Can't Edit Status of PO Lines

I have a PO on which a few of the lines cannot have their status changed.

A Receipt has been created and posted as far as I can tell (there are no
unposted batches...the receipt has a batch assigned to it...so I would think
that means the batch was posted).

For the item on the PO, the Status is "Released".   If I attempt to change
that to "Received" (or anything else), I get a message saying:

"You can't change the status of this line item; it has unposted receipts
assigned to it."

Does anyone have any idea how to go about correcting this?
0
ElliotZino (12)

On Aug 21, 9:44 am, Elliot Zino <ElliotZ...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I have a PO on which a few of the lines cannot have their status changed.
>
> A Receipt has been created and posted as far as I can tell (there are no
> unposted batches...the receipt has a batch assigned to it...so I would think
> that means the batch was posted).
>
> For the item on the PO, the Status is "Released".   If I attempt to change
> that to "Received" (or anything else), I get a message saying:
>
> "You can't change the status of this line item; it has unposted receipts
> assigned to it."
>
> Does anyone have any idea how to go about correcting this?

I am having the same issue (and posted a question a while back) but
didn't get any resolution.  Please let me know if you find out
anything or if anyone out there can help.

thanks!

0
lilbruan (12)

How do I print my tasks with multiple lines?
Hi, I just swithced from Palm software to Outlook and I can't figure out how to print my tasks with multiple lines. I can view them this way, but each task only prints as a single row. I'm trying to create the print style I used with Palm. I could print my entire task list with notes on one page ( or couple of pages). With Outlook I can only get it to print a list of all tasks with a single row for each or using a separate page for each. I've tried modifying print styles but I can't get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Creating shapes from lines
I have a floor plan that contains a number of lines to make what appears to be a shape. However, I'm unable to fill this 'shape' with colour. Does anyone know how I can achieve this. Lyn Hi Lyn, select the lines which you want to colour and the either group them or combine Combine works the best (shape/operations/combine) After you combine the shapes open the shapesheet for the shape and set each geometry.nofill cell to FALSE after that you can apply color Rene "Lyn" <Lyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101B4E07-D397-42F2-BE40-D9191DDB147...

Serial comm: Line status error
When/why does a line-status error occur? I have some special serial port hardware attached and things work great for days, and then once in a while I get a line status error. My PC actually as an RS-232 to RS-248 converter, which allows me to attach many devices in parallel.. where all data on the line is 'heard' by all devices, and they themselves must take turns in speaking. They do this at regular intervals after the PC requests data, after one another. The devices do handle RTS/CTS line status but I am not sure. Could a line error occur if their communication would overlap? Woul...

Cannot access on line help publisher 2003
When I look for help with a problem I am told that on line help is not available. I reinstalled, but no help. In word, no such problem. I have 2003 installed, the online help functions properly. At the bottom of the Search task pane there is a Search drop-down, is Microsoft Office Online enabled? Have you tried the "Detect and Repair?" Re-installing seldom cures problems. Are you sure you are connected? Have you emptied your temporary cache lately? In Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, Delete. You will want to delete the temporary files. -- Mary Sauer ...

Change requested ship date on SOP and have it update on PO
We do mostly drop ship orders so we have a link to a PO on the SOP. I know when you first enter in a SOP the requested ship date will update the required date on the PO. But, if you change the ship date on the SOP after the link to the PO is created the required date on the PO won't update. Is there a way to get the PO to update automatically? Thanks Jennifer If the system doesn't automatically update - you could create an SQL trigger to update the POP tables. Example of what a trigger can do...........I had to create a SQL trigger for a client that wanted to change the re...

Line Charts with 3 sets of data?
I have a table with 3 columns. 2 of the columns include the X and Y values for the plot (results should be one line plotted on the graph.) I want the 3rd column values to act as corresponding labels to the plots. Example: x y A 1 4 B 2 3 C 3 2 D 4 1 So (1,4) is one point, (2,4), etc. I need the (1,4) point to be labeled as A. Is it possible? Any help is appreciated!! Hi Jo - There are a couple of free add-ins that can handle labeling of data points: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler (http://appspro.com) John Walkenbach's Chart Tools (http://j-walk.com) - Jon ------- Jon Pelt...

Dynamic Dialog : Edit Control Message Handling and DoDataExchange
Hi All, I am facing a problem related to the DoDataExchange for the Controls on the Dialog Box in a MFC dialog based application. I will explain my architecture first. I have a MFC dialog with two static buttons on it. I want to create the dynamic controls on the client area of the dialog box. For this I am using the my subclasses derived from the default controls, lets say Edit Control. After creating my class, MyEdit from the CEdit class, I am using another class as a container to hold all the objects of the different controls. I am exposing this class to the application's dialog. ...

