Calendar year option in FRx Reporter Column header

Please add a code that allows you to populate the Calendar year in the header
of the FRx Report column layout.  It is important for non-profits and others
who have subsidiaries working on a different fiscal year.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=707ca330-a45f-4db8-9ac6-9b6573b96181&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
EricNewell (12)

Best you can do is use @EDATE which prints the actual (calendar) ending
date.

Eric Newell wrote:
> Please add a code that allows you to populate the Calendar year in the header
> of the FRx Report column layout.  It is important for non-profits and others
> who have subsidiaries working on a different fiscal year.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=707ca330-a45f-4db8-9ac6-9b6573b96181&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
noyb4649 (154)
2/1/2006 10:02:30 PM
Can you give an example on how edate works?
"noyb" <noyb@anoynomous.ca> wrote in message
> Best you can do is use @EDATE which prints the actual (calendar) ending
> date.
>
> Eric Newell wrote:
>> Please add a code that allows you to populate the Calendar year in the
>> header of the FRx Report column layout.  It is important for non-profits
>> and others who have subsidiaries working on a different fiscal year.
>>
>> ----------------
>> "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,
>> follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based
>> Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=707ca330-a45f-4db8-9ac6-9b6573b96181&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
jacktundra (359)

Another multiple criteria/column question
Ok, first post and pretty much a new user to Excel. I have two sheets that I am working with, trying to recall data from one to the other that meets criteria. In a nutshell: Sheet 1 contains a column of unique values (col A), cols C,D, and E are where I want to insert the formula to find data on Sheet 2. Sheet 2 contains 4 columns, A contains multiple occurrences of each value (from Sheet1, column A), each with its own timestamp in column D. On Sheet1, in column C, I want to find a value on Sheet2 in column A and return the timestamp in column D. I know I can use VLOOKUP for this. =VLO...

How to shift address listings from row list to columns?
I have a mailing list with name, address, city, state & zip with each item in individual rows like a list of labels and a few empty rows of space between each listing. How do I create/transfer this list into columns accross so I can sort by city or zip? Thank you! If your data is nicely grouped, with each group in 5 lines, viz: name add city state zip then an earlier suggestion given which worked might be worth a try: See: http://tinyurl.com/wgcb -- hth Max ----------------------------------------- Please reply in newsgroup Use xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com for email --...

Excluding hidden columns and rows when copying to another workbook
When I print part of a worksheet that has hidden columns and rows - the hidden columns and rows do not print. That's what I want. Now--I'd like to take that same data and copy it to another workbook excluding the formulas and hidden columns and rows so that the new file contains only the data as was printed. How can I do that? PJ Select your range including hidden rows and columns then Edit>Go To>Special>Visible cells only>OK Now do your copy/paste. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:16:07 -0800, "PJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Date format in a report
The date is formatted in my table in yyyy/mmm/dd. In one report I need to run for another organization the format needs to be in dd/mmm/yyyy format. How can I change the way it displays in the report? I do not want to change it in the table as I generally want the format to be yyyy/mmm/dd. -- Charlie You can simply use either the format property for the control or you can use the Format() if you need to set the format to something that doesn't already exist. Format([YourDataFieldName],"dd/mmm/yyyy") -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.carda...

generate report thru pracle to excell
Recently i upgraded to ms office 2003 since then I'm not able to generate reports thru oracle unto excell (online ). But when I log in an administrator in the local system I'm able to generate the report. the same does not happen with domain users ...

Sorting with Column has Formula
Hi everyone, I never imagined that the formula in the column would affect the sorting order in any way, but it does in my case. Below is the formula in that I have in Col I, and I'd like to sort it in Ascending order, but the result is that it sorts with all the empty rows on top and the one with the result from the formula at the bottom. I assume it consider the "I" in the "IF" function in the formula, but I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me how to fix this please? =IF(E2="","",IF(J2="X","Priority #1",IF(...

