Binary Stream multi-facility with GP collections management?

Is anyone out there using Binary Stream's multi-facility processing module
and GP collections management?  We're looking into that and wanted to find
out if any one else has already tried.  MFP is not integrated with
Collections currently.  Binary Stream has no reported problems when using
both.
GP 10, SP3.  Thanks.

Hi Irishjamr,

I'm managing our Multi-Facility Processing product here at Binary Stream Software.

We actually have a module now that integrates MFP to GP's Collections Management Module where we can filter the relevant queries and data by Entity/Facility along with the customer restrictions by Facility if this security option is enabled.

The pricing will be similar to our other MFP modules such as FA, SOP, SOP, and IV.

If you need further information or wish to see a demo of this, please email myself at darien@binarystream.com.

Hope this answers your query, thanks.

Regards,

Darien

> On Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:53 AM irishjamr wrote:

> Is anyone out there using Binary Stream's multi-facility processing module
> and GP collections management?  We're looking into that and wanted to find
> out if any one else has already tried.  MFP is not integrated with
> Collections currently.  Binary Stream has no reported problems when using
> both.
> GP 10, SP3.  Thanks.

> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
> SQL Server CLR Stored Procedures for External Access
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/08c40d08-af4a-41f6-9352-91ac82b90078/sql-server-clr-stored-procedures-for-external-access.aspx
0
darien1 (1)

Cross/Multi-posted on purpose......
Hi All, SameStuffDifferentDay..........my posts are still all missing from this newsgroup, and have been cut 'way back from the other groups.......as soon as I send one to the misc group, it shows up and then right away gets deleted........does anyone know what is going on?........is this happening to anyone else?.......is anybody out there? I'm intentionally sending this to .misc, .newusers, and .worksheet.functions in an effort to try to find out what is happening here...... Any insight would be appreciated..... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 Posted and emailed. Chuck: Yes, ...

GP 10, BP 4 on Sharepoint Services and FRX 6.7
I was wondering if there was a way with FRX 6.7 and BP 4 on sharepoint services to auto-publish FRX reports to document libraries like you could with BP 2.5? Thanks for the help. Fliehigh ...

Error while installing GP Webservices
I am trying to install GP Webservices on my webserver(windows 2003) and i am getting the following errors "iis 6.0 and .net 2 must be installed first" and "fatal error occured" and its stops the installation although i have iis6.0 and asp .net 2 installed on my machine. i checked everything i could, i am having an hard to find hot fix for this issue. My gp database is on different server. Any thoughts ??? Thanks much for your time! EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF And The Model View View Model Pattern http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ec83...

repeat text in same exact cells in multi worksheets
I have a workbook and have 20 worksheets in the book. example of what I would like to do. on the worksheet in the same exact numbered cells I want to put the text in once and then put a forumla to make it copy the info to 2-19 pages of the workbook. like 1 of 20 pages, 2 of 20 pages - I only want to put the "of 20 pages" once then have it when it's changed it would automatically change the other work books if I had 21 pages one time then it would change the others. I hope this makes sense. Thank you! One way This needs to be done once only, select the 2nd to the 20th she...

Variable series multi line chart?
I have a set of records each having a month/yr value, a product value and a number field called Backlog that is either 1 or 0. There will always 24 month/yr values represented in my data (24 month range) and there can be at least 40 different products. The month/yr values will change depending on what month my report is run, but there could be any number of products. I want a multi line chart that has the 24 months listed across the bottom and shows the count of backlog for each product per month (with each product as a series I guess). I guess my chart data source will have a c...

lacerte tax software, is there a link to Dynamics GP?
Hello, Is there a link (add on module?) between Lacerte tax software and Dynamics GP that anyone knows about? Thanks, Matt ...

HQ Admin/Manager connect to SQL Server
I'm new to SQL Server and didn't do the install. I've lived happily with MSDE for two years until we hit the limit. When I connect in HQ Admin I can connect to my database using Windows Authentication and the database connects. I can query it too. When I try to use HQ Manager (on the same machine running SBS2003) I get an error message "sa not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection". I changed the SQL setup to accept mixed authentication. I reset the sa password. I don't know what else to do. New, If you are on M$ support and have access to the Custo...

