AR Trial Balance Report w/Multicurrency Balances

We have Customer using Canadia currency.  When we print
an aged trial balance report we have transactions that
show up but when you go into Cards-Customer-Summary and
drill back the balance is zero on the same transaction.
I have tried Routines-Sales-Paid Transaction Removal but
this does not work.  Can anybody tell me how to get these
balances cleared from the report?

Are you printing an Aged Trial Balance or an Aged Trial Balance W/Options?
Try the Aged Trial Balance W/Options.  Be sure the Exclude Fully Paid
Documents box is checked.

JEK

"nancy.kemmer@webasto-us.com" wrote:

> We have Customer using Canadia currency.  When we print
> an aged trial balance report we have transactions that
> show up but when you go into Cards-Customer-Summary and
> drill back the balance is zero on the same transaction.
> I have tried Routines-Sales-Paid Transaction Removal but
> this does not work.  Can anybody tell me how to get these
> balances cleared from the report?

0
JEK (30)

Compare records in multiple sheet -> report
Hi! I have a workbook consisting of ten sheets. To simplify my question let�s say that the three first columns of every sheet denotes the spatial coordinates x,y,z and the fourth column is a scalar value. Some x,y,z-triplets exist in all 10 sheets, some exists in only a few sheets, if the triplet exists, then also the scalar value of the 4th column exists. What I would like to do is to find all unique x,y,z-triplets and show them in the first column of a new sheet. In columns 2-11, I would like to show the scalar value(from the corresponding x,y,z-triplet of course) in column 4 in s...

How to create web-based reports from RMS database.
The reports available in RMS is not specific enough for my apparel retail store. I need sell the through rate, average sale, sales/sf, return rate, discount analysis, all broken down by date, week, month, year, category, supplier, and then compare against last year's numbers. I want to create my own web-based reports accessing RMS's SQL database. Does anyone have a template of data access web page so all I have to do is change the SQL statement in getting to the right database table? mas wrote: > The reports available in RMS is not specific enough for my apparel retail > ...

Error while trying to access reports
Hi all, I have a user who is Admin and gets this error when she clicks on the report icon: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the r...

Create Pivot Table Reports
I just finished installing Analysis Cube on the server, everything seemed working fine until when I try to create the Pivot Table Report (Tools->Analysis Cubes->Create Pivot Table Reprots). After I called up the pre-defined 'Definition ID' and click on the Excel icon, a message popped up saying " The WHTemplate.XLT file was not found." Anybody have any idea what that is, and how to resolve it?? Thanks. 1.) There are two pieces of software. Did you install both the server piece, and the client piece? 2.) Is Excel installed on the machine, on which you'r...

Infopath w/ manually entered values in drop-down and qry results
I had originally posted this elsewhere, but was told this forum is the appropariate plase. I have an Infopath form with a drop-down listbox, that is poulated with manually-entered values. I choose a value, submit the updated data, and it does put the correct value in the SQL 2005 database. However, the next time I query the data, the value in the drop-down list box is the default value for the list-box, not the value from the database, which is misleading. I would have expected the drop-down listbox to display the value from the database instead. Thanks. On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, in...

Reports not availble on ssms
Hello Gurus, Here is a situation I have versions of SQL from 2000 to 2008 in both the 2005 and 2008 version of ssms I can not see the report section when right clicking on a database in SSMS. However I can view these reports when I RDC into the server using the exact same windows credentials?? Is there something missing on my client tool that would cause this? or What?? help! Wisord *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

Date range for a report
Hi I am trying to run a query and can't seem to nail down the right code. We use the access database to track files, incoming/outgoing correspondence dates etc. I am trying to run a query that show me files with dates in a follow up field of -60 days to +7 days, so essentially any follow ups missed in the last 2 months and up coming in the next week. This report is run on a weekly basis. Appreciate any help Thanks Assuming that the follow up field is actually a date/time data type, try this in the criteria: Between Date() - 60 and Date() + 7 -- Jerry Whittle, ...

