Business Portal and data formats

Is anyone using Business Portal outside the US? Our server is configured with
dates formatted as (DDMMYYYY) and GP displays them as such. However, in
Business Portal all dates are displayed as (MMDDYYYY). Is there a setting in
Business Portal or Sharepoint or someplace else that controls this?
0
callabob (11)

Changing the Time Zone might take of this.  Go to Site Settings>>Regional
Settings

"callabob" wrote:

> Is anyone using Business Portal outside the US? Our server is configured with
> dates formatted as (DDMMYYYY) and GP displays them as such. However, in
> Business Portal all dates are displayed as (MMDDYYYY). Is there a setting in
> Business Portal or Sharepoint or someplace else that controls this?
0
MikeWal (41)
3/5/2009 8:15:02 PM
Perfect - that so much for your help.

"MikeWal" wrote:

> Changing the Time Zone might take of this.  Go to Site Settings>>Regional
> Settings
>
> "callabob" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone using Business Portal outside the US? Our server is configured with
> > dates formatted as (DDMMYYYY) and GP displays them as such. However, in
> > Business Portal all dates are displayed as (MMDDYYYY). Is there a setting in
> > Business Portal or Sharepoint or someplace else that controls this?
0
callabob (11)

Twist Data?...
Hi all... I've got the following in a dataset: 19 30 1200 FI FI 20030906 36 19 30 1324 FI FI 20030906 36 and I want the following result: 19 30 1200, 1324 FI FI 20030906 26 Any guess on how to do this? thanks much!... Hmmm... Not quite clear: The data is arranged in columns, I assume It looks as if both items in the same column are the same, you want just one item, otherwise the one in the top row first, then the one from the bottom row. But what about the last 36s that should yield 26? Typo? Does the dataset have more columns or more rows or both? And how big is it?...

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Transformation of data into columns

Cell Format #4

Data Validation List not showing

Formatting #13
Hi How can i have codes in this form 00.00.0000.00, & i wanted to sum to the values below like next code, 00.00.0000(+1).00 I'm tired to format but always sum in the last 2 digits 00.00.0000.00(+1), what can i do Someone can help me Thanks How did you put 00.00.0000.00 in the cell? Did you type 0 and then give it a custom format? If yes, try changing your custom format to: 00\.00\.\0000.00 Then add 1, but make sure that the resulting cell also has this custom format. This is really a funny formatted number with 2 decimal places now. Carla wrote: > > Hi, > How can i ...

Business contact manager install failure
Office 2007 BCM gives me this error when I try and install it: Setup cant finish because it can't delete: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\temp_MS_AgentSigningCertificate_database_log.LDF Any ideas? ...

conditional formatting in excel #3

Adding extra data options
Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. Can you add extra data fileds and types in CRM 3.0? You can add extra data fields to an entity. Go to entities customization at setting area. -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "xxdcmast" escribió: > Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would > like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. > > Can you add extra data ...

Business Expense Reimbursement in Payroll
I set up a pay code for business expense reimbursement and configured it as not subject to taxes and not to be reported as wages. In the payroll posting accounts, I set the GL account for that pay code (all departments, all positions) to be Accounts Payable - Employees which is where the AP module records the liabilities. The problem is that the expense reimbursements are going to the employees' wage account in the GL instead of the AP account as set up. What am I overlooking? Thanks in advance, Don McCready GP Version 9.0 Do you have the additional payroll function...

Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?
I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del Sol. One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a tight budget. Thanks Dave Wrong forum. Try templates or doing it yourself. :-) -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Dave" wrote: > I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del > Sol. > One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbe...

Conitional Formatting
Hello. I have two fields in a subform, "User" and "IT Announcement" I would like to do conditional formatting to this effect: On ther "User" field: If "IT Announcement" = Yes then make the "User" field turn blue (I would choose the color blue from the conditional formatting selection. How would you write this? Thanks. Iram/mcp On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:59:01 -0700, Iram wrote: > Hello. > I have two fields in a subform, "User" and "IT Announcement" > I would like to do conditional formatting to this effect: > On...

Excel number formatting #2

Is there a way to graph data which utilizes the "fixed" function for decimal places? When I try this it will not graph, as the data has become text or something - even though I've selected number in the cell formats. If you've fixed the number of digits using only number formats, the values remain numeric, and they should chart just fine. This means selecting the range, going to the Formatting menu and selecting Cells, and on the Number tab, selecting Number in the category list, and setting a number of digits. I'm not familiar with a "fixed function". I...

Business Contact Manager #30
I imported a database from ACT! 6.0 and am now having problems with BCM. When I remove the database using data file management ii's still hanging around (on outlook today the appointments & tasks are still listed plus tehy're all still in the calendar) even when I uninstalled & then re-installed the program. Does anyone know how i might delete this database or datafile permanently? ...

Strange behaviour: show/hide formatting symbols reveals old change
In Word 2007, I'm getting some strange behaviour in a document that was authored by someone else. Track Changes is switched off, all changes have been accepted, and everything looks as it should in whichever view I happen to choose (Print Layout, Draft, whatever). But when I click to show formatting symbols (in whatever view) a whole lot of old changes - deletions AND insertions, ostensibly all accepted, and from before the document got to me - appear in the document, making it quite tricky to work with. These old changes are impervious to anything I try to do with them E...

Does table size make a difference in how well Access protects data
I am having a problem that has been going on for several weeks now. I am slowly trying to figure it out. the problem is that Access 2003 keeps deleting records after they are entered. Quick view of database: running Access 2k3 back end and frontends, 12 machines access the DB at any one time, mixture of Win2k Pro and Win XP pro all patches and service packs installed for all OS's as well as Access 2k3. Running Client/server set up controlled by Small Business Server 2k3. database resides on a machine running XP Pro. when new orders are entered into the system, the DB will tell the d...