can add multiple analysis code in a single FRx Row format

Currently we can add several analysis code in FRx Row format by using several
rows (each row will contain only 1 analysis code - limitation of FRx with
MDA).  The client has many analysis codes in each analysis group.  What they
need is to add some of the analysis code in a single row; separating it into
several rows will add more work in designing the FRx report.

There should be a way for next releases of FRx to handle adding mulitple
analysis codes in a single row or column of the report.

conditional formatting sort

hide a row
I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is something in Column B, I would like to hide the row. Is this possable in an if statement? Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bob" <bobolah@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OSOK8hisEHA.2556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. > > If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is > something in Column B, ...

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

number format with leading 0

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Calculations adding Text formats
I am new at this so please bear with me. I am using Excel XP. In my column I have a list of numbers. Some are formatted as text and some are formatted at numeric. When I insert by formula it seems to be calculating the entire column, even the text formatted cells. What am I doing wrong. Example Cell A1 = 5 - numeric Cell A2 = 5 - text format Cell A3 = 5 - text format Cell A4 = 5 - numeric format formula states =sum(a1:a4) the total should be 10 not 20. Correct? You're not doing anything wrong, per se. Changing formats cannot change numbers into text values or text values into...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

Formating text in cells
Hello, does anyone know how to force Excel to keep the hyphen or dash character (-) with the associated numbers when putting multiple dash-#s in a cell and turning "wrap" formating on? This is the same problem I have in Word; when I add dash-#s (ie; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz) Office apps interpret dashes ( - ) as a hypehen to a word and will keep the dash/hyphen on the line above until there are enough characters to force the dash/hyphen to the next line. In my work we use the format; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz to denote multiple versions of the same base part. Work instructions to operators...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...

Effective VBA Code for Conditional Charting
Hello there, in a line chart, I need to show 3 different markers / colors for data points depending on whether the basic data to be shown are =, > or < zero. My attempts to code this in vba works, but very slowly. I suspect there is an effective way to do this, but can't find it. Does anyboday know better ? Thank you in advance, Kind regards, H.G. Lamy Hi H, Maybe you don't need VBA code at all. Have a look at Jon Peltier's examples on conditional charts. (http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart) You should be able to modify the techn...

Automatically Add Address to Contacts
This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. Can this be done in OL2003? -- John Harris (Harry) Computer Troubleshooters - Hornby Christchurch New Zealand No version of Outlook had this feature except Outlook 98/2000 in IMO mode. You'd have to create a feature like this with code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John Harris" <johnh@antispam.comptroub.co.nz> wrote in message news:ueDWZH8mEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. ...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...