Arabic data display problem while exporting from smartlist to exce

While exporting arabic customer data from smartlist to excel sheet am
getting the juck data. So can anyone show me how to fix this problem.

Thanks.

--
Developer
0

please check your Regional and Language Settings in control panel. (if it is
not Arabic , change it).
 which collation setting you are using in (Sort order) in SQL server ?

BS

"Habeeb" <Habeeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> While exporting arabic customer data from smartlist to excel sheet am
> getting the juck data. So can anyone show me how to fix this problem.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Developer

0
Biju

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Date display in Excel

Displaying Scenarios
I have set up a number of scenarios on a worksheet as they relate to different versions of my budget. Rather than having to go in everytime and display each one individuall, I would like to enter a parameter in one cell that will automatically display the right scenarios. Hopefully, using a conditional statement of some kind. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeffrey Albaum Controller Jet Moulding Compounds Inc. Ajax, Ontario, Canada How about a worksheet_change event? I created a couple of custom views and then rightclicked on the worksheet tab that held the important cell. ...

Data migration - Adventure Works

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Formula to display nearest following Thursday in mm/dd/yyyy format
Hello, I have been reading and trying different suggestions here to no avail. What I need is a formula to calculate the nearest following thursday, and display it in mm/dd/yyyy format. To be clear, I have a column of varying dates. I need a formula to return the next thursday for each of those dates. To illustrate, say I have 05/22/2010, 05/23/201, 05/24/2010, & 05/26/2010 in cells A1 through A4. In cells B1 through B4, I would like to see 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, & 05/27/2010 representing the following thursday. Thank you for your help! BW T...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

How can I export the outline window from Visio?
Having typed in a lot of information, I would like to see it in a "normal" outline view in Word. Is there a way to export the text to Word or just generically? I am using Visio 2007. TIA On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 02:26:02 -0800, tewald <tewald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Having typed in a lot of information, I would like to see it in a "normal" >outline view in Word. Is there a way to export the text to Word or just >generically? I am using Visio 2007. If you want to extract all the text from a diagram then you can use our: http://www.visio-utilitie...

Printing problem in booklet format