Can Direct Deposit Statements be re-printed after checks has been

Is it possible to re-print Direct Deposit statements in GP after a payroll
has been posted?
--
Thanks for your help
0

Hi--

Unfortunately, they cannot.  Your best option is to look at printing a
check history or earnings history for the employee.

Take care,
Christina

0
turtlesoup00 (221)
10/25/2009 6:08:05 PM
Thanks for your help, I believe this will work.
--
Thanks for your help

"turtlesoup00@hotmail.com" wrote:

> Hi--
>
> Unfortunately, they cannot.  Your best option is to look at printing a
> check history or earnings history for the employee.
>
> Take care,
> Christina
>
> .

0
GPNewbie (36)

can't download pop3 email
This is my error message Task Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F The connection to the server was interrupted If this problem continues contact your server administrator or your ISP The server responded +OK How do I fix this? What did your ISP say? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, M Pond <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked this group: | This is my error mes...

Disable Outlook Security Check on Add-in
Is there a way to disable the warning message in outlook when an application tries to send mail through exchange? Is this something I can disable on my exchange 5.5 server? I've only found solutions for Exchange 2003? Thanks B-Dog wrote: > Is there a way to disable the warning message in outlook when an > application tries to send mail through exchange? Is this something I > can disable on my exchange 5.5 server? I've only found solutions for > Exchange 2003? Thanks Tis isn't really an Exchange issue - best to post in microsoft.public.outlook. But can you cont...

Check for new email and send an alarm if the email did not arrive
Hi All, Is there away is outlook (or by using a third party software) to check for new emails every 5 minutes and send an alram or email to someone if an email did not arrive in the right time. Thank you for your help. Fular Without custom code, I don't think it's possible to trigger something on the absence of something as opposed to the presence of something. <falbazaz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140739354.436730.241060@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > Is there away is outlook (or by using a third party software) to check > for new emails ...

More help re: entry on 22/2/04
Thanks for help re: creating vertical lines on a stacked bar chart. The site suggested was very helpful. However it didn't explain how to work out the values for the blank cell placeholder values so that the line went from the first bar to the last bar (I have 20 stacked bars). Can you help?? This was the site that helped me: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BarLineCombo.html Thanks. Kaixi - If the attributes are being used as simple categories in the chart (most likely), Excel uses integer values 1, 2, 3 etc behind the scenes while making the chart. In a column chart ...

Can't accept request for meeting
Using Outlook 2k on a Windows 2K machine user cannot accept a request for a meeting. Likewise they cannot make a request; Outlook says that the meeting doesn't exist even though this is a request to create a new meeting. This problem has to be within the .pst file. It was preexisting on previous machine and followed when the .pst file was moved to a brand new machine with Win2k and Off2k freshly installed. The .pst file is very large, around 800MB. ...

WHY CAN'T I SEND MY E-MAILS? THEY WIND UP UNSENT IN OUTBOX.
Why can't I send my e-mails? The wind up unsent in outlook. Version? do they change when you look in the outbox? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/outbox.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "PatA" <PatA@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live dat
How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live database? I have about 47 queries (SQL text in a memo field in a table) that all reference a few tables in the same database. I would like to limit the table’s data instead of re-writing all the queries to include further criteria. The queries are very complex and it is not desirable to re-write the queries and use parameters. This database is live on an ASP.NET web page and there may be multiple people viewing the reports which are using these queries. Since there are multiple users I can not simply copy the tables into ...

Printing an address in letter
I am trying to print a confirmation letter with an address in the body of the report. The address may or may not have an Address2 line. How can I eliminate the space if the Address2 line is blank? Also, can I use an "IF" to edit the printing of zero values? Thanks, tomc Depends on what you mean about the address being in the body of the report. If there is no label with the address or any text around it then use Properties to set click on the text box (es) in Design view and set Can Grow and Can Shrink to yes. Do the same for the Section that contains the address by clicking ...

Can't open Cash Receipts Entry
Hi After I updated from GP 8 to GP 9 I can't open the Cash Receipts Entry form, the system comes with this message "Cannot access this form because the directory containing it is not loaded". Is there a way to fix this and if there is how ? Best regards Andreas Høyer The user do not have access to the window. Go to Advance Security and give them access to the Cash Receipts entry window. Gerald "Andreas Hoyer" wrote: > Hi > > After I updated from GP 8 to GP 9 I can't open the Cash Receipts Entry form, > the system comes with this messa...

