Bill of Lading form

I am looking for a Bill of Lading form for Dynamics for shipments my company
makes.  Has anyone found a form that works with the system?

  I know that the German version of the program has one,  beets me why the
US version doesn't.
0
wws (12)

A reasonably good BOL form can be created using Crystal or SRS.  You will
need to use some of the optional fields in Inventory to flag any items that
may require special handling, if your firm has any such hazardous materials.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"wss" wrote:

> I am looking for a Bill of Lading form for Dynamics for shipments my company
> makes.  Has anyone found a form that works with the system?
>
>   I know that the German version of the program has one,  beets me why the
> US version doesn't.
0
info4071 (3005)
9/19/2007 1:00:03 AM
Thank you.  What is SRS?

"Richard Whaley -- MVP" wrote:

> A reasonably good BOL form can be created using Crystal or SRS.  You will
> need to use some of the optional fields in Inventory to flag any items that
> may require special handling, if your firm has any such hazardous materials.
>

> --
> Richard L. Whaley
> Author / Consultant / MVP
> Documentation for Software Users

> http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>

> "wss" wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a Bill of Lading form for Dynamics for shipments my company
> > makes.  Has anyone found a form that works with the system?
> >
> >   I know that the German version of the program has one,  beets me why the
> > US version doesn't.
0
wws (12)
9/19/2007 1:14:03 PM
SRS= SQL Reporting Services

It comes with SQL but the 2000 version was weak

The 205 version is very good but it requires that you run IIS on your server
to deploy reports around the organization.

--

"wss" wrote:

> Thank you.  What is SRS?
>
> "Richard Whaley -- MVP" wrote:
>
> > A reasonably good BOL form can be created using Crystal or SRS.  You will
> > need to use some of the optional fields in Inventory to flag any items that
> > may require special handling, if your firm has any such hazardous materials.
> >

> > --
> > Richard L. Whaley
> > Author / Consultant / MVP
> > Documentation for Software Users
> >
> > Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at
> > http://www.AccoladePublications.com
> >

> > "wss" wrote:
> >
> > > I am looking for a Bill of Lading form for Dynamics for shipments my company
> > > makes.  Has anyone found a form that works with the system?
> > >
> > >   I know that the German version of the program has one,  beets me why the
> > > US version doesn't.
0
info4071 (3005)

how export mail from form to excel
I recieve mails form a webform inscription in the following layout Naam: $in{naam} Voornaam: $in{voornaam} Postcode: $in{postcode} Woonplaats: $in{woonplaats} E-mailadres: $in{MAILFROM} Nieuwsbrief: $in{nieuwsbrief How can I export this mail to a excel Thanks ...

Text within Forms
Not that familiar with the form area of CRM but I am trying to create a new tab (within a form) that would have a radio button with text beside or below it. Ex: yes no (radio button) This statement typed beside or below: lead qualification criteria complete. (Willing to Explore Solution, Agree upon actions towards technical proof set into the future, and Product need enunciated). Is this possible? If so how? Hi Elisa, You can display the required text in a read-only text area. HTH, Niths "Elisa" wrote: > Not that familiar with the form area of CRM but I am trying...

Report based on form filter?
Hello, I have a form with Multiple fields filter based on and event procedure where I can filter multiple combo fields. I would like to print a report after the filtered fields, but not sure how to like what is the control source etc.. Any help is appreciated. Here is my sample form filter event procedure. Private Sub cmdFilter_Click() Dim strWhere As String Dim lngLen As Long If Not IsNull(Me.cboMach) Then strWhere = strWhere & "([Mach] = '" & Me.cboMach & "') AND " End If I...

Sent Bills not Showing as Epay in Register
I sent 4 bills yesterday to my bank like a always do when paying bills. The bills show as pending payment on my banks web site but in the Money registry there is show as Epay in the Num field. Show nothing there. Using Money 2007. James ...

Dlookup on form
Hi all: The dlookup listed below use to work but since I changed the data type of the "InFruitTransLog" from number to character in the table "tblIntake" it no longers work and only displays "#Error". For the record "txtBatchNo" is a text box on the form that the user types in a batch number and the dlookup is suppose to lookup and return "IntakeID" from the table "tblInatke". =DLookUp("[IntakeID]","[tblIntake]","[InFriutTransLog]= " & [Forms]![frmPackoutDataEntry].txtBatchNo) Can an...

