Arrears Help Files

Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears
transactions.  I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it
in the main GP 10 help file.  We have GP 10 SP 4.  I looked in KB see no
reference to that particular problem anywhere.  TIA
0
Brian

Anyone?

On Feb 10, 8:12=A0am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears
> transactions. =A0I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it
> in the main GP 10 help file. =A0We have GP 10 SP 4. =A0I looked in KB see=
 no
> reference to that particular problem anywhere. =A0TIA
0
BAM
2/11/2010 2:56:05 PM
Brian,

What is Arrears?  Is this possibly a 3rd party product (which may explain
why it's not in the help file), or am I just not recognizing the name?

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"BAM" <minchster@gmail.com> wrote in message
Anyone?

On Feb 10, 8:12 am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears
> transactions. I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it
> in the main GP 10 help file. We have GP 10 SP 4. I looked in KB see no
> reference to that particular problem anywhere. TIA

0
Victoria
2/11/2010 4:14:45 PM
Part of the Advanced HR/Payroll Suite In GP 10.  Cards>Payroll>Arrears
Transactions.   It can be used for say example a employee goes on
layoff and during his/her 2 month layoff they have to still pay there
medical premiums benefits in order to maintain their medical
benefits.  This program tracks all of that and then when they come
back to work it allows the ability to to multiple deductions etc
etc... that is the jist of it however I don't want to know just the
Jist i want to be a silly "know it all" and i have yet to find
anything that is A-Z.  Next step is to contact our providers but i
just don't like that very much... :)  If anyone has any info.. send it
my way.. TIA
On Feb 11, 10:14=A0am, "Victoria [MVP]" <victo...@flex-solutions.com>
wrote:
> Brian,
>
> What is Arrears? =A0Is this possibly a 3rd party product (which may expla=
in
> why it's not in the help file), or am I just not recognizing the name?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP

> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?http://www.flex-solutions.com/gprepor=
ts.html
> blog:http://www.victoriayudin.com
>
> "BAM" <minchs...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Anyone?
>
> On Feb 10, 8:12 am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears
> > transactions. I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it
> > in the main GP 10 help file. We have GP 10 SP 4. I looked in KB see no
> > reference to that particular problem anywhere. TIA

0
BAM
2/11/2010 7:00:41 PM
Ah!  Sorry, I don't work with the payroll stuff too much, hopefully someone
better versed in it can answer your question.

--

On Feb 11, 10:14 am, "Victoria [MVP]" <victo...@flex-solutions.com>
wrote:
> Brian,
>
> What is Arrears? Is this possibly a 3rd party product (which may explain
> why it's not in the help file), or am I just not recognizing the name?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP

> Want to use Crystal Reports with
> GP?http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> blog:http://www.victoriayudin.com
>
> "BAM" <minchs...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Anyone?
>
> On Feb 10, 8:12 am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears
> > transactions. I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it
> > in the main GP 10 help file. We have GP 10 SP 4. I looked in KB see no
> > reference to that particular problem anywhere. TIA

0
Victoria

Is there ANY possibility to view embedded PDF object in XLS file after when this xls file is digitally signed?
Hello, I created an XLS file with an embedded pdf object. I can view this object when I double click on its icon. However, if I sign this xls file, I am no longer able to view this embedded PDF object. If I double click on its icon, nothing happen. I am concerned in this last two days with no results. I appreciated any advice. Mike ...

Button/Macro Not Working, Help!
I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre-define views. The macro works fine only after I use Report Manager the firs time. If I exit my workbook and Excel, then return to it, th button/macro does not function. Nothing happens until I manully us Report Manager again. Is there a bug with this or am I missin something -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Post your code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2004 08:38:55 -0500, baston <<baston.16k4at@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre...

Expost Outlook PST file to Outlook 2002 PST file
I have a customer who has bought a copy of Office 2003 which he has now decided he doesn't like!! He has asked me to return his system to his old Office XP Professional. No problem except for one thing - I exported his PST file from Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) and tried to import it toOutlook 2002 (10.2627.2625) and the result was that Outlook 2002 doesn't recognise the format of the Outlook 2003 PST file! My customer isn't impressed!! Does nyone any ideas on how I can either export the file in a format that will be recognised AND keep all his folders and messages where t...

Moving my Outlook files to new computer
How can I move my Outlook 2003 files (Contacts, Calendar, mail, etc) to a new computer? ...

importing multiple text files???
Hi, I am experiencing a big problem. As a part of my analysis for PhD I have to analyze more then 1000 files. The data that I have is in text files. To be more precise, I have 5 different data sets, from different meteo centres, each centre has a data set of 365 files for each day during the year. The format of text files is something as following: Camborne Met. Office WINDS rev 4.1 50.20 -5.30 88 02 01 01 00 00 23 0 29 3 35 07:09 (3.0) 07:09 (3.0) 06:08 (3.0) 284 284 65 65 400 400 23 23 12.5 12.5 1 1500 1500 35 35 400 400 43 90.0 43 74.5 313 74.5 HT SPD DIR Radials... 0.101 9.8 113 0.0...

