Attaching notes

Myself & another staff that have attached notes to the fixed asset screen,
attaching to the note icon at the top of the screen.  For some reason we are
not able to see the note that the other person attached.  I've checked & the
path in our Dex.ini file was different, so that was corrected.  Still unable
to see the other persons attachments.  Any help would be appreciated.

Doesn't anyone attach documentation inside GP?  Great place to keep at your
finger tips if more than one person can get to it.  Let me know if anyone can
help

"Merle Schwickerath" wrote:

> Myself & another staff that have attached notes to the fixed asset screen,
> attaching to the note icon at the top of the screen.  For some reason we are
> not able to see the note that the other person attached.  I've checked & the
> path in our Dex.ini file was different, so that was corrected.  Still unable
> to see the other persons attachments.  Any help would be appreciated.

Large Attachments
Outlook Constanly trys to resend an email with an attachment that is too big to email server. As in the email is 12m and outgoing limit is 10m then outlook tries to send and fails then tries again and again. Is there any way to fix this?? By being nice to your sys admin and getting the outgoing limit raised temporarily to allow this to go through. "Jeromy Cullen" <jcullen@csiweb.com> wrote in message news:000f01c352bf$6b7e0d00$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook Constanly trys to resend an email with an > attachment that is too big to email server. As in the > email ...

Printing without certain text (i.e., answers, notes)
Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For example, I need to print a student version without answers and instructor's notes. Thanks, TM One way would be to use a style (call it Answers for example), when you want to print out the students copies change the color of the style Answers to white. That should do it. "TM" <t_mccollough@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e6czHS2YDHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For > example, I need to print a student version without answers an...

winmail.dat attachments for CRM-tracked emails
Hello, our users are experiencing an issue with CRM-tracked emails from Outlook when the email is sent to Lotus Notes recipients: Email created in Outlook 2003 on Windows XPSP2 with CRM 3.0 desktop or laptop client installed (CRM server running Windows Server 2003SP1, SQL Server 2005SP1) Email has an attachment (usually a PDF file) Email is tracked in CRM using 'Track in CRM' button on new message in Outlook Outlook is using a POP3 mailbox, not Exchange Server Recipient is not using Outlook, usually Lotus Notes Attachment is called winmail.dat and the sender's attachment is gon...

Saving e-mail including attachments problem
Saving Outlook e-mail including attachments has alwawys worked until recently. Can still save an e-mail but the attachemnts disappear. Please help! ...

Cannot preview of open any email with an attachment
I am unable to open or preview any email in Outlook 2003 that has an attachment. This includes old emails I have previously opened. The program locks up and I must to the Task Manager, End Task procedure to close the program. I have run "detect and repair" with no difference in performance. I have created a new .pst and imported my old .pst with no change. Any help would be most appreciated. ...

Outlook07-message with mp3 attachment won't send/stalls in outbox
)I can recieve mp3 attachments, multiple pictures, files, etc. but when I try to send more than 3 pictures or one mp3 (9.43 to 13.0mb size), outlook stalls and doesn't allow me to send any emails with these attachments. I can send regular files with no problem but not these. It is frustrating, does anyone know how I can fix this in Outlook so it will work? Thanks -- jani jani wrote: > )I can recieve mp3 attachments, multiple pictures, files, etc. but when I try > to send more than 3 pictures or one mp3 (9.43 to 13.0mb size), outlook stalls > and doesn't all...

Attachments #118
Hello, I am reciving a lot of email with attachments. I would like save the files enclosed automatically in a directory, if the file extensions are .pdf,... Could do it? Thanks for all, SilviaLl. Look here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm Housekeeping and Message Management Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com "Silviall" <slladoARROBAg...

Unable to open PDF file attachments
Summary: - OS: WINDOWS VISTA - EMAIL SERVICE: WINDOWS MAIL - ADOBE READER 9.3.2 - PROBLEM: UNABLE TO OPEN ANY PDF FILE ATTACHMENTS - ATTEMPTS: UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED ADOBE READER MULTIPLE TIMES : CHECKED FORUMS : pdf. EXTENSION FILES DEFAULT PROGRAM ADOBE READER NEED HELP URGENTLY EMILY Take a look at this.... http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/236/1/Unable-to-open-PDF-file-attachments-directly-from-Windows-Mail-in-Windows-Vista.html -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "...

Downloading of Attachments from a POP3 Server
Is there a way to configure Outlook 2007 to download headers and bodies of emails with attachments but not download the attachments? When needing to use a dial-up connection, having this ability will allow reading emails but not tie up the connection for hours downloading the attachments. Thanks! -- System Administrator Sprotte + Watson Architecture and Planning Vista, CA System Administrator wrote: > Is there a way to configure Outlook 2007 to download headers and > bodies of emails with attachments but not download the attachments? > When needing to use a dial-up c...

Send to and Lotus Notes
I am using Excel 2002 under Windows 2000 and LOtus NOtes as the e-mail software. Once I changed the e-mail program (under internet options-programs tab) to Lotus Notes, the "send to" submenu under Excel and Word disappear, but it remain in Powerpoint. I have forced it to appear again (customization of bars and menus) but not all the capabilities are posible. First everytime I press "mail recipient for review" excel stops me to save it as a shared file, the it works. Is there any way it can work as if I had outlook in the e-mail program? ...

Slowness opening Outlook attachment
it would take about 2-3 min to open outlook attachment don't matter what the size is. >-----Original Message----- >it would take about 2-3 min to open outlook attachment >don't matter what the size is. >. >has anybody have fix for that? ...

