Can't see Smartlist report

I've built a simple smartlist from the smartlist builder (vr 9.0) that
doesn't show up in the smartlist.

After building the smartlist, under options, I've check the box to "Display
in ReportList".  I've run the Smartlist Maint to refresh the cache and I have
full security.
I don't know where to go next.

Thanks

Merle:

You have to also go into SmartList security and grant yourself (or
anyone else you want to see the report) access to it.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)
6/5/2008 12:52:48 PM
Merle,

Have you granted access to that SmartList in Advanced Security?  Even if you
are logged into GP as 'sa' GP 9.0 will not show your new SmartLists until
you grant access to them.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Merle Schwickerath" <MerleSchwickerath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:60067B5A-71D4-4AF6-991E-6325C402CE4C@microsoft.com...
> I've built a simple smartlist from the smartlist builder (vr 9.0) that
> doesn't show up in the smartlist.
>
> After building the smartlist, under options, I've check the box to
> "Display
> in ReportList".  I've run the Smartlist Maint to refresh the cache and I
> have
> full security.
> I don't know where to go next.
>
> Thanks

0
victoria (3340)

Date Filtering in RMS Active Reports
My company is open past midnight. This causes terrible headaches for me and reporting since RMS uses the standard 24 hour day, yet I need sales that occur after midnight but prior to 3 am to appear on reports for the previous day. I have a datetime field that I am converting using the formula Formula = "CONVERT(nvarchar, ViewTenders.Time, 22)" so that in the active report it looks like 11/08/06 1:54:00 PM. In the active report, it's vbDataType is defined as vbString. I can not get the filter(s) to allow me to show dates correctly. What I'd like to see is all transa...

CRM installed on SBS
recently installed CRM on top of Small Business Server, install went fine as I have done this a few times before. When I was doing the initial log in as the administrator, I noticed something a little bit odd though. when I go to view specific reports, it prompts me to authenticate again, at which time I enter the adiministrator info again and it lets me right in. Anyone have any insight into this? Is there something I can change so that it doesn't prompt me to authenticate to view the reports? Thanks for the response! -Dave Vandenberghe dave@global-image.com ...

Runtime Error 2950 Unable to Email .pdf Report
have created a quotes database in which i would like my end users that are all useing the 2007 runtime to be able to E-mail a report in .pdf format. The macro behind the button works fine on the developers station. but in the runtime environment I am getting an action failed: Error 2950. The send object isnt working. I get a message before the actual error code Stateing that the format in which i am attempting to output the current object is not available. I have done some digging and run into a few posts about changing the registry. But i didnt really want to have to do that to 40 plu...

Anyone have Excel template to report call center volume?
I couldn't find a template on Microsoft site, but I know there's bound to be one for call center tracking/reporting. ...

How to see unapproved Tasks in Project Web Access 2007
I've see the 2003 instructions, but I'm not finding the 2007 answer so I'll ask .... I am an administrator in a Project Server 2007 environment. I have multiple approving managers world-wide. I'd like a way to see task updates, submitted by their team members, but are not yet approved. Is there a way in 2007? On Jan 22, 9:14=A0am, Randy Schmid <RandySch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've see the 2003 instructions, but I'm not finding the 2007 answer so I'= ll > ask .... > I am an administrator in a Project Server 2007 environ...

GRNI report not balancing with GL
Anyone else had a problem with the GRNI anaylsis report not balancing? ...

Access Report on Parameter Query
I have a report established identifying data based on a query for a single report month. Amounts are identifed by program and totaled. One of the categories are then segregated and the balance totaled. The report is built on the query but the formula used to segregate that category pulls from the table as follows: =DLookup(“[SAL & BEN]”,”CLIENT SUPPORTS”,”[MONTH REPORT]=#”&[MONTHREPORT] &”# AND [ADMIN]=’PA’ “) I need to segregate the same category for the parameter query which pulls multiple report months but have been unsuccessful thus far. Suggestions? If ...

