automate sales order fulfillment details received through excel

We receive an excel file from our distribution center every day which has
the order fulfillment details for existing sales orders. How can I load this
into Great Plains? If someone has done this, any examples will be of great
help.

Thanks in advance,
Jack

0
jacktundra (359)

Hi Jack,

We have a add solution for Remote SOP using Excel interface through GP,
please drop a email.

Regards,
Manick
manick.m@hotmail.com

"Jack Tundra" wrote:

> We receive an excel file from our distribution center every day which has
> the order fulfillment details for existing sales orders. How can I load this
> into Great Plains? If someone has done this, any examples will be of great
> help.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jack

0
manick (194)

Changing Excel's Color Pallette
Is anyone Familiar with how to change the color pallette, to other color's? all help is greatly appreciated Thanks ,,, Bob -- Nozzle23 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nozzle23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26966 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=464999 Nozzle23, Tools - Options - Color. The boxes you see there is the palette for this workbook. Pick a box, click Modify, and change the color in that box. Anything that uses that box (Font color, fill color, etc...

excel 2007 11 x 17 chart printing problem
I can not get a chart to print on 11 x 17 using excel 2007. The printer just shows spooling. ...

Excel Template
I was using Office 2003 before, and in excel 2003 i have created one invoice template and connected it with my access data base, before it was done very simple method by using Template wizard, i connect the desired Excell Sheet Cell with my Access Data Base table Field, but now when i have upgraded to Office 2007, the link is not working, i am not able to connect my excel sheet cell data with the access database filed, no idea what to do, is there any Template Wizard for office 2007 as it was in office 2003? Plz response, and thanks in Advance -- Atif Hasan The last version i...

Question about excel 2007
Hi, I just switched to excel 2007. On my old excel 2003 toolbar I had a box that showed the location of the file I was working on. It was really helpful if I wanted to send someone the link to my work, I could just copy and paste it from there. I can't find that in the toolbar options of excel 2007. Do you know what it's called? Does it even exist? Thanks. Lisa Add to the QAT(quick access toolbar) the "Document Location" button. (Find it in Commands not in the Ribbon) lj wrote: > Hi, I just switched to excel 2007. On my old excel 2003 toolbar I had > a box t...

Question about XML functionality (add-ons?) in Excel 2000 & 2002
We have recently been told by our agency systems administrator that we need to upgrade all of our existing PCs so they have Office 2003 because of an XML function that allows us to import/export data to and from our agency server. Obviously, this would not only be prohibitively expensive, but time-consuming as well. What I would like to know is if there is some kind of XML add-on that we can install for Excel 2000 and/or XP that will give us the same XML functionality as Excel 2003? Thanks MUCH in advance if anyone can give me an answer on this. ...

Excel
hi, anyone to solve my problem ? I have an Abacus that contain : Cell B1 to R1 contain (CABLE SIZE): 4mm, 6mm, 10mm, 16mm, 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 95mm, 120mm, 150mm, 185mm, 2x70mm, 2x95mm, 2x120mm, 2x150mm and 2x185mm Cell A2 to A20 contain (POWER): 0.4kw, 0.75kw, 1.5kw, 2.2kw, 3.7kw, 5.5kw, 7.5kw, 11kw, 15kw, 18.5kw, 22kw, 30kw, 37kw, 45kw, 55kw, 89kw, 90kw, 110kw, 132kw Cell B2 to R20 contain a number (Maximum Length). How can I find the "CABLE SIZE" (Cell B1 to R1) if I have a POWER and a LENGTH? PS, the LENGTH I have his not a value in the table, so I want to take the a...

