Business Portal Project Timesheet date header dissappear when scroll down

In Business Portal Project timesheet, when scroll down the cost category,
the date header is dissappear from the page, is this a design fault ? For
project will large no of cost category, it is very in-convenient as we did
not know whether the hours being keyed into the correct date. Please advise.
Thanks

0
munkit (5)

What is the formula for calculating the age (Expiry Date)
If an product is created on 5th of April and after 5 days i.e., on 10th of April it is considered as out of standard what is the excel based formula i can use.. Dates are just numbers (number of days since 0-Jan-1900) so you can do simple subtractions. E.g, =IF(TODAY()-DATE(2010,4,5)>=5,"Out Of Spec","OK") Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Excel, 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:04:01 -0700, Sanjeev <Sanjeev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If an product ...

Force Timesheet Comments
Is there a way to force users to make a billing note on all time they submit to a project through Business Portal? Besides making it a business requirement, we were hoping to take the risk out & make it a mandatory entry. Thanks ...

SmartList Date Filters
I would like to see the date fields in SmartList reports to include last prior month or last prior period. Currently we can set dates to range from the "beginnging of month" to "end of month" . Auditing reports for prior month are useful. Currently we must change the date for each month and not have it roll forward. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this...

Calendar date shown incorrect
I have a bit of an issue using CRM3.0. One of my users is getting a strange error, when she selects the calendar date picker option to select a date while it correctly shows today as 04/04/2008, the calendar suggests it is a Saturday!! Anyone got any idea? Can you please let us know what time zone did the user set at and what timezone your system is at? That could be a bug in CRM 3.0 and MS might already have the hotfix for it. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 4, 6:43=A0am, Will <W...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a bit of an iss...

Continuous dates and time
I have a instrument collecting data every minutes for many days (20 days). I would like to plot a line graph; however, I can not show the date and time in the chart. I do not want to show all the dates and time but I would like to show at least 4 to 8 dates and time per day. Any suggestion? Stonleyoh wrote on Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:12:27 -0800: S> I have a instrument collecting data every minutes for many S> days (20 days). I would like to plot a line graph; however, S> I can not show the date and time in the chart. I do not S> want to show all the dates and time but I ...

How do I set the form # for business cards in publisher 2000
I have created a business card in Publisher 2000. when I go to print it the only option I get is to select is 2"x 3 1/2" business card. That is the correct size but it does not print properly on Avery 8873 template. I cannot find where it will let me select Avery 8873 template. All business cards are created equal in Publisher 2000 if you are creating 10 per sheet. Page setup, Special Size, Business Cards. When you are ready to print, File, Print, Page Options, Click custom options, Side Margin .75 Top Margin .5 Zero Gaps. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ChuckP...

Combo Box Showing numbers not dates
I have created a combo box with list of dates attached, but when I sellect a date from the list, it appears as a number (not date format). How do I change this? Thanks, Try: Private Sub ComboBox1_Change() With ComboBox1 .Value = Format(.Value, "mm/dd/yy") End With End Sub --- While in design mode, right-click on the combobox and select "View Code". HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have created a combo box with list of dates attached, but when I sellect a >date from the list, it appears as a number (not date format). How do I chan...

Automatic Dates
I don't even know what to call it....Sorry. What I want to do is... Put an initial date in one column, and have dates automatically calculated for 2 and 6-month increments. For instance.... Input date 2mo Review Date 6mo Review Date Any help would be appreciated by my co-workers and I. :D Debra Is this what you're looking for? Assuming that your input date is in cell A1: 2 Month Review Cell B1 =IF(DAY(A1)>DAY(DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,1)-1),DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,1) -1,DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+2,DAY(A1))) 6 Month Review Cell C1 =IF(DAY(A1)>DAY(DATE(YEAR(A1)...

Invalid email header.
Hi, I have problem with email my headers. We are running=20 exchange 5.5 server which is cluster. When an email sent=20 out from our mail server it add following characters to=20 the header as show below: Received: by EKCZ=C3j=18=02=C3j=18=E4-EX-02 with Internet Mail Service=20 (5.5.2653.19)=20 It is meant to be: Received: by EKCZ-EX-02 with Internet Mail Service=20 (5.5.2653.19) How can I resolve the above issue? or which process is=20 adding the characters? any help would be great. Show below is a full trace report. Return-Path: <Administrator@xxxx.xxx.uk> Received: from rexxx....

how to sort between 2 date
Hi there Please tell me how to data sorted between 2 date by advanced filter. I can only have data larger or smaller than a date but I can't make data in between two date. regards lalaexcel -- lalaexcel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lalaexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30585 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=533114 Create a helper column that tests the date to be between the ranges =AND(C2>=datevalue1,C2<=datevalue2) and sort by that column -- ...

How to insert the date the file was last altered on PP slide
In slide master ... I know how to get the current date that the file is being printed to appear on the slides, but how do I get the date that the file was last altered (or saved) to appear on the slides? The current date I am printing the document is really irrelevant if you have the last saved/altered date. I am not a programmer, just a frequent user of PowerPoint. What version of PPT? The wrong information is readily available in the meta data for the file. The last update date is usually when it was last opened. The best way to get this would be to set up a save event ca...

Money 2004 Small Business Error
Money says it can't perform the operation of entering a payment for an invoice and suggests that the file needs repair. I have used both the quick and standard repair methods with no luck - still can't enter a payment. Is the standard repair method accessed from the file menue/repair the same as running msmoney.exe -s from the RUN command? MSMoney.exe -s does not solve the problem either. ...

Append queries
I have a database that someone else built, and I am building reports for. They want a graph put on a report and the table is set up with multiple columns with the names of the data type (i.e. Description 1, Description 2, etc.). I know that I can only have two columns of data for a graph (pie chart), and I know that I have to create an append query to update values to another table because the graph does not like that my report data is filtered by criteria. How do I make the append query I am trying to create use the Description 1, Description 2 fields as data values. Basi...

