Cannot preview unapproved purchase orders via printing on screen

Our customers would like to be able to click a preview button to see what the
purchase order looks like before it is approved then printed. This is not
currently possible with PO approvals as you cannot print a PO to screen
without first approving it.
--
Thanks,
Peter

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3bf71c1e-3435-46cd-a877-42eb04c6e1ea&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Sales Order Moved to History with Qty Remaining
Has anyone run into an order moving to history with a QTYREMAI? What am I missing? "GP_Wannabe" wrote: > Has anyone run into an order moving to history with a QTYREMAI? Are you sure a back order or invoice was not created from this document? Check the document history by Master Number and look in both Open and History -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "GP_Wannabe" wrote: > What am I missing? > >...

Can the Business Portal Timesheet Print be modified?
Hi, We need to know if the BP timesheet that is printed from BP can be modified. Any help is welcome. Thank you ...

"Cannot print unless an item is selected. Select an item then try to print again
"Cannot print unless an item is selected. Select an item then try to print again." No matter which way I try to print in Outlook 2000, this message appears. This error just started, and will not go away. I have several times run Detect and Repair. No correction. I do know how to select an item, at least I used to. Either highlight a message and right click/print, or open the message and icon/print, or file/print. I can't even do page setup or print preview. ALl of these result in "Cannot print unless an item is selected. Select an item then try to print again.&qu...

When printing my newsletter colour pics have orange lines across
Not sure if it's the printer or not but when i print my newsletter all the colour pics have horizontal orange lines across at about 10cms spacing While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from lofty <lofty@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > Not sure if it's the printer or not but when i print my newsletter > all the colour pics have horizontal orange lines across at about > 10cms spacing Try a head cleaning on your printer? Failing that, try replacing the cartridges. If that still doesn't work, try finding someone else...

Excel send multi print jobs
I need to create a PDF Document using Adobe Acrobat From Excel. The problem is that every time I print the workbook to print 15 sheets I get more than 4 print jobs. each print job creates a PDF document with a few pages. I need only one Print job with all the documents. How can I tell excel to send everything in only one print job? Jose, I'm not sure but I can remember that I once read that this could be helped by unchecking the collate checkbox in the print dialog. -- Regards, Auk Ales * Please reply to this newsgroup only * * I will not react on unsolicited e-mails * "jo...

GP9 - VBA
I want to Open the Purchase Order Item Detail Entry Window from the Purchase Order Entry Window. For an exisiting PO Line, using VBA to set Expansion Button5.Value = 1, the Window opens with the line that had focus. When a new line is added and using VBA to set Expansion Button5.Value = 1, the Item Detail returns a blank line. Is there a way to open the Item Detail window for a new line, and have it appear in the Item Detail window? Thanks, -- Mick ...

Univ. Dist. Group: how to create via CSVDE or similar utility
I need to generate universal distribution groups showing which students (members of AD) are enrolled in which class for purposes of e-mailing to class members (Windows 2003, Exchange 2003). The students are actually Contacts, not Users. What would be an efficient way to proceed from an Excel spreadsheet to create universal distribution groups for each class roster? Thanks very much in advance. LDIFDE would probably be the way to go. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/directory/activedirectory/stepbystep/adbulk.mspx Nue "Ron Proschan&quo...

Word print button
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When using word to print I would normally use file/print then into the print submenu, however I have only two options under this section of the file menu they are page setup/ print preview. In excel I have pagsetup/ print preview / print and in word if I use cmd p I can access the print dialogue box for the printer. Any ideas as to what is wrong/ <br> Alasdair Hi Alasdair; There most certainly be a Print command in the file menu. Especially if this is a new installation have you fully updated to th...

Changing the labels on a form via VBA
Apologies if this is really stupid question... In Excel 95 my forms were via Dialog sheets and setting the name of labels via VBA was easily achieved by : DialogSheets("Dialog1").label(x).text = lab_txtname where x represented the label number and lab_txname the name I wanted the label to have(at run time the data on the sheet determines the label names for dynamic form creation) However, now I have moved to Excel 97, dialog sheets have become User forms, but I've tried the same syntax as above, but with UserForm1, rather than Dialog1, but it isn't working. Can anyone te...

