CBM ERM Import should provide 1 error report which lists all erro.

Currently, if the import file has errors, the import function will error out
on the first instance of an error and reject all lines.  Then, if that first
error was corrected and the import tried again, the next error would show up.
 Therefore, if a user had 100 errors, they would not know this initially and
would need to attempt the import 100 times before successfull import.

Maybe we should change the functionality to produce an error journal which
lists all lines that have an issue.  This way after 1 import attempt, the
user can set about correcting the whole file.

omc, mbs
0
olcox (1)

Paint error
I have a friend running XP that gets a paint error "Paint has encountered an error and needs to close" Where, in the event viewer, might she find more detail on this error? -- Frank C Dell Inspiron 530S Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 Dell studio laptop Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 HP Photosmart D7260 "Frank C" wrote: > I have a friend running XP that gets a paint error "Paint has encountered an > error and needs to close" > Where, in the event viewer, might she find more detail on this error? > > -- > Frank C > ...

i am getting fatal error C1033
Hi all while i was compliling my project through VC++ (6.0) It ia giving following error e:\empresent\source\winsys\ttf\fontbmp.c(0) : fatal error C1033: cannot open program database 'e:\empresent\source\build\x86\vc60.pdb' NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2' Stop. Although vc60.pdb is present in the following path. Please help me out what to do. Thanks in advance Meenal I can only guess, the file may be locked/corrupt or not accessible. Reboot and see if you still get the same problem. ----------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Sometimes clearing...

How to import my Palm calendar into Outlook 2007
My Palm M515 will not sync with Windows 7, so I bought Outlook 2007. I have been able to convert my Palm contacts/address book, but can not find any help on converting the calendar. Any ideas? ...

Outlook 2002 "Today" error
I get this "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The folder no longer exists." any ideas? thanks harry harry <a_harrison_uk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I get this "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not > access the specified folder location. The folder no longer exists." Open your mail profile (Control Panel>Mail) and see where Outlook is expecting to find your PST. Verify that it is where it is supposed to be. -- Brian Tillman I checked that & in my case it's looki...

Credit Card Type in Reports
Since RMS2 masks the credit card number is there a way to display the card type (MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover) in a report without having to set up a tender type for each card type. I notice that the card type is displayed in the EDC Settlement screen but I can't find where the program is getting that info. I at least want to be able to get this info prior to settlement for the end of day reconciliation process. -- Ed Balda WBU, Inc. hi Ed, I am not sure how much you know the programing but such thing can be handle liek below example: we all know that what is the scheme use for...

Payroll Check History Report
I need to get a check history report, by employee, by check date - that details the deduction amounts, not just give you a summary of the total deductions. ANy ideas? Most payroll check reports are summarized, not detailed, which many customers need. Thanks in advance for suggestions on how to accomplish this. Check out tables UPR30100 and UPR30300 in the company database. UPR30100 is the summary record by check for each employee and UPR30300 has the employee detail for the check. Ta, M. "Andrea Smiley" <AndreaSmiley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Excel 2007 Chart SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex
I thought I had posted this already, but can't find it. Sorry if it's a duplicate. I have the following code that was written in Excel 2003. Every time I run it in Excel 2007 it crashes. I can't find anything about changing the colors of a series in an Excel 2007 chart. Also, when I try to record a macro to change the chart colors to gain insight, nothing gets written to the macro regarding the color change. Help! Sheets("Chart1").SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 5 ...

Trying to resort columns in a report alphabetically
Does anyone know how I can resort a reports given column alphabetically?? Jack, Single or double click on the column's name. Single is ascending, double is descending -- * "Jack T" <JackT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7258176-7DB5-4F61-9386-DDB500474899@microsoft.com... Does anyone know how I can resort a reports given column alphabetically?? It does not seem to work on all reports in all columns? "Jeff" wrote: > Jack, > > Single or double click on the column's name. Single is ascending, double is > descending &...

Report Details 04-01-07
How can I hide or show the report details section based on a value in a field on the section header? Thanks DS You should be able to add code to the On Format event of the detail section like: Cancel = (Me.txtInGroupHeader = [SomeValue]) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "DS" wrote: > How can I hide or show the report details section based on a value > in a field on the section header? > Thanks > DS > > > Worked Great! Thanks DS "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:BE0AC608-A0FB-45A7-900B-853676...

Excel Caused Error in VBE6.dll. Excel will Close
When trying to open Excel 2000 (Office Professional) / Windows ME the above message appeared and Excel would not open. Renaming the VBE6.DLL file and then repair and then reinstal Office did not work as the original dated VBE6.DLL file reappeared Has anyone had the sme problem? If so did you find a workable solution? ... and what was it? ...

PDFs and Word Documents in Access Report
I'm trying to give the users an option to insert documents or PDFs into the report. I added an oleobject to the report. However, only page one will be displayed. Is there a way around this? I'd like to just store the filename in my table, then load the document into the OLE Object when the report is loaded. Thanks Vayse There is no method available to display more than the first page of the document. You simply cannot combine an Access report with an external document. The only workaround would be to programmatically: Print all/portion of the Access report Print the external...

Money 2003 Reports issue
I'm preparing to pay Sales Tax collected from my customers for the third quarter. I invoiced a customer in Aug. but I received payment from them in Oct. The Sales Tax Collected report for the third quarter correctly does not show that sale in Aug. But the Sales Report does. I don't want Money to report a sale until it has been collected, not when it has been invoiced. How do I do that? Thank you, Rich ...

Report printing block
Problem: I can't print reports. The "print report" button does not work. The print set up button will allow me to change set up for checks but will not pop up for "reports". I suspect that it is blocked by some popup blocker software that I installed and since uninstalled. I tried re-loading the 2003 Money software with no change in result. Does anybody know how to unblock a pop up menue. Or, is this not the problem. Please help. Thanks ...

automation error
Hi I have set up an automation with Outlook and sending emails to our clients. I am using Redemption to avoid the security dialogs. The problem is when it sends around 373 email, an error will occur and emails stopped. I tried to open other forms but an error msg pops up citing not enough memory. (Other programs works properly). When I close Access and reopen it operates normally and when I send emails again, it will stop again at 373-5 emails. I tried sending very much smaller sized emails e.g "just hello". (50 bytes). It still creates the error after 373 emails. What could be wr...

IMF v2 and the "GUI error"
Good morning everyone! I have a rather simple question: has something - of which I am currently unaware - fixed the GUI error with respect to the IMF v2 "configuration". Here is why I am asking this question. First of all, I have seen a lot of documentation and read a lot of posts about the error in the GUI. The part where you set the Gateway Filter to 7 (or whatever) and the text reads something to the effect of "Block messages with a SCL Rating greater than or equal to:" and you supply the number. Same for the Junk E-mail folder. I always thought that if you s...

average of percentages between 1% and 100% in a column
Hello, I am trying to get the average of percentages within a column, but would like to exclude 0% and 100% from the formula. This is the formula I thought would work: {=AVERAGE(IF(AND(L1:L988>0,L1:988<100)))} (I read in an earlier post to hit ctrl+shift+enter to apply this type of formula) Thanks! Here is a way using sumproduct that does NOT need array entering =SUMPRODUCT((E1:E100>0)*(E1:E100<1)*E1:E100)/SUMPRODUCT((E1:E100>0)*(E1:E100 <1)) or array enter this =AVERAGE(IF((E1:E100>0)*(E1:E100<1),E1:E100)) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com &qu...

Hi I am logged on as Domain administrator and have installed Office 2000 twice over.. I am getting the following error, and I have put it into Microsoft Support but it comes up with nothing. The error is "Unknown Error 0xAF54011D You Do not have permission to log on" any Ideas thanks It helps telling where you get this error and where you are trying to connect to. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "News" <sasa@sdfad.com> wrote in message ...

Insert statement with errors
Hi, I am getting the error Too few parameters Expected 1 when i try to run the following SQL statement: strSQL = "INSERT INTO BudgetGST ( Idbranch, Avril )" & _ " SELECT Idbranch, (Avril*cGST)" & _ " FROM GrossMois WHERE GrossMois.IdBranch = " & num Avril is a field from GrossMois that contains a value and cGST is a constant. can anyone tell me what is wrong Thanks Alain What's this: (Avril*cGST) If it is meant to be 2 fields multiplied together, supply an alias for the result: strSQL = "INSERT INTO B...

Error can't Find File
Hi, I have a macro that opens a file and pulls any outstanding tasks from the previous day. I have a problem when it is a new month because the previous month's file is called MyFileMarch2010. The macro now looks for MyFileApril2010. How do I capture the error and look for the previous month's file if it is the first business day of the month? Any help or suggestions is appreciated. -- Thank you Dave As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments if day(date)=1 then do this else do that end if -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguill...

Not so important but just asking anyways
Having an old Dallas DS1620 temperature sensor and got hold of some unholy basic code for a BASIC-II board (well I think that was what it said) thought I would try using it again,the 1620 hasnt been working since i got out of W3.11 after that my ports (think this was going for LPT1) are nono to vb, at least thats what I was led to believe then. Well, now I think it could be done, just wondering has some one already done it? VB6 to read a DS1620 I mean? OS XP, got C/C++ compilers too, if having to make a driver but not the skill for that one. Think I see a lots of posts about port....

populating address list from external ldap
We are going to be migrating to exchange 2003 over the next few months and we need to populate an address list with addresses from an external ldap server. The large organisation that we do the majority of our business with uses Groupwise and Netware, we currently look up their users email addresses by querying their ldap server. What we would like to do is to populate an address list in our new exchange 2003 deployment with addresses from thier ldap server. cheers Kerry Kerry- You're not going to be able to do this natively. What you need to do is create mail enabled conta...

CRM Callout error (ComException) 02-04-04
I followed the example of Microsoft on how to create a Callout CO interface (found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmPostCalloutsv1d2.asp) But I keep getting the same error System.Runtime.InteropSevices.ComException: The file name is too long I used very short names so I don't understand where this error woul come from. Anybody got any idea's or encountered this in the past Regards Edwin Jongsm Accenture ------=_NextPart_0001_366F0616 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Is you machine name longer t...

Error after applying SP1 on GP 9.0 with SQL 2005 P2
I have applied SP1 on GP 9.0 on the server and the GP utilities shows all companies have been updated, however when I attempt to login to a couple of companies I recieve a message "[Microsoft][OBDC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]procedure smcleanup filesbeforelogin has no parameters and arguments were supplied". I have compatablility set to 90 ------=_NextPart_0001_5EFEE3FC Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. It seems the update may have failed on one or more stored procedures. You can attempt to recreate this sto...

Report Error
I'm running GP 6.0 and one of my reports (Orders with discrepancies) is receiving an error "GPS Error: 58". Any ideas on the error and where to look for resolution? Thanks Jeff... ...

problem with printing import of word table
Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit; office pro 2007 suite: How do I get rid of the boxes when trying to publishing? I need to import a table created in word 2007. I can get the text box set for margins and size, but I cannot find the command to keep the boxes surrounding each row and column of the table from printing. I apologize in advance for seeming so ignorant, but this is the first time trying this kind of operation. Your help is totally appreciated in advance. Thanks Do you mean the borders? High-light the entire table, Lines, more lines, select the pre-set grid, expand the colo...