Pop Form Based On individual Customer
How would you assign a pop up message for an individual customer for example let say i go to the record john doe I want to assign a pop up message for that specific customer so who ever enters into that record the message will pop up automatically with notes or the user cld add notes. I have the following Customer Table Pop Up Message Table CustomerID(PK) MessageID(PK) LastName CustomerID(Lookup Customer Table) FirstName Note SS# Address1 Address2 City State Zip Phone ...

Extracting a word form a text string
Hi I run Excel 2K I have a number of text strings with each string containing a key word which is located in different postitions of each text string. I need a formula that extracts only that key word from the text string. Lets say the word is TEST Thanks On Oct 21, 8:46=A0am, John Calder <JohnCal...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > I run Excel 2K > > I have a number of text strings with each string containing a key word wh= ich > is located in different postitions of each text string. > > I need a formula that extracts only that key word from the...

OBDC with form
Hope someone can help. I’m not to sure where to post this. Forms, linking , OBDC I have a main form with subform. Main form has: Combo box [cboJobid]which is filled with a query. Combo is Numeric. Text field [Jobid_txt]looks at combo and takes in the number as Text. [Subform1] is ODBC link driven by query. The child is [JobNumber] which is text The Master is [Jobid_txt] When I do the child / master I get an ambiguous message: “Microsoft office Access has encountered a problem and needs to close… “ When I erase the filter of Child /Master I do not get the error but I do get all the record...

should i hide a form or make it modal
Quick question looking for others opinions on the subject I develop apps for a company and up until now I have been using modal forms to keep the most resent form open on top I have recently learnt how to hide the access window and keep the forms visible using popup quite neat to be honest. My reasoning behind this is staff here use many apps but when I present them with an app that is built using ms access they think they cannot use it as for some reason in their heads it is harder to click a button using a ms access app than to click a button using a non ms access app. (PS if yo...

Textbox in form that updates a table.
Is it possible for a textbox within a form to update a section within a table? If so how. Also I wanted to know is it possible to gray out a command button on a form after its clicked. Normally a textbox will update a single value in a single field in a table. To update several rows of a table, you can use an update query. The update query can use the value in the textbox on your form. To grey out a command button, you would set it's enabled property to false. Note: you must move focus to another control so that the command button doesn't have the focus at the time. Jeanette Cu...

Use the ctrl+t to move from tab to tab in a form
I have a department that would like to be able to use the keyboard instead of using the mouse to select a different tab in their form. My form consists of the following; In the Detail: I have a Tab Control (TabCtl211) that consists of 3 tabs and with in the tabs there are several fields that they add/update Case Entry/Update (0), Legal/Closure (1) and Restitution (2) I want to use the ctrl+t to move from tab to tab, because they use the tab key to move from field to field and then to new record. How do I make this happen for them? Penny "Penny Miller" <Penny.Miller@CO....

Matching bill pay items to statement items
Hello All... I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. I go onto my banks bill pay and pay a bill. The bill pay program creates a .ofx file which Money imports. The entry is flagged with an E in Money. Problem is when I download a statement from my bank which has the bill pay item in the statement Money does not match the bill pay item to the bill pay item in the statement. When I try to manually match the two within Money, the original bill pay item is greyed out. I have Money setup to match transactions within 30 days, but both the bill pay entry and the statement entry are the same date. An...

Labels in user forms
Hi group, In a Userform, can the label (where you enter text) show the result of a formula so that the message changes depending on the formula? Or is there a way to do this in another way if the label can't do that? Rob Rob , I assume that you mean a textbox not label, as that is where you enter text. One way could be to trap the Calculate event for the sheet that your formula is on and update the text box from there, something like Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() UserForm1.TextBox1.Text = Range("A1") End Sub -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole H...

need help printing on a form
How do i print a list addresses that i have saved in excel on a form from like an address book. i dont know how to arrange the address name etc... manually before printing. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ It may be easiest to print the list by using Microsoft Word's Mail Merge feature to pull the data from Excel. There's information on the Word MVPs' web site: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/ help_needed wrote: > How do i print a list addresses that i have saved in excel on a form > from like an address book. i dont know how to arrange t...

