Applied payment incorrectly in Receivables

I have a customer invoice for $500 and a customer debit memo for $100.

I created a credit memo for $100 and applied it to the customer invoice by
mistake instead of the debit memo.

The invoice and debit memo are still open but the credit memo is in history.

Can I make the credit memo be applied to the debit memo in the backend and
have the invoice show its full amount as open. Please let me know the sql
script for this.

Jack
0
Jack4963 (284)

Mail won't send but will receive
We have an interesting (and very challenging / frustrating) problem. We run SBS 2003 Premium with ISA and Trend Micro virus protection. We can't send email out through Outlook / Exchange (SMTP to mail.bigpond.com) However our client computers can email our through Outlook Express (SMTP to mail.bigpond.com) We can receive mail through Outlook / Exchange (POP through mail.ourserver.com ) and I can ping mail.bigpond.com which suggests to me that this is an internal Exchange or SBS2003 issue. I have run the CEICW many times, to reconfigue firewall, set SMTP to use DNS and to send dire...

email stops receiving
Running XP Pro just loaded Office 2003 w/ Small Bus when first powered up email works OK. After a period of time I get this error message: Task 'btoomey@charter.net - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' If I just ignore for awile the program may stop sending as well. Have checked numerous times w/ ISP. Everything fine. When I power down and then back up, most times the probl...

Incorrect subtotal when matching an invoice to a PO
Hello, I've recently had trouble when matching an invoice to a PO. It seems that each line item total was correct, but the subtotal was off by the landed cost I had added on to this shipment. I also had problems trying to match another, separate landed cost to this shipment. It seems like this just needs to be reconciled, but I'm not sure how. Please let me know if you have experienced this and what to do. Thanks! Lisa C. ...

Error message 0x80040813 and 0x80040600 when trying to receive e-mail
When trying to receive my e-mail through my Outlook XP, I am getting the error messages as stated above. I tried looking through Microsoft's support site to find what these messages were, to no avail. Does anyone have any information on what I can do to get rid of these messages? Right now I can't receive my e-mail through Outlook. Thanks. I don't know about 0x80040813 , but 0x80040600 indicates that your store is corrupt. Try running ScanPST on your .PST file. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

Olk2003 + win7/64 : no delivery status notifications received
Hi I am using Outlook 2003+Windows7 (64 bits) for my emails from MSExchange Server 2003. When i send message inside organisation (or outside) I never receive status notifications (relay) I have checked and recheck all my settings. I made some tests with WinXP : status notifications are sent. The two outlook have the same settings. Why this difference ? Thank in advande. ...

How to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer?
I would like to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer. Is it possible? File|Page Setup|Custom Header. Select the "A" button (Font formatting). -- Ian -- "Regina Man" <ReginaMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A1D4AB8-96B8-4F2B-9E98-A0803F984FD2@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer. > Is it possible? ...

Partial Payments
I have a payment setup for some tenants. Sometimes they only pay a partial payment on the rent. How do I adjust this so that when a partial payment is made the reoccurring payment will adjust it self. Ex: Rent is $900.00 A reoccurring payment for the 1st of the month is $900.00 from tenant x Tennant x pays $700.00 on the first. I get a message asking if this is the payment scheduled, if I choose yes it asks me if I want to adjust the amount, but I don't want to do that because the rent is not paid in full and it will look like tenant x has paid the full payment. Also I will get n...

Receive a warning on mailbox acces
Hello everybody, i'm looking for a trigger that send me a warning/alert (or excute a process) whenever someone tries to access a single mailbox on my exchange 2000. Could you suggest me something ? Thanks in advance. On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:59:50 +0100, "ciccio72" <nomail@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello everybody, >i'm looking for a trigger that send me a warning/alert (or excute a process) >whenever someone tries to access a single mailbox on my exchange 2000. >Could you suggest me something ? >Thanks in advance. > Use something quick and free like LogA...

Cash Receipts Apply to
Using IM to import cash receipts. The apply to exceeded the receipt amount and it was posted - is there a way to unapply part of this? If I go to the apply to window and try to unapply I receive an error. If I try to apply anything else for this customer I receive another error. Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

My emails are not being received.
Only some of my emails are received by recipient. When I send an email it gets moved into the Sent box. But some addressees don't receive the email altho the address I use is correct. This is a recent problem. When I tried to send myself an email I rec'd msg from"System Administrator" saying "Undeliverable"; "email account does not exist..." I do exist. Then my email/contact info was deleted from addresses. Have you contacted your mail host/ISP about the issue? That's where the message is coming from. "4Nina J" <4Nina J@d...

Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group
I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for this and other groups to my home email address. I went to two places that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me put in another email address. I believe I could only change the sign- on name. THe other place said I couldn't add a gmail address because the group couldn't go to a gmail address. Please help!! Thanks ...

can send but can receive- event log shows loop within Exchange
Hi all, When I try to send email to my exchange 2003 server from an external email account I never get the email. I get the following error message in my event log. ------------------------ A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.5 was generated for recipient rfc822;adrown@[192.168.2.249] (Message-ID <200411090532.iA95WemV015823@gatekeeper.com>). Causes: A looping condition was detected. (The server is configured to route mail back to itself). If you have multiple SMTP Virtual Servers configured on your Exchange server, make sure they are defined by a unique incoming port and t...

Send/Receive at program startup
Hi, I can't figure out how to prevent Outlook 2003 from automatically sending and receiving email when I launch the program. I want to send and receive only when I click the 'Send/Receive' button. Thanks for any ideas. Steve Uncheck the automatic polling option under Tools->Options->Mail Setup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Steve Prescott asked: | Hi, |...