Fix Publisher printing failure
I hope the deficiency in Publisher 2003, referred to in the following exchange of posts, will be remedied promptly. Or is it just a turf war between Microsoft and HP, conducted at both your customers' expense?? Br. Giovanni The text of the earlier posts follows: #1: I am trying to print a brochure with a four-way bleed. I set up for borderless printing on glossy brochure paper, but the program keeps defaulting to regular 8.5X11" letter paper and leaving a 3/4" white border. In 'page setup' under printer properties, I call for 8.5X11" borderless paper size, bor...

Printing string from string table inside for loop?
#define IDS_STR1 _T("Str1"); #define IDS_STR2 _T("Str2"); #define IDS_STR3 _T("Str3"); #define IDS_STR4 _T("Str4"); #define IDS_STR5 _T("Str5"); for(int i = 0; i < 5; i++) { ............................ ............................ } I am looking for the logic that can be used to print those strings inside the "for" loop. Any help is welcome. The #define's are put into place as part of the pre-compilation process, thats why they are also called pre-processor directive. So, you can not use a variable with a symbol defined ...

Need to print all address lines on a 1099 form
In Great Plains Version 10, on the vendor card, under the address button, you are able to enter 3 lines of address information. However, when printing 1099's, only the first 2 lines of address information will print on the form. Since we utilize all 3 address lines, we had many 1099 forms returned as undeliverable this past year. According to our partner, Microsoft indicated that, currently, there is no way to print the third line of information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for ...

Can I forward all messages received from a specific domain?
I'd like to set up a rule for an exchange user that forwards all mail they receive from a particular domain to another user's exchange mailbox. I tried setting up a rule where the "From" field was configured with a domain name only (From: specificdomain.com). I tested by having someone from that domain send an email to the user, but the rule did not fire; the message was never forwarded. Is there a valid syntax for creating a rule that should fire for all email from a particular domain? It's not practical in this case to set up multiple rules to fire on incom...

With Microsoft FAX Nearly One Minute Delay between Using Print
With Windows Messaging and Microsoft Fax under Win 98 SE, when I printed a document to Microsoft Fax, the fax wizard would start a few seconds after I said print. I installed Outlook 2000. With it, there seems to be a consistent nearly one minute delay between when I say print and the fax wizard starts. If Outlook is running, there is no delay. The osa9.exe program doesn't make any difference. Needless to say, this is an annoyance, having to go through two steps, start Outlook and then print, rather than simply printing. Does anyone know of a way to make Outlook 2000 work like Messag...

Can I export Distribution Lists?
A different department has asked us for a copy of all our distribution lists, members of those lists, their smtp e-mail addresses, x500 addresses, as well as group owners and who has rights to send to thos lists. How do I get that? We have about 100 distribution lists each with about 100 users. We are running Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000. Thanks Hi Boe, - Scripting this would produce much more readable output. I was able to modify a script I wrote a while back for general use. Posted to blog: http://www.suneja.com/blog/2006/02/script-list-distribution-groups.html It doesn't hav...

how can make a mail copy to a group
i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users how can i do this ? i just know how to make a copy to one copy thx On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:03:12 +0800, "tequila" <tequila529@gmail.com> wrote: >i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 >if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users >how can i do this ? > >i just know how to make a copy to one copy >thx > > Have you looked at creating a Dirstribution Group within Active Directory Users & Computers? You can mail enable it and make a number of...

Drawing and paper are same, but all doesn't print
I created a project on 8 1/2 x 11 landscape paper. In print preview it shows all of my project on one page of paper (just as I laid it out when creating the project) and also shows a picture of the drawing paper and printer paper being the same (overlapping each other exactly). When I try to print my project only the bottom of my project prints out...nothing else (just one page...it doesn't print out the top half). Help! sounds like it may be one of those 'known bug, apply visio service packs and update printer drivers'. fixes. al "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussi...