Removing Downloaded "E" flag from transactions copied or added to Bills & Deposits
I have a couple of transactions that were downloaded from the bank that I have added to Bills & Deposits. However, each time the bill comes due and is added to the register, the "E" shows up in the cleared column and "Downloaded" appears in the transaction detail. The same is true if you wish to copy a transaction to another account. There appears to be no way to clear this indicator. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help. Bill, If I understand your correctly, you added the payments to Bills and Deposits from your account register after they were downloaded f...

Forms & Excel
Hi, Is it possible to use forms to enter data in a worksheet? Type of data is school marks for different subjects can any one help Khalil check this: http://spreadsheets.about.com/od/excel101thebasics/l/blexuserform1.htm Mangesh "Khalil Handal" <seminary@lpj.org> wrote in message news:erl6qemZFHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Is it possible to use forms to enter data in a worksheet? > Type of data is school marks for different subjects > > can any one help > > Khalil > > > Excel has a built-in form capability, menu Data>Form...

when filling out a form, the main text gets out of alignment?
I just designed a form.....When I "test" it and fill in the blanks, it moves the main text out of alignment. Is there any way to "lock" the main text so it doesn't move but still be able to fill in the blanks on the form? Set up your form as a table with fixed cell dimensions. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "enived2" <enived2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

How to change the view at "View Duplicates" form?
Please help on how to change the view at "View Duplicates" form? we want to add more columns on this view. But I cannot find this view at SavedQueryBase table. Thanks -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ ...

Assign a range to where the User Form places data
I have a user form with several text boxes and list boxes. I am having difficulties getting the data to be put in the right range. It goes to the next unused line and uses that line, however, there are couple lines at top of spreadsheet, so it uses those, instead of starting on line 4 as I would like. I have tried to select a range in which the lines are to be written, but not getting good results. Undoubtedly there is an easy answer. Thanks in advance for your attention. Hi As always post your macro for comments. Try and see if this can help you: TargetRow=3DRange(...

Search within formed html doc
I am creating a formed html doc, using xml control in aspx page from xml doc using xslt transformation and want to be able to find a particular record. I would be grateful of some general guidance. Can I implant in xslt file an anchor tag <a name> </a>? ...

Acrobat pdf form and Excel XML
Hello everyone, I have written a spreadsheet for some data and a chart to display that data. The data is over a two week period for shifts worked, sick leave days and overtime shifts. This is for administration staff to process. The next step was I wrote a pdf form in Lifestyle designer. The form has a layout for a two week period, the dates and columns for the information to be put in by the supervisor. Then there is a button on it for the supervisor to email the XML data to admin staff. The spreadsheet and pdf form work well. It is a problem I have with the XML data. Once the orig...

Form code runs too quickly
I have the following code attached to my form - works fine other than when the form is first opened. If the third "if" is true, the code runs before the form is even open! Any way to have the form open first before the message box displays? Just one more small point - what syntax do I use to have the message in the message box show on two lines and also have double quotes around "Job Complete" (as I have just typed)? Private Sub Form_Current() If IsNull(txtDateCollected) Then Me.lblJobComplete.Visible = False Me.chkJobComplete.Visible = False ...

Transparency and Images
Hi Folks, Can any one help with a solution to enabling the use of images of circles with transpaernet backgrounds to be displayed correctly. I am using files in a BMP format that have a transparent background but when they display in the form the image has a 'white' square area where it is supposed to be transparent. Any assistance is appreciated. Regards, -- John Dumay You could use a gif and set the background to transparent. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "jdumay" wrote: > Hi Folks, > > Can any one help with a solution to enabling the use of images ...

Totaling cells from separate worksheets to master form
If I have 2 separate worksheets with individual cell values and want the total to show the sum of obth cells, how do I do it? Nelson Suppose those values are in F10 on one sheet and in G6 of the other sheet, then put this in the appropriate cell of your master sheet: =3DSheet1!F10 + Sheet2!G6 to add them both together. If your actual sheet names contain spaces you will need to include apostophes around the sheet name, like: =3D'First Sheet'!F10 + 'Second Sheet'!G6 Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 21, 10:31=A0pm, snake941 <snake...@discussions.micros...