Business Portal Hierachy Question

I have created a hierachy which is suppose to function for the Executive
level as a dual approval. For example when we reach the 25k level for
purchasing I would like to have both the CFO and CEO approve these
requistions.

So far the requistions have been going in a circle. I have the CFO reporting
directly to the Requistion Manager as default and the CEO reporting to the
CFO as a default with the CFO under the CEO incase a request comes to this
position first.

How to I make it so that the default is to go to the CEO then the  CFO
finally to the RA? Without the round.
0
Tamara (11)

Group Schedule Question for OL2K2
Using the built-in Schedules feature (Actions - View Group Schedules) in Outlook 2002 (on Exchange 2000), it is wonderful how it displays everyone's free or busy time and the length of appointments. However, is there a way to view the details of these meetings (e.g. location or notes)? If not, can anyone recommend a good third party product? I've tried virtually every one listed at slipstick.com, and had no luck. Thanks a million in advance. K Permissions, permissions, permissions. Sorry for the silly question. K On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:42:22 GMT, No Spam <nospam@earthlin...

Pvt Table Question #2
Hi, I'm in excel 2007. I have a couple of really big sheets and would like to make a pvt table. My question is - is it possible to make a pvt table using two sheets? If so, how do you do this? Thanks! Alt/DP, then choose Multiple consolidation ranges -- the UI was removed from the ribbon. "lj" <lj@spu.edu> wrote in message news:a137474c-7ea2-4c35-a9ab-43af7056c140@x38g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I'm in excel 2007. I have a couple of really big sheets and would > like to make a pvt table. My question is - is it possible to make a > pvt table...

Business Portal Report Scheduler Publishing Error
I am unable to publish reports to the Business Portal report catalog. I changed the location of the shared folder a while back, and the new location worked fine for a short period of time. In the course of troubleshooting, I have recreated the share a few times to be sure the permissions are correct. Now however, I anytime I publish a report using any settings, the opertion results in two failures. The first is always the Historical Aged Trial Balance (no matter what report I actually selected) and the second is my report. Both say report destination location invalid, but the first...

converting money home and small business 2006 to money plus premiu
I am trying to go from home and small business 2006 to money plus premium with no luck. When I open my old file it tells me that it needs to convert, starts, then i get the message the money stopped responding and i have a choice of checking online for a solution or closing. When it checks online it finds no solution. I have tried severl pc's, tried repairing then converting, tried to restore a backup and everytime I get the same error. Does anyone know how to get around this? ...

MATCH within INDEX question
Hello, In a previous thread I got a nice solution to a lookup problem I ha with the INDEX/MATCH functions. I would like to learn exactly what the formula does so I understand i completely rather than just copy it in the future. I understand all apects of the following formula except for one: What is the "1" for in "MATCH(1,"? Thank you for any responses. Ron Hekier (Portion from previous thread follows) --------------------------------------- Hi try the following array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER): =INDEX('sheet2'!$E$1:$E$100,MATCH(1,('sheet2&#...

Payroll Questions
I have the following questions on payroll: 1. On Overtime pay code, I am defining a pay factor of 1.5, the payrate is 30K (same as salary paycode). The overtime paycode is defined to be based on salary code. When I use this overtime paycode on the payroll, I expect the rate to be pulled as per 45K, instead it gets pulled as per 30K. It seems that the pay factor on the paycode is completely ignored and the system just pulls the payrate from this paycode. 2. At times, the system is not updating the accrued vacation and sick time correctly on employee card with the payroll module. If we n...

xml repeater question
I want to show the fields ErrorID, Quarter, AnomalyLabel and EmployerClass in a repeater (or datagrid?). How can I do this? All the data must be shown in 1 table. I know I can put the xml in a dataset and bind it to the repeater but it only shows 1 table (AnomalyReport). Any help would be nice :) <AnomalyReport> <ErrorID>00089-044</ErrorID> <AnomalyClass>NP</AnomalyClass> <AnomalyLabel>blablabla</AnomalyLabel> <SystemCorrection> <CorrectionType>RC</CorrectionType> <BlockAction> <Action>1</Action> <...