Vertical Header in Excel
Is there a way to make a header in excel run down the side of the spreadsheet (vertical header)? You can freeze panes so that certain columns are always visible. Is that what you meant? If yes, then make sure the column(s) that should be visible is showing. Then select the column to the right and window|Freeze Panes (in xl2003 menus) For instance if I wanted column A to be always visible, I would make sure column A is visible to start. Then select column B and window|freeze Panes. On 05/18/2010 09:09, Erika wrote: > Is there a way to make a header in excel run do...

Enable Canadian Tax Detail option should update cost on receipt la
Would like the Enable Canadian Tax Detail option in the Company Setup Options window to work like how Landed Costs work. For example, if I select to post my tax detail to the Inventory account, I would like it to not only update my Inventory account in the General Ledger, but also to update the cost on the Receipt Layer in Inventory so when the Item is sold, it will sell at the Item Unit Cost plus the tax amount. The voucher created in Payables Management would just include the Item Cost without the tax amount. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft re...

Report Detail section coding
Is there a way I can know when the detail section of report moves to the first record of a new group. Something like..... If Me.DetailSection.BOF Then I am using Access 2007 Any help is always appreciated. Thanks, Wally wallymeister wrote: >Is there a way I can know when the detail section of report moves to the >first record of a new group. Something like..... > >If Me.DetailSection.BOF Then > >I am using Access 2007 Add a text box to the detail section and set its expression to =1 and RunningSum property to Over Group. The value of the te...

Report: "You have no transactions for the item you selected."
Hi, I've run into a glitch I can't figure out. I'm working with the Monthly income and expenses report. There are amounts listed under the Income - Unassigned category. When I double-click the category to see the transactions, I get the message in the Subject. I did a split-half search to find the supposed account that it registering the amount, but cannot find any transactions that are in error. I tried a Standard Repair without any change. Help! I should add that this is Money 2007. "Robert Berus" <rberus@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:OFn...

Controlling printed records when report bound to multiple tables
I created a report that uses the control from a form to generate a report based on that record's primary key. This form also has a subform which has relationships tied to the primary key for record identification and is linked to the main table. When preview the report the data from the subform either does not show up in the preview when using the filter [control]=[form]![control].[value] or makes multiple copies of the report equal to the number of entries in the subform's table. Is there any way around this? I have tried queries but have not found a way to use a f...

Varying column widths
I have 2 excel sheets - one is 20 columns wide the 2nd is 7 columns wide. The 20 column sheet has a general information section at the top that I would like to add to the 7 coulmn spreadsheet. However, when I copy and paste it "spreads out" or goes way beyond the width due to the number of columns. I have tried paste special object and entering the excel sheet that way and it doesn't fit properly and too many cells are shown. Any other way to do this? If you only want it up there for appearance purposes, you can try: Copy the selection. Click the cell where you want t...

retain only rows with condition that cells in column H containing "AU"
I have a large database containing columns with one column specifies the product name. In one instances, I need to retain only rows with condition that cells in column H containing "AU" of the entire string in the cell. Delete those rows without it. The problem is , that the AU of the string can appear in any position, not a fixed position. Is there any simple way of doing it? Many Thanks! Regards, Bora Hi, You can use AutoFilter. Choose the command Data, Filter, AutoFilter. Then open the autofilter drop down in the column H and choose Custom and from the first drop down, t...

Creating a Calendar in Publisher
I have created a calendar page in Publisher. How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the format? On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:31:02 +0000, Toni wrote (in article <A49FAC01-7290-48FA-9576-5FB4761A9CD6@microsoft.com>): > I have created a calendar page in Publisher. > How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the > format? You use the correct tool for the job. Publisher isn't it. Serif PagePlus, OTOH, is. I have Publisher 2000 Can't you use SAVE AS and it saves as a Publisher file? If the tabs on the bottom are ...

calendar appointment 20 minute limit
I have a resource that needs to limit meetings to only 20 minutes, which is not an option I can change anywhere that I can find. We have Office 2007, and our entire enterprise is running Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007. Any assistance would be appreciated. ...

