Business Portal 3.0 and upgrade Office 2000 to 2003

Hi,

My client has BP3.0 and GP9. This has been working perfectly, until this
weekend when Office was upgraded from 2000 to 2003.
Since then certain displays in BP are not showing effectively e.g. on the
screen  where a requisition is converted to a PO, once you have marked a
requisition line for convertion, the box does not show as being marked,
however if you hover over the box with the mouse it then shows as marked.

Any ideas of how this can be rectifiied?

Neil
0
Neillin (64)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

learning Excel #3

number format with leading 0

Business Portal should allow requisition to be added to issued PO
The printing of a PO changes the status of the PO from New to Released (signifying the release of the PO to the vendor). Once a PO has been released, it will not show as a PO you can add items to from business portal. The current design of the product only allows you to add to POs with a status of New. Adding an item to a Released PO should trigger a change order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

Business Portal Development

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Inactive records in the "Look up records" dialogue (CRM 4.0)
Due to "dirty import data" I have a lot of duplicates in my CRM system. These have all been deactivated (but not merged) until they can be evaluated and deleted. Unfortunately, when I use "Advanced find" and use account name as a criteria, *all* accounts show up in the "Look up records" dialogue box - regardless of status. Is there any way to ensure only active accounts show up in this dialogue box? On Dec 4, 2:29=A0am, "maria.elmv...@gmail.com" <maria.elmv...@gmail.com> wrote: > Due to "dirty import data" I have a lot of duplicates...

Outlook 2000 calendar save as web page wrong dates.
Hi, When I save my calendar as a web page the dates are in error. This has just occurred in year 2005. Microsoft's site says it is a known issue but gives no details of how to resolve it. Anybody got any ideas? Regards Brian. Hi Brian, According to KB EN-US;891521 this issue is still under investigation. You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;891521 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- ...

Outlook 2003 drag and drop option has disappeared. Why?
It seems my option to drag and drop messages from my inbox to folders has disappeard. I'm wondering if there is an on/off toggle somewhere I'm missing. Any ideas? What do you mean it has "disappeared?" What are you doing and what happens when you try? What information store are you using? -- Russ Valentine "Vic" <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38487EA7-641D-4A9E-ADE3-B127E57DD8AA@microsoft.com... > It seems my option to drag and drop messages from my inbox to folders has > disappeard. I'm wondering if there is...