Boot-start of system driver(s) failed to load

My event log keeps showing error 7026, The following boot-start or system
start driver(s) failed to load ftsata2.

Could someone please help me with this?
0
AJRoad (2)

Snapshot Agent Fails To Start
Hi All, I'm so close to getting my SFO problems sorted but I've still got one problem. The initial snapshot is failing to work, this is only with one of the initial scheduled jobs though. CRMSQL01-Solution1_METABASE-CRMMetaPub-Ourcompany_METABAS-10 The error reports say this: The job failed. The Job was invoked by Schedule 36 (Replication agent schedule.). The last step to run was step 4 (Detect nonlogged agent shutdown.). If I trigger it manually I get this error: The job failed. The Job was invoked by User FO\remadmin. The last step to run was step 4 (Detect nonlogged agent...

multiple CD's, same bank
I've got multiple CD's opened up at the same bank. They are all under the same account number, but each under a separate heading. Each of the CD's mature at a different time, and they will be rolled over into new CD's over the next 18 years. Futhermore, my bank provides online banking services directly within MS Money, including automated download of statements. So...what would be the best way to set up these accounts in Money? Should I create one account named CD and then make a cash transaction for each CD? Should I set up each CD as an individual investment accou...

RPC over HTTP/S on Exchange 2003
I have been configuring my single server with exchange to use RPC over https I have followed the instructions in MS guide and another simplified guide at http://www.petri.co.il/configure_rpc_over_https_on_a_single_server.htm Server spec is: Server 2003 standard SP1, Exchange 2003 SP1, XP client SP2 with outlook 2003 sp2 The bottom line is that when testing from the WAN, the outlook client will not connect and say that the exchange server is unavailable. I have a lot of experience configuring rpc over http/s with sbs2003 but this is the first time for server 2003 standard. I have outlook ...

system clipboard
In Excel, when I copy a cell (ctrl C), the cell becomes highlighted by a dancing dotted line. One can paste (ctrl V) multiple times, and the original cell contents remain in the system clipboard, and the original cell remains highlighted. However, when one executes any number of other operations, such as move or format, or save, the clipboard is emptied and the dancing dotted outline dissapears. No other application I've ever used acts this way -- in other applications, the copied data remains in the clipboard until it is replaced. This Excel peculiarity has driven me crazy for year...

Drivers for percentage increase
I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line what the outcome will be i.e staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250. Can anyone help? Regards Jo I am not sure what you question is but this may help:- In cell A 2 I have 150,000 In cell B 2 I have 3.5% In cell C 2 I have:- =(A2*B2)+A2 - and this returns 155,250 to cell C 2. If my comments have helped please h...

Outlook won't send CC's
I responded to an email with a group of cc's (reply all) and the mail wouldn't leave the outbox until I moved all of the cc people to the top reply line. What is blocking send out cc's? Thank you. I can't imagine. Did Outlook return an error with a send/receive initially? "its_my_dime" <its_my_dime@yahoo.com.spam (hold the .spam)> wrote in message news:OqtFqtT1GHA.4108@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I responded to an email with a group of cc's (reply all) and the mail >wouldn't leave the outbox until I moved all of the cc people to the top ...

Forced Removal of Failed Exchange 5.5 Server
A failing Exchange 5.5 infrastructure prompted a rapid migration to Exchange 2000. A mixed mode environment was created and all security principals and data was moved to the new servers before the old server failed. Exchange 2000 is functioning and about to be integrated into an Exchange 2003 environment. However, there is still a grayed-out reference to the now failed/non-existent Exchange 5.5 computer. How can this be resolved? You can delete the server object from ADSI Edit. ADSI edit comes with windows 2000/2003 support tools. Open ADSIEdit and navigate down to the servers lev...

Macro's with Ctrl or Ctrl-Shift?
When you record a new macro it asks you what Ctrl key you want to access it with. If you Edit the Properties of a Macro it asks you what Ctrl-Shift key you want to use to access a macro. How can you have more control over this to assign the proper key to a macro? Thanks. Al, I don't know what you mean by "edit the properties of a macro." You can assign a Ctrl or Ctrl-Shift combination (excluding number keys) to macros either when about to record a macro, or later with Tools - Macro - Macros - Options. If by "have more control," you mean keys other than C...

