Bin number on POP Receiving Journal

Hello,

I have a client that would like to see the bin number for each line on the
POP receiving journal. Is this possible? So far I am unable to create a table
relationship to add this field.

Thanks,

Jessica Reynolds
0
Jessica (74)

What you'd probably need to do is drop the temp table and add the tables you
need.

Or create a report that has what you need.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Jessica" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a client that would like to see the bin number for each line on the
> POP receiving journal. Is this possible? So far I am unable to create a table
> relationship to add this field.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jessica Reynolds
0
callen (2505)

Solver? Maximum number of variables?
Is there a maximum number of adjustable variables that Solver can work with at any one time ... or do I have a memory limitation? Hi, It's 200, have a look here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051992911033.aspx Mike "TK2301" wrote: > Is there a maximum number of adjustable variables that Solver can work with > at any one time ... or do I have a memory limitation? > > Mike H wrote: > Hi, > > It's 200, have a look here > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051992911033.aspx > > Mike >...

Changing right side scrollbar bar row number box?
Hi, In excel when you click and hold the right hand scroll bar and move up and down the worksheet it displays the row number you are on. Is there any way to change that to pick up the value within column a instead? Many thanks, Rick I don't think so. In fact, when you upgrade to xl2k, those numbers disappear and the worksheet will scroll live--you'll see the worksheet change right before your eyes. (It works that way in xl2002. I _think_ xl2k is the first with this newer behavior.) "news.microsoft.com > > Hi, > > In excel when you click and hold the righ...

How to make detail section expand/contract relative to number of l
My report contains various numbers of lines in the detail section, but the report is always the same length. How to make it shrink/expand as needed. ...

Number of categories
I need to make a macro to change the between tick-mark labels with a value depending of the total numbers of rows, but I do not now the VB code to put the number of categories in the graph. I'm not a expert in VB coding, any help is appreciated, Thanks, jos One of my favorite programming tools is the macro recorder. Go to Tools menu > Macros > Record New Macro, carry out the steps you want to automate, stop the recorder, then examine the recorded code to see what you need to insert into your procedure. You'll probably have to clean it up a bit. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier...

Splitting Numbers in a Column #2
I certainly appreciate all the responses.... I have learned so much an thanks again... this site is so amazing.. -- jer10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jer101's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1076 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26625 ...

Accounts Receivable #3
How do I create an accounts receivable(i.e cash I lend others) in MS money 2004 deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, sara wrote: >How do I create an accounts receivable(i.e cash I lend others) in MS money >2004 deluxe. If it is not going to be a regularly scheduled loan with interest, you can just create a cash asset account. Transfer money to the account when you lend it, and transfer money from there to checking when you get repaid. thanks. this account will then appear under the banks category. I want to create a separate category for this with sub- category of people's ...

what to do when numbering style dropdown doesn't have what you nee
I've got an outline scheme where my first level is ARTICLE I - roman numeral for the 1st level - level two needs to be 1.1, 1.2, etc. - but when I click previous level number it inserts a roman numeral; I need it non-roman number in level 2; in general, I'm wondering how I can insert characters WHICH UPDATE in a numbering scheme, when they are not offered in the numbering style dropdown menu - let's say they offer .01, .02 - and I want .1, .2 - how do I get the control to create the characters I need to update - right now without using "previous level", I&#...

Eliminating leading spaces in numbers in a combo box
I have designed a database to record saving deposits made by members of a local Credit Union. A number of members act as collectors on a rota basis, when the office is open. The collection form has a combo box which is bound to the member's ID number in a "Member" table. The combo box is set to "Limited to List", and I use the "Not in List" event if a new member's ID Number is to be added. My problem is that several of the members seem to be pressing the space bar before they start typing the members ID. This triggers the "Not In List"...

Stars instead of numbers
Hello Can anyone help me with the following: I need to display stars (*) in the cell instead of numbers, meaning that when I enter the number 5 in a cell I want to show 5 stars (*****) instead of the number 5. Thanks Maybe a custom cell format: "***";"***";"***" This will show any number as three stars, but text will be shown normally. Cheers, Joerg "John" <hpazar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9292B756-FC53-4B13-BCC0-CDE92A40AEDF@microsoft.com... > Hello > > Can anyone help me with the following: I need to display stars (*...

Read CD Serial Number
I am looking for a way to read the serial number off of a CD that is currently in a given drive. I'm assuming that there is a way to get this info, as it is used by CD-Player applications to determine which disc is currently inserted and to be able to retrieve the track listing from an associated database. I have also looked through the cdplayer.ini file and I see a specific number listed for each CD in the file. Any help you can give me on this would be wonderful. Thanks. - Robert Go to any search engine and type the following in the search box "read CD serial number&quo...

Check boxes need to return a number
Hi, I have not done anything with check boxes before, so I am reall new at this. I am trying to do a sheet that will have check boxes tha when checked will return a number from another sheet. When the box i not checked, it should return a "0". If I just use a check column, don't have any problems with the formula to pull the number from th other sheet when you put an "x" in the column but I would like to us check boxes or buttons. I will be sharing this will peers and woul like to just make it a simple click. I have attached a copy of what have completed. Only...

creating data for values between 2 numbers
This is something that I have been trying to do for a long time and sort of gave up on it... but since the issue came up again, I’m going to try to ask for help again. I issue out forms, all with sequential numbers on them, to customers. These forms have lots of data on them like Name, License plate number, destination, ext. Right now with my current database, if I issue 1000 forms to the same person, and they are using the same vehicle, I have put all the data in the 1st form, save it, carry it over, and then change the number and save it again... and do this 1000 times unt...

