Cannot Add New Items

Hi everyone.

Whenever i am triyng to add a new item in G.P an error message comes like
this:

   "Another use is creating this item"

I am using G.P as system admin.

0
framli (4)

1. Have all users logout
2. Make backup of company data
3. In QA, DYNAMICS database
delete sy00800
delete sy00801
delete activity

tempdb database:
delete dex_lock
delete dex_session

"Firass arramli" wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> Whenever i am triyng to add a new item in G.P an error message comes like
> this:
>
>    "Another use is creating this item"
>
> I am using G.P as system admin.

0
iamtimber (25)

add a data label
How do i add a data label for my y-axis on a line graph created in word? I presume the Word chart has been created with MS Chart? If so Double-click to activate the edit mode for the chart, then choose Chart, Chart Options, Data Labels.. If the chart is an Excel Object then you use the same steps. -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "dragonfly" wrote: > How do i add a data label for my y-axis on a line graph created in word? ...

Error when adding new user to CRM
Hello all, I need to add 5 new users into CRM. When I complete the first form for the user information such as Last name, First name, email address, etc, then click the save button I receive an error page and the following message is logged in the Application log. MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: The statement has been terminated. Error Message: The statement has been terminated. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not avail...

SBS Exchange 2003: Create new user in AD but no exchange mailbox #3
I'm using SBS 2003. Exchange server is SP2. When I create a new user using Active Directory, it prompts me about creating a mail box. It says it's creating a mailbox, then it's done. But no mailbox appears. In fact, if I use the Exchange tasks wizard, I can create, delete, and recreate the mailbox--all say successful without an error message. And yet, no mailbox. This is even after I reboot the PC and sent email to the address. Any ideas what's going on? mike.aes@gmail.com wrote: > I'm using SBS 2003. Exchange server is SP2. > > When I create a new user ...

If my GP Dynamics support CPA's new cheque standard
Hi; I am using GP Dynamics 8.0 in Canada, we have Payable Management module installed. How can I know if my current version support the CPA's new cheque standard? The CPA's new cheque standard will be launched in July 2007. -- Kane Kane, Support for the new cheque format has nothing to do with the Payables module. Rather, it is a function of modifications or changes to the report that produces your cheque. Lyle On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:06:01 -0700, Kane <Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi; > >I am using GP Dynamics 8.0 in Canada, we have Payable Managem...

Does the New Worth Report have a fault
When I calculate my new worth in MS Money 2000 (old version I know) it adds my assets and liabilities instead of subtracting them. For example, if my savings, checking, investments total $10,000.00 and my liabilities total $5000.00, MS Money calculates my net worth as $15,000.00. Shouldn't my net worth be $5,000.00? Shouldn't it subtract my liabilities instead of add them? Please let me know if there is a glich in the software and how I can fix it. Also please let me know if I am financially inept. Thanks, -k In your example, the net worth should be $5,000.00. You may hav...

how do i add all my suggested contacts to my contacts list?
How do i add all of my suggested contacts to my plain old contact list? Are you asking about a beta? http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/faqs/default.aspx -- Russ Valentine "Teagan" <Teagan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7812B8CF-1713-48FD-AA3D-0F27BFCF8597@microsoft.com... > How do i add all of my suggested contacts to my plain old contact list? CTRL+A to select all of them then just drag and drop... -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Aut...

Data Analysis Plus Add-In
My Data Analysis Plus add-in has disappeared. I had it installed at one time, but now it is gone. I've attempted to reinstall the add-in several times and rebooted each time, but to no avail. Running XP Pro and Office Pro software. Any ideas? Thanks, MJ You probably have done this but .... have you looked at Tools/Addins . there is a Browse button in case Excel cannot find it ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How do you replace old data with new data without creating a new .
I have existing pivot tables and I want to replace the data source worksheet with new data and the pivot tables update with the new information. I have replace the data source but the pivot tables didn't update. Hit the "Refresh Data" in the pivot table toolbar (looks like an exclamation point) -- Regards, Dave "Dena" wrote: > I have existing pivot tables and I want to replace the data source worksheet > with new data and the pivot tables update with the new information. I have > replace the data source but the pivot tables didn't update. So...

