Business Portal 2.5 installation error "Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data."

hi,

i got this message Unable to validate company information in your
backoffice data upon installing Business Postal 2.5

Please help..

tnx

0
slgloria (35)

Stephen,

Thanks for using the newsgroups.  The error you got generally means there is
a data issue with either the DYNAMICS..SY01500 or DYNAMICS..DB_Upgrade
tables.  Verify that all companies listed in those tables are still valid in
your environment.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Bernhardt
Software Quality Assurance

"Stephen Lee Gloria" wrote:

> hi,
>
> i got this message Unable to validate company information in your
> backoffice data upon installing Business Postal 2.5
>
> Please help..
>
> tnx

hi sir Rob,

thanks for the help.
while in the process of installing i got this message...

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled

Process id=0x478(1144), thread id=0xc44 (3140).

click OK to terminate the application
click CANCEL to debug the application

sorry sir this is my first to install Business Portal.

again, thanks for the help

stephen

Rob wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> Thanks for using the newsgroups.  The error you got generally means there is
> a data issue with either the DYNAMICS..SY01500 or DYNAMICS..DB_Upgrade
> tables.  Verify that all companies listed in those tables are still valid in
> your environment.
>
> Thanks,
> Rob
>
> --
> Rob Bernhardt
> Software Quality Assurance
> Microsoft Business Solutions

> "Stephen Lee Gloria" wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > i got this message Unable to validate company information in your
> > backoffice data upon installing Business Postal 2.5
> >
> > Please help..
> >
> > tnx

0
slgloria (35)
11/22/2006 4:56:58 AM
Stephen,

This message doesn't give us much information.  I would suggest calling
support at 1-888-477-7877.

Thanks,
Rob

--

"Stephen Lee Gloria" wrote:

> hi sir Rob,
>
> thanks for the help.
> while in the process of installing i got this message...
>
> Application has generated an exception that could not be handled
>
> Process id=0x478(1144), thread id=0xc44 (3140).
>
> click OK to terminate the application
> click CANCEL to debug the application
>
> sorry sir this is my first to install Business Portal.
>
> again, thanks for the help
>
> stephen
>

> Rob wrote:
> > Stephen,
> >
> > Thanks for using the newsgroups.  The error you got generally means there is
> > a data issue with either the DYNAMICS..SY01500 or DYNAMICS..DB_Upgrade
> > tables.  Verify that all companies listed in those tables are still valid in
> > your environment.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Rob
> >
> > --
> > Rob Bernhardt
> > Software Quality Assurance
> > Microsoft Business Solutions

> > "Stephen Lee Gloria" wrote:
> >
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > i got this message Unable to validate company information in your
> > > backoffice data upon installing Business Postal 2.5
> > >
> > > Please help..
> > >
> > > tnx

Business Portal 2.5 installation error "Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data."
hi, i got this message Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data upon installing Business Postal 2.5 Please help.. tnx Stephen, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The error you got generally means there is a data issue with either the DYNAMICS..SY01500 or DYNAMICS..DB_Upgrade tables. Verify that all companies listed in those tables are still valid in your environment. Thanks, Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance Microsoft Business Solutions This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Stephen Lee Glo...

Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data.
Upgrade to GP9 complete. Trying to move to BP3. Getting "Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data." Have checked: - DPUpgrade - SY01500 - DU000020 - SysDatabases table contains a row for each database. Checked all versionMajor for 9. All companies match and exist. Integrated Authentication is turned on in IIS. Any thoughts of another area to check is appreciated. Thanks! Jeff Wiedenfeld Hi Jeff -- Please see the following thread on page 2 of this newsgroup for some things to look into: http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGro...