Are others having problems accessing this newsgroup?

Hi,

For a couple days now, when I receive a notice in my Hotmail mail about a
reply to a post I made here, I click on the "Read and rate the response" link
and I get:

"Sorry, the page you requested is not available.
The page you were looking for is currently not available. The address may
not be correct, or there may be a temporary problem with this site. Please
try one of the following options:
Check the address for typing errors.
Click the Back button and try a different option from the navigation menu.
Try this page again later.
For additional assistance, try one of the pages below: . . . ."

To get around this, I stay logged into Hotmail (ie. my Passport account),
and open up a new IE session and navigate to
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx and open up this Great
Plains group and hunt for the original post. I am then able to read and reply
to the threads as normal. Are other people having this problem?

Also, today I notice that there is no "Did you find this post useful" button
at the bottom of the screen. Are you guys working working on this web site or
something?

Regards,
Brcobrem
0
Brcobrem (34)

Hi again,

Also wierd, when I reply to a post, and after that new window about
"required email address", it does not return to the original open IE session,
but rather a new IE newsgroup session is spawned on top of the original IE
newsgroup session.

Regards,
Brcobrem

"Brcobrem" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For a couple days now, when I receive a notice in my Hotmail mail about a
> reply to a post I made here, I click on the "Read and rate the response" link
> and I get:
>
> "Sorry, the page you requested is not available.
> The page you were looking for is currently not available. The address may
> not be correct, or there may be a temporary problem with this site. Please
> try one of the following options:
> Check the address for typing errors.
> Click the Back button and try a different option from the navigation menu.
> Try this page again later.
> For additional assistance, try one of the pages below: . . . ."
>
> To get around this, I stay logged into Hotmail (ie. my Passport account),
> and open up a new IE session and navigate to
> http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx and open up this Great
> Plains group and hunt for the original post. I am then able to read and reply
> to the threads as normal. Are other people having this problem?
>
> Also, today I notice that there is no "Did you find this post useful" button
> at the bottom of the screen. Are you guys working working on this web site or
> something?
>
> Regards,
> Brcobrem
0
Brcobrem (34)

[Access 2007] How to edit custom menubar created in Access2003?
Hello, This is my first post to this server, Hello everyone. We're working on a database created by my collegue in MS Access 2003. Since some time we've moved to MS Access 2007. Now we find problems editing the menubar. Each time we want to remove/add/alter a menu item my collegue goes to his MS Access 2003 and changes a menu. In 2007 the full menubar is visible under Add-Ins ribbon menu. Normally there should be a system table USysRibbon, but it is not there. There are only MSys* objects. How can we change the menubar directly in MS Access 2007? Is that possible at al...

Here is fix for Windows file problems

How to link with an Access DB
Hi, I have an Acces DB with many tables. I need to choose the name of a customer in a cell of Excel. For example, in acces I have this tables: Table1 Id Name Last Name City I need to choose the last name from a drop down menu in a spreadsheet and then in other cell I need to put all the data regarding the last name that I choose. I hope to be exaustive, and sorry for my english. :-) Many Thanks Stefano ...

Access 97 can't resize database window

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

users with restricted access

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Using later version of microsoft access

Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.
We all deserve a pat on the back. This has been a MEB-free workplace for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June. As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again see him post to this group. The fact that he has been a fraud and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has something to do with that. His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form ...

no access to send internet email

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

Freeze the side column/top row & scroll others
what is the function to set (lock in or freeze) the first column and / or top row of a spreadsheet, so the words and numbers remain in the same place as you scroll the other columns and rows. (so you can add more columns..yet keep the main information in the first column/row) Freeze Panes..... In older versions of Excel, it is under Window. In 2007 version of Excel, it is under View. You first select a cell, then activate the command. Excel uses the selected cell's upper left corner to define the freeze point. Play with it. You can also Unfreeze panes that were fro...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

Printing problem in booklet format

problem opening up program/file

Excel and Access
Hi All, I admit I am a complete novice on this aspect of using Excel. My requirement is as follows. I have an Access Database called nt1.mdb on drive D: in which there is one table (Table1) of data, indexed on column1 I wish to connect to this database and search the contents of Table1 for a value in column1 that has been entered into an Excel userform. The values of the other columns in Table1 should be returned if the value is found. How do I connect to the mdb, do the search and read the resulting values from the table? Any help gratefully received. Cheers There's sample ...