Calling GP existing report from vba code

Dear All,

Can anyone show me that how to call the GP reports from VBA code.

Best Regards,
--
Habeeb.
0

Showing a .jpg in a report using Access 2000 or 2003
We are working with a training module and need to print various instructor signatures (currently .jpg format) onto a certificate (Access report). Data is stored in SQL2000, the vw used works great but shows a file name on the certificates instead of the actual .jpg. Any suggestions as to how best to get the signature to show on the report? It is a dynamic signature, depends on the course code. Thanks in advance. <vivarian@gmail.com> wrote > We are working with a training module and > need to print various instructor signatures (currently > .jpg format) onto a certifica...

Corrupt Reports Dictionary
After an upgrade to GP 10 SP3 from GP 9 no service pack when I would run the GL TB report I would get an error indicating the reports dictionary was corrupt. First I tried exporting the reports into one package file and then reimport them all. After this there error remained. I then tried exporting the reports out individually and importing them individually and running the report that had the problem. Well after importing all 66 reports the error was not there. So my question is what would be the difference between importing all the reports at once versus one at a time that would have ...

Service PAck 1 for GP 10
Has anyone tried to install SP1 yet? We are looking at upgrading to 10 but needed to wait until SP1 came out and I was wonderign if anyone has encountered any issues witht the SP. Thanks for the responses. Fliehigh On Nov 21, 5:08 pm, Fliehigh <Flieh...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone tried to install SP1 yet? We are looking at upgrading to 10 but > needed to wait until SP1 came out and I was wonderign if anyone has > encountered any issues witht the SP. > > Thanks for the responses. > Fliehigh SP1, has been pulled back for now, by Microsoft - becaus...

Reports are not working, error 401 Unauthorized
We installed MSCRM 4.0 in one box. Reporting services are installed in another box. When we try to access reports with an MSCRM user using reporting services url (http://<reportservername>/reportserver) all the reports are working fine. But when we try to open the reports from MSCRM window, I am getting 401 unauthorized error. Find the below error details loged in event log Web service request SetParameters to Report Server http://<reportservername>/Reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Please post your suggestions to close th...

Charts in Reports 10-10-07
I would like to have a report that just contains a column chart to graphically show the count of the types of complaints and the timeframe . I have built a simple query, with a 'Date of Complaint' and 'Complaint Category' field. The query has a date parameter prompt of 'BeginDate' and 'EndDate'. I have used the Chart Wizard when trying to create a chart, but it doesn't graph anything, the graph shows up blank. Can anyone help me make a simple graph based on my query.I am new to graphs in Access and would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance......

Using WORD document as report
Hi, I have a registration form that was created with Word. It contains information such as player name and address and contact info, etc etc. I'd like to somehow import this form into Access so I could have a database instead of having to print the Word form for each new player and then entering everything by hand. Am I making sense ? Basically I don't want to have to redo my form, I want to import it into Access to use as both a form to enter new info AND as a report. I also want to print both the completed form as well a a receipt once the info has been entered. Can anyone ...

Reporting Services
Hi, I have 3 questions (effectively the same if the answer is no to no1) My client wishes to use the IIS Server as the host of the Report Server website. The database will be held on the SQL Server. 1. They wish to however have users design the reports on the SQL Server - is this possible? and if so what components need to be installed on the IIS BOx and what need to be installed on the SQL Server? 2. I know that once Report Server is installed on the IIS Box you use the configuration wizard to point the database to the SQL Server and am happy with this - but I cannot then figure out ...

Access 2003 export report into Word then edit file
Hi, I've spent a good few hours searching and trying to work this out but so far no joy. I need to export an MS Access report with borders, colouring and detail in it's exact format, into Word, then I need to be able to edit text in the word file. Also I have a grouping levels in my report. I downloaded and tested the A2K2ReportUtilitiesver2 from lebans.com, and can see it keeps the formatting when exporting to word which is great, but exports the report as a picture into the Word file, whereas I need to be able to edit the text. I know very little about programming in VBA, and copie...