Relationship Question
I'm trying to create a relationship between Service Activity and Product...it doesn't appear possible. When I go to the Product Entity and then to Relationships, I click New One to Many. It gives me as my only Entity options two new Entities that I created for purposes of practicing. What I was hoping to see was the whole list...in particularly Service Activity. I can't remember how, but one time I was able to see a more complete list of Entities to choose from when creating relationships, but most of the time I only get the two entities I created while practicing. Do I ...

Posted before, but thread got old before question was anwsered fully
I have found with my Money file that sometimes there are entries that I even though I accept them, then do not reduce from the 3x size to the 1x size. (3x as tall as accepted transactions). I believe that the transactions are all transfers from another account i.e. part of paycheck, deposited into checking account, then a portion is 'transferred into the savings account and the savings account has the problem. We can click accept, but the transaction still remains 3x size, but the system doesn't seem to list it as a transaction that hasn't been accepted. I have tried both repair me...

Small Business Edition and Server 2003 Enterprise
I see a few vague references that small business server is suggested for the Small Business Edition of CRM 3.0, but can't see anything that says it won't work. Does anyone have the inside scoop on this. I don't really want to downgrade my server software to have SBE CRM 3.0 go on it. Right now I am running Server 2003 Entreprise. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Calum I just tried to install CRM 3.0 SBE on a win2003 enterprise server. When installing the license key the installation failed! Please can a someone confirm that CRM 3.0 SBE cannot be insta...

Importing questions
Hello all; Since I have NO idea where to start, I'll throw this out and maybe someone can assist. I have a HUGE list of people in an MW Word file layout like: first middle last address each name has a space between that items (as shown above). What I want to do is import these names into excell as separate fields. Currently I past into notepad, copy and paste into Word, add tabs between the items, then copy paste into Excel... it there an easier way? please?? lol.. I appreciate the assistance! Charles You could copy and paste directly into Excel. The data should go into a single colu...

Formula Question #4
Can you create a formula that looks for text in a column and adds the total up of each row the text is on. Column B has Names. Column P has values. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Kind of a subtotal based on Name? If yes, then sort your data by name and do Data|Subtotals. When you get real adventurous, try Data|Pivottable...) "whiteviperx <" wrote: > > Can you create a formula that looks for text in a column and adds the > total up of each row the text is on. Column B has Names. Column P has > values. > > --- > Message posted from h...

COUNTIF function question...
Greetings, So I have a spreadsheet where we enter customer data and then we use a COUNTIF on another sheet to count several categories (Sales Rep, type, etc). What I am trying to find out is if I can add up the sales per rep, whose names are entered in column G, but only count them if there is a certain entry in column D. Column D has 6 options, and if 2 of them are selected, I want the sales rep's numbers to be excluded from the data collection. Does this make sense? Thoughts? Suggestions? I know what I want the function to say, just don't know how I should program it: "C...

Email address line question
When i click create new mail, i then type the name of the recipient in the "too" field, outlook prompts me for a few of its suggested comtacts. The wierd thing is alot of these sugesstions are old contact information that has either changed or no longer exists. How do i clear this history?? Please help Eli Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follo...

sumif vs sumproduct question
Hi, I have a simple spreadsheet with column B containing all dates, and column D containing all numerical values. The dates range throughout a year. At the bottom of the sheet I've entered January through December in another column. To the immediate right of the month named, I have a formula which gives me the total for that month. For instance, next to January my formula reads: =sumproduct(--(month(b6:b370)=1),d6:d370) this formula works, but it seems to me I should be able to use SUMIF too. I've tried =sumif(d6:d370,month(b6:b370)=1,d6:d370) but that just returns a blank ce...

Dynamic Chart Formula Question
I'm trying to create a worksheet that can be copied with an embedded dynamic chart. I created the named formulas at the worksheet level and then entered the names in the worksheet formula dialog box and the chart works fine. The part that doesn't work is that when I copy the worksheet the named formulas update to the new name of the copied sheet but the chart formula doesn't update properly. I've tried inserting indirect references into the chart formula and that didn't work. Is there a way to get the chart formula to update on the copied worksheet? Hi, this is probab...

