BACS reports and listings and comment box

Please could we have the BACS status report and the comment box back on the
Print cheques function?

The BACS status report was used by many clients as a verification and
printed for signature of confirmation that the BACS file was accurate and
approved.  As there is no other approval on this process and the text file is
not encrypted in any way this provided a useful back-up.

The comments box on the Cheque Printing window was used to enter a comment
referring to when the payment would clear the payees bank account.  There is
now no feature for being able to include this text as part of the BACS
process.

Thanks

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a5b9edc5-9df5-4f96-ab66-ecf697600f77&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Rounding Averages on my Report
I created a summary report using the report wizard and grouped by date and selected avg. The report works fine except I would the numbers to be rounded. For example: The average for January shows 19.5, however I would like it displayed as 20. If February is 23.1678993, I would like it displayed as 23. Can someone help me with this? Thx Try... = Format([YourAvg], "#") 19.5 should display as 20 (rounding up from .5 or greater) 23.1678993 should display as 23 (rounding down from .5 or less) or... if you need numeric... ...

Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
Hello, Will blame it on my age. Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP. When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a box, etc on the chart itself ? Thanks, Bob Hi, With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes. To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypo...

sum and times within text boxes
I want to multiply text boxs ie 4(1box)x $1.00(2box)=Total $4.00 (3box). I also want sum total (5 text boxes) for grand total. Is this feasible on form?? Thanks On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:58:01 -0800, He cries for help <Hecriesforhelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Have you tried an expression like: =[1box] * [2box] (assuming your control names are 1box and 2box. This expression would go in 3box' Control Source property. -Tom. >I want to multiply text boxs ie 4(1box)x $1.00(2box)=Total $4.00 (3box). >I also want sum total (5 text boxes) for grand total. > >Is this ...

Problems with Crystal Reports
Hi everyone We are currently encountering a problem with Crystal Reports on MSCRM. Launching one takes about 10-15 seconds before data is displayed (even if only 1 record is retrieved). The standard Accounts reports are worse, we get a Timed Out error everytime. We are deploying MSCRM on 2 servers - CRM Server has dual procs and 1GB RAM. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards. Hon Having Crystal reports in CRM 1.0 timeout is a known bug. (Happens after you try to retrieve more than about 10K records.) There is a private hotfix. It will also be fi...

Bank Management
Hi, My client uses the Bank Management module, and for some unknown reason they have a problem with one specific user - this user when they go to the Bank Reconcile window do not see any transactions. However as another user, the transactions are clearly visible. Also if the user logs into the problem users machine as themaelves, they too can see the transactions, indicating it is a problem with the user and not machine. Any ideas? Neil Palmer ...

(?) Free credit report and monitoring from Experian?
How do I get the free "credit report and monitoring from Experian" offered with Money Deluxe 2004? When I click, I'm sent to https://msmoney.creditexpert.com/CE_site/MCCLogin_C.aspx , but I see no-where to create a new account. Queries to customerservice@creditexpert.com have not been answered. Thanks, -stephen Do a little search at the Consumer Reports site and you will find the addresses and email addresses of the 3 credit reporting agencies. I believe they are required to send you a free report once per-year. You can research the referenced CR reports at your local libra...

FRx Report Date won't change
We have a customer that has a GP Fiscal Year of 9073. Apparently, an AP transaction had accidentally been posted with a document date of 9073. So, in order to void that transaction, they created the fiscal year of 9073. Now, in FRx when they try to change the Report Date to December 2008, FRx changes the report date to December 9072. We've tried deleting the .g32 file and rebuilding the FRx GL Index. We've also tried deleting the SY40100 and SY40101 tables, rebuilding the Fiscal Periods in GP then rebuilding the FRx GL index but we still can use the 12/2008 date in FRx. Any...

Check Boxes and Radio buttons on Worksheet
I just discovered that I can drop check box directly on a worksheet. I can make it do what I want, in a single instance, but I was wondering there was a way to make them act like formulas, in that I would like to attach the checkbox directly to a cell physically, and, incorporate it's TRUE/FALSE output in a formula, then be able to copy a whole row or column of cells containing the checkbox and formula ...and other data perhaps in a very general way. in other words havethe control behave as if it were the contents of a cell...Make sense? I don't want to have to write code or ...

Same contact list on shared computer
My wife and I share the same computer as different users. We are using Windows 7 with Outlook 2007. The question is how did my contacts get shared or replicated with my wife's contacts? When she was looking ups someone she was suprised when all my contacts were also listed. You haven't told us anything that would permit an answer. Sounds to me like you're using the same Outlook data file. Are you? State how you configured each Outlook profile. -- Russ Valentine "JohnR" <JohnR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9550B7CB-DEC8-4D1C-A9FF-5...

where do I find a shortcut lists for international characters
Is there a quick printout I can access in order to use spanish characters in my typing without having to do lots of special set ups? At my school we use a software satelite service and accessing the control panels and such is a non-existing concept for me. I am using Office 2003 Publisher. Insert, symbol List here http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/bylanguage/spanish.html -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "The Spaish Teacher" <The Spaish Teacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Report WRITER legends values #2
Hello. I need to modify existing modified report. Where can I find values for legends fields? Thanks. Sofiya. Hello Sofiya, Legend fields are placeholders that may contain pretty much anything, depending of the report you are working with. For example, on many reports, they are used to display the range values used when generating the report. (From-To) One thing you must remember though is that they are always typed as strings so you need to convert them if you want to do any arithmetic operations with them. In conclusion, if you want to evaluate the legend field values for a report,...

