AP Computer checks not being pulled in SafePay

We created a new company and imported safepay setup from one of our existing
companies.  We noticed that in the new company, computer checks are not
showing up in the Safepay file.  Any idea what to check?  We have tried
deleting and recreatign the safepay setup from scratch and still got the same
results.  Thanks!

Use product key from old computer on new computer.
I purchased MS Home & Student 07 with 3 licenses (retail). I installed the 1st license on a desktop I am retiring. I used the 2nd license on my laptop. Since I will not be using the old desktop, is there a way to use/transfer that license to the new computer or will it make me use the 3rd license? Thanks, dek Your license is for three simultaneous installs. Three computers at one time. Earle "dek" <dek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ACABBCF-C81F-4AA8-931D-356B140ACFA1@microsoft.com... >I purchased MS Home & Student 07 w...

Migrating from old computer to new.
I'm moving from an P3/600 XP home computer to a P4/3.4 XP Media Center. On the older system i'm using Office 2000, and would like to move my Outlook ..pst over to new system with Office 2003. I tried to move the files via CD... access denied, I added the new computer to the network (peer to peer) and navigated to the files, but access was denied because I didn't have permission. I read a couple of posting here before this message and I'm somewhat confused by the terms import/export and open. Any suggestions? -- Thank you, Chris Outlook needs to have read/write access to...

Computer doesn't switch off automatically.
I have a computer running Windows XP Home. Until recently to switch this off I'd START > Turn Off Computer > Turn Off. This would then tell me "Saving your settings" followed by "Windows is shutting down". The computer would then switch off automatically. Then, inexplicably, it stopped switching off automatically but just hung at "Windows is shutting down" - leaving me to hold down the POWER button to switch off the computer. Thinking this was a problem within my Windows I re-installed it expecting that to resolve the matt...

Money 2007 Stock Cash Info and NEW COMPUTER
I have purchased a new computer and loaded Money 2007, However on the old computer I had converted a Quicken file and tried to import that file but it would not copy into the Money on the the new computer. I have tried to import my stock info from Buy and Hold.com but only the balance from 9/12 has been brought over. Per the Help section on Money I should be able to change the Account Settings to include a Cash Transactions file but there is no such check box on the General settings on the Account Settings page. So my question is--is there any way to bring in all of my previous buy, sel...

Check internet package from the M$ Corporation
--ffbvfcvtazvpn Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zftrmdulkvg"; type="multipart/alternative" --zftrmdulkvg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hknrrairhxamfst" --hknrrairhxamfst Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help pro...

How to check the Window's state if it is maximized?
I am creating an SDI application where I am creating a new class CMyClass derived from CWnd Class. Now, I am creating a window of that class. I have to check if its state is maximized it should change its size when I resize my Parent(Main) Window. Anyways if its not maximized I have to retain the original size even though I resize the main window. My Question is that how can we determine if the Window's state is maximized or not? I hope I m clear. Thanks in advance for your valuable help. >My Question is that how can we determine if the Window's state is >maximized or not? ...

Moving email from one computer to another 02-11-10
I am trying to move my old email (Windows Mail on Vista) to my new computer which is running Windows Live Mail on Windows 7. I've tried numerous ways to make this work by looking at previous posts but I'm having no luck. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

running check links on payables
Hi I'm using Great Plains 7.5 sp6. The bank management module is installed. I'm trying to runcheck links on payables transaction files, and get the following message when I insert any purchasing files (including the POP tables) Please post all applied CBM/EBM payments before running checklinks. All bank management and payables are posted. Can someone please explain what I need to do to be able to run check links? NB I can run check links on any other module's tables. Thanks Graham ...

Portfolio & Checking Account
I am using my MS Money as my investing porfolio manager. This worked great until I started buying and selling. My portfolio is linked to my checking account and everytime I buy or sell a stock the money goes into or out of my checking account. My question is how do I make my portfolio so that it is indepent of my checking account. I don't care if I have to make up a seperate account I just cannot have it use my personal chekcing account, it makes reconciling a nightmare. Thanks...Brad Every Buy/Sell transaction lists a source or destination for proceeds. Don't put your c...

Way to Check Email every 30 seconds? Why Outlook cant do this?
Hello i m in need of a way to check email every 10 seconds automatically -- and download it to the mailbox automatically , outlook express does this but lowest time is 1 minute, is there a plugin for outlook for this? Or perhaps another program? please help, its very important to me No, there isn't, because most mail servers can't handle checks that = often.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and...

Voiding Historical AP
A check was written for 2 invoices, one debit, one credit. Check was then voided. We want to void the open invoices but are unable because now both are treated as a partial pay. Please let me know how to get rid of these open items. -- JeannieC ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agre...

Document Check Out Issue
We just implemented SP2 for SharePoint 3.0. We now have users who check out docs and edit them, but when they go to save them back in they get a message that indicates that the document has been updated since they checked it out by "another user" Any ideas? We have not implemented any cumulative updates. I read through the October and December 2009 updates and I did not see that they address this issue. -- ...

spam properties check
When I receive a suspecious email (spam), I right click, without opening the message, to check the properties to make sure it is spam before I forward to the "missed spam" software of my ISP. Some spam emails then ask me if "I want to save the changes" before I close the properties box. I am then not able to forward this email without replying yes to "save the changes?" I did not make any changes, I just checked the properties. Why is this happening? ...

