ASP.Net 2005 Editable Drop down server control

Could any one share me open source code to customize Asp.net 2005 drop down
control as an editable drop down control. This is an urgent requirement.

Thanks in advance

0
JPrasad (1)

Check out the code at this link:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/EditableDropdown.aspx

- Dave

"JPrasad." <JPrasad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Could any one share me open source code to customize Asp.net 2005 drop
> down
> control as an editable drop down control. This is an urgent requirement.
>
> Thanks in advance

RMS Troubleshooting and Basic Set up v4/3/2005
http://www.simonajewelry.com/rms.aspx I have decided to post the information on the net because ms newsgroup does not have a long message retention. Natt ...

combining tabs through drop downs
I'm not even sure if this is possible, or how easy/difficult it would be, but if someone could at least tell me where to look or what I need to start researching to be able to do this it would be great. Basically, I want to take a workbook that has 10 tabs - each of the tabs has similar formatting, but different info. What I want to do is combine it all onto a single tab and use a drop down to select what info is viewable. ie - rather than having tabs for june, july, and august, those would be drop down choices. Keeping in mind that the info for each is similar in formatting, but not e...

Tab control question about updates
Searched but couldn't see this discussed. I have a form with 5 tabs. Data can be loaded three ways, manually entered, imported from a text file, and imported from a Word template. On one of the tabs (the second) when the user enters information such as a social sec. number (SSN) that matches a file already in the system, a flag goes off and alerts the user. Works fine. On the import functions, the data is loaded and appears correctly, but when the user moves to the second tab where the SSN number appears, it does not set off the flag when the page opens. I can make it happen with a c...

Can callout developed by .net 1.1 call web service developed by ne
Hi I am developing MS CRM and i need to integrate with other system which implemented by VS 2005 .NET 2.0. The part of integration is when user insert or update company in CRM, then it must be auto update company in other system also. The updating should be synchronizing. What i am thinking is i customized at Post Create, Post Update, Post delete of company entity of CRM, then in the code i will go to call web service which coded by .net 2.0 to proceed modify, or inseret company record in other system. My problem is from what i understand that CallOut has to code and compile by .....

how do I increase drop list font and box size I created
Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size If the dropdown was created using Data Validation.............Font size is set at 8pt Dropdown box height cannot be changed. For workarounds like using a ComboBox and using Zoom see Debra Dalgleish's site on DV Lists. http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:36:02 -0700, cdietz1 <cdietz1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size ...

Foundation and Server
Is Sharepoint Foundation 2010 an essential if I am going to install Sharepoint Server 2010? ...

Server error
Hi all i m sending this request to google server GET http://www.google.com/reader/atom/%s/private/full HTTP/1.0\r \nAuthorization: GoogleLogin auth=%s\r\n\r\n" , strUserName(Usermailid) , strAuthKey(Authtikation key) ); it is giving such kind of Message (The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.<p></p> Please try again in 30 seconds.) So firstly i waited for some time but after waiting such a long time it is giving same kind of Message . one other query if the url is wrong then it gives the same kind of message or somethin...

Setting up Server information
I would like to know how to locate incoming and outgoing mail server information. Another problem I have is knowledge about how many various email account types I can use as I have an email address with yahoo and msn. -- Microsoft questioning "inevitable" <inevitable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E8A5145-F746-40B1-B40F-48AD423E816E@microsoft.com... >I would like to know how to locate incoming and outgoing mail server > information. Another problem I have is knowledge about how many various > email > account types I can use as I have an ema...

Edit the Auto Fill in the To: field
On the Send new message window, is there a way to edit the auto fill list for the To: Field. when i start to type in a name in the To Field the auto fill will provide a list of names to choose from. the one i most use is on the bottom of the list. How do i edit the list to get the one i use most to the top? Do you use the others as well? Editing the list will remove them from the list. If you again use the names, they will be added back to the same position. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-...

vs.net xml parser
hi anyone know of a C++ (ansi) XML parser which uses Visual Studio .Net 2003 compiler?? apz wrote: > anyone know of a C++ (ansi) XML parser which uses Visual Studio .Net 2003 > compiler?? MSXML? -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP] http://blog.tkachenko.com my fault.. was actually lookin for a open source lib... and i did find some options... thanks anyway! "Oleg Tkachenko [MVP]" <oleg@NO!SPAM!PLEASEtkachenko.com> wrote in message news:uWQXpYK0EHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > apz wrote: > >> anyone know of a C++ (ansi) XML parser which uses Visual S...

Disable recall message on the server
Hi, Is there a way to disable or turn off message recall on the server side? I do not care if it still shows up on the users outlook client, but management would like to make it so it never works on our server. We are using Exch 2003 sp1. Thanks, Debra In news:191B223A-D29E-406E-BE23-D378B9647B2A@microsoft.com, Debra <Debra@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > Is there a way to disable or turn off message recall on the server > side? I do not care if it still shows up on the users outlook > client, but management would like to make it so it never works on...

Outlook not removing deleted messages from server
I have a gmail account and Outlook 2007 is configured to leave the messages on the POP3 server, but to remove the messages from the server when deleted from the "deleted items" folder. So, I downloaded all of my email (approx 17,000 messages), deleted some messages I don't want any more and emptied the "deleted items" folder, but the messages are not removed from the server. I've tried it several times in several different ways, always with the same result. I can delete the local copy on my PC, but the server copy is never removed. "sparx&qu...

