Blank paper cheques - strategy

We are looking at purchasing blank cheque paper stock and having the
bank encoding and cheque number added when we print, but I am not sure
how to deal with post dated cheques. Post dated cheques beyond the
current fiscal year are currently hand printed and entered into GP's as
manual cheques each month. How can we print these in GP's.
Thanks
0
noyb4649 (154)

Data entry form opens up as blank page Access 2007
Hi - I am so eager to get feedback on this. I have a simple little data entry form (Detail) that appears as a button on a switchboard form (Manager). The only other choices on the switchboard are Exit and Review Records Entered (runs a macro that runs a query that displays only the records entered so far by that staff person). I set the database so that it opens default to the switchboard. I split it then and copied the front end individually for each user. All records are going into a "back end" with 4 tables, one containing the records they are entering and the other 3 prov...

Outlook/Exchange 5.5
Hi, We're using Outlook 2003 clients on XP Pro and Exchange Server 5.5 (SP4) and we appear to have an issue with some users receiving email from external sources where the addressing information and mail subject are fine but the body of the mail is blank. Perversely if the same email was CC'd to another recipient (all on the same Exchange server) they receive the message OK. The blanking seems to be consistent as if we ask the original sender to resend the mail it still comes through blank to certain people and fine for the others. As the CC to another recipient is OK that seems to ...

Removing blank lines
I have been deleting numerous lines of my database, but I am left with blank spaces. Is there a way inwhich all the blank spaces, which there are hundreds, can be removed by one click, with the following lines underneath filling each space? Thank you -- Timeferret ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Timeferret's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19170 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=490668 Filter the data (Data>Filter>Autofilter), select blanks, and delete all visib...

A blank page
Why do i get a blank page in a document that I can't deleye? I have tried everythng. The bad part is I have copied and pasted it to a new document and then the page shows up again. HELP. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "DHAMMAN" <DHAMMAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:749AE4D5-31A1-40E4-802B-D6D175B1CE7C@microsoft.com... > Why do i get a blank page in a document that I can't deleye? I have tried > every...

How to blank out some numbers with ####
Does anybody know how I can blank out the first four numbers in a box with #### (eg 2323534534 would read ####534534). Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way to do this Assuming your number 2323534534 is in A1, enter the following in cell B1 ="####"&RIGHT(A1,6) This will give B1= ####534534 Hope this helps Mike ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post us...

can I make Blank cells a color?
Hi, excel 2003, is their a filter, or way, to have a column formatted so that if thier i no info in the cell it is distinguishable immediately, like a color maybe? Just give me the crumbs and I will be happy to do the research and learn. Thanks Frank Look at Format|Conditional formatting spoiler alert.... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Select the column (Say column C). with C1 the activecell in the selection format|conditional formatting formula is: =C1="" click on the Format... button choose the format ...

Report Printing Issue
This is a recent thing, which makes it all the more puzzling... When my bookkeepers print a report that's more than a few pages long they often get a blank first page. Sometimes the report header prints without data, other times the first page out of the printer is completely blank. The rest of the report prints as expected. Sometimes (not always) you can try again and get the first page to print by selecting a page range of 1 to 1. Other times you simply cannot get page 1 to print at all. Any ideas? Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail I don't know if this is your problem or no...

Query for Reports- Sort by condition, leave blank to include all
I am making reports where I would like to use queries to include only those with specific conditions (in the criteria box) as chosen by the user in the ChooseReport form. What I would like to do is have the query include all records when the condition is left blank. For example, on a sort by status the user could input "open" or "closed" or all by leaving it blank (or by choosing an option if that is what I need to do). But the principle point is that they could have those three options by using the same button. Thank you Hi Quick answer (there are many) Priva...

O.T. Paper ?
Now that I've gotten help on getting Publisher all setup...I need some suggestions on paper. I am using Epson presentation paper (previously called photo quality ink jet paper) It works absolutely perfectly for the publication but is only avail. in packs of 100. I need at least 1000 sheets or more...and at a lower price than what I can get from Epson. I've heard there are Epson equivalents but thus far cannot find any. Thanks http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/search.do?searchtype=simple&catg=1&simplesearchfor=photo+paper&simpleitemtype=0 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP htt...

booklet using legal paper
Is there a way to have Publisher make 4 pages on an 8 1/2 x 14 inch portrait paper? I want to create a booklet of this size and can't figure out the formatting. thanks! This is how it's done in Publisher 2000 File Print Setup Select 8�"x14" paper Select Horizontal OK File Page Setup Special fold Book Fold 7"x8�" Landscape OK -- Don Vancouver, USA "marion" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:011601c4c2c6$46fdae40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to have Publisher make 4 pages on an 8 1/2 x > 14 inch portrait ...

Modeless User Form Is Blank
I want a modeless user form to appear, then my program does some work (clearing the screens of all drawing objects, which takes a while), and then the user form to unload. I've gotten this to work, except that the user form is completely blank and white. The label control with my message doesn't show. I've tried DoEvents before showing the form, repaint in the form initalize (as suggested in other posts on this topic), and this doesn't help. What controls did you add to the Userform using the toolbox in the VBA wndow menu? You should add either a Label or Text ...

distribution list is blank in offline mode? and how to export address book?
I found that when outlook 2003 is running in offline mode, the distribution list will be emtpy and I can not see any name in member list of the distribution list. How to download the detail of distribution list? 2nd question: how to export outlook 2003 address book to a file? Thx a lot. Bill Is the distribution list from your contacts folder or the global address list? The reason that I ask is that if the distribution list is a contact folder, it is very possible that a full item sync hasn't been performed and you are just looking at the header of an item when in Outlook is in o...

how do i change paper size for multiple tabs in Visio?
Hello, was wondering if anyone knows how to change the paper size for a Visio file containing multiple drawings. For example, in Excel, you can hit "control" and select all tabs at once to change the settings for all the tabs. Please let me know if there is something similar in Visio--right now I can only figure out how to change the setting one "tab" at a time. You can only change one tab at a time. -- John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions h...