Printing in Excel #5
I have data in 8 pages of an Excel spreadsheet but 16 pages print. How do I stop from printing the last 8 blank pages? Blank except for the custom heading I created. are you setting your print area? Highlight what you actualy want to print, go to the file menu and choose print area and then set print area. K- "jrjr" <jrjr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15F76934-8110-470D-8490-56E28261FDBD@microsoft.com... > I have data in 8 pages of an Excel spreadsheet but 16 pages print. How do I > stop from printing the last 8 blank pages? Blank except for t...

Rules & Alert printing
Morning Outlook 2003 Winfax Pro 10.3 ___ I'm sending an attachment through WinFax auto-email to myself and my colleage as orders come in through the fax. While I can print the fax automatically via WinFax immediately as it comes in I want my colleague to also be able to auto-print the email attachment (fax - .fxm file as auto attached by Winfax) but find in rules/alerts in Outlook that it can possibly only print the email message itself. Can you think of an option to auto-print the email at my colleagues end. We both have Winfax. Thanks John John Wright <vacuum_forming@...

printing error #3
Before I print my excel spreadsheet I preview it in print preview. After looking it through and everything checks out I go to print. Once I get the actual hard copy a good portion of my margins are off, and parts of my spreadsheet are cut off. I've encountered this problem with a few other documents on Excel as well. When I go back to see what the problem is everything on my end checks out even the print preview look good. I'm not sure how to fix the problem or where to start looking. I'm the only one in the office with this issue. Excel's WYSIWYG isn't really &qu...

Bue screen
Hi a friend of mine is having problems, when he opens wm all he gets is a blue screen, the local folders on the left side is missing and from, subject and received are also not there. Any suggestions. Thanks You can take it to a shop and get it fixed. sorry, i don't know how technically. -- Micheal307 '*Driver Updates*' (http://www.drivers-updates.net/) '*Driver Updater*' (http://ww.best-driver-updater.com/) Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com Make sure you have installed Vista's SP1 and SP2 updates. If the problem continues, try runnin...

Traceability copying sales orders
Hi, it is common to copy sales orders for end users. They select a sales document, then they click on "Copy" and the system copy the whole document without problem. But.... is there a way to know the sales document source of the copy? I need to know a fast way to trace a sales document to the previous sales document. I am not talking about transfer from quote to order or order to invoice. I refer to copy from an order to another order. -- Ariel Andrés Quesada http://arielqstech.blogspot.com MSc Systems Engineering, MCBMSP CRM 4.0 MCTS: TFS, MOSS 2007,Forefront, Projec...

Inventory Item purchase goes to Account?
I run a game store, and we run multiple tournaments a week. Our customers pay their entry fee in cash or charge at the register (not en masse, usually one at a time and separated by other customers), and that total amount is used to purchase inventory for prize support. We'd like to give the winners either store credit or a gift certificate to compensate them, but I can't figure out how to do this. I thought I could create an inventory item that would add money directly to a user account when tournament players pay their entry fee, and then I could purchase the prize support ...

Printing List of Attachments #2
When I print out a sent email message (Outlook XP) it does not tell me on the printout what attachments were on the message. I don't want the attachments to print, just a list of them Any ideas? It used to! On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:53:14 -0000, "Keith" <@.> wrote: >When I print out a sent email message (Outlook XP) it does not tell me on >the printout what attachments were on the message. > >I don't want the attachments to print, just a list of them > >Any ideas? It used to! > Before printing the message, change its format to plain text an...

printing #3
I wish to default on my printer to "Fast draft" as a semi permanent situation. How do I do it???? I did it on my last computer but can't remember how to do it. I have Windows xp sp2 thanks -- Freddo "Freddo" wrote: > I have Windows xp sp2 Wrong newsgroup. This is a Mac list. For a list of all PC groups see: Office Discussion Groups <http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx> -- Diane ...

