approved requisitions could not view

hi,
After the final apprivel by CO of any requistion  It could not be view for
further processing.
When we select the approved requistion form vendors list it shows an eror
like

Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.GeneralDatabaseException
Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'T0'.

does anyone know why this is happenning?

thanks,
Naveed

0
naveed (68)

Naveed,

I too started getting this message. Did you find out what is causing it or
do u have any solution for it?

Thanks,
BPJ

"NAVEED" wrote:

> hi,
> After the final apprivel by CO of any requistion  It could not be view for
> further processing.
> When we select the approved requistion form vendors list it shows an eror
> like
>
> Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.GeneralDatabaseException
> Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'T0'.
>
> does anyone know why this is happenning?
>
> thanks,
> Naveed

0
BPJ1 (5)

Changing Sent Items view in OWA 5.5
Does anyone know how to change the Sent Items view in OWA 5.5 so that it shows who the user sent to rather than who the sender was? thanks ...

How to Set PO Approval in 8.0 SP2
Hello all, I installed the sp2 last night. Now every po I enter in the PA is not being held for approval any more. Does anyone know how do I turn it back on ?? thanks. Sherry ...

Can I view appointments by category?
I need to track vacation days used. Right now I have each employee set up as a different category. Is there anyway that I can view appointments by category so that I can see how many days have been used? Use the By Category view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll:...

My home page
is there a way to set a view ... for all users. I know a user themselves can chance their default view, but i would like to change it for everyone. Thanks This is not a supported v1.2 out of the box feature. Please refer to the SDK. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jazz" wrote: > is there a way to set a view ... for all users. > > I know a user themselves can chance their default view, > but i would like to change it for everyone. > > Thanks > i dont think the sdk is useful for this. -- Jo...

How to know view type of List Control
Hi all, how to know type of view of ListControl, type of view of ListContrl have Icon, SmallIcon, Report, List We can know it's type? Check out GetViewType() Like: if ( GetViewType() != LVS_REPORT ) SetViewType( LVS_REPORT ); "Duy Trinh" <duy.trinh@mobinex.com> schreef in bericht news:%236KPkG$0GHA.3372@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > how to know type of view of ListControl, > > type of view of ListContrl have Icon, SmallIcon, Report, List > > We can know it's type? > > Sorry, should be GetStyle() DWORD YourView...

Editing Labels for System Views
Say you take a system entity, like Accounts, and rename it to Customers. In the System Views, where would you go to change the titles so that they no longer show "My Active Accounts", but "My Active Customers" instead? I may have missed this, but I'm not seeing where to change this... Hi, Goto Settings > Customization > Double Click 'Account' > Click 'Forms & Views' > Double Click 'My Active Accounts' > Click 'View Properties' - you are then presented with a dialogue where you can change the name of the view ...

Resize view columns
Is it possible to resize the global view columns to be longer than 300px? Thanks! -Sarah ...

view field descriptions in the database documenter
is there a way to view field descriptions in the database documenter? i need to create a datadictionary that contains this information? tia, mcnewsxp You need to check the box to display the field properties. I'm not sure what version of Access you are using but there is an article at http://www.access.hookom.net/Documenter/ which explains how to create your own reports from the results of the documenter. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "mcnews" wrote: > is there a way to view field descriptions in the database documenter? > i need to create ...

How can I view publisher documents
I received a publisher document. I have looked for sharware viwer to view the file , but have not been able to find one. Is there anyway I can view this file, without having publisher installed? "Mick" wrote: > I received a publisher document. I have looked for > sharware viwer to view the file , but have not been able > to find one. Is there anyway I can view this file, > without having publisher installed? ========================================= There is no viewer. The sender/creator of the file will have to convert it to a different format. Here's some info ...

Modify Spreadsheet View
I have just imported finance data into a spreadsheet. It went well but there are columns in the view that have no data. If I could eliminate columns L to the end the remaining columns would be larger. I also see 'page tabs' where there is apparently no data as well. Would their elimination allow me to see more data? Please advise Maurice You cannot eliminate unused columns to make the other columns wider. You can widen your data columns by just dragging on the column header or selecting them and Format>Column>Width........enter a number. Eliminating the extra sheet ...

When right clicking the body of an HTML e-mail, and selecting the "View Source" option, nothing happens anymore. Notepad used to open so I could report the HTML code to SPAMCOP. Detect & Repair does not correct the problem >-----Original Message----- >When right clicking the body of an HTML e-mail, and >selecting the "View Source" option, nothing happens >anymore. Notepad used to open so I could report the HTML >code to SPAMCOP. Detect & Repair does not correct the >problem >. >By the way. I'm using Outlook 2002 and Window...

eExtender view against a system table
Added an Extender window on the User Setup window then attempted to make a view referencing the window. Getting SQL error "Table not found". The generated SQL does not fully qualify reference to the SY01400 table and the create view statement fails. I believe the problem is that the Extender tables are company-specific whereas the user tables are system-specific. I tried it and ran into the same issue. "Curtis.Beethe@mail.va.gov" wrote: > Added an Extender window on the User Setup window then attempted to > make a view referencing the window. Getting SQL error ...

