Can't Select Addresses for "Send Email Statements" Function

When I try to select an email address from my Outlook address book on the
"send email statements" area on the customer maintenance options window, the
email does not display.  I get the dialog box to select the email from my
address book, but after clicking ok, the address does not display in the
appropriate field (I've tried TO:, CC:, and BCC:).  I'm using Windows 7 pro
64 bit and Outlook 2007.  Any ideas?

More info on this.  Other users who are running Windows XP and Outlook 2003
can select entries from their address book and have them show up in the
appropriate field.  Not sure if this is an Outlook 2007 issue or a Windows 7
issue.

"Seth" wrote:

> When I try to select an email address from my Outlook address book on the
> "send email statements" area on the customer maintenance options window, the
> email does not display.  I get the dialog box to select the email from my
> address book, but after clicking ok, the address does not display in the
> appropriate field (I've tried TO:, CC:, and BCC:).  I'm using Windows 7 pro
> 64 bit and Outlook 2007.  Any ideas?
Seth,

I just tested this using GP 10 buils 1411 on a Windows 7 Pro 64-bit machine
and I received the same results that you did. Not helpful, but at least we
can confirm that it's 'recreatable' - probably not a real word :)

Kind regards,

Leslie

"Seth" wrote:

> More info on this.  Other users who are running Windows XP and Outlook 2003
> can select entries from their address book and have them show up in the
> appropriate field.  Not sure if this is an Outlook 2007 issue or a Windows 7
> issue.
>
> "Seth" wrote:
>
> > When I try to select an email address from my Outlook address book on the
> > "send email statements" area on the customer maintenance options window, the
> > email does not display.  I get the dialog box to select the email from my
> > address book, but after clicking ok, the address does not display in the
> > appropriate field (I've tried TO:, CC:, and BCC:).  I'm using Windows 7 pro
> > 64 bit and Outlook 2007.  Any ideas?
Thanks, Leslie.  Guess I'll have to wait for a hotfix or a service pack.