Barcode Reader #2

MS GP ver.9
anybody using barcode reader with GP for invoce/PO. its possible with GP ?

how to solve this issue.

rgs
saf
0
saifu (6)

Windows 7 #2
What versions of GP are supported on Windows 7 64bit? Is version 9.0 supported? Thanks Only GP 10.0 is officially supported on Windows 7. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "jgrebe" <jgrebe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:763CDF93-CDF4-466A-B546-DA8EE27A274D@microsoft.com... > What versions of GP are supported on Windows 7 64bit? Is version 9.0 > supported? Thanks Be aware that FRx 6.7 is not supported on a 64-bi...

Problem of installation CRM 1.2
I test to install Microsoft CRM 1.2 on a Windows 2003 Server. The installation progresses normally until the last stages, then it post the error message according to: - the Setup program could not install Microsoft CRM Server. - the Setup program could not supply your organization. - the Setup program could not create the licence of installation. The Server do not be operational (8007203A) Then it stops the installation However, if I make an installation on a server of test with a new Windows 2003 (new AD), the installation passes without problem. You have an idea on the source of the problem...

Display Name missing from SMTP header #2
Hi I have an Exchange 5.5 server with SP4. I have created a mailbox on it but every time I send an email message from it using Outlook to someone outside Exchange (using SMTP), the Display name does not get included in the "From:" header. In other words, the recipient of the message sees my SMTP address in the "From:" field but not my display name. I would like them to see the format "Display Name" < mailbox @ domain.com > format. How can I fix this? Am I missing a configuration detail? Thanks, AK Anupam Agarwal <anupamagarwal@hotmail.com> w...

lost password #2
Hi I have forgotten a password of the worksheet I protected. Now after long time when I tried to unprotect it I just could not unprotect it. Could someone help me please overcome this problem. Please. Thank you Gina http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html Regards, Peo Sjoblom "GINA" wrote: > Hi > > I have forgotten a password of the worksheet I protected. Now after long > time when I tried to unprotect it I just could not unprotect it. Could > someone help me please overcome this problem. Please. > > Thank you > Gina > > &g...

Change date format #2
I have a column in excel which outputs the date as: 1/1/2005, I would like the formatting to be as such: 2005-01-01. Ther are no formats built into excel to output the dates like this. Doe anyone have any ideas how I can accomplish the yyyy-mm-dd forma -- gplevriti ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gplevritis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39102 Hi Select your cells and press Ctrl-1 Select Custom on the number tab and select a forma...

Deleted messages #2
Hi I had an account set up in outlook express that had about 50 e-mails in it. Yesterday I changed my e-mail account (I got a new address) and after I set it up I lost all of my old e-mails. Is there any way to recover the lost messages? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Andrew Andrew Colhoun <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > I had an account set up in outlook express that had about > 50 e-mails in it. Yesterday I changed my e-mail account (I > got a new address) and after I set it up I lost all of my > old e-mails. Is there any wa...

outlook 2000 and 2003 #2
We are having issues with sending emails from outlook 2003 to outlook 2000. if the email is of any considerable length...when it is sent from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 the email will not display the full content of the message...any ideas? If i send the same email from my hotmail or another outlook 2000 client to another outlook 2000 client it will dispaly just fine...any help would be greatly appreciated Paul ...

Option Button #2
I have been asked to do a form in Excel and one portion of the form requires a simple Yes or No answer. The best way of doing this I thought was giving the person who will be completing the form an option button to select either Yes or No. (There are approx 6 questions requiring only Yes or No answers) I am not an expert in Excel at all and need some advise here... How do I put in the option button in for each question to be only yes or no and how can I assign a value of 1 to the Yes answers that will pull through to a summary sheet refelcting the answers given? Thanks Pieter Set t...

Round to 2 decimal places
Hello, I am trying to round figures in a cell to the second decimal place....but I cannot seem to do it and I cannot seem to find help in my books. I have coe put together to put the figure in the cells, but it has many decimal places. This is what I have done so far and nothing: Do While I <= 50 round(Cells(I, 3).Value,2) I = I + 1 Loop OR Do While I <= 50 round(Cells(I, 3) ,2) I = I + 1 Loop Please help? Hi, try this i = 1 Do While i <= 50 Cells(i, 3).Value = WorksheetFunction.Round(Cells(i, 3), 2) i = i + 1...

Messaging Interface Error #2
Have Windows XP home edition running Outlook 2000. Just starting getting message "messaging interface has returned unknown error. If the problem persist restart Outlook." I have done everthing I can think of except reinstall Outlook. I cannot delete or move messages.I have done the 'detect and repair", the scanpst.exe, restarted Outlook a number of times. I have put in the Office 2000 disk to repair and that has help. My folders are way less than the 2gb. I tried the MS knownledge base, no solution there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advan...

Macro help needed... #2
New to VBA, I'm struggling to do the following in a worksheet:- For all the cells in the sheet; Begin. If the cell.interior.colorindex is 1 (black) or 15 (light grey), do nothing except move on to the next cell and go back to Begin. If the cell value has anything other than 2 or 3 characters or letters, do nothing except move on to the next cell and go back to Begin. Otherwise, using Select Case, set the background color to an index linked to a particular string in the value, except that if the 2-or-3 character value is not found in the case list, do not change the backgroun...

floppy not accessible in a drive #2
I've been having trouble with "A" drive in Excel. I put in the disc to update it with information and it will not retrieve any material previously put on the disc and indicates "a drive not accessible - may be formatted for macintosh"...then everything n my disc is gone and i can't access the "A" drive anymore. What is happening here....what am I doing wrong.? L. Findlay First, it's not a good idea to work directly off a floppy. Better to use windows explorer to copy to your local harddrive, work on it there, then use windows explorer to copy ...