Cannot View Attachment Information in Sent Items Folder
In Outlook 2003 After an email has been sent with an attachment and you go to your Sent Items folder to open it...the Header lists, From: Sent: To: Subject: and Attachment. However, when you print the email, the Attachment does not print. Why? Is the format of email HTML because if it is then it wont list the attachment when printing, from the open message go to Edit and Edit Message and then change the Format from the Format menu and see if the attachment is listed when you now print "Sharon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ffb01c436b1$95863b...

Removing days header and attachment view in Entourage mail

Macro for Viewing mails one after the other in the Reading Pane
Hi, I am new to Outlook Programming, would like to know if it is possible to create a Macro which enables user to view mails one by one in the reading pane automatically (without him explicitly needed to navigate from one mail to other by clicking). Example: Suppose a user has 5 mails in his inbox. To view all five mails one by one generally user is required to click on each of them one by one. Same thing I want to do with a Macro. The Macro is supposed to automatically move the focus from one mail to other, thereby allowing user to view all 5 mails one by one in the reading...

How to view one calendar month only
Default month view for Feb 2010 is Jan31 to Mar 6, for example. I wish to view Feb 1 to Feb 28 only. How to accomplaish this: view one clendar month only. tia Office 2007 & Win7 Outlook shows full weeks - if you set Outlook to start the week on monday, it will fit the dates into 4 weeks. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:...

Viewing Attachments #5
I am not able to view Word attachments. I click on the paperclip to view it, but the file info is faded, and I cannot view it. What can I do to fix this? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips ...

Open datasheet view from switchboard
I know how to do this...rather, I have done it in the past with previous versions. I am using Access 2007. I need to add a switchboard argument that opens a form in datasheet mode. Why Microsoft has not made this choice available is anyone's guess. Anyhoo, I can't find the Switchboard code. I go to form design and all there are for event handling are a few embedded macros. If I View Code, the only code is what I have written for other forms. Please someone tell me what completely stupid thing I am not thinking of. 1. Create a macro or function to open the form in dat...

Using custom fields for better email list view.
Hello. I get lots of letters with the same title. I want to group them by topic and sort on the number of letters in the group. I know that I can do this using custom fields but I do not know what query to use to get the number of letters the group. ...

"double view" of same pst file
Hello I just installed Outlook 2003 and copied in the outlook.pst file from a previous version. Admittedly I was playing around with the settings and have now ended up with the "personal folders" view twice i.e. the view of the outlook.pst file. I think the cause was a deactivation then activation of the "automatically generate Exchange Views" option. Any ideas on how to get rid of the second view? It does no harm but may confuse the person for whom I did the installation. THANK YOU!!! kdj remove the pst file you copied into there and then import the file. &...

Can't view Reports or templates
Hi I cant view any of the templates or reports on my CRM webpage I think it has something to do with the registration of Crystal reprts I tried the earlier post of the correct sequence of crystal reports but that didnt help any suggestions Rick ------=_NextPart_0001_F8B7BC6A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Rick, What type of error messages are you receiving when you try to access a report through CRM? What user is starting your Crystal Services? Thank you, Tami J. Lemar Microsoft Business Solutions Support This posting is provided �AS IS� with no warran...

Get paid to View Websites
Get Paid to View Websites - EVEN IF YOU DON'T SPEND A DIME!! Earnings Example You click 10 ads per day = $0.10! 10 referrals click 10 ads per day = $1.00! Your weekly earnings = $7.70! Your monthly earnings = $30.80! The above example is based only on 10 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less. What if you had more referrals? What if there were more ads available? It's Free To Join Signup Now! - http://adbux.org/register.php?r=Admaster ...

Default Custom Views
Many of our users want to be able to default their own custom views rather than have the system view as their default. Currently this is not available in 3.0 nor 4.0. Should be part of their profile. Thanks. -- BC ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

How to Restrict Users to view/go to Query Design/Sql mode in MDE/M
I want to secure my Access MDE file so that My users can not go to Design / SQL view of the query. Currently after opening query through command button provided by me on form , any user can press right click button & Go to design/Sql view of the query & fiddle with it. I want to keep enable right click mouse button but disable "Query Design" option. Like for forms & reports design option is not available after creation of MDE file. I am not in a position to use Security & group wizard provided by Access. Please Guide. Thanks . Girish Disabled the default short...

view spreadsheets without Excel
Someone emailed me speadsheets created in Excel, but I do not have the program on my computer. Is there a free download that will allow me to view them? Hi Help There is free viewer http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "help" <help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28EC4074-77B6-41BB-9160-6156B73CDD74@microsoft.com... > Someone emailed me speadsheets created in Excel, but I do not have the > program on my computer. Is there ...