Entourage won't forward attachments
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have a user that is no longer able to forward attachments. When she clicks Forward on a message that has attachments the message is preserved but the attachments are lost. I know she could use &quot;Forward as Attachment&quot; but then the person on the receiving end of the message has to open the original message to get to the attachment. These are just normal files in the attachments, jpeg's, pdf's ect. Also, the machine is running fully updated 13.0.4 entourage EWS conne...

Outlook 2003 bug -can't insert note as text
When creating a mail message, choose Item from the Insert menu, then try to insert a note as text. All that is inserted into the mail is the date and time the note was last modified. Outlook XP and Outlook 2000 don't have this bug - they correctly insert the text of the note into the body of the mail. Nick ...

Sorting Notes
I use the Outlook Notes program quite a bit. But, there are two problems I have with it: 1. It sorts most recent to oldest -- is there any way to change the sort order to alphabetical? 2. I'd like the default "note" size to be a little larger? Is this possible? Thanks I can answer part of this one. To make the note a little larger - Tools, Options, Note Options, Size. Judy Freed <EHPorter> wrote in message news:414a4d0d$0$55835$a1866201@newsreader.visi.com... > I use the Outlook Notes program quite a bit. But, there are two problems I > have wit...

Promted for opening of attachment form Outlook
I have tasks linked to notes in One Note, whenever I click the attachment to open the notebook, I get a "Opening Mail Attachment" you should only open attachments from trustworthy.......... and the " always ask before opening" box is checked and grayed out so I cant change it. Although not the biggest problem in the world, it is an annoyance. Any thoughts on how to eliminate this? -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > I have tasks linked to notes in One Note, whenever I click the attachment to > open the notebook, I get a "Opening Mail...

print attachement
Hello, I would like Outlook to check for a specific attachement in incoming email (for example all attached word documents in format "ras*.doc") and to print the attached document automatically. Is is possible using rules ? do I need a script ? any idea how to do it ? Thank you ...

attachments #45
I cannot open Word or excell attachments from my email. I can open jpeg attachments. Any ideas? I am on outlook 2000 Buddy "buddy@busylad.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:051d01c3d63d$bf42c8c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot open Word or excell attachments from my email. I > can open jpeg attachments. Any ideas? I am on outlook 2000 > Buddy You do have Word and Excel installed, don't you? ...

Removing attachment from reply
I want to reply to a message with an attachment without sending the attachment back, simply and easily "crownnut" <crownnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8F6825E-69E1-410E-846F-4D8139AAB456@microsoft.com... > I want to reply to a message with an attachment without sending the > attachment back, simply and easily Reply shouldn't keep the attachment by default. Replies do not include the attachment. Forwards include attachments. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "crownnut" <crownnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Printing Attachments
I print my emails to PDF at times, I would like the file attachment information to print also(just the file names so I know what was sent) seems like it used to do this but not anymore. Change in settings? Sorry wrong group - this was for outlook 2003 "LarryH" <larry@lkfire.com> wrote in message news:BeudnUnGaKYdS5jUnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@shawneelink.net... >I print my emails to PDF at times, I would like the file attachment >information to print also(just the file names so I know what was sent) >seems like it used to do this but not anymore. Change in settings? &...

Timing-Out Error Message for 1 MB Attachment
I'm getting a Timing-Out Error Message when I send an attachment that's about 1.0 MB. It started after some (Microsoft, I think) updates and it seems like it should be easy to change some criteria in Outlook, but haven't found it yet. I can still send the attachment thru BellSouth/DSL mailbox, so why won't Outlook handle it? Any help would be appreciated. ...

Postmaster and Attachments
Postmaster by default sends NDRs with messages attachments, I want to change this behavior and send the NDR message but excluding the attachments because of the size of them. Is there away for doing this? Regards Oswaldo. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308303 On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:05:02 -0700, "Oswaldo." <Oswaldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Postmaster by default sends NDRs with messages attachments, I want to change >this behavior and send the NDR message but excluding the attachments because >of the size of them. > &g...

Outlook 2003 blocks attachments
I installed Outlook 2003 on my wifes laptop, it was an upgrade from Outlook 2000. Whenever she tries sending a url she gets a message saying Outlook blocked the attachment. I have gone into the automatic picture download settings and unchecked the don't download pictures or other content automatically in html email. Its like html isn't being used or my settings are ignored. Does anyone have any ideas? I downloaded the latest update. Thanks On occasion I get the same errors. Mainly when someone sends the URL as an attachment. If they send the URL in the body of the email, th...

how do i delete blank space on one note pages
Once I've added something on to a one note page and then delete it, its not always possible to delete the blank space. Not a big problem in one note, until you come to print and then you get blank pages which is not good for the planet !! Ive tried using the Insert Extra Writing Space in reverse, which sometimes works but not consistently. Im using OneNote 2007 in XP environment -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Once I've added something on to a one note page and then delete it, its not > always possible to delete the blank space. > > Not ...

Access to Excel: Identify attachment field in access database
Hi All, How do I query a database field of type attachment? For eg: I have a database field of type attachment and I want to run a query in excel that identifies columns with no attachments and some other criterias and populates it. here is the query I have so far: If rst.fields("7") Is Null and rst.fields("5") = "Chicago" Then Me.File.Value = "NO" End If Hope I made it clear Thanks in advance You have two choices. 1) Use a SQL statement that gets only the records that meet your requirements by filtering the Da...

Deleting attachments from Outlook 2000 emails
How do you delete attachments from emails in your inbox or sent items box in Outlook 2000 in Windows XP? In earlier versions, and older windows systems,I used to be able to delete attachments by simply highlighting them and hitting delete, or dragging them to the recycle bin, but neither of those seems to work with attachments in Outlook 2000. Many thanks for your help - Best - Risa ...