CRM GP Integration should allow for posted invoices to migrate
The CRM-Great Plains Integration should allow for posted invoices to be easily migrated, and not just unposted transactions. Since many of us have been using Great Plains Dynamics for many years, and are just starting to use CRM, wouldn't it be nice to have our entire sales history for the customer visible in CRM? Please vote on this so they will change this. Microsoft had a SQL script for version 1.2 which they didn't release to the public, but haven't done one for 3.0. (and if you know a way to do this, please let me know) ---------------- This post is a suggestion f...

CRM 4.0 Bulk Deletion through Data Migration Manager leaving behind records?
Hi, We used the Data migration manager to load entity records and then subsequently used the Bulk Deletion in DMM to delete those records. The migration is showing as "Bulk Deletion Completed" in DMM; however, the entity base table records that are tied to it (per importsequencenumber column) are still showing as deletionstatecode = 0. Other records that we deleted via Bulk Deletion get set to deletionstatedcode = 2. Can someone please advise how I should get rid of these records? At this point must I manually change the deletionstatecode to 2 or physically delete using SQL? Tha...

Uploading a binary file as part of a POST WebRequest
Hello Everyone, I've been searching this out for almost three weeks and I simply can't find an answer anywhere. I see a lot of people asking about it but nobody seems to know the answer. Since I've gotten a few questions answered on this group before, I'm going to ask the question again here. It's about uploading a file as part of a WebRequest. My application is a mobile one which means I'm using the .NET Compact Framework and thus, don't have access to the WebClient.UploadFile method. But even if I did, that wouldn't work here since I need to...

Switch to Multi-Bin
We are running GP 9.0. When switching to multi-bin in inventory setup (in a test environment) some of my item's inventory counts make it to the bin that I set up in the site default for Sales Order Fulfillment while others fall into the autocreate bin. I know that prior to switching to multi-bin none of my items had a default bin assigned at the item level yet some of them did end up in the default bin at the site level for set for Sales Order Fulfillment. What other criteria does the inventory reconciliation look for when assigning the item's inventory to a bin (either the au...

How to recieve binary data from a com port
Hi, I'm trying to write a program to recieve streams of binary data through a com port. My problem is how to know that one stream is finished and when the following stream will start. When I recieve ASCII data, I don't face this problem as I know the terminating characterand I specify it to the com port setting, then it triggers an event whenever this character is recieved. This is not the case in binary, any ideas ??? Your help will be deeply appreciated. Best regards Wael Bakr On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:39:07 -0800, Wael_Bakr <WaelBakr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &g...

streaming app with CAsyncSocket
Hi, can I use CAsyncSocket for a streaming application. For example if i have 30 clientconnections and I call CAsyncSocket.Send in non blocking mode with lets say data the size of 2 MByte, what is the expected behaviour. 1.) Is the bandwidth available for the server shared equally among the Sockets, so that all 30 clients are served at a time, or do they receive their data one after each other? 2) Can I assign each Socket a specific bandwith? 3.) Sending data continuesly will result in WSA_EWOULDBLOCK, which means the buffer of the Socket is full and any sendingrequest will fail until there...

Series collection exists
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00E0_01C4DCB6.6B191120 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a pivot table with 69 columns and 42 rows created with VB from = another table of values. I am trying to loop through the = seriescollection representing each of the columns. I have noticed that = I cannot refer to seriescollection(i) when that set of y-values (column) = has no values in it. I receive the message: "Select method of Series = class failed." Run time error '1004&#...

SBS firewall from Server Management
Recently I had someone trying to get into my SBS 2003 server so over the weekend I went into Server Management and under Internet and email chose enable firewall and all was fine. But for some reason it was not letting the company phones get their email forwarded over. I turned off the firewall, and since then I have not been able to get into my server via domain/remote or domain/exchange. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You actually haven't given us much information. Here would be my questions, and this is by no means complete: 1) Is your SBS a single-NIC or dual...

Converting multi line flat file records to XML
Similar to my earlier post I have a different flat file that has mutiple lines that make up different entitties of a single record and I need to convert this to XML. For example, line 1 is Customer billing information, line 2 is Customer shipping information, line 3 is Order information (#, date, totals etc...) and line 4...n is Order line items (item#, qty, unit price, line total). At line n+1 the second customer billing information repeats... What is the best way to convert this to XML? I came across some products/ libraries in the java world for similar stuff - XFlat from Unidex ...