Excel reporting alternatives
Hi, I am part of a team currently looking for alternatives to replace Vision XL which our Finance team uses for ad-hoc reporting in Great Plains version 8. Although I am still seeking clarification I believe that Vision XL will not work with GP 10 or Office 2007 which we will soon be upgrading too hence a need for a replacement. My team will be writing sql reports using visual studio etc but our Finance team are rather hoping that they can continue using some kind of excel reporting tool, any ideas would be most hopeful. Kind regards Matthew Carpenter Hi Mathew One of the benfits of ...

Pop Box
I use a third party product that sends emails using outlook express whe an error occurs. I used to use OE 5.** but have since upgraded to IE which means that OE has also been upgraded to OE6. Now when ever I ge an error message I get pop-up box from OE asking me if I wish to sen this email? This never used to appear and I was wondering if there wa anyway to get rid of this feature. I have attached the pop-up messag +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: outlook-send.zip |Download attachment: http://www.outl...

Automatically sending a daily report in word as an attachment
I hope you can help with this. I have a daily report that needs to be mailed to a co-worker. It is a simple list of clients served in a word 2003 document. I would like to automate the process. I right clicked on a toolbar and went to customize, I found the command send mail recipient as attachment and dragged the button to the standard toolbar. I assigned an email hyperlink to it. The button works perfectly as far as sending an email automatically but it doesn't send the contents of the document on the screen. I want the current document to be attached to the email as it is...

Editing the name box
I entered a name in the name box for the top left cell of a form but when I clicked on the name, the cell showed up at the bottom right of the screen. I was successful in creating a name for a different form (the starting cell shows up at the top left of the screen), but I can't get the first form's starting cell out of the bottom of the screen. Now I have four different names for the same form in the name box. How do I clear the name box of useless names? How do I get the starting cell at the top left of the screen? Insert/Name/Define, then find the name, then click Delete....

Should I create a custom report?
I would like to be able to run a report of best selling items per for select vendors. We are trying to reduce our inventory and carry only the best sellers. ...

data validation, list box
When I make a list box from "data validation" "allow=List" "Source=Data" I get a standard list box. How can I resize this default listbox ?? See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Wider -- HTH Bob Phillips "Hekke" <Hekke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2653AEDA-F7EF-4E19-9ED7-99D4F8BCE4C1@microsoft.com... > When I make a list box from "data validation" > "allow=List" > "Source=Data" > I get a standard list box. How can I resize this default listbox ?? ...

Report entries
I generated a report for all charitable contributions for 2004. Although it reflected payments made from checking and AMEX, it overlooked the ones made through Master Card. How do I customize report to get all contributions, regardless of vehicle through which they were paid? -- KAL Check to see if the report includes all accounts in its customization. "KAL" <KAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C5DD711-8FD9-4BA5-92D0-421AD81FC730@microsoft.com... >I generated a report for all charitable contributions for 2004. Although >it > reflected payme...

how do i remove the blue box from linked objects in Publisher
I've tried to link objects from excel into publisher and it always puts in a blue box around them, I obviously don't want a blue box around my reports. please help. ...

Combo Box displays wrong number of drop-down lines when XP Style Theme is active
Hi, I'm trying to control the number of visible items of a combo box in a drop down state. I've used the following code to do it and it works just fine when the application does not use XP Style Theme. When the application uses the XP Style Theme the combo displays all the items. I reproduced this behavior in both win32 and MFC. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #define RECT_DX(rect) (rect.right - rect.left) #define RECT_DY(rect) (rect.bottom - rect.top) RECT rect; // add items to the combo-box m_combo1.AddString("value1"); m_combo1.AddSt...

Multiple Reminders no longer show up as a list
I used to get a list in the reminders popup when multiple items were "due", but I did something today to change that view and can't figure out how to change it back. I now get one reminder at a time, with the total # of due items on top. Thanks in advance for any help! John ...

Using VBA to manipulate Reporting
Hello, I have a handful of reports that I am trying to manipulate using VBA. Depending on whatever they choose in a "currency" dropdown will determine what data the report will be showing. This is my question. Is there a way through VBA, depending on the value chosen in the pull down on the main form, to bring up a report but manipulate it so it looks at a certain query, changes its grouping levels, etc based on that choice in the dropdown? This would save me a TON of work, so I don't have to create new reports looking at different queries and have to put grouping lev...

Help with assignment of values to controls on report
I am trying to assign value on a txtbox control from a form to a txtbox control on a report. Form txtbox control:txtBeginDateRange Report txtbox control:txtStartDate reportName = "Report by DR and Vendor" I am have a problem with this line of code Reports![reportName]!txtStartDate = Me.txtBeginDateRange DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, acViewPreview Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Ayo. You cannot assign a value to a text box on a report like that. Instead, set the Control Source of the text box on the report so it reads from the form, e.g.: =Forms!Form1!txtBegin...

colour change of dated box

Comments will not delete from Worksheet
Hi First post - be gentle! I am unable to delete Comments from one of my worksheets. When I try the machine just hangs (eggtimer) forever and the only way out is to Ctrl/Alt/Del. It only happens on this one worksheet - Comments on other Excel files delete OK. I have not knowingly "protected comments" on this one or anything similar. Any ideas as to what has happened? Thanks Grockle -- grockle ------------------------------------------------------------------------ grockle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26964 View this thread...