Can I create an Inventory Transfer Transaction for a kit.

We have a kit set up for a combination of 5 items.  We would like to assemble
these kits at one location and then transfer the completed kit to other
sites.  When I try to create a transfer, I get an "Account does not exist"
error.  Another message states that adjustments are not allowed for kits.
0
Vitamin (10)

No,
You cannot use the Inventory Transfer Entry screen to transfer kits.
However, if you are using a BOM assembly, you can transfer the finish good
between warehouses. Once the products are assembled in one warehouse, they
become finished good for the other warehouse.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Vitamin" wrote:

> We have a kit set up for a combination of 5 items.  We would like to assemble
> these kits at one location and then transfer the completed kit to other
> sites.  When I try to create a transfer, I get an "Account does not exist"
> error.  Another message states that adjustments are not allowed for kits.
0
MarianoGomez (3440)