Excel start up
How do you create a macro that will perform certain function in an excel spreadsheet that will go to cell b2 wait for me to type data go to cell b4 wait till I type data then proceed to cell e4 wait till data is input, then e5, and over and over for cells that i would choose. I am familair with macros, but don't know how to get it to stay until I type data in those cells. Also want this to perform for every worksheet that I open with this xls file. Thanks Jeff, How about creating a userform to input the data? Use text boxes on the form for data input. Put a command button on the...

Lower Price Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP
Lower Price Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B- SP Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP Link : http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/officina_del_tempo_casablanca_OT1005B_SP.html Buy the cheapest Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP in toppest Fake . www.aaa-replica-watch.com helps you to save money! officina-del-tempo-casablanca-OT1005B-SP , Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP , Replica , Cheap , Fakes , imitation , Officina Del Tempo Watches Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's...

Scroll horizontaly with mouse, create same system used to scroll .
Hi, I think it would be great if mouses adopted a second scroll button, for horizontal scrolling, just like the vertical one .... Indeed, when you work with wide Excel spreadsheets, you can easily scroll down but to scroll from left to right or vice-versa, you have to use the scroll bar or arrows and it's annoying... So, am I a millionnaire yet??? Hi Frederic, > I think it would be great if mouses adopted a second scroll button, for > horizontal scrolling, just like the vertical one .... Indeed, when you work > with wide Excel spreadsheets, you can easily scroll down b...

E-mail box sizes. Echange System Manger.
Hi. Now and then I need to find out the size of the various e-mail boxes in Exchange2000. The problem is that the size indicated in the Exchange System Manager do not reflect the same size when you look into Outlook. Is the a way to figure out the correct e-mail size? If not. Is this better in Exchange2003? Thank you in advance. DagN I'd consider the Exchange value to be the most important given this is what will be used for mailbox quotas, etc. Nue "Dag N" <skier@start.no> wrote in message news:OjCaWfjLGHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi. > Now and then ...

Diplay driver architecture
Hi, My requirement is to write a generic display driver (using Windows Vista Display Driver Model) for Vista and Win 7. I understand that I need to write a user mode display driver and a miniport driver. The display driver will be bound to Direct3D runtime. My confusion comes from the point that WDK docs show a figure with OpenGL ICD component as well. Is it an optional component if I choose to have above mentioned architecture or a required one? I also need to get the OpenGL ICD Development Kit for the same. Consequently can I develop only the OpenGL ICD and still support all th...

Outlook 2007 error event id: 35
Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the event viewer on my vista laptop. And usualy my outlook at some point just goes into the "not responding" mode. Then I have to kill the process from the task manager to be able to reopen outlook just to see it freeze again after a couple of seconds. I tried the whole stop indexing service and reinstall index service procedure to no avail. Does anyone else have a solution to this very anoying problem? Fred putzhilfe@gmail.com <putzhilfe@gmail.com> wrote: > Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the...

Winmail takes 4 minutes to load at boot time
Running Windows Vista Home Premium on Lenovo Laptop 2 gig mem. After logging in after rebooting, it takes 4 minutes to load Win mail. I used the "event Viewer" to see what was happening. It showed ESENT with ID 102--start Win mail, then the next event is ESENT ID 103 4 minutes later--terminate Win mail. Anyone have a clue why it is taking Win mail so long to load? Win mail works fine after computer loads. Fred Dwight Fred wrote: > Running Windows Vista Home Premium on Lenovo Laptop 2 gig mem. After > logging in after rebooting, it takes 4 minutes ...

an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format
Hello, This is the error I get on Windows 7. I tried going to the project screen in vb.net Studio 2008, and changing the target cpu to x64. This did not work. Do I have to build the program on Windows 7? I'm sure this must be a common problem for programs going to Windows 7. Thanks for any help. Scott On May 22, 2:17=A0am, "Scott Baxter" <sc...@websearchstore.com> wrote: > Hello, > > This is the error I get on Windows 7. > > I tried going to the project screen in vb.net Studio 2008, and changing t= he > target cpu to x64....

need some XL URL's please
I would appreciate some good site links for XL how to's and working examples aimed at Novice - Intermediate. Many thanks, Steve Hi Steven: See: Dave McRitchie: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Go to the heading: Excel Lessons & Tutorials (#tutorials) It's just after halfway down. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au It is imperative that the patches provided by Microsoft in its April Security Release be applied to Systems as soon as possible. It is believed that the likelihood of a worm being released SOON that ...

