Business Portal - Executive - Total Expenses

Hi,

Does any one have any idea to fix Total Expenses Query - web part under
Executive tab of the business portal to display selected company result
instead of only Fabricam's data always irrespective of the company selection.

Thanks

You can select the company.
Go to Site actions - Edit the page, then Edit the query, then on the Modify
Query window go to the Options tab and select the company there.

"Naseer Farooqi" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does any one have any idea to fix Total Expenses Query - web part under
> Executive tab of the business portal to display selected company result
> instead of only Fabricam's data always irrespective of the company selection.
>
> Thanks

high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com
0
tomwillpa (23)
3/28/2010 7:08:02 PM
[...]

3/28/2010 7:08:03 PM
[...]

3/28/2010 7:09:01 PM
Hi Marink,

I had already this option, but all in vain. There is no change. Everytime it
is pulling the information for TWO - Fabricam.
Anything else?

"Martink" wrote:

> You can select the company.
> Go to Site actions - Edit the page, then Edit the query, then on the Modify
> Query window go to the Options tab and select the company there.
>
> "Naseer Farooqi" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does any one have any idea to fix Total Expenses Query - web part under
> > Executive tab of the business portal to display selected company result
> > instead of only Fabricam's data always irrespective of the company selection.
> >
> > Thanks

Publishing FRx reports to Business Portal
Thi comment is in regards to this workaround: Displaying consolidated FRx reports To work around this issue, you must share the directory the report viewer runs from (Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\Business Portal\Executable), and publish the consolidated reports there. To do this you will need to do the following: 1. Copy the physical file and the folder for the Microsoft FRx report to the Executable folder. 2. Share the Executable folder and then Reset the Frx Integration tool to point to this Executable folder instead. The client does not wish to publish reports to an executable fo...

(Sub)totals
Hello everybody. I have the following problem: I have an Excel file with Column B 'Quantity' and column F 'Sector'. Now i need to count all the quantities within the same sector Sorting + AutoSum isn't an option, since the file has other calculations in it as well, that also depend on a sort. There's in my Dutch version a function 'DBSUM' and a function 'TURNTABEL.FETCH' ... these are translated terms, so I don't know if they match with English versions ... but could someone please tell me how these functions work, since i can't get them right (n...

Money 2006 Small Business #2
Is this product available in New Zealand or compatible with New Zealand banks? I'd like to buy it via internet but am not sure if it is compatible. Tnx The 2006 versions are available for the US, Canada and Japan only. If you get the 2006 SB edition, then it will be the US one. Banks in NZ that can provide downloaded transactions (as OFX) should work with it, but you could try the trial version first and see whether that will accept a download from your bank to make sure. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org/ Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and f...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

how to sum up qty totals for non-duplicate values ?
Hi, Do you know in EXCEL how can I sum up the total Order Qty base on only the "unique" PartNumber ? Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you. PartNumber unique/duplicate PN? Order Qty Total Order Qty 7050905500 unique 2 10 7050905500 duplicata 3 7050905500 duplicate 5 7051605400 unique 1 1 0010-01419 unique 4 8 0010-01419 duplicate 4 ----------...

a cummulative or to-date total based on time and metrics #2
example: A B C D E F JAN FEB MARCH Q1 TOTAL YEAR-TO-DATE 1 PLAN 100 200 300 600 2 FORECAST 120 210 330 3 ACTUAL 120 200 320 It is currently feb 20th and I am forecasting feb only and have actuals for feb only...not march but i have my plan locked in for the year. I want to be able t...

Two Businesses?
I am considering Money 2004 Small Business. I cannot tell if the software will accommodate two businesses. If so, can reports be generated collectively and separately. Advice sought. You could use it for two businesses if you keep the information in separate files. This will not allow you to run reports for both businesses collectively, however. "M Newsome" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:198ec01c4221a$4fbdf640$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am considering Money 2004 Small Business. I cannot tell > if the software will accommodate two busine...

