cancel integration if text source file not available

Is there a way programatically to cancel the integration if my text source
file does not exist?

Email file location
Can anyone tell me the actual file location of the email received in Microsoft Outlook? As i have to recover the system and thus i would like to backup the email. Would there any problem? Search for pst-files. Make sure you include hidden files/folders. Then connect to it by File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... The default location is; C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Outlook -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----...

Font set for reading plain text
I've set Courier as the font to read and compose plain text message. However, I don't have idea why my Outlook showed with Arial rather than Courier. The message was from Yahoo account. It seems no difference where messages came from. Can Outlook show plain text message with the font that I set? Thanks, Charles OL2003 SP2 on XP Pro SP2 ...

EXE file distribution issue
Hi: I am about to start distributing some software as an attachment to e-mails. All the recipients are happy with his arrangement, but we have run into a snag. For 99% of us OUTLOOK is set to maximum protection, and we don't want to change it. Unfortunately the Setup software I am using creates an EXE file, and outlook wont let any of the recipients even look at it much less open it!. Is there some way that recipients can override the inabilty to open an exe file on an exception basis? Can one create a script to make this easy for them? For example if the exe comes from a specific sourc...

I designed a flyer in the Andy font, but now it's not available.
Hello, I'm wondering where "Andy" went. I desinged a flyer using the font "Andy". Now when I open the flyer it tells me that Andy is missing and I need to choose a substitute. How can I get Andy back? Thanks! Did you check your Font directory to make sure it's still on your system? If not, you'll have to reinstall whatever program you got it with. I have it but I have so many fonts that there's no way I could ever keep track of a particular one's origin. (Your post made me laugh. I was going to tell you to make up some posters and hang them ...

publisher shuts down when i insert picture from file
The publisher application is shutting down when I try to insert a picture from a file & have done everything but uninstall. I have office small business 2003. Do you get an error? All pictures or just one particular picture? How to view error signatures if an Office program experiences a serious error and quits http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289508 Try to insert the image in safe mode, if it works you may need an upgraded video driver. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "patchouli"...

Text Box Control contains generated hyperlink
Hi. I have a textbox control on a report that contains a generated hyperlink. I output this report to a PDF and when I click the link it only returns the first line of information. This link contains links to documents that reside in a database, so if the link should contain 10 documents, it only returns 8 because that's what fits on the first line of the link. Any ideas of what is happening? Cathy ...

E-mail stuck in Inbox, file in use, backup fails
I have a reoccuring problem that is driving me nuts. I have Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange set up. A user keeps getting a specific e-mail in her inbox in the mail store that kills the Veritas backup. The e-mail never makes it to the Outlook 2003 client. If you use OWA, the e-mail shows up there but it will not open. The page not found error is HTTP 500 server error. If you look at the log in Veritas, it says 'file in use' and 'access denied'. On the weekend I rebooted the server remotely and then permanently deleted the e-mail. The backup completed succes...

How To Open OE6 .eml File Extension Emails With WLM
Hi: How can I open my old saved OE6 emails with file extension .eml with WLM? Never dreamed I would have this problem of opening prior Microsoft OE6 emails. Thanks, ColTom2 Just double-click on the .eml file. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "ColTom2" <noemailaddress@nomail.com> wrote in message news:e#ZitFXaKHA.5544@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > How can I open my old saved OE6 emails with file extension .eml with WLM? > > Never dreamed I would have this ...

download Word file into visio 2007
Anyone know how I can import a normal .doc WORD file which has our schools plan into a trial copy of visio 2007. Was going to us Smartdraw but thought as WORD already in use it would be easy to import into another Microsoft programme. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks Alan Speer Since Word is a text tool and Visio is a diagramming tool, what would be the purpose. You might consider just hyperlinking to the word document instead. al "Alan Speer" <Alan Speer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EA0022B-9B77-4764-AD35-5D342039D2E7@microsoft...

saving excel file with it's add in
Hi, I have an Excel file that uses a formula from an add in installed in m computer (*.xla). How can I save the project including the add in in order to use it i another computer that doesn't have the add in. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you really mean that your workbook uses a function that's in the addin? If yes, I think you have two choices. #1. Take the addin with you (and install it on the other pc). #2. Extract the code/procedure for that function from the addin and put it in your workbook. (If the addin's project is protected, then thi...

RMS - CRM
I run Dynamics CRM 4.0 and RMS 2.0 . What options do I have for Accounts integration between these three products (Crm, Accounts Application, RMS). I was hoping by now there would be a seemless link but I cannot see one and I've been waiting 4 years now ! :-) Because we are UK based Accounting 2009 looks our only option as GP seems far to complex for us. Can you help me out with these questions ? 1) Does anyone have any news on integrating pos2009 to accounting pro 2009? 2) Should I migrate to accounting pro 2009 and prey that a link is born. I'm getting fed up of double enter...

Updating Contract PriceBook after Integration Manager runs.
I want to create a process to add new inventory items thru Integration Manager and then kick off a script to update the Field Service Contract Pricing for the new item and also update the Item Extensions to be Contractible or not. I have the Integration Manager part down - what I'm needing help with is what kind of script to run to update the SVC00951-Item Master Extension and SVC00654-SVC_Contract_Price_Book_Group tables. Item Master Extension gets automatically created when the new item is saved in Item Master. It defaults to Contractible, but about half of our new item...