Remote access to another company's Outlook calendar?
Hello! I have one client on Exchange 2003 that wants to access the calendar of an employee (consultant?) at another company running Exchange (version not known yet). How can the remote company share this person's calendar with my client? He would need to access it and add appointments to it. Thank you for the help! Gregg Hill On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:15:24 -0700, "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote: >Hello! > >I have one client on Exchange 2003 that wants to access the calendar of an >employee (consultant?) at another company running Exchange (version no...

Include external DLL's path
Hello, I made an application which uses some 3rd party dll's. I want to put them in a separate folder next to my .exe (dlls are 16 in no. hence don't want to put them at the same level as the .exe to avoid cluttering of files). How is it possible for me to make my .exe utilize these dll's? I understand that a way out is to put the dll path in the CLASSPATH (or PATH?) of the system. I don't know how to do that. Is there a way out so that i don't have to set the CLASSPATH (or PATH, if so)? thanks in advance, Divya Rathore (for email ID, remove all the underscores) >I...

sign in failed
Is it normal to get a small window asking you to enter your email address and password for every hotmail account and with the following text at the bottom of the window, every time you start outlook? Sign-in failed. Outlook Connector has encountered an error. Please restart Outlook. If the issue continues, open the Control Panel, click Add/Remove Programs and repair Outlook Connector. If this does not fix the issue, contact Support. If there are issues with the account configuration; yes this could be normal. If it doesn't go away by itself in a few hours, check your firew...

Calendaring agent failed in message delete notification
We have a user who previously synchronised his calendar with a psion and has many messages that had reminders on that he now can't delete using Outlook (gets error) but he keeps on being reminded that they are late. The psion has been thrown away so how can I delete these messages? Assuming we back up his calendar can we reinitialise it? Would a mailbox move help? Thanks David Event Type: Error Event Source: EXCDO Event Category: General Event ID: 8200 Date: 29/11/2004 Time: 10:08:33 User: N/A Computer: MAIL1 Description: Calendaring agent failed in message delete notification with err...

ntbackup job terminates with "media failed to mount" message
Hi ntbackup on Win Server 2003 running Exchange 2003, backup to 4mm DDS tape. We run two nightly backup jobs, one for the Information Store which ( operates correctly (with or without the /um switch), and one for files backup which doesn't complete correctly and ejects the tape on the last or 2nd to last job (there are 8 jobs, usually error occurs in job 7 or 8) The backups total about 23 Gb but we are using 20/40 Gb tapes with hardware compression enabled. Report pasted below. Our previous backup schedule consisted of only 1 job, and this error was corrected by appending the /um switch t...

Line Chart;Linear Trend; What's the Math behind it
Hi, Do you know what the math is behind the Linear Trendline which results when right clicking on a line chart? Thanks, John -- John Whyte The "Linest" function in Excel help has an explanation. -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming) "JohnW" <JohnW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message Hi, Do you know what the math is behind the Linear Trendline which results when right clicking on a line chart? Thanks, John -- John Whyte Thanks, Jim. I did try help but I was search...

Start-up #2
Is there any problem in diabling Office 2003 in start- up,it must take a lot of resources for a program of this size. Most of my work is in photography and though I would not like to be without Office, I only use it about ounce a month. theoldone <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there any problem in diabling Office 2003 in start- > up Of course not. -- Brian Tillman ...

load listbox with recordset
Hello World, I am trying the load the a listbox control with the results of a database query. The return is a recordset for 1 column of data. Can anyone provide and example or information about what function/override I can use to do this? Thanks, Stephanie ...