Submitting orders through BDX/BackOffice
Hello All, I'm working on an application where I need to send a SalesOrder to a Business Document Exchange ( BDX) messaging queue (used by GreatPlains for order processing). We're replacing a Commerce Server installation with a different web store. The CS installation used eCommerce to forward CS OrderForm objects to the BackOffice using BDX. I'm able to send messages to the queue, but they're being rejected as "Not a proper BDX Message". I'm having trouble finding any kind of example whatsoever of just how to create a proper BDX message. I have come across...

Collect Data via Email
Im doing planning for a training project. Basically we have a bunch of training sessions and now need to book employees on the training. The employee has a choice re the date that he/she wants to attend. So we want to send an email with the options to the employees and then capture the replies in the db. I believe Access 2007 can do that and i watched the demo. Thats all great but heres the catch. There are only so many seats available in each session. Lets call it 30 seats. Is there a way that access can send the employee an email to say that "The session you ha...

print cel in column to one page
How can I setup an Excel spreadsheet column (of many rows) to print out each row of this column on a separate page? For instance: Column1 Column2 Column3 aa 001 print1 ab 002 print2 ac 003 print3 I would want "print1" to print on a page, by itself; "print2" to prin on a page by itself, etc... I only want the cels from Column3 to print; only those cels. How can I do that -- Steven Young You can click on "View/Page Break Preview" and, by dragging the page breaks, set each cell u...

Printing "Arabic typesetting"
I am trying to create a scroll for a craft project, and i thought if I typed something in a blank publisher page, and set the font to "Arabic typesetting" it would show or print in arabic, then I could draw the characters on my Scroll, however, it won't print in the other language. Can someone helP? From your Help: The feature or some of the options described in this Help topic are only available if support for an East Asian or right-to-left language is enabled through Microsoft Office Language Settings. On the File menu, click Page Setup. On the Layout tab, under Publica...

Difficulty in purchasing Access 2003 Runtime
I'm finding it difficult purchasing Access 2003 Runtime, which I believe is in the Microsoft Visual Studio Tools Tools For The Microsoft Office System 2003 product. I made three buys on Amazon, Yahoo and Ebay and each time the Vendor emailed me a couple of days after the purchase saying that he was out. Does anyone know where I can get this? Is there any other way to get Access 2003 runtime without buying this product? Does Access 2003 runtime install on a computer the way Access 2000 runtime installed, that is, without having to register it. Any suggestions would be appreciated(besides u...

GP Print Engine
Greetings: When launching GP, the user logs in fine but a dialog box pops up complaining that the Print Engine was not started. Closing that dialog gives way to another dialog box that states it was unable to open the Crystal Reports engine (assuming this is because the print engine was not started). Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks. -- Shawn P. Simmons Director, Information Services Precision Architectural Products ------=_NextPart_0001_263FE8F1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. Checking my resou...

selecting qty to print via textbox entry
I've been searching for this, but cannot find it. Simply, I have a userform to generate label printing. User enters the info, then in textbox4 will give the quantity to print. All I need is the script that will change the Number of Copies based on the entry of Textbox4 when the labels are printed. Much thanks j.o. I'm not sure what you are wanting to print. I assume a sheet. If it's not a sheet, I would recommend reading about the PrintOut method in the VBA help section. It would help if you post the code you are using and give specifics of your application. ...

OWA changes font when Email printed
Hi, I have an issuse that is now causing major problems. 250 people using OWA via FBA/SSL no problems sending, viewing etc. As soon as an email is printed the top line of the mail changes to 14 point and the rest of the mail is 8 point, the origional mail is all in 10 point Arial. Sometimes the top line will stay the same point size but change font to Times New Roman with the rest of the document in Arial. This is happening with and without S/MIME, XP clients and mixed 2K IE 5.5 and 6.0 clients. If I forward a problem email to outlook then it prints without any issue. Any ideas ? ...