Developing on a CRM3 server in a different domain
Hi there Alongside our current CRM3 server which has our live company data, I have created a ghost machine which holds a CRM3 server for the purpose of developing CRM solutions for clients. I have installed this CRM3 server on a different domain. I am trying to write a post-callout on this server using Visual Studio .NET on my development box which is located on our main company domain. However, when adding a Web Reference I can't seem to find the correct address for the web reference. I updated this CRM3 development server from a CRM1.2 server image I had set up for this particular clie...

Outlook Client: Change the On Line Server address
Hi, Is it possible to change the address of the CRM server that the Outlook Client uses to syncronise? -- Thanks in advance Chris Hi Chris, You can make this change by editing the following registry key - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient\ServerUrl. The usual warning - please be careful while making registry edits! HTH, Niths "BoltonWolf" wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to change the address of the CRM server that the Outlook > Client uses to syncronise? > -- > Thanks in advance > Chris Thanks for that, I think that works ok. I'...

Drop down menus
In OUTLOOK, can the subject drop down list be editted? ...

Removing last 5.5 server
We migrated from NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 to Win 2003 and Exchange 2003. The ADC was installed to move the mailboxes from the old server to the new one. While the new Exchange server was installed into the new AD domain it was also installed into the old Exchange 5.5 "site". In system manager we have one Administrative Group which shows both servers. If I select the properties from this group it shows the old domain and administrator account. Is this correct? Do I need to be concerned if I remove the old Exchange server? I have followed all of the other instructions from the MS...

Intercompany AP Edit List
I entered an Intercompany AP invoice. I distributed as follows: Originating Company AP $300 Originating Company Expense $150 Destination Company Expense $150 When I print the Payables Transaction Edit List, it shows a completely different account for the Destination Company entry. It is an account in my Originating Company that has nothing to do with the invoice or the vendor. But when I post it, the General Ledger posting journal looks good. Can someone please let me know if this is a known flaw in GP 9.0 or have I set something up wrong? Thanks for any help! ...

Outlook Setup Error: Server not yet upgraded
Hey all, I have a MS CRM 3.0 client working fine for months now. Seems that one user left, so they repurposed their laptop for a new hire (without removing CRM first). When I try to install the Outlook client, I get this error: Microsoft CRM for Outlook setup error: Your Microsoft CRM Server application has not yet been upgraded. Upgrade Microsoft CRM Server first, and then try upgrading Microsoft CRM for Outlook again. Sounds like there are some old entries in the registry ? Anybody come across this, and better yet, know of a solution? Thanks, Dave Dave, never see your error but t...

Read XML into Dataset and load SQL server table from Dataset
Hello all, I am working on a project with the following characteristics: 1. Load data from a SQL server table to an xml file 2. Read the xml file into a dataset. 3. Load data from the dataset into another SQL server table. I was able to accomplish the first objective. I used the following code to read the generated xml file into a dataset. Dim strXml As String = "C:\Customers.xml" Dim sr As StreamReader = New StreamReader(strXml) Dim ds As DataSet = New DataSet ds.ReadXml(sr, XmlReadMode.IgnoreSchema) How can I traverse in the dataset and post each row to my desired table on ...

Outlook Client on CRM 1.2 Server Box for Demos
Hi, Did a CRM 1.2 install on Windows 2003 Server and all is working well. I have been seeing things on this newsgroup that say I should be able to install the Outlook client as well on this machine although it is an unsupported configuration. This is for demo's only. I am running it under Virtual PC. I would like to not have to have 2 Virtual PC images running just to show the Outlook integration to CRM. When I try to install the Outlook client I get a message at the start saying that the Outlook client is already installed. It is not. Suggestions anyone? Alan ...

FTP upload to Server
I'd like to use the Save-On-Close Macro to automatically perform an FTP upload to save the file to my server site. Before I try to write the macro code, I need to figure out how to do it manually. I'm running Excel97 under WinXP. I could probably write (with lots of learning) a .bat file to do the job using a separate FTP application, but then I'd have to install that file on all machines from which file was to be uploaded. The help menu says: On File Menu - Click "Save as" in "save in" box, click internet locations (FTP) [ I only find a comman...

Drag 'n' Drop in Calendar ?
As a Quicken user, I've grown accustomed to dragging items from a memorized transaction list to a date in the calendar. This adds a new transaction for the target date, with the ability to change the amount for that specific transaction. Is there a similar function in Money 2003 calendar? Thanks in advance. Mark You can't do this in Money. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggest...

MOM 2005 and SQL Server 2005
Hello, I'm not having much luck searching through the knowledge base or the newsgroup to find definate information. What is the current status of trying to run MOM 2005 using SQL Server 2005 instead of SQL Server 2000? Some posts seem to indicate SP1 should allow it to work, even if it's still technically unsupported. Is that the case? Since I'll get charged for another media set from our vendor to get the new MOM SP1 CD since everything I've seen says slipstreaming isn't possible. I'd like to make sure it'll work before I purchase a second copy of the CD set....

How to assign value to controls on a Report
I am trying to assign value on a txtbox control from a form to a txtbox control on a report. Form txtbox control:txtBeginDateRange Report txtbox control:txtStartDate reportName = "Report by DR and Vendor" I am have a problem with this line of code Reports![reportName]!txtStartDate = Me.txtBeginDateRange DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, acViewPreview Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Ayo. Answered in another post where you asked the same question. ...

How to retreive deepest XPath value from XML using VB.NET
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C63D0B.9BCC4D30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Does anyone know how to retreive deepest XPath value from XML document = by using VB.NET? For example, if I had an XML file like this: <Root> <Customer> <Name>MyName</Name> </Customer> </Root> I would like to retreive "\Root\Customer\Name" out of it. Something = like: Dim xmlDoc As XMLDocument Dim strXPath As String =3D xmlDoc.GetXPa...