Network Check before Moving from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003
Hi all, I'm going to be moving from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 shortly, and already have a Windows Server 2003 AD environment in place, with a seemingly happy ADC connecting to Exchange 5.5. I'd like to make sure that my Windows 2003 environment is optimised before making the move to Exchange 2003, specifically I want to look at AD replication, FSMO roles, DC/GC placement and anything else that you can recommend? Does anyone have some tools/scripts/checklists that I could use for my project. If I have to go through my environment manually I can, but I'm hoping that there is ...

Outlook deleted old inbox on Comcast when started on new computer
I am using Outlook for the first time and wanted to synch my comcast currently using with new computer. Now all of my inbox on Comcast has been deleted and none of the folders have transferred to the new outlook. HELP There isn't a way for anyone to figure out what happened with so few details. What version of Outlook? How did you configure your Outlook account with Comcast? What steps did you take? "goldenpony07" <goldenpony07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:457C7193-B5C1-4BB8-AA99-D294845CB0E1@microsoft.com... > I am using Outlook fo...

Comment field on AP computer checks
We recently implemented GP 10.0 and printed computer checks today. The Comment field on the checks are blank even though we did have the Description field filled in on the invoice transaction entry. Does anyone know if there is a setting someowhere that tells GP to pull in the information on the invoice description and put it the Comment field when checs are printed through computer checks? Or, does anyone know some bizzard tricks to share on this? Thank you for any help you can give me. -- LN LN, Are you talking about the one Comment field on the check itself (as opposed to the c...

Check Date Errors
We had some checks recently printed that had 7/31/06 on them when they should have had 08/08/06. I need to change the date of the checks in the system to reflect an August print date. How would I go about doing this? Thanks for your assistance You cannot change the check date because that date is the posted date. If you need the checks to be dated in August, you would need to void the checks and reissue them. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Gail" wrote: > We had some checks recently printed that had 7/31/06 on them when they > should have had 08/08/06. I need to chang...

Check Box
I have inserted a check box on a form. It works fine. When I try to print the form with a check mark the box prints with nothing in it ONLY on some printers. WHY? ...

Sending kbd & mouse input to another computer
Hello, I am trying to send keyboard and mouse input to another computer in order to be able to control that computer remotely. Sort of like a Virtual Desktop or VNC but I'm not concerned with the graphics part. I put together little client and server apps. The server app sits on the remote computer. At the local computer, the client app sits and listens for Keyboard and mouse messages (WM_KEYDOWN/WM_KEYUP, WM_MOUSEMOVE, etc..). It then transmits those messages to the server (remote computer) via TCP. The remote server then translates those messages into SendInput calls. It...

How do I "tick" a check box
I wish to indicate with a tick,that an action has been done.a X looks negative.and I am unable to find a suitable symbol. Gordie, One way is to change the cell font to "Marlett" and enter an "a" or a "b" into the cell. Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Gordie" <Gordie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CD8D4A7-3410-4347-A8F1-8E0803EC4567@microsoft.com... > I wish to indicate with a tick,that an action has been done.a X looks > negative.and I am unable to find a suitable symbol. ...

gp 10 end of the year update client computer
I downloaded the latest patch KP961354.v10-enu.msp on the server, and 3 workstations with no issues., on my workstation the patch installs and just before it finishes up, it uninstall itself, I get no error message thanks for any help -- Carol Carol, I would reinstall GP and apply the update on a clean installation. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Carol" wrote: > I downloaded the latest patch KP961354.v10-enu...

Transferring e-mails to new computer
I am getting a new computer at work. Is there a way to transfer all my saved/old mail to the new computer? >-----Original Message----- >I am getting a new computer at work. Is there a way to >transfer all my saved/old mail to the new computer? >. >In outlook go to file/Import and Export/Select Export to File/ hit Next. Select Personal Folder File (.pst) Note this file may be quite large so you may not be able to save to a floppy. Export to a network location or burn on a CD. Repeat the procedure on the new computer except you will be importing. Good Luck. >In outlook...

re: Spell Check Fail
----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Platt" <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 6:41 PM Subject: Re: Spell Check Fail. > On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:02:56 -0400, Manatee Memories > <See@the.REPLYTO.entry> wrote: > >>Next thing we know "To Serve Man" will be a.... well, you know. <G> > > I tried that at work. Got a blank stare from my coworkers. > > And I'm one of the younger ones here. > > I was thinking of then trying "SOYLENT GREE...

FW: Check this critical update for Internet Explorer
--ibaaosechuybrjxzq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kxpkzpwlmm"; type="multipart/alternative" --kxpkzpwlmm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zsvvidutwtxuf" --zsvvidutwtxuf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to...

Pull Data from Recordset
I have a form in which a manager fills out. A subform on the form contains a Defualt list of submanagers and the manager would be able to select which managers need to be notified of this forms action. The form would then send an automatic email to all the submanagers so that they be aware of the issue. Heres the code Im having issues with: Dim rstEmail As DAO.Recordset Dim Iemail As Integer Set rstEmail = Me.frmLUDefaultStakeholders.Form.Recordset With rstEmail If .RecordCount > 0 Then .MoveLast .MoveFirst End If End With For Iemail =...