Cannot add customer statement email address in Smartlist

On the Debtor Maintenance Options screen you can chose the checkbox to Send
Email Statements to a customer and then enter the To, CC or BCC email
addresses.

In Smartlist under the Customer folder, while you can choose to add the Send
Email Statements column you cannot select to add the To, CC or BCC email
address fields. You should be able to do this so you can easily view the
information.
These columns should be standard columns that you can select for Customers.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5d8519e0-0ef2-4e55-b73f-4abd0671bc1c&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

I agree and will vote for your suggestion.

"Lisa Williamson" wrote:

> On the Debtor Maintenance Options screen you can chose the checkbox to Send
> Email Statements to a customer and then enter the To, CC or BCC email
> addresses.
>
> In Smartlist under the Customer folder, while you can choose to add the Send
> Email Statements column you cannot select to add the To, CC or BCC email
> address fields. You should be able to do this so you can easily view the
> information.
> These columns should be standard columns that you can select for Customers.
>

> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5d8519e0-0ef2-4e55-b73f-4abd0671bc1c&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
CharlesAllen (483)
9/8/2005 3:05:03 PM
Smart List Builder can do the job. If every suggestion is to be catered by
Microsoft then the process will be a never ending saga. Why Microsoft
purchase Products Extension anyway? To sell it to clients with special needs
like this To, CC, BCC, Options.  You can create an Excel Template to do this
if you do not want to pay for Smart List Builder and can be refreshed any
time.

ems

"Lisa Williamson" wrote:

> On the Debtor Maintenance Options screen you can chose the checkbox to Send
> Email Statements to a customer and then enter the To, CC or BCC email
> addresses.
>
> In Smartlist under the Customer folder, while you can choose to add the Send
> Email Statements column you cannot select to add the To, CC or BCC email
> address fields. You should be able to do this so you can easily view the
> information.
> These columns should be standard columns that you can select for Customers.
>

> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5d8519e0-0ef2-4e55-b73f-4abd0671bc1c&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Ems (26)
9/9/2005 11:25:02 AM
Typically, I agree but in this case I don't. The customer statement data is
in a customer card table, RM00106, I think. There's no reason this table
can't be linked behind the scenes and displayed in SmartList by default.

"ems" wrote:

> Smart List Builder can do the job. If every suggestion is to be catered by
> Microsoft then the process will be a never ending saga. Why Microsoft
> purchase Products Extension anyway? To sell it to clients with special needs
> like this To, CC, BCC, Options.  You can create an Excel Template to do this
> if you do not want to pay for Smart List Builder and can be refreshed any
> time.
>
> ems
>
> "Lisa Williamson" wrote:
>
> > On the Debtor Maintenance Options screen you can chose the checkbox to Send
> > Email Statements to a customer and then enter the To, CC or BCC email
> > addresses.
> >
> > In Smartlist under the Customer folder, while you can choose to add the Send
> > Email Statements column you cannot select to add the To, CC or BCC email
> > address fields. You should be able to do this so you can easily view the
> > information.
> > These columns should be standard columns that you can select for Customers.
> >

> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5d8519e0-0ef2-4e55-b73f-4abd0671bc1c&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
CharlesAllen (483)
9/10/2005 8:50:03 PM
I ran into this issue trying to collect e-mail address data of our customers.
 This is definitely a must have feature.
fred

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> Typically, I agree but in this case I don't. The customer statement data is
> in a customer card table, RM00106, I think. There's no reason this table
> can't be linked behind the scenes and displayed in SmartList by default.
>
> "ems" wrote:
>
> > Smart List Builder can do the job. If every suggestion is to be catered by
> > Microsoft then the process will be a never ending saga. Why Microsoft
> > purchase Products Extension anyway? To sell it to clients with special needs
> > like this To, CC, BCC, Options.  You can create an Excel Template to do this
> > if you do not want to pay for Smart List Builder and can be refreshed any
> > time.
> >
> > ems
> >
> > "Lisa Williamson" wrote:
> >
> > > On the Debtor Maintenance Options screen you can chose the checkbox to Send
> > > Email Statements to a customer and then enter the To, CC or BCC email
> > > addresses.
> > >
> > > In Smartlist under the Customer folder, while you can choose to add the Send
> > > Email Statements column you cannot select to add the To, CC or BCC email
> > > address fields. You should be able to do this so you can easily view the
> > > information.
> > > These columns should be standard columns that you can select for Customers.
> > >

> > > ----------------
> > > This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
> > > suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
> > > Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
> > > link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
> > > click "I Agree" in the message pane.
> > >
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5d8519e0-0ef2-4e55-b73f-4abd0671bc1c&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

customizing quote merge template

Problems with creating a newsletter

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Input to custom reports

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Sending Email #6

Customer check data

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Need to add to current formula

CRM Email Displays Size=2>