Excel macros graphs work on one laptop, but do not on another. Wh
I have macros that generate graphs embedded in a spreadsheet. These graphs also auto populate a title and series names based on the data. On my laptop the graph titles and series names populate correctly, on another they populate with the generic "Chart 1" and "Series 1, Series 2, ...". Is there a configuration setting or something of the sort that would prevent or affect the series names and chart titles from populating correctly? 1> Compare Excel product-versions once, if its different on both machines, install required version to match them with eac...

cpropertysheet tab order
I created a project with many dialogs. In some of them I use CPropertySheet with several CPropertyPages and some buttons above and below the sheet. When pressing TAB focus goes in the correct order through buttons above the sheet, then it moves to the controls in the active page of the sheet, next it goes to the tab control allowing me to switch tabs with arrows and then it moves to the controls below the sheet. What I am trying to do is to make focus run through controls above the sheet, then to the tab control, then to the controls in the active page and then to the controls below the sheet....

reset sale pricing
Have the ability to remove sale pricing using a headquarters worksheet. ie. revert back to regular pricing. This worksheet would turn off the "on sale" indicator and remove sale dates, and set sale price to 0 or null. It should also reset any sales schedule specified. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsrea...

Sales entry screen
Why get rid of the different "buttons" for the different actions that might need to be done and put in a single ACTION key. It is not like the space was used for anything else and it removed all the clues to possibilities to users who stand in for others when they are on vacation, sick, etc.... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the...

Excel Icons
Hi, All of my Excel files do not have the Excel icon any more, that is to say if I look in a folder, say My Documents, thee files are all there and work fine, but do not show the familiar green Excel icon, they show the icon for an application. I don't know how or why this has happened, does anyone have any ideas as to restore the status quo? Thanks, Alan. This is a Windows setting. Looks like the application has "stolen" th .xls file suffix. Open Windows File Explorer. Menu - View/Options/File Types and look fo Microsoft Excel WorkSheet (or Extension : XLS) and Edit...

How do I chart contours in Excel 2007?
I have some geophysical data I want to chart. How can I generate contours, or with the surface chart, how can I change the values for the coloured bands? Thank you EXCEL 2007 Try a Surface Chart. To set one up:- Hit the F1 Help Facility Key In the Browse Excel Help section click on Charts Next click on Chart types Next click on Present your data in a surface chart There are detailed instructions in here as to how to set one up. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. "tpmbrian" wrote: > I have some geophysical data I want...

Combining Several Excel "Forms"
I have several excel "Forms" (data in non-tabular format). Is there a way to combine all of these excel documents into one tabular sheet? The data is composed of various specific data and the data is in the same cell for each specific type. Thanks a lot, Jonathan ...

stop cursor from going through hidden/grouped rows in excel 2002.
Anyone know of a way to stop the cursor from scrolling through hidden or grouped rows in excel 2002? Only happens when moving down through a worksheet (on the way up the cursor skips over hidden or grouped rows). Thanks. ...

Adding the retail price to the purchase order
Anyone know how we might be able to add the retail or sell price to the purchase order? When we receive the goods, it would be nice to be able to populate a field like this so the product can be tagged upon receipt without looking up the item in RMS. Jack, You need to programatically add a column into the PO template. Good luck, Matt "Jack T" <JackT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC84B756-6596-4794-ACA2-E41CFBA207FA@microsoft.com... > Anyone know how we might be able to add the retail or sell price to the > purchase order? When we receive the go...

How to add the quantity shipped to date to the puchase order form
When reprinting the purchase order, after partial shipments have been received, we would like to have the remaining quantity printed instead of the original quantity. The purchase order should reflect the quantities not yet received. Can anyone tell me in which table this field is stored or how to get it in the po form? -- Cindy Pool Cindy, This info is stored in POP10500 - Purchasing Receipt Line Quantities. You'll have to add this table to the PO Form definition in Report Writer and then add a couple of calculated fields to display the 'yet to be received' quantity. H...

Question: Remove Credits from a receivables trial balance
From one of our users... How can you remove credits from a receivables trial balance? (I tried and a debit memo and was not given an option of applying it to a specific credit. Now I have two lines, one of my original credit and one for the debit memo. The balance is 0, but both line items show up.) Thanks, Morgan Did the user go to the Apply Sales Documents menu option and apply the credit to the debit? I tested this and it worked fine. "Morgan" <abcd@senditon.com> wrote in message news:eoq2jJ7MFHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > From one of our users... > >...