Outlook XP: No automatic receive
I have an Outlook XP installation on a networked Windowx XP PC. It is linked to an MS Exchange server. Outlook is set to receive messages automatically once every 5 minutes (Tools / Options / Mail Setup / Send-Receive). The appropriate box is ticked, the time is set to 5 minutes, yet mail only arrives when the user presses the Send/Receive button. Any suggestions how to make Outlook do what it is supposed to do? OL2002: You Cannot Receive New E-mail Notifications in Environments That Use the Network Address Translation http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305572&Pr...

Help with a report to see all payments
Hi, I want to create a report that lists all payments from an account All I want it to show is Num, Date, Payee, Payment Amount But I want it to show all payments not just checks. I don't even need a grand total or anything for each month or the whole date range (previous year) I just want to see every payment. And I want to compare it to my hand written ledger. Using 2007 Deluxe. I tried customizing an income and spending report but it only showed me a monthly total and not a transaction list. In microsoft.public.money, Robbie wrote: >Hi, >I want to create a report that ...

Outlook 2003 receives multiple copies of the same email
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, I access my email from home and work as I work from home on a regular basis. I leave a copy of my emails on the server so that I can retrieve them at work and at home. Since my upgrade at home I Outlook has been retrieving the same emails over and over from one of the servers. This however does not happen at work. A similar problem was discussed in this group yet now answer was posted. I am completely stumped. Thank you schmozz Are you using POP3 to access from both locations? Thanks, Chris McCrady, MCSE, MCT, CCNA chris@tailfeathers.com "schmozz...

Receive PO based on amount.
Greetings GPLings.. :) Is there any way to receive with invoice , a PO that contain service /non inventoried items based on the amount? Eg: PO amount $100000000 for ONE service item and i would want to receive and invoice only $ 200. The reason i used this huge amount as PO is that even if i used a decimal value to receive the PO as a percentage,it will still not be accurate as GP allows only 5 decimal places. In a simple form, i want to receive based on the amount rather than qty. Cheers.. The only way to do that is to enter the PO for a quantity of 100,000,000 at a unit...

apply function to multiple cells
Hi, So I want to write a function which divides every value in column A b the corresponding value in column B and I don't feel like monkey typin the formula in every cell. How can I apply this formula to all cells? I want column C to look like this. Do I need to write a loop o smthing? A1/B1 A2/B2 A3/B3 Thank -- MrXX ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MrXXX's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3124 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50916 In cell C1 enter the formula: =A1/...

Export the Accounts Receivable?
Is there a way to export my accounts receivable? It doesn't show up in the accounts list in my MS Money 2003 Deluxe and Business. thanks, ...

URGENT: Receiving spam email sent from myself!
During the past week I have been receiving ALOT of spam email from 2 of my email addresses (custom domain - we'll call "MyDomain.com"). My dad called and said he's also been receiving them too! (From mostly Address2@MyDomain.com.) I use webhost4life as my hosting & email company. (mysite4now servers) I did a thorough virus scan with Avast and found NOTHING. I did a thorough spybot check and found NOTHING. What should I do? How can I find out WHERE they are coming from and STOP them???? Here's the email headers of the last 6 SPAMs.... Return-Path: <me...

Send/receive quit working
I have used Outlook 2002 without a problem for 6 weeks on a new Dell running home xp with the Mcafee security system including firewall. Microsoft articles suggest that outlook and Mcafee firewall are not compatible (worked for 6 weeks?) and the solution is to uninstall the Mcafee securities. Is there a way to run Mcafee with Outlook 2002? Is this just the firewall or also the anti-virus? If McAfee version 7, you will need to visit the McAfee forums for a fix. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.group...

Automatic send / receive at startup Outlook 2003
The subject says it all Thanx in advance <silverarrowmp20@myway.com> wrote in message news:1134494807.974282.63760@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > The subject says it all > Thanx in advance > Okay. Since your Subject says it all, and since it doesn't pose a question, then expect no replies because you didn't ask for any help. For all you've told us, auto send/receive WORKS on startup of Outlook 2003 and you simply want to declare the obvious. My apologies , my problem is that auto send/receive doesn't start on startup of Outlook 2003 and that i don&...

Vender early payment discounts
There should be a way to recalculate cost of items received after dicount percent. example: say you pay $10.00 for a particular part and you get 5% off for early payment, the cost is now $9.50 and should be updated in the cost section automatically. If you have several items ordered (50 for example) and you receive a $25.00 discount on that order, that discount should should divide itself by the number of items ordered and reflect the new cost. in this case $0.50 off per item. Just a thought ...

Apply changes on a form
Hi I have a form with textbox and a button and I would like to apply the changes to the textbox as soon as the user clicks the button before the user changes the record or close the form Thank you, Samuel -- Samuel Shulman SBS Technologies Ltd 07917 447730 Try code like the following for the button's Click event: Private Sub MyButton_Click Me.Dirty = False End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:%23RbqciOsHHA.3628@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &...

Payment Missing, found some applied invoices in the table PM10200
Hi everyone, "Error! This document cannot be marked for voiding. It has been either partially applied or is on hold" shows above error to me when I tried to void transactions & also I can't able unapplied invoices because payment is missing. I unable to see the payment. But I found some applied invoices in the table PM10200 when I delete the invoices from there it becomes history. Just I want to delete this payment. How can I do this? can anybody help me to get resolve this issue. Thanks in Advance Hi, Please refer the KB Article :858373.It will be helpfull https:...