Reporting Services 2005 Developer Edition and CRM 3.0?
Can someone confirm whether or not this is supported? I may have solved my earlier problem if the Developer Edition of SQL is not supported. Alan Any idea as to why the developer edition is no good ? Don't see why as a developer, i need to fork out for another version of SQL 2005. "Alan Whitehouse" wrote: > Can someone confirm whether or not this is supported? > > I may have solved my earlier problem if the Developer Edition of SQL is not > supported. > > Alan > > > SQL Server Developer Edition is not supported by CRM 3.0 - You need E...

Color coded bar chart
is there any way i can color code bars with reference to the y axis, without manualy changing the colors If you're open to using macros, these two examples show how to color bars based on X-Axis data. The examples can easily be adapted to Y-Axis criteria: http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/auto_color_chart_bars_version_1 http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/auto_color_chart_bars_version_2 -- John Mansfield http://cellmatrix.net "tris" wrote: > is there any way i can color code bars with reference to the y axis, without > manualy changing the colors Hi tris,...

VBA
I'm replacing a character with another and then subscripting that new character. My code seems to work fine except when the object has multiple paragraphs. The last routine below (SubScriptMe) is called to subscript, but with multiple paragraphs it's counting the paragraph marker and screwing up the count to subscript the correct character. <argh!> Is there a better way to accomplish this? Or is there a way to work around multiple paragraphs. Thanks, Melina (code below) Sub SearchReplaceSubscript() Dim oSld As Slide Dim oShp As Shape Dim sSearchFor As String ...

Open Report
Using MS Access 2003. I have a filter form that opens a report based on the criteria selected. The user can select 4 different reports. 3 work fine. The other one requires the user to press the process report button twice. On the second press, the report opens fine. I debugged for errors upon opening the report and the degger returns a 0 for err.number after the report is opened. Ideas? Thanks. ...

Account Type Report
I need a Customer List report that will show Account Types. (I want to be able to compare what percentage of our customers have Commerical Accounts versus what percentage are Walk-In accounts.) No report seems to give me this information. Any suggestions? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_012B_01C6A73F.BC11F6F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Lindsey, I have a custom report that tells you if the Customer has an Account = Type selected or not, but not what Account Type they have. Would th...

RMS BUG REPORT & currency calculator question
I have a question about the Currency Calculator and a potential bug report: Can the order of the types of currency in the calculator be changed? They are labeled with letters, which makes me hopeful that they can. POSSIBLE BUG REPORT The Calculator reports $1 for the value of ONE roll of pennies. Now, unless penny rolls are different up in Redmond (home of Microsoft), they are $.50. WHAT GIVES? Can this value be changed by me? PLEASE, CC me on responses to the newsgroup. THANKS! ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes, Parts, Repairs &...

Activating calling application #2
Hi , I have a MFC application that calls a modal dialog in a COM ATL exe. That works fine. After switching to a different application (ie my MFC application gets deactivated) , clicking on the task bar to activate my MFC application again has no response. I tried overriding the OnActivate, OnActivateApp and WindowProc in the COM ATL exe's Main Frame and Dialog class, but the WM_ACTIVATE message does not get trapped there . Any suggestions ? Regards, Diana ...

Reports Problem
I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they have any work arounds: If I customize a report to show all transactions for a specific set of categories (deliberately chosen) then choose all types of transactions, I get ALL the transfers that are in the time period whether or not they are in the selected categories or not. I have to do select in come as type, then expense then transfers so I have three reports or I get ALL the transfers in the database that fall in the date range. Any suggestions? thanks, Brian W. In microsoft.public.money, Brian W wrote: >I am wonder...

CRM 4.0: Report Wizard - Query execution failed for data set 'DSMain'.
How come the following report made by Report Wizard fail ? An error has occurred during report processing. Query execution failed for data set 'DSMain'. The column 'accountid' was specified multiple times for 'account0'. The report is designed as follows: New Report, Start a new report, Reportname = "test" Primary record type : Accounts Use saved view: Active Accounts Add a single column = AccountName All the rest is default choices. Changing saved view to My Active Accounts yields the same result. Changing saved view to Accounts: Responded to Campaingns ...