Sage Line 50
Does anyone know of any MSCRM integration done to date with Sage Line 50 or 100? Thanks, Simon On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:38:03 +0100, "Simon Wright" <simon.wright@mscrmworld.com> wrote: >Does anyone know of any MSCRM integration done to date with Sage Line 50 or >100? > Simon Yes - we are getting Sage Line 50 integration ready for when MS CRM 1.2 is launched in the UK. If anyone is interested in becoming one of the first to use/test our Sage integration please get in touch at info@removespamvigence.com (remove spamtrap to send) Julian Sharp Vigence for MS CRM in t...

Money 2004
I download transactions from my bank every day and I've never had any problem. However, there is this one transaction that I recently downloaded that Money doesn't allow me to edit!!!?!?!?!? I cannot edit the fields, nothing happens when I double click in it, etc. All other transactions are fine except for this particular one. I ran the salvage utility but it did not fix the problem. Anybody has any idea what I can do? -J In microsoft.public.money, "Jeremie Desautels" <desautelsj ...at... hotmail ...dot... com> wrote: >I download transactions from my bank ever...

Line Spacing #3
How do I adjust the spacing between lines within a cell or for an entire Workbook? Bernie Beal. You can select all the ROWS in a worksheet by clicking the place where row headers and column headers intersect (top left corner of worksheet). Then you can use Format | Row | Height to adjust the row height to a new value best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Bernie Beal" <bquest@optonline.net> wrote in message news:ey8e3xIDKHA.1540@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I adjust the spacing between lines ...

text line spacing in a textbox
Hi there, I want to change the line spacing inside a Texbox. I don't see any menu option available to do this. What I�ve tried to do is, do it in word, then copy and paste th textbox into excel, it copies well but it losses the line spacing!! I can�t do the whole thing in word because I also need to be able t use a mosaic of pages, and I don�t know either how to do this in word :-( Any help will be very much appreciated. Martin -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Putting blank lines with Alt + Enter any good -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm n...

How to correlate the line an error is reported to be on with SSMS
In SSMS (2008) the line that an error is reported on has basically nothing to do with the line the error is on in the sql editor window. The error is reported on some idealized line number skipping whitespace and who knows what else. So while the error is reported on line 15, it's on line 24 in the sql editor, where I need to fix it. There is no pointer to line 24 that I can find...if I select Edit Go To line 15, it goes to line 15 in the editor, not line 15 in the sql (according to whatever standards it uses to compute a line of SQL). It's a very annoying aspect of SS...

Word wrap (or several lines) in Tasks
Hello everybody, I have Office and Outlook 2007. This should be pretty simple, but I cant figure it out. Any help would be appreciated! In Tasks, I created a custom view based on "View by Category", and I only have 2 fields - Subject and Due Date. So basically I have a table with 2 columns and a bunch of rows. My problem is that in Subject field of quite many tasks the description is very long and the table cuts it off depending on the width of the column. I want it to word wrap, just like it can be done in Excel, and have 2 lines per task if the Subject is long and 1 line is the S...

How do I remove lines from a Pivot Table in Excel?
I have a PivotTable in Excel that I'm using to generate charts from a large data set. It is currently set up as a line chart, with data points from similar categories connected between x-values. But since my I'm trying to plot variables on the x-axis, rather than a scale, I do not want the lines to appear whenever I re-generate the chart with a different set of variables. If I remove the lines from the chart, every time I generate a change, the lines come back. Is there any way to change the default setting that forms the line chart every time I change the variables and re-f...

Editing Vendor 1099 Amounts in 8.0
Last time I filed 1099's in GP, it was version 6.0 and we could not edit any amounts. We ended up buying an off- the-shelf 1099 package (we e-filed too, so GP wouldn't have worked) that worked fine. Now, when I review the year-end closing procedures, it appears like you can edit the 1099 amounts. Has anyone done this? Does it really work? I have to report to my boss on our 1099 filing options and want to get it right. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year! Well, you can edit the amounts manually via the summary. However, you need to use the periods, like period 12 unless yo...

Outlook 2002 no connect status bar
I have Outlook 2002 running Windows xp home. My work recently started using Microsoft Exchange server. I tried to enter the exchange server into outlook from "Mail" in the control panel. It would not except my username, so I deleted the entire entry in the email section of outlook. Now, I have a small icon in the lower right hand corner of the status bar that looks like some sort of connection icon with a little red x on it. Outlook starts normally, but does not send/receive, even when I try manually. No error message--it just doesn't do anything. All the email a...