Report Server Error 09-28-07
After uninstalling MSCRM from my server, I tried installing it again. This has led me to the problem of the report server. I'm using the default server name http://<servername>/reportserver and it's still not realizing that it is actually there and fully running. I've checked the Services section of my server and also checked the individual server status. Both are running within normal parameters. Before the uninstall, the report server was running properly and CRM recognised that it was actually there. Any ideas? ....reed Is this SQL Server 2000 or 2005 SRS? 1. Fo...

not repeating text boxes in reports with columns
Hello, I am trying to create a report with columns without repeating certain text boxes. Here is an example of what I would like to create: [Date] "Month1" [Date] "Month2" [Date] "Month3" [Product] "Product1": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product2": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product3": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product4": [q...

Access SSRS Throug SSMS not Report Manager
Without giving someone membership into the "BUILTIN\Administrators" group, how would one enable a user to be able to access SSRS through SSMS? SSMS >> Connect >> Reporting Services >> {Server Name} I'm currently getting the error below: TITLE: Connect to Server ------------------------------ Cannot connect to {servername}. (removed the server name) ------------------------------ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: A connection to the computer cannot be established. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.RSClient) ------------------------------ Acces...

Crystal Reports help
We are currently using GP 8.0 and Crystal Reports 10. We will be running most of our reports through Crystal because you can do so much more than with the Report Writer. I am looking for a good reference book for Crystal 10 (this is the first version I have ever used) any suggestions? You can get books on Crystal 10 in any large bookseller. One thing you won't get is how to use Crystal with Great Plains. There was some training materials available. You will want to consult the Great Plains SDK for help on the tables to use. JO wrote: > We are currently using GP 8.0 and Crystal R...

script error running reports from home pages, why??
I'm not a GP user/expert, we recently installed GP2010. Since then one user has said, "When I try to run reports from the home pages, I am getting this script error and cannot run any reports." The error is: Line 47 Char 5 Error The system cannot find the file specified Code 0 URL: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp/AE8.tmp I have received differing responses to this issue: 1) enable the Run command on the Start menu of our XenApp server for the regular domain users, which I view as a big security risk 2) "the UserData folder does not exist in the %ap...

Coping Saw w/ 5 Pc Blade Set
Price:$5.99 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0006UOV8G Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0006UOV8G Coping Saw w/ 5 Pc Blade Set Zinc plated steel body construction. 3 ½ Lacquered hardwood handle is small enough not to get in the way yet large enough to get a good grip. Very thin and compact design makes it easy to get into tight areas. 5 tempered blades: 1- medium for cutting woods, 1-fine for thick metal or hardwood, 1- extra fine for thin metal or thin woods, 2- hacksaw blades for all metals. Blades are easy to replace, just unscrew the ha...

Counting in a Report
I have the following entered for the Control Source in a group header text box on my report: =Abs(Sum([CountOfGoal])) Now in the footer of my report I want to add the result of those text boxes in another text box. What should I enter for the Control Source of that text box? Thanks, CEV "CEV" <chadv@advancebkg.com> wrote in message <evr8e50dpb@enews1.newsguy.com>: > I have the following entered for the Control Source in a group header > text box on my report: > > =Abs(Sum([CountOfGoal])) > > Now in the footer of my report I want to add the re...

Report header below page header
I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all pages). Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first page. How can this be made? -- Diane I expect you could create a new Group Header section on a constant like: =1 Display the header for this group. It will display only once and will be positioned below the first Page Header section. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "DianePDavies" wrote: > I want a report headin...

balance on home page disagrees with balance of account
I'm still using Money 2004 (waiting for wildcard support in payee rules before upgrading) and WinXP Pro SP2, fully updated. In case the subject line doesn't adequately explain the problem: Of the many accounts I keep in Money, I have one (and only one) where the *ending* balance on the account page differs from the ending balance shown on the home page. I've tried to repair the file twice (standard method), but, alas, no joy. I'd be extremely grateful for any ideas on how I might fix this. In microsoft.public.money, Stimpy Stimperson wrote: >I'm still using Money ...