Outlook 2003 "none" in the received column
I was reading through a couple of posts about this but they all say this is caused by importing messages from outlook express. We do not use outlook express at all in our environment. Could there be another cause to this? I believe this is caused by one of the recent updates to Outlook, Outlook Express, and/or Internet Explorer. This problem is similar to one a client is having with .EML drafts stored on his desktop -- where the "To" field used to be blank (allowing entry of an address), it now says "none" in that field (and does not allow changes). I wish I could ...

Incrementing Numbers
I am creating a Purchase Order template in Excel. I would like the Purchase Order number to be updated everytime I open it. I have seen posts in here for that function but I have no experience in typing in code or how to use it after typing the code. What I need is an answer for dummys :-) If someone could give me step by step instructions I would really appreciate it. Thank you. Liz Valorz Elizabeth I recommend that you increment the number (automatically) when you print the Purchase Order rather than when you open the file. That would preclude the often occurring incidence of n...

Journaling Exchange 2003
Hello I used to make journaling with Exchange 5.5 with IMSEXT extension . I was able to copy incoming and outgoing emails exchanged with internet in public folders How to make the same thing with Exchange 2003? I saw journaling is possible, but that includes as well the interns mesages as the external messages. Thank you Pierre <Pierre Delmas> wrote: >Hello >I used to make journaling with Exchange 5.5 with IMSEXT extension . >I was able to copy incoming and outgoing emails exchanged with internet in >public folders >How to make the same thing with Exchange 2003? >I...

not able to receive receipts in outlook 2007
hi, i been having a problem over the past week that i am no longer receiving read and delivery receipts. i went to options then to e-mail options and then to tracking options. i saw that both read and delivery receipts were checked. i unchecked them. then i closed out the program and opened it again. then i rechecked read and delivery receipts. unfortunately that did not resolve my issue. what can i do to resolve this problem. thanks dave What type of email acct? The usual cause of missing receipts is your mail server's antispam program treating them as spam but if exchange, they ...

Excel: Can't save changes to print number of copies setting
I inherited an Excel workbook that has the number of copies to print set to 10. I change it to 1, then save the file, but it always reverts back to ten. ...

Name Conflict window pops up, when I try to open a saved worksheet
I keep getting this window and no matter how i try to rename it , it wont let me, but it wont open -- w ...

Serial number error in Sales Transaction Entry
I noticed that one of my coworkers added a serial number (and invoiced it) into the Great Plains instead of allocating one of the existing ones. How do I return this serial number w/out affecting my inventory? I need to: 1. Return the item w/the wrong serial number. 2. Reinvoice the correct serial number. 3. NOT HAVE THE WRONG SERIAL NUMBER STUCK IN MY INVENTORY. How do I do this? ...

Closest number match help ...
Looking for a way to find the number that falls closest to another number in Excel ... Cell A1 contains value 750 Cell A2 contains value 1500 Cell A3 contains value 3000 When I enter a value in cell A5 (e.g. 800), the result I would like retuned in cell B5 is the number from cell a1, a2 or a3 which is closest to the value in A5. Anyone any ideas how to do this please? Many thanks, NP. Hi try the followung array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER): =INDEX(A1:A4,MATCH(MIN(ABS(A1:AA4-A5)),ABS(A1:A4-A5),0)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "NP" <-@-.com> schri...

Sum between two numbers
i need a formula to sum the totals in column D that are between 50 and 74 when there is also a "1" in column A. Thanks in advance. One way: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000=1),--(D1:D1000>=50),--(D1:D1000<=74), D1:D1000) In article <827EEA71-CF07-4A48-A29F-E73F9297BAE3@microsoft.com>, USChad <USChad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i need a formula to sum the totals in column D that are between 50 and 74 > when there is also a "1" in column A. Thanks in advance. ...

How to convert any number in text or word in excel?
Convert how? Into another number? Search and replace? What version of Excel? More details in the body of your message might give people a better clue of what you're trying to do. -- Susan Ramlet **please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit** "formula" <formula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3975AD18-7608-45C8-A36C-8A382853CC60@microsoft.com... > ...

Amount or Numbers in Words
I would like to know if there is any way that I can change numbers/amounts in words form using EXCEL. Eg: $1,498(sum of a few figures) automatically spelled One thousand four hundred and ninety-eight only in another cell. Thanks in adv. Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany ron wrote: > I would like to know if there is any way that I can change > numbers/amounts in words form using EXCEL. Eg: $1,498(sum of a few > figures) automatically spelled One thousand four hundred and > ninety-eight only in another cell. T...

restriict number of users in a group distribution list
hello the number rof users allowed in my distribution group at present is 500, i need to change it back to status quo . What can i please do ...

MS spam blocker and pop up blocker software.
PLease,please can someone help out there?... I in advertanlty downloaded this software form this Microsoft site and unfortunately cannot stop the following messages appearing when opening MS Outlook in Windows 98 second edition. On Selecting MS Outlook : c:\programme files\hotbar\bin\4.5.0\redemptiond dll (appears on screen) Then another error message appears on continue : c:\programme files\hotbar\450~t\sbolx.dll Please can someone advise how to get rid of these messages without a disk rebuild. And advise anyone not to download this software because it has caused havoc with my syst...