Windows Active Directory Interview Questions
Here i have gathered some of the most important interview questions on Windows Active Directory Services. These are related to Windows 2003 AD environment. Please click on the following link to see them http://www2.isupportyou.net/2010/07/some-windows-active-directory-interview.html ...

Data Validation question
I am trying to use the data validation 'error alert' feature to bring up a warning if the value of a cell exceeds a limit, but how I want it to work is say for example that cell A3 has the data validation set and also has the formula =SUM(A1:A2) then if a value is entered in to either cell A1 or A2 the warning would show when the derived value of A3 exceeds the limit. I can't get it to work except when I enter a value directly in to A3. Can this be made to work ? or is there another way ? thanks, Colin Select cell A1:A2 Choose Data>Validation From the Allow dropdown, choos...

Conditional Formating Question
Have a problem with conditional formating. What I want it to do is if a cell has a zero input I want it to turn a color, but if the cell is left blank I want it to stay white, but whatever I'm doing Excel is reading a zero in a cell and a blank in a cell the same. Can anyone help? Format / Cond Format / =AND(A1<>"",A1=0) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ...

Business Portal 3.0 Customer Search Web Part
I am trying to add an order through the Business Portal interface and it says I need to select a customer first. Makes sense. The help file says: "Go to the Orders page. Sales > Orders In the Customer Search Web Part, click the lookup button. The Customers page appears, displaying customer records from the Microsoft Dynamics GP database. Select a customer. " On my orders page there is no Customer Search Web Part, only a Customer Web Part that has the text of "None Selected". I try to add the web part by using the "Modify Shared Page", but the Customer...

Question regarding mapping between contact and quote
Hello, I have a question regarding mapping the Address 1 fields in the Contact entity to the Ship To Address within the Quote entity. I created this mapping in the system to auto populate the ship to address in the quote form with the contact address 1 fields in the contact entity. When I create a new quote, it does pull the contact address 1 fields into the ship to address field within the quote form. However, when I change the contact name (even if I save the change) the ship to address does not update with the new contact's address (it keeps the old contact's address in the...

Sub Form Question 03-31-07
I have a subfrm that is continous, it contains 4 fields: comp_num (links to main frm) date REG PREM PLUS I would like to have a New Record display at the top of this frm instead of the bottom and ahve the focus set to the date field. i would also like the date to be sorted by descending. Any thoughts? Thanks! Anthony aviscomi wrote: > I have a subfrm that is continous, it contains 4 fields: > comp_num (links to main frm) > date > REG > PREM > PLUS > > I would like to have a New Record display at the top of this frm > instead of the bottom and ahve the focus set...

Upgrade from Money Suite 2002 to Money Small Business 2005
Hi, Is there a way to upgrade from Money Suite 2002 to Money Small Business 2005? I believe upgrade should be cheaper than a brand new version buy, am I right? Vladimir MS don't make upgrades. Technically you can do it but you will have to buy a full price version of SB 2005. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any e...

Money 2004 small Business Plus
Only One Thing Needed in this program Needed Bad, And thats purchase orders if money could do that i would only need one program and not need to switch to qicks book just to do a p.o. small Business and purchase orders go together. This is not the only thing SBE needs. How about credit memos, discounts/surcharges (not just on the item but on the whole invoice), and item notes? But most importantly a firm commitment of product development and support for this particular product from Microsoft. DAE >-----Original Message----- >Only One Thing Needed in this program >Needed Ba...

Question about transaction dates.
Hello, i dont know if this happen just here in Mexico; our credit cards use a cut date and a limit date (to pay); so altough we have the original transaction date, we don't pay that date (we pay some days later based in the cut and the limit date) I can not see in money in the credit accounts, any parameter about cut and limt date. I know that i can set the correct date, but is better to have the original transaction dates. Also here is very comun to buy any article and to pay it in 6 or 12 months without interest; in this case i use the recurring option, and i can delay the transaction...