AP Module Solution

Does anyone use an AP product that integrates with Dynamics GP that they are
happy with? We are looking for something that would help us go paperless, so
it would have to have the ability to import invoices or scan them, have an
approval process and issue payments.

If you do, please let me know. Also, I would be interested in knowing if the
solution runs on your servers or on the third-parties servers?
0
BobHarrison (192)

Bob,

May I know why you can't use the A/P solution in Dynamics GP itself? what's
stopping you.
--
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.

"Bob Harrison" wrote:

> Does anyone use an AP product that integrates with Dynamics GP that they are
> happy with? We are looking for something that would help us go paperless, so
> it would have to have the ability to import invoices or scan them, have an
> approval process and issue payments.
>
> If you do, please let me know. Also, I would be interested in knowing if the
> solution runs on your servers or on the third-parties servers?
0
janakirammp (688)
8/20/2009 6:02:01 PM
On Aug 20, 1:18=A0pm, Bob Harrison
<BobHarri...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Does anyone use an AP product that integrates with Dynamics GP that they =
are
> happy with? We are looking for something that would help us go paperless,=
 so
> it would have to have the ability to import invoices or scan them, have a=
> approval process and issue payments.
>
> If you do, please let me know. Also, I would be interested in knowing if =
the
> solution runs on your servers or on the third-parties servers?

Check out http://www.imagenow.com/alliances/business-application/microsoft-=
dynamics/imagenow-microsoft.psi

ImageNow is a nice complement to GP AP for those wanting to go
completely paperless.
0
michaelj2 (180)
8/20/2009 6:11:55 PM
Some other options, too, that work with Dynamics Payables....

http://www.altec-inc.com/
http://www.papersave.com/

You may also find some others by searching www.isv-central.com, or
using the Microsoft Solution Finder, https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com/.

Take care,
Christina
0
turtlesoup00 (221)
8/23/2009 6:30:01 PM
And a couple more -

www.ariett.com
www.erequester.com

Good luck,

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)

Need help merging two Worksheet_Change modules #3
OK, I have managed to get this far. It all works other than after th messaage appears and it selects the cell again, you can click away fro the cell - Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo errHandler: 'Does the validation range still have validation? If HasValidation(Me.Range("ValidationRange")) = False Then With Application .EnableEvents = False .Undo End With MsgBox "Your last operation was canceled. " & _ "It would have deleted data validation rules.", vbCritical Else If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("Va...

MFC 7 Merge module
I can't find the merge module to distribute MFC 7.1 DLLs. Can anyone help? Hi Gunnar, You may check the folder "Program Files\Common Files\Merge Modules" it is usually located on the same driver as your windows. Peter Huang Microsoft Online Partner Support Get Secure! �C www.microsoft.com/security This posting is provided ��as is�� with no warranties and confers no rights. -------------------- >Reply-To: "Gunnar Skogsholm" <gun@high-rustler.com> >From: "Gunnar Skogsholm" <gun@high-rustler.com> >Subject: MFC 7 Merge module >Da...

Simple encryption solution
I'm looking for suggestions for encrypting/decrypting strings. In the app, there is a (potentially huge) unicode string which is an entire xml file, ready to be written to disk. I'd like to encrypt it with a user-supplied password, write it to a file, and later read the file and decrypt it (in memory). Post decryption, it will be run through an xml parser. All the encryption solutions I've run into seem overly complicated for such a basic task. Suggestions? On May 15, 12:03=A0am, ab` <a...@absent.com> wrote: > I'm looking for suggestions for enc...

Label Printing
I create about 500 new items per week. I enter items in HQ, do WS250, go to each site (2 stores), then print out labels on 5160 sheet lables from inkjet. I also have several items each week that lose price tags and I need to painfully print labels for them one by one. This is such an inefficient process and I am looking for a better way. 1. What do people use to print price tags that you print barcode/prices directly on, instead of using labels? 2. Is there a way to print labels/tags from HQ instead of going to each site? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_0...

SendMessage(); Getting the handle of other aps #2
I thought I posted this earlier.. but didn't appear? Anyway, I have a dialog based app which is called from the command line. If the app is already present, i want the arguments from the command line call to be passed to the original app. In InitInstance I have: hMutexOneInstance = ::CreateMutex( NULL, FALSE, _T("Global\\MYAPP")); BOOL AlreadyRunning = ( ::GetLastError() == ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS || ::GetLastError() == ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED); So if(AlreadyRunning), now I want to pass the arguments to the MYAPP which is already running. ::SendMessage(hOriginal, UWM_SOME_MESSAGE, ...