Business portal and wss3
Hello all; Through trial and error and a little reading, I found out the BP3 is not compatable with wss3 and moss7. Good thing I found out, I was going to purchase MOSS07. I now know that BP4 will be comptable with Moss7 and WSS3. But one question still remains unanswered. Will BP4 be compatable with GP 9 or will I need to upgraded GP to 10? Thanks ...

Can I sort business contacts by date entered?
I need to sort my business contacts by date entered in order to send new mailings to only the new customers. Is this possible? I added a date field to my contact template but it doesn't show up on the sort menu. You have posted your question to a newsgroup dealing with Microsoft Publisher, a desktop publishing application. I think you may want to repost in one of the Microsoft Outlook groups. "Tink3552" wrote: > I need to sort my business contacts by date entered in order to send new > mailings to only the new customers. Is this possible? I added a date field to &g...

How to execute an SQL insert/update from Excel for Mac
Hi All Basically I can use VBA/Macro to select and put the result data into a worksheet no probs, but I have no idea how I post data (ie insert, update or preferably send data to a stored proc). My spec is I have 1 x Mac OS 9 clean and 1 x Mac OS 9 Classic connecting to a Win2000 Server running SQL Server 2000. The client app is Excel 98 and Excel 2001 and both are using the Merant ODBC 3.5.1 drivers that MS made available on their web site when they forgot to include them on the Excel 2001 CD. Can you help? All I need is a simple VBA code snippet to show me how I do it. Thanks Laphan ...

Showing Totals in a Data Table on a 100% Stacked Chart?
Does anyone know how to show totals in the data table for a 100% stacked chart? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Windows Forms .NET DataGrid ComboBox Columns And Custom Row Coloring http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/65fa582e-e15c-48d1-a641-dfdad4ea0b4a/windows-forms-net-datagr.aspx Simulate the data table with a custom table Custom Chart Table http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/data_table/index.htm On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:11:11 -0800, Lauren McElaney wrote: >Does anyone know how to show totals in the data table for a 100% stacked chart? ...

only allow one enititly to execute code at a time
I have a function that MUST be executed on its own, i.e. there cannot be multiple calls to the function, when the function is executing, another call to it must wait for the 1st call to return first. (if that makes sence). I have tried to do this by placing a BOOL value that is set to true when the function is entered, and false when the function exits, and check ing the value before the calls, but some how, it is still allowing multiple instances of execution. Is there any other way to stop this? I have several threads that all call this function and sometimes they overlap causeing the pro...

Running Totals for Pivot Tables
Hello I have a pivot table with months across the top and version as the row:- Data Version Jul Aug Sept Oct 1 1 4 7 10 2 2 5 8 11 3 3 6 9 12 Just wondered if it is possible to add cumulative totals to a pivot table? ie. Data Version Jul Aug Sept Oct 1 1 4 7 10 2 2 5 8 11 3 3 6 9 12 Cumulative 1 1 5 12 22 Thanks Lesley Make your pivot table and then use menu Insert/Calculated Field. You can n...

Bleed
Hello, I need a bleed on my business card composition with 2 differents colors before I submit the work for print. I need as well guiding lines to cut properly the business cards Can somebody help me on this ? Thanks Nicolas If you are going to cut the cards yourself you would make it easier if you bought Business card stock in whatever background you like and just break it up at the micro perforations. If you are going to a comercial printer, then I am sure he can cut to dimensions and not need cut marks. -- John G. "Nicolas" <Nicolas@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

create an expense requisition form
Can you please help me to learn how to create an expense requisition form? thanks, ml Being by looking here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "desesperada123" wrote: > Can you please help me to learn how to create an expense requisition form? > thanks, > ml You could start by browsing the MS Template Gallery http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp Search for "expense" or "requisition" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 14 May 2...

Treating Business Units as sub companies
Greetings, Our network of companies are currently operating this way: - Parent Company A - Daughter Company B - Daughter Company C Parent company A oversees both daughter companies B & C. Each of the daughter companies have their own divisions. Here are my questions: 1) Can I treat the Business Units in CRM 3.0 as individual organizations (companies)? Have anyone ever configured and operate it this way? MS always refer to the BU as departments within an organization. I am taking it one step further by actually configuring the BU as companies. Since each of the daughter compa...

