Business Portal 3.0 for MS Dynamics GP 9.0

Hello,

I try install Business Portal 3.0 for MS Dynamics GP 9.0, but when i
configure intallation options show error message " The database
(master) on SQL Server (PO) does not meet minimum requirements--your
back office data must be at version 9.0" I don't now how solve this
trouble.
I installed MS Dynamics GP 9.0 on Win Server 2003 Standard with SQL
2000 SP4.

Thanks for answers

Jakub, You will need to go into your database tables for great plains.  Look
in the dynamics database.  Check the du000020, db_upgrade, and sy01500
tables.  Make sure the vermajor and verminor on each of the companies is at
least version 9

If you have any companies in here that are not at this version, you will
recieve this message.

Thanks
--
Jake Bastien
Manager of Technical Services

"jakub.kaminski@eracent.com" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I try install Business Portal 3.0 for MS Dynamics GP 9.0, but when i
> configure intallation options show error message " The database
> (master) on SQL Server (PO) does not meet minimum requirements--your
> back office data must be at version 9.0" I don't now how solve this
> trouble.
> I installed MS Dynamics GP 9.0 on Win Server 2003 Standard with SQL
> 2000 SP4.
>
> Thanks for answers

Save copy, install SP2-3
I installed an old XP with no SP from a CD. All Firewalls seem to need an SP, so how can I get an SP on my new OS? I have tested SP2+3 saved down for Networks from Msoft, SP 2 result its not a valid win 32 program, SP3= you need at least SP1. All I can think of is to find an old disc with an old firewall, but I guess it cant be updated. Anton, you may be roaming around in a shady legal area. Where did this WinXP CD come from?? "Anton" <nospam_to@n.ton> wrote in message news:%23t48PPWdKHA.4880@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I installed an old XP with no...

Upgrade to MS Office for Mac from Windows Office for PC?
Is it possible to upgrade to MS Office for Mac from Windows Office for PC? My sister-in-law just made the move to a mac. Sheowned Office on her old Gateway Laptop, can she upgrade to the Mac from her PC version? thanks. --Kevin Nope, no cross-upgrade discount. But if she bought a new Mac, there is a current discount that she may qualify for, which is even better--check the Office Bonus link at Apple: http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/BizCustom?qprm=78313&family=officebo nus&mco=B6A3A393&cid=WWW-OFFICE051119-JOXP5 Be sure to read the fine print on the rebate coupon--expi...

Abount Invoice in MSCRM 3.0
How to implement Instalments of Invoice? The Invoice created by the button "Create Invoice" on the "Contract" always have the total fee. Thanks for the reply! ...

Log files in Great Plains 8.0
We use a web based program to import orders from our website into Great Plains. We have recently come across some errors where invoices show up with no associated order or customer information. The only thing that shows on these invoices is item information. I believe these invoices are generated somehow by a glitch in the import we do for our web orders. Is there a log file somewhere in GP where I can see what information was entered based on date? Or if anyone else has experienced this problem before, am I correct in my assumption that the "ghost" invoices are being caused by ...

MS Money's Budget tools?
Have there been any upgrades to MS Money's budget tools from 2003 to 2004? I was very un impressed with how limited 2003 was as far as setting up a budget. I'm considering upgrading to 2004, but only if the budget tools are better. Thanks! Mike If that's your criteria, don't upgrade. See http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/upgrading.asp to identify budgeting changes in the last several versions. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F3BDC72-3C25-4FCD-930E-F344CC6AEB71@microsoft.com... > Have there been any upgrades to MS Mon...

My Reports in GP 10.0
Hello: An end user of GP 10.0 has reported something intertesting to me on "My Reports" on the home page. If she switches companies (or when she first logs in at the beginning of the day) and clicks on "My Reports", she gets an "illegal address" error. The error is remedied by clicking "Customize this page", clicking the expansion button next to "My Reports", and checking all of the boxes next to her reports. Then, she does not get the error. But, it's kind of annoying for her to have to do this all of the time. Do you know wh...

Dynamics will not shut down properly
Due to a change in our budgeting software, some users have to upgrade to Office 2003. After one of our users has done the upgrade, Dynamics now will not shut down when he tries to exit the system - it just gives a blank screen with the title bar. Each time he has to end the session in Task Manager and an admin has to terminate his session. We had a similiar problem when some users upgraded to an XP operating system, but then we just had to run a .bat file and it cleared up. No such help on this one. Has anyone dealt with this before? Any suggestions? Antivirus software and spywar...

add a business unit picklist
Hello, I'm wanting to add a picklist of my business units to the Account and Contact forms. I found a newsgroup post from John O'Donnell posted on 12/13/2004 that mentions this is possible. (seach for "views or sort by business unit" in the CRM newsgroup to find the thread containing John's post). I'm hoping John or someone else will be able to further explain how I can go about doing this. See John's post below... Thanks! "one way would be to add a picklist field to your forms which contains your business units etc so you can then create views to filt...

CRM 3.0 Contact sync to outlook after migration
Hi, I have migrated a crm 3.0 sbs environment to a 4 server deployment. The customer have the requirement to sync all the account / contacts to the offline database. This is easily configured and works 100%. Now I can't seem to get the local CRM contact synced to the local outlook contacts :-( this doesn't happen and I have rechecked everything? Any suggestions? -- Warren O ...

creating text box dynamically in ms access
can any body please tell me the code to create text boxes dynamically or else please give me the link abt that information Thanq See help on CreateControl In general, this is only useful if you are creating some kind of wizard form that creates whole forms for end users. You don't want to be creating text boxes on the fly for a normal form. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "ravindar thati" <ravindarjobs@gmail.com> wrote in mes...