Can you get a Sales detail report by date paid
We have client who wants report that shows sales by line item, with sales amount, customer info, invoice info, invoice date, paid date, salesperson, commisson amount and commission %. Its easy to get by invoice date but they want it by paid date. WOW, they dont want much Assuming you are using SOP (you did not say) You need to tie the Line item in history (SOP30300) to the header (SOP30200) and then to the invoice (perhaps in RM open, perhaps in RM history, use a view) then tie that through the RM apply (again open and history, use a view) to the payment records (use the first RM vie...

Counting multiple field values in a single query/report
I am creating a database for a community program that includes a number of fields with drop down choices, such a race, school, abuse history, family composition. We want to total/count each of these variables for a particular date range. I can create separate summary queries to get totals for each, such a total number of african americans, total white, total asian, total other, but then the date range has to be re-entered over and over. Have tried creating one master query/report for just the date range, then pulling in the others as subreports, but it ends up showing each re...

Fax Report
Does any one know how to modify the fax report in MSCRM 3.0 Please Advise. Thanks, -- Khaled El Kurdi Application Consultant Emirates Computers ...

Having user define a report criteria
Please remind me: I have a query based on a table. The query shows Name, DateofrRecord, Purpose How do I create a report based on this query . . .but the user needs to input a specific purpose and the report prints only that info. I know I can do it with an itervening form where then information chosen is then passed onto a report . . . But I know there's a quick way of requiring the user to type in the particular purpose the report is to be beased on . . . .by only modifying this report or it's underlying query. Am I all messed up here? Again, I DON'T want to have to...

Labels Report columns unstable
I have made several Labels Reports with 3 columns (x 7). In every case the initial Report has reverted to single columns when re-opened. Is there a word of code that would make the 3 column presentation more stable. Page Layout still records 3 cols but only one is showing in Print preview. Thanks. This is often caused by not having the most recent service packs applied to Office. A quick fix that often works is to turn off all of the Name Auto correct options in Tools->Options. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Pete" wrote: > I have made several L...

Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded
We are trying to do our production install of CRM 3.0 which has CRM running on one server and the SQL and SRS services running on another server. The install seems to be working just fine except for reports. Whenever someone clicks on reports in the CRM interface they get the following error and do not get a list of reports. Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded We have followed all the post install recommendations in the install guide for using an existing SRS installation when we install CRM. When the same users go directly to the SRS server they can see and run ...

Reporting Error #2
I need help I kept receiving "the report can not be displayed Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft CRM Community for solutions or contact your microsoft CRM administrator. Finally you can contact Microsoft Support." Report server is running and NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE has publishing right. ...

Forced Saving of Queries, Forms, Reports, etc.
So I have a strange scenario... I have a complex/large database broken into a FE and BE (multiple actually). If I open the db with the Shift bypass key... everything development wise (designing of queries, forms, reports, etc.) works like normal. However, if I open the db and allow the main form vba code to execute (which includes an append query from a network BE table) and then switch to the db container and edit queries/forms/reports or create a new one... Access will auto save any changes made (when editing) or force me to save (when creating new). I don't get the &quo...

Crystal aging report modification
I have a client that would like to create an If/Than statement on their Crystal AR Aged Trial Balance report. If the amount is greater than 0 then print. If the month is 01 (jan) then print 03/04, 02 then print 04/05, etc.. They want this information to appear on the report where you would normally see 90 days and Older column. Can this be done? Thanks Danette Create 3 Formula Fields “@DAY”, “@MONTH”, “@YEAR” Formulas for each should be: @DAY: IF MONTH ({SOP10100.DOCDATE}) = 01 THEN "03/04" ELSE IF MONTH ({SOP10100.DOCDATE}) = 02 THEN "04/05" ELSE IF MONTH ({SOP...