Opening tab-delimited files in Excel... how to stop the autoformat of dates?
Hello, I'm doing bioinformatics work in which I often download tab-delimited files describing genomes and open them in Excel. Unfortunately, Excel decides that genes with names like APR1 and SEP7 are actually dates, and reformats them as such. This is a huge headache, as I often don't notice these problems until much later. Is there anyway to completely disable this date autoformatting? I've searched high and low and have yet to find a solution. Thanks! P.S. I'm using Excel 2002 -- salamander ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sa...

Create form similar to MS Access 2000 Help
Is it possible to create a form that works similar to the Help - Index form in Access 2000? My StreetTable consists of the following fields: Street_ID(autonumber), StreetName(text), Directions(memo). I want to be able to type the beginning letters of the street and the List of StreetNames continually reduces until I see the street I need in the StreetNames window. I would then click on that street and the Directions would appear in the third window panel. Since I'm dealing with approx. 5000 streets, scrolling really isn't an option that I want to consider. I found that a combo ...

HELP: Excel userform version control issue
Hi All, I have an excel userform that is posted on my companys intranet. The issue I am having is, users are saving this form to their hard drive and then using it(Instead of launching it everytime from intranet), SO basically when I have a new version of form on intranet they still use the old version as they have a habbit of saving it on their hard drive. Is there a way to resove this? something like they would see a popup message saying that "This is an older version that you are using, Please launch the form from Intranet for newer version". Thanks in advan...

Outlook attachment problems
Dear Our oversea office sender using Outlook Sending message (HTML) insert a picture sending message to my office, when I have received the attachment auto duplicate one set in the message. I have asked the sender try remove the picture and FORWARD to my e-mail, but the attachment sill in the message and auto duplicate one set attachment. Out overseas office using MS SBS , user setup WG mode for outlook download message. I am not sure which part problems or virus effect. Please advice how to solve out the problems ASAP. JACKIE ...

File Association in Dialog-Based Application
Has anyone seen any info on how to associated a file type with my dialog-based application? In order to use RegisterShellFileTypes(), I must add my document template using AddDocTemplates(). But AddDocTemplates() can't be called without a CDocument class. Thanks for any thoughts. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com >Has anyone seen any info on how to associated a file type with my >dialog-based application? > >In order to use RegisterShellFileTypes(), I must add my document template >using AddDocTemplates(). But AddDocTemplates() ...

Help with
I am currently in the process of migrating exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 on new hardware. I have transfered the RUS role, offline address book role and replicated the public folders ect. and now am beginning to move maiboxes. I noticed 3 very repetive errors in the application event log however. I was wondering if someone could tell me whether these messages are somthing I should be concerned with. See them below. So far I have no user complaints about outlook. Thanks. Event ID: 9320 Source MSExchangeSA Type Warning Description OALGen could not generate full details for some en...

ACH file incorrect
The bank says our ach file is incorrect. It should begin with 522 and end with 822 and it begins with 520 and ends with 820. Does anyone know where or what I need to change to get this the file to display correctly. Thanks for any input Brandon ...

Obtaining Path of the file/folder ?
Hi I have an mfc dialog based demo application. I wanted to add my application's entry in the Windows Explorer's context menu, which i m able to successfully by making some additions to the registry. Now whenever the user right clicks on some folder/file,the context menu displays my application's entry which gets executed when the user clicks on it. How can i obtain the path of the file/folder on which the user right clicked ? Waiting for suggestions Regards >I have an mfc dialog based demo application. >I wanted to add my application's entry in the Windows Expl...

Help with Inbox repair tool please
I have a problem with my outlook 2000 and have been advised to use the inbox repair tool. I have opened the inbox repair tool, and I am asked to enter the folder name or to browse and enter the location of the folder, I need to enter the delete items folder but do not know where to find it. Any help appreciated. John The Inbox Repair Tool works against Personal Folders Files (.PST files), not against individual folders within the .PST file. If you don't know where your .PST file is located, you can find it this way: In Outlook, make sure the Folder List is visible (View | Folder...

.XLB file corrupted often
The excel.xlb file is getting currupted every week or so. Once replaced w. a good version things work fine for a while. Any suggestions on premenent fixes or what is possibly corrupting it. Thanks for any suggestions Hi Andrew, One possibility is some rogue VBA code which is customising menus/toolbars and not undoing its work properly. If this is the case then yoour XLB file can get larger and larger until it falls over. If you are running any VBA code or using addins check that they have a workbook_close routine that removes any changes to menus/toolbars they have made. hth Charles...