Display max and min on bar graph #2
Hello all. I am constructing bar graph to display the numerical results of our quality metrics, and my boss would like the maximun and the mininum displayed for each category as dots over and in the individual bars. I know I can add error bars, but is there any way to do it as a simple dot and not have the lines? I hope that makes sense. Add a series for the max and a series for the min. Change the chart type for each series to LINE and change the point display as needed. "SWeyer" <SWeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022A0A3A-C4C9-4700-88F4-DDEFD5...

How do I customize the length of text preview in desktop alert ? #2
How do I customize the length of text preview in desktop alert ? thanks ...

Linking two excel files #2
I have a status worksheet that I update daily with both text comments and figures. My PM also has a worksheet that he updates. Both worksheets are similar but not identical. Is there a way I could link specific cells so that when I update data in my workbook, it will update his (whether its text or numberic)? Vikki, Links are one-way. One cell contains the data, the other contains the link to it. So your PM and you can't happily update a worksheet, and see each other's changes. If you have a link in his sheet to yours, he can't type anything in -- to do so would repl...

CRM 1.2 Licensing questions
Hi all, We are a Microsoft Certified Partner, so my understanding is that we get a fiver user license of CRM. But which exact version of CRM is it. The suite ? Standard or Professional ? Also, do I use the keys that I get on the MSDN download page, or should I follow the instructions on the sheet that I got from MS about registering my copy. I believe these instructions are for version 1.0. Any idea when they'll have the instructions for 1.2 ready ? Thanks Nick Nick I believe the license you got from microsoft is a production license ie you can use it in your business. The MSDN ...

filtration of worksheets tallying 2 million seperate phone numbers
Hi, I am a loan officer at a mortgage brokerage. We have recently put the new nationwide no-call list on an excel spreadsheet. I have 2 questions for you. First: is there a way to make excel have more rows than 65,536 (preferably like 2 million) as the colorado part of the national no-call list is about 2 million. And second;can you tell me how to filter one workshet against a second with 30 columns and 65,536 rows(the filter feature I use only takes into consideration the left-most column) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com...

Worksheet protection #2
I have a protected worksheet (not the whole workbook) that I need to unprotect, but I don't have the password. Please help http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html http://www.elkraft.ntnu.no/~huse/xlpassword.htm -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Jackie <mirosj@mottchc.org> wrote in message news:039601c37e12$d25d0b10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a protected worksheet (not the whole workbook) that > I need to unprotect, but I don't have the password. > Please help ...

Public Folder Sync #2
Hello, Public folders are not syncronizing. Both public folder stores have e-mail addresses (servername-is@domain.com). The problem is replication messages are not being received by the other Exchange server. After messages sent from the source (server1-is@domain.com) are categorized and queued for routing the message is routed & queued for remote delivery instead of queued for local delivery. I'm not sure why or how to correct this so messages from server1-is@domain.com are queued for local delivery and delivered to server2-is@domain.com. All the public folders and the fold...

Lotus 1-2-3 keyboard commands ("/")
How do I configure EXCEL 2003 to accept Lotus 1-2-3 Keyboard Commands ("/") Tools>Options>Transition. Enable the Lotus features. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:25:02 -0700, CyberLogicAL <CyberLogicAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I configure EXCEL 2003 to accept Lotus 1-2-3 Keyboard Commands ("/") ...

Barcode Scanner
We typically just plug in our barcode scanners via USB and let windows automatically install. It's easy and works. Is there any reason that I should actually be using the scanners in a serial mode with OPOS drivers installed? I just don't see the need or the benefit, but maybe I am missing something. Thanks .. S hi Santa, doesn't matter what you use, you can use anything you like usb or serial, the usb had only one issue which I feel is that if for certain time you not use it gone on sleep mode but that's also can be over come. "santa''s helper" wrot...

Rank #2
I want to use the rank formula in a pivot table. Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "A Lesner" <ALesner@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9670FFCA-A094-4044-B55F-E2F681D00579@microsoft.com... > I want to use the rank formula in a pivot table. There is no built in RANK function in a pivot table, you need to use it outside of the table. If you only want to see largest, second largest etc you can sort descending Regards, Peo Sjoblom "A Lesner" wrote: > I want to use the rank formula in a pivot table. ...

transparencies #2
Hi guys... I've created an image that has a call-out auto shape on it, to make the guy in the picture look as though he's saying something. I need to print it on a t-shirt, which means it needs to print backwards. Do you know how to do this? I can flip the call-out, but the letters don't turn around backwards, so when the image prints... the words aren't showing up the proper way. Any help appreciated. chadc007007 wrote: > Hi guys... I've created an image that has a call-out auto shape on > it, to make the guy in the picture look as though he's saying &g...

Text in Pivot Tables #2
Hi When doing a Pivot Table is it possible to have text instead of numbers in the table? If so, how can this be done. Greg Still no. "Gregc." wrote: > > Hi > > When doing a Pivot Table is it possible to have text instead of numbers > in the table? If so, how can this be done. > > Greg -- Dave Peterson I can, but I created code that creates my pivot tables. It's at work though, so you'll have to wait until I have some free time this week. Cheers, Jason Lepack Dave Peterson wrote: > Still no. > > "Gregc." wrote: > >...

2 criterias filtering
hy, i need help with this: i have a table, with data, and i want to filter this table by criterias I attached an image with my table..so, i want to select in A2 fo example, first criteria...{ Nicu }... then second criteria , in B2 ...{ Marti }, .....and in C2 and D2, i want to see the all the matche for this two criteria, like in table 2.I want criteria to be dropdow boxes. Can this be done even if my table data it's random? I tried to say this as simple as posible...sorry for my gramatica errors. thank +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: ta...