VBA in a workbook
Hello I got 10 identicle sheets in a workbook. I wrote a program to search some data in 1 sheet. I put them in a varriable. Now i want to totalize the same data in a different number of sheets. I want the input by a box. for ex: sheets 1,2 an other time sheets 1,5,8. Can anyone help me??? THX In dutch Hoi Ik heb 10 identieke (van struktuur) tabbladen in een excel werkboek. Ik heb een routine geschreven om in een blad enkele gegevens op te halen in varriabelen. Nu wil ik via een inputbox aangeven welke tabbladen hij moet totaliseren. Bijvoorbeeld: cijfers van 1,2; later weer 3,5,8 enz. Wie ...

Dynamics GP Feature Pack
Dear All, I have installed GP 10 and SP2 and companies has been created,setup, configured with master data upload. At this moment my client is asking me install Dynamics GP Feature Pack. So kindly advice me to upgrade the exisiting GP with Feature Pack and what are the diferences between Dynamics GP Feature Pack and (Dynamics GP with SP2). Your immediate response will be highly appreciated. Thnaks in advance. Developer Feature Pack 1 includes a number of enhancements in a number of Dynamics GP areas, including but not limited to Project Accounting, Business Portal, Workflow, etc., a...

Weird behaviour of crystal reports
Hello, We have set up CRM quite according to the IG, but experience some weird behavior with crystal reports. Here is our usage scenario and the symptoms (not sure, what is relevant and what isn't): our users use crm mainly via the browser interface while travelling around. Most of their laptops don't belong to the domain where crm and all its components are installed. However the users themselves exist in the AD, but have never logged on to the domain directly. While on the way using the browser the users cannot access the reports and get the error message: "Crystal Rep...

Customer Report 02-16-10
I'm trying to develop a report that will show me certain customers who have purchased more than one of a certain item. The customer's account numbers all start with a unique three letter prefix. Anyway for a purchase history report showing summarized items? Alternately, if I could make a report showing item comments, this would solve it too, because I could add a comment and filter the report for that. But it seems like you can only filter on transaction comments. Any ideas? ...

Command Ligne. How to tell to XL : If the xls file exist : Open it, if it does not exist : Create it.
Hello, When I start XL in command ligne. How to tell to XL : If the xls file exist : Open it, if it does not exist : Create it. Thanks. Tintin92 ...

to run code when user click on CTRL-F
Is it possible to run code when user click on some control key like ctrl- F? Your information is great appreciated, iccsi - Look up KeyPreview, which will let you trap keystrokes on a form. -- Daryl S "iccsi" wrote: > Is it possible to run code when user click on some control key like > ctrl- F? > > Your information is great appreciated, > > . > On May 10, 2:45=A0pm, Daryl S <Dar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > iccsi - > > Look up KeyPreview, which will let you trap keystrokes on a form. > > -- ...

How to Add Ticker Symbol to Investment Report
Hi, Does anyone know how to add the Investment Ticker Symbol to the Investment Reports (say the Portfolio Value by Investment Type report). I use Money 2004. If this isn not possible in Money 2004, is this feature in Money 2005? Thanks. -- Emery Lane In microsoft.public.money, Emery Lane wrote: >Hi, Does anyone know how to add the Investment Ticker Symbol to the >Investment Reports (say the Portfolio Value by Investment Type report). I use >Money 2004. If this isn not possible in Money 2004, is this feature in Money >2005? Thanks. ChangePortfolioView->CustomizeCurrentV...

CRM 1.2 Reporting Tools Hell
Hi We have installed Crystal Reports 9.2.2 on CRM 1.2. We worked fine for a couple of reports but then we received a memory instruction error. We checked many similar problems posted on Google and opther sites and it seems there is no solution As CRM 3.0 will use SQL Reporting Tools we decided to start using this tool with CRM 1.2. We Installed SQL Reporting Services as an alternative, but when the IIS web directory is activated CRM is giving an error. When we stop the SQL Web site CRM works fine This is frustrating ... Please advise -- Microsoft Navision Developer / Consultant Di...