Editing menus in Excel 2007 beta 2
How do I edit the "right click menu" in Excel 2007 Beta 2? Hi Diggerdeep Same as in older versions with VBA code This example will add 3 controls to the Cell menu that run your own macro's. Change this two lines : onaction_names = Array("macro1", "macro2", "macro3") caption_names = Array("caption 1", "caption 2", "caption 3") Sub Add_Controls() Dim i As Long Dim onaction_names As Variant Dim caption_names As Variant onaction_names = Array("macro1", "macro2", "macro3...

excel 2007 chart data label
I have a chart with 3 lines with a data label. Is there any way to automatically put the Highest number to be over the line and the other line data label? -- Sue Hi, You could use another series to display data labels based on a condition. See Jon's example which does it for points, but the same principle can apply to data labels. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/PointAtPoints.html And this labels the last point but again can be adapted. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng17.htm Cheers Andy Sue wrote: > I have a chart with 3 lines with a data label. Is there any way to > aut...

How to create chart with columns and 2 lines?
Excel will let me create a combination chart with two sets of columns and one line. I'd like one set of columns and two lines. Can I get it to convert the second data series from columns to line points? Hi, Just create a standard line chart and the select the series you want to plot as columns. Right click and choose Chart Types. Select the required line chart. Cheers Andy Robert wrote: > Excel will let me create a combination chart with two sets of columns and one > line. I'd like one set of columns and two lines. Can I get it to convert > the second data seri...

Inventory historical stock status report #2
Hello, I am using GP ver. 8.00 (no service pack installed) I generated Inventory historical stock status report (Detail) as of date is 31 Dec’07. In this report, one of the item have zero quantity but the extended Amount shows an amount $. 1,421. The details of the report is as follows: Current Quantity Qty: 550 Calculated unit Cost: $.15.760 Extended Amt.$.8,668.461 16/01/08 RCT005678 Mod: POP Qty: -500 Calculated unit Cost: $.13.180 Extended Amt.$.7,246.802 I understand, Current Quantity Unit Cost is after matching the POP Transaction and Landed Cost. Why in this report,...

The request failed with HTTP status 405: Method not allowed.
Hello, I am using CRM 1.2./Win2K Server all current updates/service packs applied. When I click on the tab of a 3rd party software vendor (c360), I get the following message: The request failed with HTTP status 405: Method not allowed. Any ideas? Their support is mentioning Integrated Windows Authentication but I am not so sure... Thanks, VLE I have the same problem with a couple of customizations from the crm sdk technical articles, everytime i try to acces a custom page or the crm classes programatically i get that same error, Please, help! ...

Editing
I have a document that was originally done in word 2003. It has a series of questions and each one has a drop down list to select the answer my problem is that I need to edit both the questios and answers but can't find out how to do it? Anyone got an idea?? -- Thanks, Kevin If this is an online form, you will have to unprotect it before you can edit it. Click Tools | Unprotect Document. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5FCD411-7CC8-458C-BD23-C653C455BD8...

"Line Choice" not available for chart in reports
On several of my report types, the selection for "line" under the charting tab is grayed out (unavailable), while the other types (bar, pie, report) are available. Anyone have any insight into what my problem may be? It may not be a problem. It may have been designed that way if, say, a line graph didn't make sense in the context. Please identify the report in question and version of Money so somebody can cross-check. "AKemp" <buzz32@perigee.net> wrote in message news:0d5e01c360cf$2122c750$a401280a@phx.gbl... > On several of my report types, the selection...

Generate PO Window
We are currently entering an SOP Order with all items on B/O. Items are entered on the SOP Order in a certain order or sequence. When we click Actions/Purchase, we must have the items appear on the Generate PO window in the same exact order as on the SOP order. Does anyone have a customization/workaround/third party suggestion? Do you actually print the PO and send it to your vendor(s)? If so, you can use Accountable Forms Printer software and tie the PO to the originating SOP and use the line sequence numbers in the original SOP to sort your PO. Takes a bit of work but it c...

Sheet Protection / Edit Objects 12-07-09
Help please, Problem 1: I have a spreadsheet with multiple objects that I'm trying to lock. My problem is I also have cells that I need to have comment insertion capabilites. When going to Tools/Protection/Protect Sheet and allow Edit Objects is checked I can insert a comment. However, it also allows the other objects on the sheet to be accessed. Is there a way to allow the Edit Objects option in a specified range of cells and still protect the sheet? Problem 2: I have a sort macro that works fine when the sheet is not protected but will not function (gives runtime error) ...