Assign a debtor to an item with a price

Hi,
Is it possible to assign a debtor to an item with a price? because we have
debtors who will have different unit costs.

--
Thanks in advance,
Susanna

Try using specific "Price Levels" to assign specific pricing to indvidual
customers.  If I have "Customer-A" I would create a new price level called,
"Customer-A" and use it in the item price lists as required.

"Susanna" wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to assign a debtor to an item with a price? because we have
> debtors who will have different unit costs.
>
> --
> Thanks in advance,
> Susanna
0
SteveChapman (349)
2/3/2006 6:44:24 PM
thanks!
--
Thanks in advance,
Susanna

"Steve Chapman" wrote:

> Try using specific "Price Levels" to assign specific pricing to indvidual
> customers.  If I have "Customer-A" I would create a new price level called,
> "Customer-A" and use it in the item price lists as required.
>
> "Susanna" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Is it possible to assign a debtor to an item with a price? because we have
> > debtors who will have different unit costs.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Susanna
0