Graphic report in Report writer
Hi, I have modified the Short SOP invoice form to a graphic report. My issue is when I print the report on screen all the fields display correctly as modified. But when printing on paper most of the fields do not display correctly. What I see is that on the place where data should be printed some strange characters are displayed. I tried to print on different printers and different workstations, but still this issue remains. Also at the client site the same issue remains. Does anybody have an idea of how this should be solved? Looking forward for an solution, -- Elaine ...

Visio trial.
Where can I download the trial version of Visio 2002 tool? Thanks in advance Vicky No longer available because Visio 2003 BETA is now available... You can sign up by going to: http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.asp Once you have the BETA installed, do an online update and choose to install Visio 2003. /Jeff "vicky" <vk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:011401c34bc0$0c51d740$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Where can I download the trial version of Visio 2002 tool? > > Thanks in advance > Vicky ...

Weekly Resource Utilization Report without Timesheet module?
We are considering dropping the timesheet module of PWA 2007 and was wondering if we would still be able to get a report out that would detail the number of hours used by a resource by project task and by week. My gut feel is that it should be able to, but not sure there are any canned reports that is available for this purpose within Resource Center or Project Center. Kahuna: you can get this from the OLAP cube using the MSP_Project_Timesheet cube. Understand that Project Managers can change actual work values in projects unless you lock down the system. So, your decision mus...

SSL
Hi, I finally have a working SBS 2003 SP1 install of CRM3.0 using SSL. I can access reportserver and reportmanager directly, but trying to run the reports through the CRM interface results in 'unable to establish trust' type error (after I turned on error display) I am currently using a private cert (possibly mismatched server name) - I have to accept this condition on initially opening - and wondered if this might be the issue? I saw somewhere that I could say for RS not to check the cert detail - but where please? TIA Chris ...

Get Report Name
I have a report selection form that allows the user to select multiple reports to preview. They have the ability to check a box that automatically sends each report to a separate pdf with a predefined name and path, using the CreateReportToPDF code by Stephen Lebans. What I want to do now is allow the user to preview multiple reports but selectively send reports to pdf. I have a custom reports tool bar, I’ve added a button but can’t figure out how to determine the name of the report the user is viewing. Thanks for your help, Jim Not sure but, I imagine you could loop through the R...

Adding multiple tables in one report
I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax. What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as another column in the report. So far i have found out: i need to add a column i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data I need to find out: How to import another table I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank You Hi ED, The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you can do and customized the .grp file. ...

timecard crystal report
how can i change the week to monday through sunday? i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up sunday - saturday you can't. "cheeseplus" <cheeseplus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A758A72A-2BBD-4DEC-ACD0-9070C3203A41@microsoft.com... > how can i change the week to monday through sunday? > > i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up > sunday - saturday > Cheeseplus, You need to edit several fields: Change WeekEndDate to: {@DateIn} + 8 - DayOfWeek ({@DateIn}) ...

How do I manually zero a Bank Balance?
I last performed an online download for one of my credit card accounts in FEB 08. In MAR 08, I paid the entire balance and closed the account. The bank cut off my online access when the account was closed, so I am unable to perform another online download which would reflect payment in full and zero the balance. As far as I can tell, I am stuck with an incorrect nonzero Bank Balance for this card forever. Short of deleting the account, is there a way to manually zero a balance created by online update? In microsoft.public.money, Steve wrote: >I last performed an online download for ...

Blank Report Message
I am working with Access 2002 trying to add code to a report when it opens to tell the user when there aren't any records to display. It works fine on a regular report, but I have a report that starts out blank, no query and no fields, but has two subs on it. I needed to do this because of calculations done in the footer on different fields. I have added the following code to the button that opens the report, rptQuestionsOneAndFive. Private Sub Command30_Click() On Error GoTo ErrorOpen DoCmd.OpenReport "rptCalendar", acViewPreview ExitOpen: Exit Sub Error...