Comment Text is not pulling properly on SQL Reporting Services Rep
When I enter a line item comment see below. Sales --> Transaction --> Sales Transaction Entry --> 1. Enter in INVOICE information 2. Select Item then click the "-->" on the line item to go to the Sales Item Detail Entry screen and click on the "-->" next to Comment ID. 3. Enter in Comment Text. Example: 1) This is line item text1. 2) This is line item text2. Invoice from Great Plains report keeps the format like the example above. When I print the Invoice using SQL Reporting Services the report print the text like so. SQL Comment Example: 1) This i...

how to select certain records in a report.
Hi, I want to run a report - but I only want to select certain dates (I have a date field). Like, maybe, I want to run a report based on sales from Dec 8 - 12, 2009, for example. I'm not quite sure how to go about it. thanks! You are probably opening your report with a commqnd button on a form so add two unbound textboxes on the form named StartDate and EndDate, Then make the recordsource of the form a query that contains the date field. Set the criteria of the date field to: Between Forms!NameOfYourForm!StartDate And Forms!NameOfYourForm!EndDate Note - your form must...

Is There an Accounts Receivable Activity Report w/ Finance Charges
Is there a report that shows all activity that was posted to a a/r account during the statements processing? Finance Charges specifically and Late Charges, we need a consolidated report showing the total amount of finance charges or all charges generated as a result of the Statement Billing Cycle closeout. It would be nice if a detailed per customer report were also available. Also is there some way to get these figures to post to out Peachtree General Ledger without manually doing them by hand? -- RMS 1.3, MSDE 3 Lanes, 5 Back Office Clients XP sp2 Server 2003 sp1 Domain Static IP F...

User cannot see public folder home page
Hey all, We are having an issue where a user cannot see the assigned home page to a public folder, and instead simply sees the view of that public folder. In other words, clicking on a public folder should display a webpage - it does for every other user in the system - but this user sees the folder as if that setting was not enabled. Has anyone ever seen anything like this, or knows what may cause it? Thanks! Have you right-clicked on the public folder (in her profile) and checked in the properties to see if she has UNCHECKED the option to "Use as home page". You may have to r...

can't see my hyperlinks on website in vista
when I view my website in Vista, My hyperlinks to the other pages are gone. I used publisher to create the site.It views fine when I use XP. Please repost in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US Tell us which version of Publisher you are using, which version of which browser you are using, along with the URL of your site. Sounds like you may be using IE8 on your vista machine and IE7 or IE...

Counting totals for weekly reports
I've got a report which prints off student absences, I'd like to print off a total for the number of absences in the week, and a total for the number of students who are absent, I've done this for the monthly report but when I set the student code to count in the design view for the weekly report it still counts each student individually instead of totalling the absences. Add a footer for the weekly grouping on the report and set the controlsource to: = Sum([Absences]) or whatever the Absence field name is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com ht...

Report and Subreport with Date Range Criteria
I am working on a project that has a report with a subreport. However both of these run off of a query that has a criteria for date range for the data. When I run the report I have to enter the beginning and ending date twice. Is it possible for me to set this up where I only have to enter the date range once and it apply to both the report and sub report??? All help is greatly appreciated. IMHO, parameter prompts aren't generally appropriate user interface. Use controls on forms for all criteria entry. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "lucky33" wrote: > I am work...

Report Writer output to flat text
I have a need to generate a delimited output from GP into a text format. I can accomplish this with a stored procedure\sql script, however, is there a way to create a blank report that will call a script\sproc and then generate the output? Thanks ...

Sales Order Report
We are looking to create a smartlist report which shows the following info (preferrably on one report) 1. Orders created in the week (Monday thru Friday) - showing qty not invoiced, price each, cost each 2. Any invoices related to the orders created in the week. Example an order is entered / created on Monday for 2 pieces. On Thursday - 1 piece ships and is invoiced. The report would show the open order for the one piece remaining and the invoice for the items which were shipped and invoiced. Any thoughts? All the data you need for this SLB report resides in the SOP work tables --...