How do i download or acquire the data analysis plus tool for Excel
I am using office 2003. There are on the CD; put Excel or Office CD in drive do Start:Control Panel | Add/Remove click on Microsoft Office 2003; then on the Change button specify you want Tool Pac -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Lamont" <Lamont@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39249022-B3B4-4D6D-9D7E-C6B7AB9BBF81@microsoft.com... >I am using office 2003. Lamont - "Data Analysis Plus" is an add-in for Excel that has some features beyond those included in Excel's Analysis ToolPak. "Data ...

Starting a "command line" .exe program from within an excel spreadsheet
Is there a way to link an external .exe file to a button on a worksheet. I have a fortran program, which carries out a set of analyses, that I would like to be able to call from a worksheet. Many thanks Richard Richard, Attach a macro to the button, along the lines of Sub RunDOSProgram() Dim myProgram As String myProgram = "C:\Program Files\BlahBlah.EXE -s" TaskID = Shell(myProgram, 1) End Sub I don't have any old DOS execeutables to test, so..... HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "kilter" <richard.pitman3@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:1180955654.898401...

Adding a second x-axis to an ExCel chart
How can I add a second x-axis to an ExCel chart? Specifically, I wan one with values running high to low and the second running low to high for Tilman plot. Thanks for the help!! Cheers! Dirk dirk.sears@verizon.ne -- Selaretu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Selaretus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1633 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27725 Dirk - You need at least two series, one for primary and one for secondary axes. Double click one series, and on the Axis tab,...

Tracking New Tabs in Excel
Hello, I am trying to set up a way to track information in a "tracking tab" for new tabs that I add for quotes on new business. So, we have a basic template that we copy 2-3 times a day to develop new quotes. I want to extract key info from each quote in this tracking tab (date of quote, customer, $ amount, etc.). The problem I have is that each time I add a new tab I need to manually copy my formula down one line in the tracking tab and edit the formulas to link to the new tab. Is there a way to set up the formulas in the tracking tab so that when we add a n...

Excel Interactivity
I may be posting this in the wrong forum, if so please let me know. Scenario is this: Local intranet with various sales sheets will be published to the site for the individual Manager to work on but not have a local copy. With the interactivity selected before publishing, it lookis fine on teh site, doesn't quite cover teh page but will suffice. I saw somewhere that using Office Web Components will allow you to add a save feature to the online spreadsheet. I installed OWC for Office 2003, published it to the Sharepoint site but I have no save button. Granted, I am using the Sharepoi...

Receive only unread messages??
B" Hi Just wondering is there any way to setup Outlook to download only unread messages from my POP account? I've looked all over but havent found anything I tried using the IMAP option as well, but while it downloads the messages outlook freezes, I therefore prefer to keep a copy of all messages in the pop box for web access when traveling Any help greatly appreciated! Regards, Chai ...

personal.xls read only opens when I launch excel
personal.xls read only opens when I launch excel either from the icon or when I launch another .xls spreadsheet (thus, it always opens two spreadsheets - personal.xls read only - a blank .xls - and the spreadsheet that I need to manipulate). Any idea where the setting is to turn this off? -- Al Colorado Springs, CO Hi try 'Windows - Hide' on your personal.xls and then save it, close Excel and try again -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1D26B24A-9939-4D69-B685-B04B9FD3AE40@microsoft.com... &g...

Link error/Warning using macro in files converted to Excel 2007 (.
Problem: Receiving the following message during macro run "This workbook contains one or more links that can not be updated" with the continue or edit buttons. This only occurs for some files, which have no distinguishing characteristic differences to the non warning message files Background: Excel files converted, thru manual converter (open file, check compatibility, and convert) from 2003 to 2007 Macros only conversion was find and replace .xls with .xlsb Normal manual refresh of links works fine All files have exactly the same settings 1. R...