OL2007+Exchange: Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...!
I'm seeing a very strange issue with my Outlook2007 (against Exchange)... Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...! Steps: 1. Send an email. Sent email gets saved under Outlook's default "Mailbox\SentItems" folder. 2. Go to that SentItems folder, and move the mail to another folder (let's say "Foobar") under your inbox. 3. Go to "Foobar", make sure mail is still there. 4. Let Outlook Sync up with Exchange server (or hit "Send and Receive"). 5. You will notice that the mail disappears... ! I did a full text search in my ...

try out of new e-mail
Hi, Mike, Please let me know if you get this e-mail. Thanks, Mom Hello, I did get this email. But you also sent it to a public news group! -- http://www.ready4mainstream.ny911truth.org/index.html "Helene Meyer" wrote: > Hi, Mike, > > Please let me know if you get this e-mail. Thanks, Mom > ...

ActiveSync does not sync new mail without intervention
I have a SBS2003 with Exchange 2003 SP2. The computer is behind a Watchguard firewall. ISA is not running. OWA & OMA both work fine via https from either mobile devices or computers. From Windows Mobile 5 works fine if in cradle (I'm assuming that activesync notes & tasks syncing keeps outlook open) but if remote Initial sync - works fine Send mail - works fine read mail messages - works fine sync'd message deleted - works fine new mail - only works if mail already read Activesync shows that it has synchronized all items without error but new messages do not sync! If a ...

Auto Add-on?
Is There a way to get a dialog box to come up with a specifc item asking if an add on item would like to be purchased? For example... When a designer dress SKU is entered a dialog box pops up and asks if the customer would like to purchase a custom printed garment bag for $5.00. Then press yes to add the additional item and no if not? Thanks Scott, The best you can do out of the box is item messages which will only prompt the cashier, not actually add the item. If you are interested in having this functionality we could certainly design a custom solution for you. For more inform...

adding holidays to a new calendar
I have set up a new calendar that I want to share with my department and I'm trying to add legal holidays which were already on my personal calendar. Even though I'm viewing the new calendar, the holidays got added to the personal calendar. I tried deleting all the holidays and then, with both calendars open, putting the holidays back in, but again they were added only to the personal calendar. Anyone know what to do? Add them to the personal calendar and copy (or move) them to the other calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-t...

.OST full (2 GB) during POP collection = all new mail lost?
The subject says it all... Outlook 2003 in Cached Exchange Mode (non-Unicode, i.e. inheriting old 2 GB limit) on Windows XP. Was working offline, collecting two days of POP3 mail, and at the end of the collection I got the error message saying that the .ost file had reached the size limit... Very stupidly, Outlook 2003 (!!!) _deleted_ all mail from the POP3 server before making sure that the same had been stored properly, so it appears to be all lost now? Just out of curiosity, where did Outlook write this data as it was being collected? Was it being appended to the .ost file? I tried ...

Cant see Default Public Folders on New 2003 Exchange
Hi We have recently installed a new W2003 Exchange 2003 server into our domain. The domain already had an Exchange 2000 server installed. The default public folders on the Exchange 2000 machine can be seen under ESM and by Outlook clients. We have created an additional new public folder store on the new 2003 server, however, the default Public folders on the new 2003 server cant be seen by mapi clients ie Outlook. Additionally any folder created under the Public Folder tree on the 2003 server under Folders does not appear under the First Storage Group > Public Folder Store > Public Fol...

Add values in a column according to value in another column
How can I add the values in a column according to values in another column? If there is any value in a row in column B, I want to include the value of the corresponding row in column A. I'm flexible as to whether this is ANY value (i.e. not empty) or greater than zero. Hi Paul Maybe something like this =IF(B1="","",IF(B1>0,B1+A1)) Regards Cimjet "Paul Kaye" <paulmjkaye@gmail.com> wrote in message news:05befaf3-9ba8-48c8-aebb-654f0269d1dc@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > How can I add the values in a column according to values in another > colu...