Calculate Days between 2 dates
Hiya, I'm using the simple option =A1-A2 to calculate the days (in cell A3) between 2 dates. Now I want to do the same but if A2 is blank the cell A3 has to stay bank too. How will I do this in a nice option? =IF(ISBLANK(A2),"",A1-A2) Regards, Stefi „MR.WJCA” ezt írta: > Hiya, > > I'm using the simple option =A1-A2 to calculate the days (in cell A3) > between 2 dates. > Now I want to do the same but if A2 is blank the cell A3 has to stay bank too. > How will I do this in a nice option? > ...

How do I change the header or footer to print an Access table
I teach at a high school and need to have the students identify their papers by putting there names in the header of footer area when printing a Access Table. I have not be able to find the area to make the changes. Any help would be appreciated. Use a Report. HTH -- -Larry- -- "Dennis A" <Dennis A@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A308F92-E358-44B3-918D-2838BBE239C5@microsoft.com... > I teach at a high school and need to have the students identify their papers > by putting there names in the header of footer area when printing a Access > Tab...

RowFilter on Date field
I have loaded an xml file to a dataset and one of the fields being "UserDate" and has date values like <UserDate>2005-01-01T00:00:00.0000000-05:00</UserDate> I am trying to apply a row filter to this field and it doesn't seem to work dvCMonth.RowFilter = "Month(UserDate)=" & Now().Month dvCMonth.RowFilter = "Month(UserDate)='4'" no matter what I try, it doesn't work however, Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance. Manoj Das ...

Problem with owning business unit
1. I like to display the owning business unit in my lits of opportunities. How can i make this field visible in the opportunity form and the lists? 2. i also want to work with this important field in the workflow manager. example: if user xx creates a lead or opportunity with the owning business unit xx than send a mail to user xx..... can anyone please help me? greetings from berlin ren� ...

Business Card Printing Small
Hello Everyone, I seek your help in correcting a business card printing problem. When I print business cards using Publisher 2003 and business card paper the cards print very small and to the center of the business card paper stock instead of all of the ten cards printing in the individual blocks on the card paper. However, if I print the cards using regular paper, they print out as they should. The label settings are as follows: .75,.5, 0, and 0. I am using a Tektronix Phaser 740 printer. I have printed business cards several times in the pass on this printer and did not have any ...

Office 2008 Business Edition won't load, Home and Student will

Date Format 12-07-09
Dear Expert, Maybe for you,it's easy ... but I really cannot make it. Cell A1 is Date 21-Feb-1994 Cell B1 is Date 23-Mar-1994 I used A1&"/"&A2. I give a chance of numbers. I just want to display 21-Feb-1994/23-Mar-1994. Can you advise how to? =TEXT(A1,"dd-mmm-yyyy")&"/"&TEXT(A2,"dd-mmm-yyyy") .... or B1 if you want that instead of A2 ... -- David Biddulph "Elton Law" <EltonLaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE4F7265-3CAE-416A-8AF6-42A5B22AB408@microsoft.com... > Dear Expert, &...

Re: Trying to Calculate a Projected Date
Hi! Doh! Must get to bed! =WORKDAY(Start_Date,15*5,Holidays) It's a 75 day course net of holidays and weekends. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "Norman Harker" <njharker@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:... > Hi jedicris! > > It looks to me like you want: > > =WORKDAY(Start_Date,15*7,Holidays) > > I think that the problem with the earlier method was playing around > yourself with working days....

Business Portal Timesheet can be edited after submit
I just realized that a project timesheet can be edited by the user after it is submitted. This is on Business Portal 2.7. Is this right and what is the logic here? If the employee does change the timesheet, does the supervisor see these changes when the timesheet is pulled up for approval or does he see the timesheet submitted to him (without the changes made by the users) Does this happen even on project expenses that employees can change them after they are submitted? Our users are complaining that they need to see project name on expense reports as they cannot relate to project numb...

Convert weekno to a date
I have a week no. (say week 2) in cell A4 and I want to convert that to the Fiday of that week (in cell B7) in the format Fri 14th Jan 2005. Could anybody tell me how to achieve this please. See if this is something you can work with: A4: 2 (The week number) A5: 2005 (The year..you didn't mention if the formula might apply to other years) B7: =DATE(A5,1,CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(DATE(A5,1,1),2),5,4,3,2,1,7,6)+(A4-1)*7) Does that help? •••••••••• Regards, Ron "Box666" wrote: > I have a week no. (say week 2) in cell A4 and I want to convert that > to the Fiday of that week ...

Any word on CRM 1.2 release date?
Has anyone heard a firm release date yet for CRM version 1.2? And will CRM 1.2 work with SBS2003 that was just released? -kw "Jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ehxGoPvnDHA.644@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Has anyone heard a firm release date yet for CRM version 1.2? > > This depends on where you are based. I've just got home from an MS course, and we told that in Australia it will release to the partners at the conference late next month, and will be released to customers on 12/1/04. It was also confirmed that it will run on SBS2003 - it will ru...

dates and text
How do I put dates from one cell and text from another into a single cell as 10sep03_GIT If the cell with the date is formatted as a date (and not text) you can use... A1: 9/10/2003 (formatted as a date) A2: _GIT (formatted as text) A3: =TEXT(A1,"ddmmmyy")&A2 (formatted as text) If the cell with the date is formatted as text you can use A1: 10sep03 (Formatted as text) A2: _GIT (Formatted as text) =A1&A2 (formatted as text) The reason I am clarifying it like this is I have never seen the date formatted like that. "karene" wrote: > How do I put dates...