Printing BLANK report for current form
I am trying to print a report for a current form which has just been filled out. However, unless I leave the current form and return to it, the report prints blank. Here is the code: _______ Private Sub PrintVoucherSingle_Click() 'Print current record 'using rptlIndividualTaxiCertificates If IsNull(Me!CertNumber) Then MsgBox "Please select a valid record", _ vbOKOnly, "Error" Exit Sub End If DoCmd.OpenReport "rptlIndividualTaxiCertificates", , , _ "CertNumber = " & Me!CertNumber End Sub __________________________________ What have ...

Can I open an imbedded word doc from a cmd button?
I would like to imbed a word doc in my db (in a form?) and open it with a cmd button (like a help document). Is this possible and if it is how is this done? Many thanks, Joe M. On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:24:10 -0800, Joe M. wrote: > I would like to imbed a word doc in my db (in a form?) and open it with a cmd > button (like a help document). Is this possible and if it is how is this done? > > Many thanks, > Joe M. Why do you need to embed a document in your database? Store the document in a folder on your hard drive. Then open it from a command button whenever ...

How to automatically re-order a list
Hi, I have a worksheet with data in several rows. Column wise they consist of names, points etc.. I am trying to setup a formula whereby the formula looks at the data in the points columns and then re-orders the rows accordingly taking all the information in the row with it, with the highest points total at the top and lowest points total at the bottom. Each points cell, has a formula in there already which pulls the points total from other cells and combines them. Hope you can help! Thanks sandmania, Have your tried Data / Sort? Select the whole table, and the rows will stay togeth...

Re: Uninstall of Office v.X and install of new licensed program
On 9/15/03 10:10 AM, in article 35c101c37bac$4ae04930$a501280a@phx.gbl, "Ryan Smith" <rsmith@thesportscenter.net> wrote: > I recently purchased new licenses of Office v.X so I could connect my > computers to a network and use Office on multiple computers at the > same time. I attempted to uninstall the version I had before on each of > the multiple computers and install the new seperate versions with a > unique license number on each computer. Now, no matter what > computer I'm on and whether the network is active or not, none of my > programs will i...

Void Trx appearing on Customer Statement
Void trx will appear on Customer Statement UNLESS running PAID TRX REMOVAL process or having to modify the statement to exclude void trx. personally (and my clients) find that this is a very WEIRED practice... eg: a sales trx is wrongly entered/posted and is then void. the practice is to process PAID TRX REMOVAL after printing of statement so that the fully paid trx will appear in the statment. then the above void trx will also appear in customer statement, which is not desired... is there any other way to EXCLUDE void trx from statement or anybody can suggest a better practice? thks ...

can't print
why every time i'm using excel i can't print???? Because you dont have a printer? Seriously -- you need to be a tad more explicit in relating your problems Do you have a printer hooked up? Is it on? Have you verified that the printer is installed on your computer? Can you print from other programs? Do you have this printer selected as default printer in Excel? Do you get any error messages? If so, what do they say? "Artur Almeida" <arturalmeida@mail.com> wrote in message news:097b01c3b9a0$9aa1d970$a501280a@phx.gbl... : why every time i'm using excel i can'...

how can you change a "bitmap" to a jpeg??
After taking digital pictures in BITMAP, how can I change them to JPEGS? "TRM" <TRM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5C091D7-377B-4F2F-A7BF-84794BC84F38@microsoft.com... > After taking digital pictures in BITMAP, how can I change them to > JPEGS? Get XnView or IrfanView. Both are free. Then use Save As and select the format. -- _________________________________________________________________ ******** Post replies to newsgroup - Share with others ******** Email: lh_811newsATyahooDOTcom and append "=NEWS=" to Subject. _________________...

Array nested IF statement
Rule for nested IF statements is 7 as seen below. Since most of the results in my formulae are TEXT is it possible to put these in to an array IF statement. =IF(AND(B5="",C5=""),"",IF(B5="ATM","Petty Cash",IF(B5="BC","Bank Charges",IF(OR(B5="INV"),"Advance",IF(B5="LW","Withdrawal",IF(OR(B5="TRF",B5="W"),"Transfer Money or Wages",IF(B5="CR",VLOOKUP(C5,Sales!$A$5:$D$1000,4,FALSE),VLOOKUP(C5,Purchases!$C$5:$D$1000,2,FALSE)))))))) -- sammberg -...