027: use of undefined type 'tagVARIANT' I can see that tagVARIANT had been defined in line 423. Any input would be appericated. Thanks Saran ...

Error: "This record is read-only in Microsoft CRM"...
We have recently implemented MS CRM 3.0 with the CRM-Outlook client (on-line mode). Whenever I have Outlook open, I am frequently annoyed by the following error message dialog: "This record is read-only in Microsoft CRM. Changes will not be synchronized to the Micrsoft CRM system." Other team members experienced this same message initially, but then it stopped for them. However, I continue to get this message. Note the following: 1. I have CRM - Administrator rights 2. Using CRM 3.0 3. Using Exchange 2003 5. Installed on-line version of CRM-Outlook 4. Have checked/un-check...

2003 xls(macro) occured error when opening with office 2007
hi! Everyone. Sorry, I'm not used to English. ^^; I have xls(with macro-Office2003 made) i changed office version 2003 to 2007.. (xls) macro code has "thisworkbook.close" when i called thisworkbook.close method... all xlsx, xls opend files closed with error... event ID 1000 . how can i solve this error... i need thisworkbook.close action.. -- Everyday is a little life!! Thank u!! Hi, No problem with the excellent English. Please post the code. Mike "HOONHEE" wrote: > hi! Everyone. > Sorry, I'm not used to English. ^...

Just upgraded test 3.0 install to 4.0, weird error when opening account?
We are working on a full implementation to crm 3.0 in our office. Still working out some of the bug there. So, we decided to upgrade our test box to 4.0, so we can see if any of the bug we are having are worked out in 4.0. It appears that maybe they are... YAY :) But, when i open an account in 4.0, i get an error box that i have to hit OK 4 times, then everything is alright, and i can see the account, and check everything out. here is the error that is in the bottom of the pop up: http://127.0.0.1:5555/companyname/_common/error/dlg_error.aspx?hresult=Not%20available&errmessage= Tha...

Office Standard 4.2.1 with OS 9.0?
Trying to help someone with an iMac running OS 9.0 and Office Standard 4.2.1. Having trouble with page numbering, so I did a full install. There is no "File/Save" or "Preferences" in the menus, and the page nimbering still doesn't work. Looks ok on screen, but prints with "{page}" where number should be. She calles MS, and they said she had to upgrade to Office 2001. I assume Standard 4.2.1 to 2001 is not a free upgrade. It was working fine for 2 months. Should Standard 4.2.1 work on an iMac with OS 9.0? Any thoughts on what is going on here? Thanks, Ja...

Error 58, file already exists
I am trying to move a file from one folder to another - or at least copy and delete the old file. I get an error 58 file already exists, and don't know why? Public Sub MoveFiles(ByVal Source As String, ByVal Destination As String) Dim oFSO As Object Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") With oFSO If .FileExists(Source) Then ..MoveFile Source, Destination Else MsgBox Source & " Doesn't Exist", vbExclamation End If End With Set oFSO = Nothing End Sub Sub RunThroughList() Dim I As Long Dim Destination As String Dim Lastr...

Gratuity in Payroll Module
Hello Friends, Can anyone assist me how to handle "Gratuity" in Payroll module of MSGP 9.0 OR any work around . Quick response will be highly appreciated. -- With Regards Junaid Idrees Associate Project Manager Enterprise Business Solutions 4th Floor mehdi towers,shahra-e-faisal karachi,Pakistan. 092-021-4392536 ...

Sample data error
When I try to double click on the Microsoft.Crm.DemoDataWizard.exe, I have got this error Application has generated an exception that could not be handled Process id=0x1318(4888), Thread id=0xe30(3632 Click ok to terminate the applicatio Click Cancel to debug the applicatio When I click debug, I hit another error: o debugger found Has anyone experience this before? Have I left out something? ...

Error received at login.
I have a client that has a new CRM Server. Install worked with no problems encountered. "Administrator" is able to login. Users have been added through domain\username and roles assigned. However upon login they receive an error message "An Error as occured" This error message occurs shortly have the window loads displaying all items in workplace. No data or items are shown within the Right pane just the error. This error occurs even with all roles assigned. Thoughts? So did you make progress with this problem? Inquiring minds would like to know. :o) Yes, I have ...

Table Import Error
Good Afternoon, My company has recently upgraded from 6.0 to 8.0. I am importing an .csv file and then printing a report. The import seems to be working correctly, what I mean is I receive a message saying it completed. However when I try to pull up the report I receive the following: TABLE IMPORT ERROR That's it no other information, no other users seem to be having this problem, just myself and I get this error on other reports as well, but they all seem to be custom or modified reports from modified or customized forms. Any suggestions? It sounds like your Forms and Reports d...

Number of copies when printing is 256, how can I set it back to 1?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel It's only with one Excel document. I've already trashed the prefs and that didn't fix it. high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price? China Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are the best brand replica goods w...

RMS locks up on a printer error
We have several RMS systems throughout our facility with different receipt printers. Every now and then, when completing a sale we receive a "Printer Error" and RMS locks up (have to cntrl-alt-del and End Task). No receipt actually prints. We do use OPUS to control the printers (no local printers are set up on the sales points). Any one else have this problem? Any help would be great. Thanks, David. hi dAVIDM, it seems to me that you have all the RMS machine configure one register if it is case. you must change it, every machine should be treated as register so if you have 5 ...

Error message with security roles changes
Hi Gary, Thank you to mention me make copies before I change the security roles. I tried to change the security roles in three ways: 1. Make changes to the original security roles, then save; 2. Make copies of the original security roles; 3. Make changes to the copies of the original roles, then save. All come up with an error message after a long time waiting. Can you please give me some ideas about what's the possible cause? By the way, in the event logs, it says that security descriptors have been changed successfully. Also, I can see that all the commands are excuted on SQ...