Transfer Groupwise files over to Outlook 2002
All apologies if the answer to the following question is posted to a FAQ page-I have limited acess on this system. What is the best way to save all of my files and folders in Groupwise 5.5 over to MS Outlook 2002? Thank you in advance. Regards, Reuben Navigate to this page -- http://www.slipstick.com/config/ -- and then hover over the link in the left-hand frame that says "Converting to Outlook". There you will find a list of articles that will help you figure out how to convert various types of Groupwise data to Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent...

Error can't Find File
Hi, I have a macro that opens a file and pulls any outstanding tasks from the previous day. I have a problem when it is a new month because the previous month's file is called MyFileMarch2010. The macro now looks for MyFileApril2010. How do I capture the error and look for the previous month's file if it is the first business day of the month? Any help or suggestions is appreciated. -- Thank you Dave As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments if day(date)=1 then do this else do that end if -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguill...

cannot receive exe files
We are running on exchange 2003 (plus small business server) and so far we haven't been able to send or receive any mail containing exe attachments. I am aware such attachments are automatically blocked by exchange, but I was thinking is there any way of overriding this rule inside internal network? If there are two internal users exchanging mail, is it possible to send exe file . How safe is to change registry keys so you can avoid that rule? Is there anybody with this problem? I could be wrong, but I don't think that Exchange is what is blocking the attachments. That is usua...

Automatically creating new pst file when pst is too big
Would anybody know how to automatically create new pst files after it reaches a certain size? I would like outlook 2000 to automatically archive all email folders and then after reaching a specific size create a new pst. After creating the new pst then it would either inform the user of the location of the old pst or add the new pst to the current profile. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Alex ...

Extra prompts from Excel 2007 after saving a CSV file
Here's the scenario: 1. I open a .CSV file in Excel 2007. 2. I make some data change to the file. 3. I save the file. Excel prompts me to use the CSV format again. This is a little annoying, but I answer Yes, I want to keep this format. 4. I try to close Excel. 5. Excel prompts me with "Do you want to save the changes you made to '(filename)?' Yes/No/Cancel. This is INFURIATING. I just saved the darn file. So I click No, thereby training myself to click no when prompted by Excel to save changes, guaranteeing I'll lose work in the future. Does anyone know a way to get E...

Excel text to Word text
How can I copy Excel text, then paste it into MS Word without carrying over the grid lines? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ed English I don't believe you can copy and paste without the gridlines. However, in Word, select the data and Table>Convert>Table to Text. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Ed" <ee15803@att.net> wrote in message news:3f7e21e9.53324199@netnews.worldnet.att.net... > How can I copy Excel text, then paste it into MS Word without carrying > over the grid lines? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks &g...

CCTV text insertion??
Is there anyone using text insertion from RMS? I need a way to insert text most times this is done off receipt printer or off a com port. The reason i dont like using a receipt funtion is rms dumps all the info at the end of the transaction i would rather have it while the cashier is ringing up that item. I would use it as a pole display but not everything is sent to the pole display. JUst wondering if anyone else was using text insertion on a rms system. thanks for the help Nope right now only way is printer. "Doug Pic-N-Pac" <DougPicNPac@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Sheet tab text color

Creating XML Text
Hello, I need to create some well formed XML text live in memory. What I really want is to use the XmlTextWriter object applied to some location in memory (Stream or something?), because it does a nice job of formatting/identing, etc. But I can't figure out how to instantiate the XmlTextWriter object correctly w/o a filespec. I'm not allowed to directly instantiate a Stream & therefore a StreamWriter for that matter since there's no filespec involved. Can someone show me some code to make this work? TIA, -- John C. Bowman Software Engineer Thermo Electron Scientific I...

How to skip cells with text strings.
What should I add to the code below to cause it to skip a cell tha contains a text string in the cell above it? I need it to only work o numbers in the cell above it. If ActiveCell.Offset(rowoffset:=-1) <> "" Then ActiveCell = ActiveCell.Offset(rowoffset:=-1) + 1 Application.SendKeys ("{Enter}") End If Thanks so much. mikebur -- mikebur ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikeburg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2458 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thread...

Can I Stop Users Attaching Files
Hi all Users are circumventing our documentation control by attaching drawing image files to emails. These files are in a folder to which they have only read-only access. Is it possible to stop users attaching the contents of certain folders or certain file types to emails? TIA Phil Sorry, forgot the important stuff in my frustration: Win2003 Server Exchange 2003 Outlook 2003 clients Standard MS client server active directory controlled network Phil most AV solutions have the ability to block sending/receiving of certain file types... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "TheScullster...

Convert Incoming Plain Text to HTML
Is there a way to have Outlook (2003) automatically convert incoming Plain Text messages to HTML without manually changing the formatting option? Thanks in advance, Jody As far as I know, no. You can go from HTML to Plain Text but not the other way. "J. Owens" wrote: > Is there a way to have Outlook (2003) automatically convert incoming Plain > Text messages to HTML without manually changing the formatting option? ...

Is it possible to have text and currancy in one cell and ...
Is it possible to have text and currancy in one cell and be able to use the numbers in that cell to make an equation with another? The short answer .. No -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "thegen" <thegen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1552FF10-9CAA-42AD-B401-B0D229D6A343@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to have text and currancy in one cell and be able to use the > numbers in that cell to make an equation with another? well maybe depending on how the "text & currency" was ar...