Using SQL Query Code in Form Module to Return Record Count
Hi Team, I am trying to call the following SQL Query from within the Code to return the count of records that meet a criteria where a field value in the Table would be equal to the Value of a Control that is within a Subform: Dim rst As Recordset Dim SQL As String SQL = "SELECT Count(Tbl_Risk_LocalProfiles_ResponsiblePersons.RiskResponsiblePersonRecordID) AS COUNTER " & _ "FROM Tbl_Risk_LocalProfiles_Subform INNER JOIN Tbl_Risk_LocalProfiles_ResponsiblePersons ON Tbl_Risk_LocalProfiles_Subform.ProfileUpdate_ID = Tbl_Risk_LocalProfiles_ResponsibleP...

Outlook Journaling not tracking... solution found?
Hi there all of you which are experiencing Outlook Journaling tracking problems! If you are experiencing different kinds of problems with Outlook Journaling not working, here are some things I have discovered after some troubleshooting :-) Scenario 1: If you are at same level of all of your Office products, i.e. using OFF2002 and all are listed in OL2002 Tools-Options-Preferences-Journaling Options, and you have activated to track any of them but they are still not tracked in Outlook Journaling, then try this: Open your registry editor (start-run, type Regedit), then located following ...

Free live webcast on Visio and Facilities Management Solutions
Visio and Facilities Management Solutions Tuesday, March, 21st 9AM Pacific Register at: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032291570 March's Visio Partner Webcast features two partners who use Visio in the growing areas of Facility and Venue Management Solutions. ProStack (www.eprostack.com) Prostack Software Company is a leading provider of Microsoft Visio real estate and facility planning tools. Prostack brings innovative software technologies to Space Programmers, Strategic Planners, Facilities Managers and Corporate Real Estate Managers worldw...

AP Check processing
Like many of you, I am new to the Great Plains system. We have a process in which we cut quite a few checks. What has been happening is the system is processing the majority of the checks, but leaving some behind without assigning or printing a check number. Once the batch is posted, these unassinged transactions pass to the history file without ever printing a check. Has anyone ever had something like that occur? Andy, I cannot recall having had that problem and I am an old hand at this. You should start a support case on this. You mention using a third-party system to print the ...

Microsoft Visio Partner Webcast
The practice of coordinating physical workspaces with the resources and work of an organization is a major component of Facilities Management. This can be a daunting task without the proper tool set. The August 15th Microsoft Visio webcast features two partners with Visio based solutions that help to improve your ability to communicate your Facilities Management designs, proposals, and ideas more effectively. Join us on Tuesday, August 15th at 9am PST for an informative Visio webcast on Facilities Management Solutions and experience one partner's solution that brings the third dimension t...

member already exists in an object module...
OK, so I know a little bit about Access, which means, dangerous enough to really mess things up, but not good enough to fix anything at all. I created a form to capture some employee data, then linked to a subform using a one-to-many relationship with the key being an autonumber on the main table, of course set as number on the sub. At first, everything ran fine. Peopel added data to the form, then added rows to the subform as they went. However, now, when a user either creates a new record in the main form, or attempts to add records to the subform, they get a pop-up error...

Install Module choices mapped to Help Menu Module Listing
Hello, when installing GPv10 you have choices of what to install. For example: EFT for Receivables, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, Professional Services Tools Library, etc. But when you go under Help>Options and display the registration report it's not a one-to-one mapping of what you chose when doing the install. For example modules listed in my registration report that are not registered are Cashbook Bank Management, Bank One Commercial Card Integration, Bank One Direct Paycheck Card Integration. I don't know if these are mapped to EFT for Receivables or Electronic Bank Recon...

Excel 2003
Hi Guys: Here's my dilemma: I have a flat file (example follows): Orders A B C 1 Client Product Quantity 2 Jim Green 23 3 Sam Blue 76 4 Jim Blue 13 5 Jim Green 54 .. .. .. I would like to create a matrix that looks like this: Totals A B C D 1 Green Blue Red 2 Jim 77 13 3 Sam 76 4 Jane Is there ...

Anti-crack and anti-piracy application protection and licensing solution using code morphing
Software piracy! Cracked serial numbers! Thousands of commercial products are posted on the warez sites and become available to all every day! Companies lose millions of dollars every year to software piracy, and faulty protection programs. Shareware developers look for unbreakable protection for their products and create some protection themselves or try many of the ready-made tools. Unfortunately most tools have already been cracked, and self solutions often only take one determined cracked a few hours to bypass. As a result they soon find the stoles keys and product cracks on thousands of ...

AR & AP ATB print
Great Plains 9.0 - the ATB's for AP & AR - would prefer the option of printing as portrait; not bolded; and be able to customize the colums. These are double the paper from 6.0 (we just recently ufgraded). I find these hard to read (print is small and the report is busy with all the lines and bold print) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestio...

