Business Portal Share Point 2007 Form based authentication

Does or will business portal run on Share point 2007 server (not services)
and will it support form based authentication?

Neil
0
neil7418 (200)

There is no official information on this topic. However, GP 10 is supposed to
work with Office Sharepoint Server 2007.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Neil" wrote:

> Does or will business portal run on Share point 2007 server (not services)
> and will it support form based authentication?
>
> Neil
0
callen (2505)
8/15/2006 3:33:01 AM
Charles, is there a timeline for GP 10? What about form based authentication?

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> There is no official information on this topic. However, GP 10 is supposed to
> work with Office Sharepoint Server 2007.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Neil" wrote:
>
> > Does or will business portal run on Share point 2007 server (not services)
> > and will it support form based authentication?
> >
> > Neil
0
neil7418 (200)

Killer macro idea for business mailings
One of you programmers should write a macro to validate a city from zip code. I receive excel files from response cards and a lot of people will put some random letters for their city instead of the actual city name, or maybe they'll put the wrong abrieviation for their state. It would be awesome if all the zipcodes could validate the state field and change if necessary and the same for the city fields too. Okay, have at it :) Okay, well good idea I think anyways, but it turns out that my columns just weren't wide enough so it didn't display more then 2 letters. ...

Tracking shared records
I need to create a report that shows which records are shared and with whom. Can someone guide me in the right direction? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. thank you Sharing is recorded in the PrincipalObjectAccess table in the SQL database. Advanced find does not allow you to access this so you will have to create a report on the directly on the database. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Extended Entity and Plug-in browser: http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/CrmTool.aspx "Bernardina" wrote: > I need to create a report that shows whi...

Inconsistent Free/Busy information
When booking appointments I am seeing the following problem: When I view someone's free/busy information the graph that represents the meetings does not reflect what is in the calendar. But when I mouse over the graph (for example a blue line representing a meeting from 10am - 11am) I do see the correct time in the mouse over pop up window. So a meeting from 10am - 11am represented by a graph line from 10am -10:30am when mouse'd over would correctly show the meeting as being from 10am - 11am. This is causing a small amount of havoc for my user community because when they s...

The Bullet Points, And the Paragraph Symbol
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Today I had a problem on MS Word 2008. I opened up the page and went under the note book option for a new document. When it had opened there were bullet points all the way towards the left of the page. Also, after ever line there was a small blue paragraph symbol. If you know how to disable this feature or you can give me some type of hints, please message me back. You have simply toggled the display of non-printing characters. You can toggle them off using the keystroke Command+8, but they are valuable assets when reviewing/...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Pass parameter from FORM to QUERY

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

cursor missing from form textboxes
I believe that I know 98% of the little intricacies of Publisher, but I'm stumped on this one. I created a website with a contact page and none of the standard textboxes will show a cursor to indicate with field you are in (I've even made the site live to double check). If you tab between textboxes, the tabbing works, as does typing, there is just no visual cursor to indicate where you are. If you click on the first textbox and type, all is good you can tab to the next box and type, and it's fine. I'd like to have the visual cursor show and can't get it. I also have ...

Mail Merge to business cards
I am working on a huge project for work, creating Employee Photo ID cards. I have created a database for all the information including a hyperlink column for the photos. and am using business cards to print them on. I have two frustrating problems... 1. The pictures aren't loading into the cards. 2. I continue to get the error message "Publisher cannont merge with this number of pages" even though I have followed the instructions for the workaround. Any suggestions? Thanks Rita ...

Root Business Unit Disabled 10-07-05
I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in as the administrator was member of the same unit. How do I re-enable this? go into the database and find the table called businessunitbase - then look at the field called isdisabled. You will probably find this is set to 1. try set it to 0 then see if you can logon. Make sure you backup the database before doing this "ril" <ril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCC43C2F-F109-49BE-A4AC-287AFE0F4D93@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in a...

VBA form
Im using a form/macro that i linked to through another thread and a tailoring it to my needs. I basically have it doing what i need but cant get a button to do what i want. When the user starts the macro i brings up the form with a message and 2 buttons (Continue/Cancel). Whe continue is pressed i want the message on the form to change to aniothe message and so on until all messages are shown. Ive attacehed what i working on and apprecaite any help offered. Thank yo +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: Excel.zip ...

Shared email account
I am new XP user. I have set up separate XP accounts for me and for my wife. I would like to have both of us to be able to use the same Outlook email address. How do I set up Outlook so that the 2 XP accounts look at the same Inbox, Sent Items, Address Book, etc.? Thanks, Dan P Locate the pst-file for the account that now has all the e-mails in it. Move the pst-file to a location both can reach (for instance C:\Outlook) Start Outlook fot that user and it will prompt you for the new location. Once configured close Outlook for that user and logon as the other user Open Outlook and choo...