Blank Message Body
I noticed many users having a similar problem as I do. This is the situation: Recently upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. It now turns out I cannot see the message body from e-mails in my INBOX that have been sent to me in "Plain" format (I can see RFT and HTML). However, they are visible in Preview Pane. If I manually change the message (via EDIT, FORMAT) to HTML, the message appears. If I start up Outlook in safe mode, the problems seems to be gone as well. Detect and Repair doen not help. Reinstalling Outlook does not help. Who's got any idea how to fix this ...

Best strategy for protecting 2 server DAG
Hi, I have been searching for a white paper or tutorial or something like that which discusses the best strategy for protecing an exchange 2010 dag via dpm 2010. We have a 2 server dag with 5 databases total (5 mounted on server1 and with a copy of each on server2) I know DPM has the ability to do a full backup of one copy and a copy backup of another copy of the same database however I am wondering the best way to implement this Is it really common, or neccesary to protect BOTH copies of a particular database in general? Or would it be more common or easier/better to ...

All my emails are BLANK!!
Help. When I left work yesterday, everything was fine. But today, the program appears fine, and the emails are all there, but they are all blank - both viewing them in the in-box, and actually double-clicking the email. This has affected both my old, previously viewed emails, as well as my new, unread emails. I've been able to receive and send today - I just can't read any of them. Any ideas? TIA ...

how do I print the references I have cited in my paper?
Word will format the citations I need to include in my paper, but how do I print out the citations or reference page? I am assuming you used the "Insert Citation" button in Word 2007 to add your citations. Right next to it is a "Bibliography" button. Click it and either pick one of the items in the gallery or choose "Insert Bibliography" at the bottom. This last option will give you a bibliography without any heading. Note that both cited and uncited references are put in your bibliography. If you don't want uncited references to show up, you ca...

How do I enlarge a bulletin to 11x17 paper?
In Publisher 2000 it would be, File, Printer Setup Set the paper size to 11"x17" Then, File, Page Setup Set the document size to 11"x17" Create bulletin. If it is an image you could resize the original to fit the new work area. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Linda R" <LindaR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE610CA2-6B2C-4B50-8B7C-7F748D7C094E@microsoft.com... > ...

Form comes out blank with no fields to enter data
When I try to create a form using the form wizard with the fields below ExpenseCategory ExpenseItem ExpenseDate Projected Cost Actual Cost I choose the tables and fields I want on my form, columnar layout, and standard style but when I finish the form comes out blank with no fields to enter data. Do you know why this might be happening? These are my tables TblExpenseCategory ExpenseCategoryID ExpenseCategory TblExpenseItem ExpenseItemID ExpenseCategoryID ExpenseItem TblExpense ExpenseID ExpenseDate Comments TblExpenseDetail ExpenseDetailID E...

How can I get rid of blank pages when generating a report?
While generating a report there always seems to be a blank page after every page. I have checked my margins, as well as my page breaks and still I continue to get the blanks. On Thu, 31 May 2007 14:23:02 -0700, AccessNewbe <AccessNewbe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >While generating a report there always seems to be a blank page after every >page. I have checked my margins, as well as my page breaks and still I >continue to get the blanks. Check the report physical width in design view. It must not be greater than the space between margins. Chuck -- ...

Tracked CRM emails open up blank in Outlook
My users are complaining that when they open emails in Outlook received with the tracking token (and tracked in CRM) from clients, the email message is blank. If they open and close the email a few times, Outlook may crash and restart. Eventually, though they are able to open and see/read the body of the email message. Does anyone know what would cause this issue and how I can resolve it? We are having the same issue. We have not experienced it from a client yet all of the instances have been with emails sent between internal employees. So far we have not been able to determine the c...

blank email message
over the last four days several of my emails that arrive in my inbox are blank. It is only when I try to forward or reply to the message that I can see the enitre content. If I change the setting to use word as the editor then the forwarded and reply to message is also blank. ...

Cell above goes blank.
I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. In the first one, when I input in any cell on a new line, the cell above goes blank. This doesn't happen in the second worksheet. What gives?? Can anybody tell me how to stop the cell above from going blank? Many thanks. Are there any formular entries in the above cells, do you have an conditional formating in the above cells, do you have any VBA macro conecting to the above cells? Celtic_Avenge -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It could be conditional formatting that changes the font to white (so it only appears blank). When ...

copying/sorting data with blank spaces in between?
I have a membership list I need to update for a club. I have used Excel very little. I have been trying some different things to see if this will work before I get the data file (which I will back up before hand) In 3 columns to the right it has year dates in them. I need to change them. depending on the person, the first column would all be the same changed from 2007 to 2008. The problem is, there are spaces between some of those particular columns. (see below) when I try to highlight them individually and past, say 2008, it will not allow me. Is their a way to do this? It says I...

Create Rule to Delete or Reject Email w/ Blank Sender/Subject Fields?
Hello, How does one delete or reject email messages that contain blank "Sender" or "Subject" fields? Rules wizard appears to limit the "Specific Words" within the "Sender" or "Subject" field to actual words not a blank field. Any suggestions? Thanks, Marty ...