Modifying "Project Time" of my Business Portal
Hi All, Is there a way to change/modify the contents of Project Timesheet Entry so as to incorporate a web part into it? Please Help! Kuldeep ...

Business Portal Administrative type User for Sales Page
I need to create an Administrative type User to administer the content on the Business Portal Sales Pages. This person needs to have the ability to make changes to the Sales Pages and have the changes reflected on the pages for all other Users in the Sales Department. An example of a change would be to add a column to the Customer List (Sales >> Customer >> View Customer Pane) and have it show up on everyone else’s page. Help… ...

total monthly count of received and sent emails
I would like to know if there is a way from exchange server 2003 or outlook 2003. to run a report or something to that affect to tell me how many emails I received/sent last month? I think you will need to look at 3rd party reporting tools. http://www.msexchange.org/software/Reporting/ Nue "Tim65" <Tim65@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF886-299B-48E2-AD21-6E71AD47C688@microsoft.com... >I would like to know if there is a way from exchange server 2003 or outlook > 2003. to run a report or something to that affect to tell me how many > emails &...

Outlook 2000 on Vista Business
Configuration Scenario 1) A new laptop with Vista Business installed. 2) Under User Account / Manage User Password, I've assigned a *.domainname so that when I map a network drive within the same domain, it will use the stored username and password to access resource. This works in XP without any issue. Problem 1) When I manually assign a map drive, the credential prompt for username and password comes up. Why does this come up even though I have done (2) as above. 2) Also, when opening Outlook 2000, a credential prompt comes up and after typing the username, domain and password,...

Office Business Contact Manager 2003
Hi All, After installing Office Business Contact Manager 2003 with Outlook 2003 on my windows2000 computer. I cannot see the "Business Tools" button on menu bar as show on Help files. I also cannot add any Contacts or Accounts into the database. I checked the database is on. When save the Account/Contact, the Window displays " The item could not be saved to this folder. The folder has been deleted or moved, or you don not have permission. Do you want to save a copy of it in the default folder for the item?" When I answer "yes" , the contact saved to my Perso...

Auto execute my qurey every morning 8:00 am, possible?
Dear experts, I have to run my MS Access query every morning at 8:00 am for other departments, but i'd like to come to my office after 8:30. Is there anyway to schedule a query to run ? if so , how ? -- Allen Phailat Wongakanit On Jan 14, 9:28=A0pm, ali <a...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dear experts, > > I have to run my MS Access query every morning at 8:00 am for other > departments, =A0but i'd like to come to my office after 8:30. > > Is there anyway to schedule a query to run ? if so , how ? > > -- > Allen Phailat Wongakanit You ...

Business Portal should let me print from all pages (profile etc)
When trying to print from business portal the output is only the menus. I would love to be able for my users to be able to print anything from out of portal such as their profiles, department announements and anything that is not in the query mode such as the home page or any selection on the business portal main pages. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the su...

No Free/busy information could be retrieved
When scheduling meetings we often see this for some people. It doesn't seem to be consistent. I have had users refresh the free/busy and also run the outlook /cleanfreebusy with no success. Any ideas? Jane What version of Outlook are you using? What version of Exchange? How are they connecting to the Exchange server (are they in the same office connecting via LAN or road warriors connecting via VPN or Outlook Anywhere or ?) -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide t...

Outlook Free/Busy showing too much info
This goes back to the topic of opening the planner when scheduling a meeting and seeing the details of another user's non-private sppointments. I know from the last time this topic aired that the user can control how much they see, but is there a way with permissions or group memberships whether a user sees another users free/busy details or just the blocks? When I open planner from my account, I can see the datails of other people. When I go in as Joe Ordinary User I see the blocks but not the details. Thanks Steve this is done through the rights on the Calendar folder (right-click...