CComboBox shows only one item at a time !
Hi All, I am using CComboBox control and have tried both dropdown and dropddown list styles. The problem is that I have several items in the combo box but dropdown shows only 1 at a time (i.e. the arrows of v-scrollbar are stuck together).. How do I remedy this ? Thanks in advance. Ashish Got it... Thanks "Ashish" <abc@def.com> wrote in message news:eqRb$LSyDHA.2304@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > I am using CComboBox control and have tried both dropdown and dropddown list > styles. The problem is that I have several items in the combo box but > dropdown sho...

how to insert a item when ListCtrl is in "Icon" mode
I create a ListCtrl with "Icon" mode,but I found I can't use the "InsertItem()" to insert a item in a specfied position,the new item is always at the bottom of list,but I want insert some items before a specified position,so how to do it? "pango" <pango99@tom.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:0a1101c3d919$a04cbfa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I create a ListCtrl with "Icon" mode,but I found I can't > use the "InsertItem()" to insert a item in a specfied > position,the new item is always at the bottom of list,but > I want i...

retrieving deleted items
If a user deleted a bunch of emails before quitting can I retrieve those without doing a restore? They aren't in her deleted items. if you have DIR configured on that mailbox store, you can recover them by selecting the deleted items folder, and selecting Tools, Recover deleted items from the menu in Outlook... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:eW$YsTMOGHA.668@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > If a user deleted a bunch of emails before quitting can I retrieve those > without doing a restore? They aren'...

New computer, outlook locking up
Hello, My boss was having alot of problems with an old 1.5GHz HP laptop, so he asked me to find a new one for a good price. The best price range I found was the $700 dollar range (best bang for the buck). He got a Dell 2.3GHz P4 Dual core, 3GB RAM, 500GB HD, Windows 7 Home premium. Now what sucks is that after importing all his old emails into outlook, everytime it goes into send/receive, outlook freezes for a little bit. I was told earlier that my method for importing emails (just replacing the PST, rather than Data>open) was not good practice, but could that be causing these pro...

How to add newsreader to Outlook 2003 with SP1?
I'm trying to follow the instructions of Start the newsgroup reader. But I cannot find the News command in the command list of the Go menu. I'm using Outlook 2003 with SP1. Thanks. To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Creat new dictionery
It says when I try to add a new word to my dictionery that it is full. How do I expand same, or create a new dictionery? I use WORD 2003 See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "kernaghanl" <kernaghanl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBC3C828-16EF-4861-B3A5-2A7CC406F43C@microsoft.com... > It says when I try to add a new word to my dictionery that it is full. > How > do I expand same, or create a new dictione...

Moving Exchange DB's to a new server (different name)
In a DR test, we moved SG's to a new server, different server name, same SG and MS name. MS mounts, can not connect to mailbox. Delete mailbox, create a new one, we can then connect. Delete this mailbox, reconnect to the original, and now we can connect. How can we accomplish this in bulk? In other words, after doing a system state restore of AD, then a system state of Exchange, restored MS file, mounted, etc. We were unable to connect to these mailboxes. I am assuming this is related to GUID's. Any thoughts? Users in AD specify a server by name. When you say that you move mailbo...

Add Text Together for Report
I tried to search for this one but not sure how to word it. What I am trying to figure out is how to make a report that adds all the text from a query together and displays it in one field. For example: I have a table that gets me the following data. deconid logdate log 14 12/06/2007 This is just a test 14 12/07/2007 yes.. This is a log 14 12/08/2007 Yet a log number three 14 12/09/2007 This is number 4 I would like it to display this data in a report like this: With DeconID 14, "12/09/2007- This is number 4 ~ 12/08/2007- yes.. Yet a log number three ~ 12/07/2007-...

Exchange 2k3 backup
Finally decided to really learn Exchange... someone else migrated the Exchange server from SBS to Exchange Enterprise 2k3... I've never really rolled up my sleeves in learning it in-depth so I've decided to set up a new server and install the Exchange 2k3 as a backup. Since I'm a relatively newbie to Exchange, can someone point me in the right direction to follow so that I can duplicate our live Exchange server onto a backup box? Any pitfalls to watch out for? Thanks, R Green your only options for a "backup" box are to use some version of clustering, or to use a 3r...