Delete rows in table from Module or Form
Hi fols I've been trying to delete som rows from a table: in a form - wont work in a module - wont work either in a query that's called from a module - and ofcoursre , wont work --- tried this in the module Set db = CurrentDb() SQLstr = "DELETE * FROM Photos WHERE [boxId] = " & myBox & " And [magasineId] = '" & myMagsineId & "' & "" ;" CurrentDb.Execute SQLstr and this: DoCmd.RunSQL "DELETE * FROM Photos WHERE [boxId] = " & myBox & " And [magasineId] = '" & myMagsineId & &quo...

Outlook 2003 - Line 227
A customer of mine is attempting to printer HTML based email and receives the following error: ---- Error A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line: 227 Error: The specified module could not be found. ---- I have uninstalled and re-installed (with all options) Office 2003. Attempted to print a Text based email, and it printed without any issue. Attempted to print and HTML based email, and I would get this error. Downloaded and updated all available MS Office updates. Same results. Removed all of the HP software for the printer. Downloaded and installed the latest version of...

Sales and Service Module not in the Navigation Bar.
Hi There, I've just installed MS CRM 1.2 using the demo key but i've noticed that Sales and Service modules are not being shown in the Navigation Bar. Only Home, Workplace and Reports are shown. Is this right? Thanks... It's the same even after re-installation. >-----Original Message----- >Hi There, > >I've just installed MS CRM 1.2 using the demo key but i've >noticed that Sales and Service modules are not being shown >in the Navigation Bar. Only Home, Workplace and Reports >are shown. Is this right? Thanks... >. > You need to i...

Third Party National Account module
I know GP has one but can you recommend a third party product with similar functions? Thanks in advance. Rheiner Try Professional Advantage - http://www.profad.com/products/na.htm On May 17, 7:43=A0pm, Rheiner <Rhei...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I know GP has one but can you recommend a third party product with simila= r > functions? > > Thanks in advance. > > Rheiner Thank you! i'll look into this one. Rheiner "RS" wrote: > Try Professional Advantage - http://www.profad.com/products/na.htm > > >...

Can I share a VBA module for multi-workbooks.
I want make a VBA code module to be share module. How I include a VBA module outside a workbook? Thnkas. Make it an Addin. OJ OK. I try save as xla., thx. > Make it an Addin. > > OJ > > Make it an Addin. > Saved a .xls as .xla, and set it into Addin list. functions are list in sheets. but still can't calling in VBA code. Since you installed the addin, you can use the userdefined functions just like builtin functions: =myFunct(A1,a2,a3) (say) But you have to give the user some way to run your subroutines. I use a variation of John Walkenbach's menumak...

Need help merging two Worksheet_Change modules #6
Hi Dave, I am afraid this does not work. I pasted all your code into the modul (over the top of the old code) but only the INVALID part works. Th pasting over validation does not and the code regarding 1 cell at time stops me from including one validated cell I have which spans tw cells (merged) I really don't know why this doesn't work. Thank -- fuzzyfrea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fuzzyfreak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1465 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?...

Select invoices for payment across multiple AP Vendors
Be able to select invoices for payment across a group of vendors in Great Plains AP, but print seperate checks for each vendor once the invoices are selected. This will streamline the process of selecting invoices when a vendor has multiple payment departements, but you need to view all open invoices. We are currently on GP8. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open t...

GP 8.0 Manufacturing module(s)
Hello All Does anyone out there use, or have any experience with the manufacturing module, or modules of GP8.0? Can you help with any feedback, positive or negative. In a nutshell: we are a stockfeed manufacturing company - 1 head office, 3 production sites. 1 site has an interfaced PCS (Process Control system), the other 2 are manual production only. We currently run GP 5.0 with Feedmill Manager (a 3rd party add on) for our manufacturing (order entry etc), and to 'transfer' batches across to our PCS - and receive usage info back. The non automated sites currently are not ...

Need help to write Excel VBA to search all macro in Excel module for search string
Hi all, I am looking to write a Excel XP vba code which will allow me t search for a specific search string in a Excel macro module for all the "xls" spreadsheet type files in the folder location whic will prompt me which could be "C:\" . For example..I want to search all the spreadsheets for the strin "C:\temp" hardcoded into the Excel XP macro module using an automated solution like Excel XP VBA. I am using Excel XP on Windows XP o/s. Please help me out with the code as I have to present a report to m manager in 2 days. Thanks, Roger. E-mail: raj_aryan...

ANN: Mvp.Xml library v1.0 released (Common, XInclude.NET and XPointer.NET modules)
Hello! On behalf of the Mvp.Xml Project [1] team I'm glad to announce release v1.0 of the Mvp.Xml library. Mvp.Xml project is developed by Microsoft MVPs in XML technologies and XML Web Services worldwide. It is aimed at supplementing .NET framework functionality available through the System.Xml namespace and related namespaces such as System.Web.Services. This release includes Common[2], XInclude.NET[3] and XPointer.NET[4] modules. The Common module includes a set of commonly useful classes in Mvp.Xml.Common and Mvp.Xml.Common.XPath namespaces, which extend the ..NET functionality ava...