MS paramater Query on ODBC Table
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C38C4D.5F11AC30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to and if so how can I run a parameter driven MS query on = an ODBC database table? I want to be able to enter some info into a cell on a spreadsheet and = have a query run to pull back other info relating to my entry. --=20 Regards Dean=20 dkso@ntlworld.com=20 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dkso ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C38C4D.5F11AC30 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-885...

XPath problem #3
Hi all, How come the following XPath expression doesn't return any nodes? descendant::*[node()=SignerInfo] Here's how it's called on the document root node: XmlNodeList list = m_xmlDoc.DocumentElement.SelectNodes(sXPathExpression); Here's the XML: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Deal BPApplication="WCC" xmlns="http://tempuri.org/TestWCDealSchema.xsd"><Applicants><SignerInfo ApplicantType=""><FirtName /><MiddleName /><LastName /><SSN /><Adress><Street /><C...

MS Query not installed for New Database Query
I have Excel 2000 SP3 & Windows XP Home When I go to Data | Get External Data | Run Saved Query I can imort data from an Access database into an Excel worksheet. Wheh I go to Data | Get External Data | New Database Query after a delay a message appears to tell me that MS Query is not installed. MSQRY32.EXE is in the Office folder & I have reinstalled it by renaming it to .old & running the Add/Remove facility in the Office installer to no avail. I have searched the MSKB & found an article at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;179686 that refers to...

Recipient Policy help #3
I updated our recipient policy to add a new SMTP domain to everyone's mailbox, it all looked great until I noticed it added the domain to our contacts in the reciepient OU too. Now these external contacts include another smtp address with our domain name. How can I get rid of these? Use admodify to bulk remove them. http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=f5cbbfa9-e46b-4a7a-8ed8-3e44523f32e2 James Chong Gonzo wrote: > I updated our recipient policy to add a new SMTP domain to everyone's > mailbox, it all looked great until I noticed it added the domain t...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation in 2007
http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/ ...

Event ID 5896 after upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0
As the subject, I upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0, and now everytime a mail passes through I get the following error in the Application Event: Source: CrmExchangeQueueServ Event ID: 5896 Description: An HTTP Status of '404 - Not Found' occurred while attempting to deliver a message. Please check the URL in the registry. Message subject: 'subject of mail' URL: 'http://servername/MSCRMServices/CrmEmail.srf' Checked the location above, and sure enough - there is no CrmEmail.srf file, so it throws a 404 error.. great, only - why is this file missing?!! I presume it didn&#...

Can I use MS Groove with my Macbook?
I have students using Groove for their graduate team work and the Mac users are struggling to stay up in my classes. Any advide about the Mac interface with Groove 2007 issues? You will get better results by posting to the groove newsgroup directly On the web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.groove -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Grooving Professor" <Grooving Profe...

Using two MS Money accounts on one PC.
I am using MS Money 2003 Standard Edition. Is there any way I can set up accounts for two people on the same computer with the one program without running into problems? TIA. File - Open/New create two files with different names. Mr. Mrs. >-----Original Message----- >I am using MS Money 2003 Standard Edition. Is there any way I can set up >accounts for two people on the same computer with the one program >without running into problems? TIA. >. > Besides the information already posted, use shortcuts to the two different files to start the application as starting Mone...

Commodities #3
I would like to record in mu Portfolio Manager the commodities' price as Crude Oil (NYM: CLH09.NYM) or Natural Gas (NYM: NGH09.NYM). Is it possible? Thanks ...

Display nothing in a cell if value = 0
I have a range of cells formatted to display numbers in currency format. They have a formula applied to them so if the value of the Cell is nothing I get �0.00 showing. I would rather that nothing was shown in these instances. How is this achieved? Thanks Dom Couple of ways, use conditional formatting and display with a white font if the value is zero change the display option to suppress zeroes, Tools>Options>General and uncheck the Zero Values option. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mail...

Fixed Assets & Business Portal
We use Great Plains 8.0/BP 2.7, soon to be GP 9/BP3.0. 1.) My users want to be able to at least display, and if possible, update Great Plains Fixed Asset data via the Portal. Is this currently possible and if so how? If not, are there any 3rd party options? 2.) A second wish would be for a barcode system we can integrate with Fixed Assets? Thanks in advance! ------=_NextPart_0001_6729EA1C Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, I understand that you have a couple of questions around the Fixed Assets module including: 1. Your users want to be able t...

Identify which MS styles Modified ?
Is it correct that in Word 2008 that one cannot identify which of the MS built-in styles the user has modified? In other words, it is either All Styles or User Defined and the User Defined will not include those modified? Thanks. -- Norm If you are able to say "Which user" you are interested in, in "Which document" and "modified from what?" then you can identify them easily with a piece of AppleScript (or VBA in the earlier versions). For any style, whether it be default, built-in, or custom. Without those three pieces of information, the a...

how do I work out the VAT on a multpl of columns? #3
Grate!!!! - many thanks for all your help : -- chriss ----------------------------------------------------------------------- chrissy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1584 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27337 ...

Problems with MSDN Browser (VC++ 6.0)
Hello, using VC++ 6.0 and the MSDN Browser that ships with it I have the problem that the browser does not resolve all links properly. For example I cannot open any example from the MSDN CD. Since the browser is actually HH.EXE I guess that this behaviour has something to do with the IE security settings. Lowering the IE security settings is not an option, however I really would like to use the help in the way it was designed. Is there any known solution for this problem? BTW. there is a difference in behaviour if I call the help from the Windows Start Menu or from within Visual Studio. Any ...

Time interval at which MS CRM E-mail Router Service works
Hi, Can anyone please let me know the frequency (or time interval) at which Microsoft CRM E-mail Router Service works or processes requests from the mailbox? Thanks in advance and help appreciated. Bharat Chawla ...