Help; how do i change the waiting circle (in IE tab) to anything e
I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side pages to do their work. The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change that to something else please. I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a page would load. Could I get IE8 to use this logo? Sorry Trozza, you can't. "Trozza Mited" <Trozza Mited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C401644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com... > I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side > p...

Help With Problem: Nested IF Function, Office2K v Office2003
Hello Group, I'm looking for some help with a nested IF worksheet function. Shown below is a formula that I'm using in a model. =SUM(IF(worksheet!$A$3:$A$54=DATEVALUE("9/1/2005"),IF(worksheet!$B$3:$B$54="<90",worksheet!$C$3:$C$54,0),0)) If short, what I'm trying to do is scan the data in two columns and for any cells which meet the TRUE case in both columns, then sum the third numbers for all cases returning TRUE-TRUE. If either cell returns a FALSE, then enter 0. I created the original formulas and model in Office2000 and have used the model for more tha...

Are there functions/Or Events that are called automatically when the database file first opens and When it closes?
All, I'm assuming its "Public Function init_something()" but I can't seem to find a reference to the correct syntax. I'm using Access 2007. Basically what I'm trying to do is initialize a list of global variables and I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Option Compare Database Public VariableName As String 'Call Init - Will throw an error 'VariableName = "Hello World" - Will throw an error Option Explicit Public Function Init() VariableName = "Hello World" End Function Private Sub btName_Click() ...

Please help with New Database Query
Newbie to New Database Query - Can you change a spreadsheet to a table if so how? I have a lot of spreadsheets that I would like to work with in New Database Query. Can this be done. Any help will be greatly appreciated. In general, if you select a range and give it a name....MS Query will recognize it as a data source: Example for data in Cells A1:Z500, with column headings (EmpID, FName, Lname, etc): Select A1:Z500 In the Names box (just above the Col_A heading) type rngMyData1 Press [Enter] Next, save your workbook. Then...Data>Import External Data>New Database Query When y...

MS Query help required
Hi I have a spreadsheet on my notebook which I use for DBA services at a particular client. It connects to database server via an existing ODBC database connection extracting data from system tables. I would like to be able use this spreadsheet at other clients, WITHOUT having to create a new ODBC connection. Is there any way that this can be accomplished? The ideal scenario would be that the logon credentials and server address reside on one sheet and upon arrival at another client, one merely changes this information and then queries the database. Any help would be appreciated. Regards -...

opencurrentdatabase error/help
dears, im opening an access03 database with vb6 like application.opencurrentdatabase("c:/documents and settings/admin/folder/database.mdb",true,"password") application.docmd.open"myform" application.docmd.maximise docmd.maximise included in form open event also in the database kindly help me with (1) after this code runs access opening with small rectangular window(half of screen vertically) even all access databases are opening this way (2) if the above said path changes for the database error 7866 occuring in error event i would like to include some c...

Need help with a formula 01-23-10
I am looking for a formula that will compute an average of a number of non contiguous cells such as G8, G16, G24, G36, etc. Each of these cells has a formula which computes an average of a range of cells. With the helpm of this forum, I have been able to find a formula which does that AND uses values only when they are greater than zero and does not display #DIV/0!. But I cannot fin a fromula that will do the next step- Take an average of those specific cells AND use only the ones where the cell is >0, Example G8=100, G16=85, G24 is blank, G36=75, then this formula would ca...

Money 4.0 file transfer to Money Essentials
I am getting an error message when I try to import my Money 4.0 backup file to Money Essentials program on my new PC. Are the 2 version incompatible? =?Utf-8?B?Y21nZnVzYQ==?= <cmg_fusa@yahoo.com> wrote in news:E3AD8366-ED94-4625-A534-C0CCA8F3DBA8@microsoft.com: > I am getting an error message when I try to import my Money 4.0 > backup file to Money Essentials program on my new PC. Are the 2 > version incompatible? Yes. Money Essentials is incompatible with everything. Take it back and get Money Plus. -- Steve B. New Life Home Improvement In microsoft.public.money, cm...

IF problems, PLEASE HELP!!!
Hello, I am having trouble with "IF" I need to be able to say: IF E4 is 0-550: "start up"; 551-650: "moderate";651-850: "gettin there"; >850: "got there" How do I write this as a forumla? Let Me Know -- ryangruh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ryangruhn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1603 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27497 try this dude! =if(and(e4>=0,e4<=550),"start up",if(and(e4>=551,e4...

Re: Outlook client installation error (file or assembly name not found) (solved)
"Steve Yates" <steve@teamITS.com> wrote in message news:... > We have one PC that gets the following error and can't get past the system > requirements phase of the desktop client installation: > > "Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook Setup User Input > File or assembly name 9o3db28v.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not > found." > > (the file name is random and changes on every installation attempt). Any > suggestions? The user has tried repairing and reinstalling Office, > installing and uninstalling .NET 2.0, verifying/empytin...