Report of Employees not paid
What do you think would be the easiest way to generate a report for a pay period showing anyone who had not been paid that pay period--like a payroll exception report for anyone with wages = 0 for a given pay period. Thanks! -- Debbie from Wipfli It's easy to do outside of GP. If you had MS Access or can write a SQL query in SQL Server Query Analyzer, you join the Employee Master table (UPR00100) with the Check History Table (UPR30100) but restrict it to where the values in the joined fields in the Check History table are null. MS Access has a wizard that will create the query for...

Equivalent Column Break
In MSWord you can insert a column break when doing newspaper columns. If I have two text frames connected, and I am almost at the bottom of one but want Publisher to start at the top of the next one, how do I insert a 'break'? or do I have to press return until it move the text. Thanks Anita (1) You could shorten that column so that your text breaks where you want it to. (2) Or you could check the Help file and search for "insert break". Insert a column break You can insert a column break anywhere in a text box. If the text box contains more than one column, the ...

How do I export .dba calendar files from a Palm Treo to Outlook?
Chapura won't do it. Something about a problem with calendar files. ...

calendar #18
can i put a button on the toolbar so that i can access my calendar? ...

Ability to define natural segments in FRx
The customer's natural segement is both the first and second segment. They would like the ability to define the natrual in FRx, as opposed to having it automatically determined. How is it defined in the Account Format window in Great Plains? You can only define one main account segment in Great Plains and it is that account segment that FRx uses for the natural account. "April on behalf of Victor Ortiz" <April on behalf of Victor Ortiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66B98CAA-0772-4A47-9DC5-02E73800AFAC@microsoft.com... > The customer's natur...

Hiding Column and Row Bars.
I know theres a way to costumize the way you view an excel page by hiding toolbars, but is there a way to hide the rows and column bars just so all you can see is the actual page. E.G. is there a way to Hide the top bar that defines the colums "A", "B", "C","D" and Rows 1,2,3,4,5. Go to Tools>Options>View, there are a number of options you can play with there. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "tamato43" <tamato43@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D1E5DEB-D6F2-47C8-95E2-2...

Column comparison
I am trying to compare 2 columns of numbers so that I can identify and delete numbers no longer required. Can anyone help me find a formula for this please? Many thanks DT Hi Dave, Need more information like a sample of the existing data plus a sample of what you want left. Maybe an explanation of the criteria for what needs to be deleted. -- Regards, OssieMac "Dave T" wrote: > I am trying to compare 2 columns of numbers so that I can identify and > delete numbers no longer required. Can anyone help me find a formula for > this please? > > Many than...

Disallowing duplication of nmbers in a column
Is Excel capable of disallowing the same numbers in a column? I have a column in a sheet that invoice numbers are entered into. I would like that column to alert or something if duplicate numbers are typed in. Hi Have a look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm -- Andy. "Barb1" <Barb1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3631DD3-724E-4C0D-956B-4201876A9A4A@microsoft.com... > Is Excel capable of disallowing the same numbers in a column? I have a > column in a sheet that invoice numbers are entered into. I would like > that > c...

report prefiltering does not work for custom entity
Please help. I've been trying for days but can't get the reports prefiltering to work for my custom entity. I created a simple report with the CRMAF_ prefix and deploy to the CRM server. The report works fine and display all data OK. Except the pre filter does not work i.e. the "Edit Filter" button does not show. My question is: Does report prefiltering works for custom entity? I saw a lot of posts regarding this topic and tried all the suggestions i could find, but still no luck. I tried the microsoft tutorial in creating a prefilterable report base on the account...

Report repeats a field
Example: John Smith 2,14 5,27 3,18 John Smith 3,17 4,27 7,34 John Smith 1,22 6,57 8,92 I want that the report shows a name(John Smith) only one time like this: John Smith 2,14 5,27 3,18 3,17 4,27 7,34 1,22 6,57 8,92 The report get the informations from a Query that get the information from a table. One way to do this would be to set the "name" control's Hide Duplicates property to Yes. Another way to do this would be to use Sorting & Grouping, then Gro...