Extending Clip Art Collection
I am looking for new clip arts. I already know about: Corbis, Barry, MS Clipart, Webshots, Cross Daily, Google Image, Ditto. I am interested downloading them or if there are good Clip art collections available on CD ROM, CD, DVD Thanks a lot. Hey, it's out there - all over the place. I use the MS ones as well as Print Shop Deluxe. -- JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Kati" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF1004A2-ACF1-40D4-984B-D75E295D465C@microsoft.com... > I am looking for new clip arts. I already know about: Corbis, Barry, MS ...

Handle Dialog Box From GP using Continuum API
Dear All I am working with VS2005, C#, Developer tool kit, GP 10. I am trying to use Continuum API to handle the response of Dialog Box because I can't do that using Developer tool kit. So I did create a new application "Microsoft Dynamics GP Add-in" C# I have this error: "Specified cast is not valid" I build my solution and I add the DLL in this path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\AddIns Please I need your advise please. And I wrote the below Code using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Text; using Microsoft.Dexterity.Bridge; usi...

Is there a way to dynamically insert data fields into Workflow Manager Generated Emails?
Hello, I have deployed CRM and am now configuring the workflow as well as monitoring the usage in order to simplify the amount of work for the users. The current problem I am facing is this: Whenever a new case is opened I would like to receive an email with the details of the case. I have created a workflow manager rule in order to do this. However, if I use an email template that contains data fields from that actual case, I cannot set myself as a recipient. According to the help, Case email templates are auto sent to the customer only. I've tried inserting data fields directly in...

Mailbox Management woes!
I've created a mailbox cleanup policy on my exchange 2003, the problem is that's only removing messages from the deleted items folders. I've verified that other folders including the inbox is selected. Any ideas of what I'm missing here? regards, ...

How do you Create/Manage "Generic" Mailboxes
Dear All, Working with Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2003 and Outlook. We have several "generic" (general?) mailboxes in our e-mail system. Multiple users have access to them and check them. Several, such as one for membership@ourorg.org and communications@ourorg.org were created in Exchange 5.5/Windows NT days. They show up in First Storage Group>Mailbox Store>Mailboxes and all is well with them. There are no traces of them in Active Directory. Since upgrading to Exchange 2003, it seems that in order to create this kind of mailbox, I have to create a new user accoun...

Collect csv from ftp server and bulk import
Hi I need to do a daily routine where I collect a csv from an ftp site, which will always have the same file name but is overwritten each day and then bulk import the csv. The csv contains current job vacancies from an offline system, so old and non-current vacancies don't feature. Thus I need to drop the old data and import all the new. The offline system can open a web url, which could be used as the trigger to start the process (the web site which will use the data is classic asp), but equally I figured that I could use sql server agent to initiate a SSIS stored package...

Interfund Management
I am trying to setup Interfund management the following is the situation... Assume we are paying a bill from fund 10 for funds, 15, 26, and 30. Dr Cr 10-101-1001-000-00 5,000 10-200-1001-000-00 3,000 26-200-1001-000-00 1,500 30-200-1001-000-00 300 15-200-1001-000-00 700 We need to create automatic entries that show funds 26, 30 and 15 owe fund 10. This would be with the following automatic interfund entries: 26-000-0...

401(k) Manager Died
I think my 401(k) Manager either died or ran off with my investments! I've been using 401(k) Manager every quarter for quite some time now (years) and have never had a problem. Three months ago, I balanced my 401(k) without a problem. All routine. Today I went to balance my 401(k) with the manager, like usual, and Money goes to the "Create a 401(k) or..." screen. It seems to have "forgotten" my 401(k) account is a 401(k). I've searched the FAQs and this newsgroup for any ideas on fixing this. I do not see any import feature for the data, and there is...

Is there a way of importing the Exchange Server info into a client via GP or Registry?
Hi All :) I'm due to upgrade our site to Exch 2003 shortly, and this means a fresh install on a new server. Old server is still running Exch 5.5 and what we plan to do is, upgrade this to 2000, then to 2003 and then fresh install 2003 on new server and then migrate mailboxes etc over. We have about 200 users, who will all want to come in first thing on Monday morning and log in as normal (we want this to be as transparent as possible). However, their Outlook clients are all locally installed, not published. Is there any way to change which server their Outlook points to for its Exchange...